i know i can't say such things ill never say

“You know,Ann,” my friend Nick said, “Lisa and Anita were just talking about you.”
I immediately got 11.
“They said that you join the Students Union just because the teacher likes you, not because you are excellent.”I 12 to keep myself from crying, getting down to my knees. After Nick told me everything my supposed best friends said about me, I felt I was 13 .Lisa and Anita came in, acting as if(好像) 14
had happened.Lisa was still my deskmate and Anita was still my partner for our history project. I was 15 that they were able to pretend we had the perfect friendship. 16 they’d said such hurtful things.I felt like I didn’t have a friend in the world, all because of rumor(谣言).The tongue can be our worst 17 . Rumors do harm to friendship. They are like sharp knives, breaking one’s dignity(尊严) into pieces. When we say 18 things abut others, we’re hurting their hearts.So how was I to act next? I thought of 19 them back. But instead, I told them directly they had hurt me. Lisa started 20 and Anita was speechless. I knew they were both sorry for what they had said. They said sorry to me, and I forgave them 21 I was still unhappy. Sure, things were a little embarrassing (尴尬的) at first, but soon enough everything was back to the way it had been before. I still 22
rumors from time to time. Talking about others is a part of our life, but the more I learn about the friendship, the more I realize the importance of tolerating others.小题1:
A.relaxed
B.nervous
D.energetic
A.struggled
B.decided
C.continued
D.preferred
A.different
A.everything
B.something
C.anything
D.nothing
A.surprised
B.satisfied
C.frightened
D.worried
B.especially
C.obviously
D.probably
A.criminal
C.suspect
A.unpopular
B.unlucky
D.unusual
A.attacking
B.arguing
C.bringing
D.pulling
A.shouting
B.keeping
C.fighting
A.because
B.although
A.play with
B.agree with
C.deal with
D.help with
在线咨询下载客户端关注微信公众号
搜索你想学的科目、老师试试搜索吉安
在线咨询下载客户端关注微信公众号&&&分类:
“You know,Ann,” my friend Nick said, “Lisa and Anita were just talking about you.”
I immediately got 11.
“They said that you join the Students Union just because the teacher likes you, not because you are excellent.”I 12 to keep myself from crying, getting down to my knees. After Nick told me everything my supposed best friends said about me, I felt I was 13 .Lisa and Anita came in, acting as if(好像) 14
had happened.Lisa was still my deskmate and Anita was still my partner for our history project. I was 15 that they were able to pretend we had the perfect friendship. 16 they’d said such hurtful things.I felt like I didn’t have a friend in the world, all because of rumor(谣言).The tongue can be our worst 17 . Rumors do harm to friendship. They are like sharp knives, breaking one’s dignity(尊严) into pieces. When we say 18 things abut others, we’re hurting their hearts.So how was I to act next? I thought of 19 them back. But instead, I told them directly they had hurt me. Lisa started 20 and Anita was speechless. I knew they were both sorry for what they had said. They said sorry to me, and I forgave them 21 I was still unhappy. Sure, things were a little embarrassing (尴尬的) at first, but soon enough everything was back to the way it had been before. I still 22
rumors from time to time. Talking about others is a part of our life, but the more I learn about the friendship, the more I realize the importance of tolerating others.小题1:
A.relaxed
B.nervous
D.energetic
A.struggled
B.decided
C.continued
D.preferred
A.different
A.everything
B.something
C.anything
D.nothing
A.surprised
B.satisfied
C.frightened
D.worried
B.especially
C.obviously
D.probably
A.criminal
C.suspect
A.unpopular
B.unlucky
D.unusual
A.attacking
B.arguing
C.bringing
D.pulling
A.shouting
B.keeping
C.fighting
A.because
B.although
A.play with
B.agree with
C.deal with
D.help with
I immediately got 11.
