:亲戚的日常生活英语口语,用英语怎么写,不少于50个单词

英语作文:《我的一天》 50个单词
vdgvgfng00C89
可以写为:My Day I had a good day.In the morning,I went to the park with my friends to fly kites.And then,we had bread together.At noon,we didn`t go home but stay in the park to have lunch together.In the afternoon,we decided to fish and we caught some fishes.In the evening,we took the fishes that we caught back home.So this was my day,it was really amusing.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码和亲戚有关的英语词汇_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
和亲戚有关的英语词汇
上传于||文档简介
&&和​亲​戚​有​关​的​英​语​词​汇
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用0下载券
想免费下载更多文档?
定制HR最喜欢的简历
你可能喜欢看图作文。根据下面八幅图,写一篇不少于50个单词的短文记录你一天的生活。___________________________________________________________________________________________...英语作文_小学英语_英语阅读网
最新公告:
&&没有公告
您现在的位置:&&>>&&>>&&>>&正文
看图作文。根据下面八幅图,写一篇不少于50个单词的短文记录你一天的生活。___________________________________________________________________________________________...英语作文
&&&&&&&&&&
看图作文。根据下面八幅图,写一篇不少于50个单词的短文记录你一天的生活。___________________________________________________________________________________________...英语作文
作者:佚名
文章来源:
更新时间:
看图作文。
根据下面八幅图,写一篇不少于50个单词的短文记录你一天的生活。_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
参考答案:
&&&&& in the morning, i get up at six o"clock. then i have breakfast at half past six. at ten to seven,&i go to school on foot. the class begins at eight o"clock. we have four classes in the morning. in the afternoon, we have two classes. at four thirty p. m., we begin to play football. i go home at a quarter past five. i have my supper with parents at seven o"clock. what"s the time now? oh, it"s half past nine. must go to bed! good night!答案不唯一
试题录入:admin&&&&责任编辑:admin&
上一篇试题: 下一篇试题:
【字体: 】【】【】【】【】【】
  网友评论:(只显示最新10条。评论内容只代表网友观点,与本站立场无关!)

我要回帖

更多关于 亲戚叫qie怎么写 的文章

随机推荐