A.relaxed
B.nervous
D.energetic
A.struggled
B.decided
C.continued
D.preferred
A.different
A.everything
B.something
C.anything
D.nothing
A.surprised
B.satisfied
C.frightened
D.worried
B.especially
C.obviously
D.probably
A.criminal
C.suspect
A.unpopular
B.unlucky
D.unusual
A.attacking
B.arguing
C.bringing
D.pulling
A.shouting
B.keeping
C.fighting
A.because
B.although
A.play with
B.agree with
C.deal with
D.help with
科目:最佳答案见解析解析
小题1:B小题2:A小题3:D小题4:D小题5:A小题6:B小题7:D小题8:C小题9:A小题10:D小题11:B小题12:C短文大意:这篇短文主要介绍了朋友之间由于谣言引起的一次不快,从而告诉我们容忍别人的不足的重要性。小题1:形容词辨析。A放松的;B紧张的;C 害怕的;D精力充沛的;结合语境可知句意为:当听到别人谈论你时,自己的感觉肯定是紧张的。故选B。小题2:动词辨析。struggle是挣扎着;decide决定;continue继续;prefer更愿意,而句子意思明显是我挣扎着,努力使自己别哭。故选A。小题3:根据文中第四段说“我感到在世界上没有朋友”,所以这里选alone比较合适。故选D。小题4:不定代词辨析。something一些东西,一般用于肯定句及表示请求建议等含义的疑问句中;anything也是表示一些东西,任何东西,一般用于否定及疑问句中。Nothing没有东西,用于肯定句表示否定含义;everything每件东西;结合语境可知此处指的是好像是什么也没有发生过。故选D。小题5:形容词辨析。surprised感到吃惊的;satisfied感到满意的;frightened感到害怕的;worried感到忧虑的。联系下文描述,可知此处指的是我吃惊于他们能够假装我们有完美的友谊。故选A。小题6:副词辨析。simply简单地;especially尤其;obviously明显地;probably可能地。联系下文,可知此处指的是,尤其是,他们说了如此伤人的话。故选B。小题7:名词辨析。A罪犯;B受害人,牺牲品;C嫌疑犯;D敌人。联系下文描述,可知此处指的是舌头是我们最恶毒的敌人。故选D。小题8:形容词辨析。A不受欢迎的;B不幸的;C 无情的,不仁慈的;D 不寻常的。根据下文“伤了其他人的心”,可知这里是说些不友好话,故选C小题9:动词辨析。A 攻击;B争吵;C带来;D拉伸,牵引。联系下文描述,可知此处指的是我想到过回击他们。短语 attack back,回击。故选A。小题10:动词辨析。A 喊叫;B保持;C战斗,搏斗;D 哭泣。联系后一句描述,可知此处指的是丽萨开始哭泣。故选D。小题11:连词辨析。A 因为;B虽然,尽管;C 在……之后;D除非,如果不。联系上下文,可知前后是转折关系。故选B,尽管我仍旧有点不高兴。小题12:短语辨析play with和……玩;agree with同意;deal with 处理,涉及;help with 帮助。联系下文,可知此处指的是我仍旧不时涉及谣言。故选C。知识点:&&基础试题拔高试题热门知识点最新试题
关注我们官方微信关于跟谁学服务支持帮助中心I Wish I Could Cry With You, But I Can’t | Nurse Eye Roll
I Wish I Could Cry With You, But I Can’t – Nurse Eye Roll欢迎来到高考学习网,
免费咨询热线:010-
今日:3907套总数:5843506套专访:3245部会员:374265位
当前位置:
& 【创新设计-课堂讲义】学年高一英语新人教版必修1课时作业:Unit 3《Travel journal》单元检测(含解析)
【创新设计-课堂讲义】学年高一英语新人教版必修1课时作业:Unit 3《Travel journal》单元检测(含解析)
资料类别: /
所属版本: 新人教版
上传时间:
下载次数:9次
资料类型:
文档大小:282KB
所属点数: 0点
【下载此资源需要登录并付出 0 点,】
资料概述与简介
单元检测(三)

第一部分 听力(共两节,满分30分)
第一节(共5小题;每小题1.5分,满分7.5分)
听下面5段对话。每段对话后有一个小题,从题中所给的A、B、C三个选项中选出最佳选项。听完每段对话后,你都有10秒钟的时间来回答有关小题和阅读下一小题。每段对话仅读一遍。
1.What does the man like to have first?
2.What are the two speakers doing?
A.Saying goodbye to each other.
B.Enjoying having a meal together.
C.Planning to see each other again.
3.How many people were caught in the car accident?
4.What will the man do next?
A.He will wait until Mark calls.
B.He will call Mark.
C.He will go to see Mark.
5.Where does the conversation take place?
A.At home.
B.In a vegetable market.
C.In a shop.
第二节(共15小题;每小题1.5分,满分22.5分)
听下面5段对话或独白。每段对话或独白后有几个小题,从题中所给的A、B、C三个选项中选出最佳选项。听每段对话或独白前,你将有时间阅读各个小题,每小题5秒钟;听完后,各小题将给出5秒钟的作答时间。每段对话或独白读两遍。
听第6段材料,回答第6至7题。
6.Where are the speakers?
A.On a sports ground.
B.In a supermarket.
C.In a cinema.
7.Which is the man’s seat?
A.Seat 6,Row 9.
B.Seat 11,Row 6.
C.Seat 11,Row 9.
听第7段材料,回答第8至10题。
8.How long was the woman away on a trip?
A.One week.
B.Two months.
C.Three months.
9.Which of the following countries didn’t the woman mention?
B.Canada.
C.America.
10.When will the woman call on the man?
A.At eight tomorrow evening.
B.At nine this evening.
C.At seven this evening.
听第8段材料,回答第11至13题。
11.What’s the probable relationship between the two speakers?
A.Two friends.
B.Doctor and patient.
C.Passenger and driver.
12.What’s wrong with the man?
A.He is worried too much.
B.He doesn’t sleep at night.
C.He doesn’t eat at all.
13.What can we learn from the conversation?
A.The man is seriously ill.
B.The man needs to relax himself and take some exercise.
C.The man made a mistake in his job.
听第9段材料,回答第14至17题。
14.Why doesn’t the man book the seats downstairs?
A.Because they are too close to the stage.
B.Because they are expensive.
C.Because they are uncomfortable.
15.Where does the conversation take place?
A.In a hotel.
B.In a shopping centre.
C.In a theatre.
16.How many tickets does the man want?
17.How long will the play last?
A.Two hours.
B.Two and a half hours.
C.Three and a half hours.
听第10段材料,回答第18至20题。
18.When did the robbers break into the bank?
A.At midnight.
B.In the evening.
C.Early in the morning.
19.Who reported the robbery to the police?
A.A man working in the bank.
B.The people in the shop opposite.
C.A woman with short hair.
20.What did the man robber look like?
A.Strong with long hair.
B.Short with long hair.
C.Tall with short hair.
第二部分 英语知识运用(共两节,满分45分)
第一节 单项填空(共15小题;每小题1分,满分15分)
从A、B、C、D四个选项中选出可以填入空白处的最佳选项。
21.You can depend on him;he is a(n) ______man.
B.interesting
C.exciting
D.reliable
22.He is sure to come.I’ve ______ him to attend our meeting.
A.advised
B.tried to persuade
C.persuaded
D.suggested
23.I am ______ to set out as early as possible since time is limited.
A.decided
B.determined
D.suggested
24.Hawking is familiar ________ Chinese college students and foreigners are familiar ________ Qian Xuesen.
B.with;to
C.with;with
D.to;with
25.Although the natural situation was quite bad,the soldiers and volunteers were determined not to ________ rescuing the victims in the ruins(废墟).
A.give in
B.give up
C.give out
D.give away
26.All the goods that were ________ by plane were shared among the homeless villagers far away from our city.
B.translated
C.transported
27.The old man ______ that he ______ from the countryside.
A.insisted on;was
B.insisted;be
C.insisted on;should be
D.insisted;was
28.It is ______ beautiful a picture ______ I’ll hang it in my room.
A.such;that
B.such a;that
C.so;as to
D.so;that
29.He appeared on stage three years ago.We ________ him in the entertainment industry (娱乐界) ever since.
A.haven’t heard
B.didn’t seen
C.don’t see
D.haven’t seen
30.The poem “Children,quickly,hold mother’s hands” is so moving that we are all ______ of it and moved by it.
D.confident
31.It was because of bad weather ______ the football match had to be put off.
B.so that
32.—When ______ you ______ for Beijing?
—I’ve not decided yet.
A.do;leave
B.are;leaving
C.are;leave
D.will;leaving
33.______ you form a bad habit,it’s very difficult to get rid of it.
C.Because
34.Nobody has ________ exactly when and where an earthquake will happen by now.
C.forecast
D.understood
35.—I will go home this weekend.
—Give my best wishes to your parents.
A.No,thanks
B.I will,thank you
C.The same to you
D.You are welcome
第二节 完形填空(共20小题;每小题1.5分,满分30分)
阅读下面短文,掌握其大意,然后从36~55各题所给的四个选项(A、B、C和D)中,选出最佳选项。
On Thursday afternoon,Mrs.Clarke locked the door and went to the women’s club as usual.It was a pleasant way of passing time __36__ an old woman who lived __37__.
When she came home,she sensed something __38__.Had someone got in? The back door and the windows were all locked and there was no __39__ of forced entry (进入).Had anything been taken? She went from room to room,__40__,and found her camera and spare watch missing.
The following Thursday,she went out at her usual time,but didn’t go to the club.__41__,she took a short walk in a park nearby and came home,__42__herself in through the back door.She settled down to wait and see what would __43__.
It was 4 o’clock when the front doorbell rang.Mrs.Clarke was __44__ tea at the time.The bell rang again,and __45__ she heard her letter box being pushed open.__46__ the kettle (壶) of boiling water,she moved quietly __47__ the door.A piece of wire (金属丝) appeared through the letter box,and then a __48__.The wire turned and caught around the knob (圆形旋钮) on the door lock.Mrs.Clarke raised the kettle and __49__ the water over the hand.__50__ was heard outside as the __51__ fell to the floor and the hand was pulled back,which was __52__ by the sound of running feet.
It wasn’t long __53__ the police caught the thief.And Mrs.Clarke was greatly __54__ at the club for her successful __55__.
36.A.by B.to C.with D.for
37.A.lonely B.alone C.away D.busily
38.A.terrible B.uncomfortable C.unusual D.bad
39.A.information B.show C.sign D.sight
40.A.looking B.examining C.searching D.checking
41.A.Therefore B.However C.Instead D.Again
42.A.pushing B.letting C.pulling D.leading
43.A.appear B.follow C.happen D.do
44.A.cooking B.making C.burning D.serving
45.A.the next moment B.for a while C.in time D.at once
46.A.Putting down B.Laying aside C.Picking up D.Taking away
47.A.towards B.away from C.from behind D.near
48.A.knife B.hand C.letter D.key
49.A.used B.dropped C.poured D.covered
50.A.A sad voice B.A strange noise C.A low shout D.A sharp cry
51.A.key B.kettle C.door lock D.wire
52.A.followed B.caused C.produced D.ended
53.A.before B.since C.until D.when
54.A.surprised B.praised C.encouraged D.supported
55.A.self-satisfaction B.self-protection C.self-respect D.self-service
第三部分 阅读理解(共两节,满分40分)
第一节(共15小题;每小题2分,满分30分)
阅读下列短文,从每题所给的四个选项(A、B、C和D)中,选出最佳选项。
Without proper planning,tourism can cause problems.For example,too many tourists can crowd public places that are also enjoyed by the inhabitants of a country.If tourists create too much traffic,the inhabitants become annoyed and unhappy.They begin to dislike tourists and to treat them impolitely.They forget how much tourism can help the country’s economy.It is important to think about the people of a destination(目的地)country and how tourism affects them.Tourism should help a country keep the customs and beauty that attract tourists.Tourism should also advance the well being(health and happiness)of local inhabitants.
Too much tourism can be a problem.If tourism grows too quickly,people must leave other jobs to work in the tourism industry.This means that other parts of the country’s economy can suffer.
On the other hand,if there is not enough tourism,people can lose jobs.Businesses can also lose money.It costs a great deal of money to build large hotels,airports,air terminals,first-class roads,and other support facilities(设施)needed by tourist attractions.For example,a major international-class tourism hotel can cost as much as 50 thousand dollars per room to build.If this room is not used most of the time,the owners of the hotel will lose money.
Building a hotel is just a beginning.There must be support facilities as well,including roads to get to the hotel,electricity, sewers(阴沟)to handle waste,and water.All of these support facilities cost money.If they are not used because there are not enough tourists,jobs and money are lost.
56.Which of the following has most probably been discussed in the paragraph that goes before the passage?
A.It is extremely important to develop tourism.
B.Building roads and hotel is essential.
C.Support facilities are highly necessary.
D.Planning is of great importance to tourism
57.Too much tourism can cause all these problems EXCEPT ______.
A.a bad impact on other industries
B.a change of tourists’ customs
C.over-crowdedness of places of interest
D.pressure on traffic
58.Not enough tourism can lead to ______.
A.an increase of unemployment
B.a decrease in tourist attractions
C.the higher cost of support facilities
D.a rise in price and a fall in pay
59.It is good for local people to be well aware that tourism will ________.
A.use up a large amount of water
B.weaken their economy
C.help establish their traditions
D.help improve their life
I shook hands with my father in the truck,and for a long time he looked straight ahead and didn’t say a word.But I knew he was going to say a little to me.“I can’t tell anything,” he finally said.“I never went to college,and none of your brothers went to college.I can’t say don’t do this and do that,because everything is different and I don’t know what is going to come up.I can’t help much with money either,but I think things will work out.”
He gave me a new check-book.“If things get pushing,write a small check.But when you write one,send me a letter and let me know how much.There are some things we can always sell.” In four years all the checks I wrote were less than a thousand dollars.My part-time jobs such as reading to the blind student and sitting with the teachers’ kids filled in the financial_gaps.
“You know what you want to be,and they’ll tell you what to take,” my father went on.“When you get a job,be sure it’s honest,and work hard.” I knew that soon I would be alone in the big town,and I would be missing the cool winds and a life where your thinking was done for you.
Then my dad reached down beside his seat and brought the old,broken Bible that he had read so often,the one he used when he wanted to look something up in a friendly quarrel with one of the neighbours.I knew he would miss it.I knew,though,that I must take it.
He didn’t say I must read this every morning.He just said,“This can help you if you will let it.”
Did it help? I got through college without being a burden on the family.I have been able to make money since.
60.What is the writer’s main purpose (目的) in writing this passage?
A.To tell the readers his life story.
B.To tell people what kind of person his father was.
C.To let people know how poor he was.
D.To tell the readers what present he got from his father.
61.Why did the father not ask his son not to do this and do that?
A.Because he felt quite confident of him.
B.Because he was born from a poor family.
C.Because he was a man of few words.
D.Because he didn’t want to be much too strict with him.
62.What would you learn from this passage?
A.How to live by oneself.
B.How to stand on one’s own feet.
C.What a good father should do.
D.What the self-important is like.
63.What may be the proper Chinese for the underlined part in the passage?
A.闲暇时光
C.经济不足
D.精神空虚
Claude and Louris are “giraffes”.So are police officers Hankins and Pearson.These men and women don’t look like giraffes;they look like you and me.Then,why do people call them “giraffes”?
A giraffe,they say,is an animal that sticks its necks out,can see places far away and has a large heart.It lives a quiet life and moves about in an easy and beautiful way.In the same way,a “giraffe” can be a person who likes to “stick his or her neck out” for other people,always watches for future happenings,has a warm heart for people around,and at the same time lives a quiet and beautiful life himself or herself.
“The Giraffe Project” is a 10-year-old group which finds and honors “giraffes” in the US and in the world.The group wants to teach people to do something to build a better world.The group members believe that a person shouldn’t draw his or her head back;instead,they tell people to “stick their necks out” and help others.Claude and Louris,Hankins and Pearson are only a few of the nearly 1,000 “giraffes” that the group found and honored.
Claude and Louris were getting old and they left their work with some money that they saved for future use.One day,however,they saw a homeless man looking for a place to keep warm and they decided that they should “stick their necks out” and give him some help.Today,they lived in Friends’ House,where they invite twelve homeless people to stay every night.
Police officers Hankins and Pearson work in a large city.They see crimes every day and their work is sometimes dangerous.They work hard for their money.However,these two men put their savings together and even borrowed money to start an educational center to teach young people in a poor part of the city.Hankins and Pearson are certainly “giraffes”.
64.Which of the following is TRUE?
A.Some of the people around us look like giraffes.
B.Giraffes are the most beautiful animal in the world.
C.“Giraffes” is a beautiful name for those who are ready to help other people.
D.A “giraffe” is someone who can stick his neck out and see the future.
65.“The Giraffe Project” is a group ________.
A.of police officers
B.which appeared ten years ago
C.of ten-year-old children
D.which takes care of children
66.People call Claude and Hankins “giraffes” because they ________.
A.do what is needed for a good world
B.are not afraid of dangerous work
C.found a home for some homeless people
D.made money only for other people
67.What does “The Giraffe Project” do?
A.It tells people how to live a quiet life.
B.It helps the homeless and teaches the young people.
C.It tries to find 1,000 warm-hearted people in the US.
D.It shows people what their duty is for a better world.
When you walk along a street in a big city in the United States,you may see clocks in most stores.Radio announcers give the correct time during the day.People there think that it is important to know the time.Most Americans have watches.They do not want to be late.
Not all people all over the world value time.Suppose you visit a certain country in South America,You would find that people living there do not like to rush.If you had an appointment(约会)with someone,he would probably be late.He would not care for arriving on time.In some countries in South America,even the radio programs may not begin right on time,nor do the radio announcers think it important to announce the right time.Many people regard a clock as a machine.It seems to them that a person who does everything on time is controlled(控制)by a machine.They do not want a clock or any machine to have that much power over their lives.
68.There are clocks in most stores in the US cities because ______.
A.people in the stores want to sell these clocks
B.bosses want to make their stores beautiful
C.people think it important to know the time
D.they needn’t wear watches when they are away from home
69.The underlined word“rush”in the passage most probably means “______”.
70.South America,he might not arrive on time,and this is because ______.
A.he didn’t have a watch with him
B.he forgot to have a look at a watch or a clock
C.he didn’t think it important to arrive on time
D.he didn’t like an appointment with someone
第二节(共5小题;每小题2分,满分10分)
根据短文内容,从短文后的选项中选出能填入空白处的最佳选项。选项中有两项为多余选项。
There is one thing that everyone wants more than anything else. __71__They think that when they have enough money to buy such things as houses, farms and cars, they will have the one thing that everyone wants.
Other people believe that if they know enough they will find this thing .__72__Still others think that if they have power, they will find this thing. Some people keep telling themselves “When I am a boss, I will no longer have to search for this thing.”
What is it that everyone wants more than anything else? What is it that all of us keep working and striving for (奋斗) each day? __73__
Happiness is a strange thing.__74__ What will make one man happy and may not make another man happy. Some men say that happiness comes from helping others;other men say that happiness comes from making life more pleasant for everyone.What do you mean when you say “That makes me happy.”
__75__ Perhaps you will learn something that will bring you peace of mind, comfort, money or it may be what you search for-happiness.
A. Happiness means the same to everyone.
B. Read what different people have said about happiness.
C. They study all their life in search of it.
D. When one man feels happy, another man will feel sad.
E. Some people try to get it by making money.
F. It does not mean the same to all men.
G. It is happiness.
第四部分 写作(共两节,满分35分)
第一节 短文改错(共10小题;每小题1分,满分10分)
假定在英语课上老师要求同桌之间交换修改作文,请你修改你同桌写的以下作文。文中共有10处语言错误,每句中最多有两处。每处错误仅涉及一个单词的增加、删除或修改。
增加:在缺词处加一个漏词符号(∧),并在其下面写出该加的词。
删除:把多余的词用斜线(\)划掉。
修改:在错的词下划一横线,并在该词下面写出修改后的词。
注意:1.每处错误及其修改均仅限一词;
2.只允许修改l0处,多者(从第11处起)不计分。
On a snowy winter night, a bus with 45 passenger had an accident because of the wet road. And all of them were trapping in the bus and what was worse, the bus ran out of gas and it is very cold in it. They could do nothing but to wait for help.A man who lived nearby saw what happened. He and some villagers managed to open the door and helped all of them out of bus. He took them to his home but offered food and water and even some warm clothes to the children. They spent two days in their home and finally helps came. All of them were thankful with his help.
第二节 书面表达(满分25分)
假如你叫李华,今年十一和同学到南方某著名旅游城市旅游,在一些景点发现了一些不好的做法。你将给China Daily写信反应这些情况,以引起社会的关注。
时间:十月一日至五日
地点:南方某著名城市
旅行方式:随团
问题:在景点时间有限,购物点去了很多,买回了一些劣质土特产
建议:……
注意:词数100左右;开头和结尾已给出,不计入总词数。
Dear Editor,
As a reader of your paper,I have something that I want you to make known to the public.
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Yours truly,
【答案解析】
单元检测(三)
1.B 2.A 3.C 4.B 5.C 6.C 7.C 8.B 9.C
10.C 11.B 12.A 13.B 14.B 15.C 16.B 17.B 18.C 19.B 20.A
听力材料:
W:Shall we have some fish first?
M:If you don’t mind,I’d like to have some juice to start with.
M:Well,I’d better be getting home now.It’s great seeing you again.
W:It’s nice seeing you too.
M:Three people died and five were injured in a car accident this morning.
W:I’m sorry to hear that.
M:Do you think Mark will telephone us?
W:Who knows?
M:If he doesn’t call us,we’d better give him a ring.
M:Which shirt is larger?
W:The green one is larger.
M:OK.I’ll take the green one.
M:Excuse me,Madam.Is this Seat 11,Row 9?
W:Yes.Is there anything wrong?
M:I’m afraid you’ve taken the wrong seat.
W:Just a second.Let me find my ticket.
M:May I have a look at your ticket?
W:Here it is.
M:Yours is Seat 11,Row 6,Madam.
W:Oh,I’m very sorry.
M:That’s all right.There’s still some time before the film starts.
M:Hello,Mary!
W:Hello,Jack!What a lovely surprise to meet you here!
M:Indeed,it is.
W:How are things with you?
M:Just fine.And you?
W:Not too bad.I was away on a trip for two months,and just got back yesterday.I visited many countries,Canada,Australia,Egypt and so on.
M:That sounds interesting.
W:Really!But I miss everything here.I must go now.Will it be convenient for you if I call on you at seven this evening?
M:That’s great.
W:Good morning.How are you,Mr.Smith?
M:I’m very worried,doctor.
W:Oh?What are you worried about?
M:I’m afraid that I’m very ill.
W:I’m sorry to hear that.Why do you think so?
M:Because I feel tired all the time and even when I wake up early in the morning.And I can eat only a little.
W:How about your sleep?
M:Very bad,doctor.
W:Are you worried about anything?
M:Yes,I’m worried about my work.I’ve just taken a new job,and I’m always afraid of making a mistake.
W:I see.Don’t worry about your work.Take it easy and take more exercise.
M:I’d like to book seats for the play Romeo and Juliet,please.
W:Yes,of course,Sir.
M:Have you got any seats downstairs,please?
W:Yes,we have.
M:How much are they,please?
W:$3.75 each.
M:Are there any seats at $2.50?
W:Yes,they are upstairs.For how many?
M:For four,please.
W:For which night?
M:What about Saturday,October 21st?
W:I can give you four seats in Row 8.
M:How long will the performance last?
W:Two and a half hours.
M:Thank you.How much altogether?
W:Ten dollars.
Now back to the evening news.The police are looking for a man and a woman in their early twenties who broke into a bank in the early hours this morning.This was reported by the people working in the shop opposite who heard the breaking of glass.Two people were seen running away.The man is said to be very tall and well-built,with long dark hair.The woman with him is said to be small with short hair.She was wearing blue trousers and a brown jacket.Anyone who has any information please give further details to the police.
21.D [由“You can depend on him;”可知选reliable“可信赖的,可靠的”。]
22.C [根据“He is sure to come.”可以得知“我已经说服他来参加我们的会议了”。]
23.B [“决心做某事”是“be determined to do sth.”。]
24.D [be familiar to“为……所熟悉”;be familiar with“对……熟悉”。]
25.B [give up“放弃”,give up (doing) sth.“放弃做某事”;give in“屈服,让步”;give out“发出(声、光、热等),用完,发表”;give away“捐赠,泄露”。]
26.C [send意为“发送,派送,发射”,不合题意,飞机只能是运送或携带货物。]
27.D [insist后接从句时不能加on;insist后的宾语从句的行为若已经发生或说明的是事实,这时不用虚拟语气而用陈述语气。]
28.D [so...that...“如此……以致于……”,so+adj.+a/an+单数名词;若选A项应是:such a beautiful picture。]
29.D [ever since常与现在完成时连用。]
30.C [be fond of“喜欢……”。]
31.A [本题考查强调句型:It is/was...that...。]
32.B [现在进行时表将来。]
33.A [一旦养成了坏习惯,你就很难改掉它。once作连词,意为“一旦……就……”。]
34.C [forecast意为“预测,预言”,其过去式、过去分词为原形。]
35.B [表示意愿,故使用will回答。]
36.D [俱乐部对于孤独老人来说是一种消磨时光的好方法。]
37.B [从全文看,Mrs.Clarke 是独自一人住。]
38.C [她感到家里有点“反常”(unusual)。]
39.C [由上半句可见并无破门而入的“迹象”(sign)。]
40.D [这里应该是核查,看看丢了什么东西。]
41.C [相反,她抄近路回家了。]
42.B [选A或C均不合逻辑;选D也不合情理。]
43.C [看看会发生什么。其余三项动词含义可包含在C项中。]
44.B [“沏茶”习惯用make tea来表示。同样,英语中还有make coffee。]
45.A [the next moment意为“紧接着……”。]
46.C [结合下文看,此处是“提起一壶开水”。]
47.A [“朝”门口走去。]
48.B [伸进来的是“手”(hand),下文有说明。]
49.C [“倒开水;泼水”用pour。]
50.D [开水猛然浇到手上,发出的是尖叫声,并非其他几种声音。]
51.D [从上文得知,应该是铁丝掉在地上。]
52.A [紧接着是逃走的脚步声。]
53.A [句型“It wasn’t long before (后接从句) ”表示“不久……”。]
54.B [如此智勇兼备,自然在club中受到赞扬。]
55.B [以上行为属于“自我保护”(self-protection)。]
56.D [首先必须弄明白题干的要求,即“下列哪项在本文之前可能已经讨论过了?”从文中的第一句“没有适当的计划,旅游可能引起麻烦。”可知D为正确答案。]
57.B [题干中提出“太多的旅游可以引起非常大的麻烦,而下列哪项不属于这个范围之内的”。综合文章内容,B为最佳答案。]
58.A [文章第三段的第一句可以看出A为本题的正确答案。意为“没有足够多的旅游业服务,失业率会上升”。]
59.D [文章没有给出直接答案,但通过“适当的、有计划的旅游业,能够给人们带来很多好处”可知D为正确答案。]
60.D [主旨大意题。读完全文,体会作者意图后确定答案。]
61.A [根据第一段以及对全文的总体理解可知答案。]
62.B [细节理解题。读完全文,根据第一、二段和最后一段可知答案。]
63.C [根据第三段和上下文,可以推测出本题的答案。]
64.C [从短文的第一、二两段可知“长颈鹿”是送给那些乐于助人的人的美名。]
65.B [从短文的第三段可知“长颈鹿工程”是十年前出现的。]
66.A [从短文的第三、四、五三段可知,克劳德和汉金斯被人称之为“长颈鹿”是因为他们不惜牺牲自我的利益来帮助他人,为人类营造了一个更加美好的世界。]
67.D [从短文的第三段可知,“长颈鹿工程”是想让人们知道自己的职责就是营造一个更加美好的世界。]
68.C [由“People there think that it is important to know the time.”可知是C项。]
69.C [综合前文,还有“...do not like to rush.”可得知rush的意思。]
70.C [由“You would find that people living there do not like to rush.If you had an appointment with someone,he would probably be late.”可知。]
71.E 72.C 73.G 74.F 75.B
On a snowy winter night, a bus with 45
had an accident because of the wet road.And all of them were
in the bus and what was worse, the bus ran out of gas and it
very cold in it.They could do nothing but
to wait for help.A man who lived nearby saw what
happened.He and some villagers managed to open the door and helped all of them out of bus.He took them to his home
offered food and water and even some warm clothes to the
children.They spent two days in
home and finally
came.All of them were thankful
Dear Editor,
As a reader of your paper,I have something that I want you to make known to the public.It is about what I experienced and saw when I traveled in a famous southern city from October 1st to 5th.Together with my friends,we joined a tourist team by paying them much money.We had hoped to have a pleasant and relaxing time,but disappointed,for the guide led us to too many shops,where we were forced to buy some so-called local products,but in fact,they are of poor quality and no use at all.It is clear that we were cheated by them.So I expect you may do something for the tourists.On the one hand,you may tell other tourists to pay more attention later;on the other hand,your efforts may press guides to improve their service.Thus,the travel industry of our country may have a new look.
Yours truly,
高考学习网-中国最大高考学习网站 | 我们负责传递知识!
本网部分资源来源于会员上传,除本网组织的资源外,版权归原作者所有,如有侵犯版权,请联系并提供证据(),三个工作日内删除。
其他相关资源
友情链接:
Copyright &2006 - 2016 高考学习网版权所有. All Rights Reserved.

我要回帖

更多关于 say things歌词 的文章

随机推荐