改正并说原因(look at me nowthings of you)。

Look at the center circles of Diagram (图)A and Diagram B. Which of the centre circles looks larger?Take a first look and you probably think that the centre circle in Diagram A is smaller than that in Diagram B. In fact , they are exactly the same size.Then look at the picture on the right. What do you see? A vase花瓶? Or two faces?Does the picture change quickly from one to the other again and again? Maybe or maybe not, but you can never see them at the same time. “What’s happening? Is something wrong with my eyes?” You may wonder at what you see. Don’t worry. Here is how it goes: When we look at things, our eyes send messages to our brains大脑 and then our brains interpret(解读) the information. However, sometimes our brains interpret the received information in a wrong way. It seems that our eyes are playing a joke on us. This often happens and we call it “Visual illusion(视觉错误). Movie makers often make use of illusions. They make the objects around actors much smaller or bigger than usual. This makes us believe that the actors are much larger or smaller than they usually are. The movies Jurassic Park and Honey I shrunk the kids just make use of illusions.【小题1】The centre circle in Diagram A looks smaller than that in Diagram B.That’s because____.A. something is wrong with our eyesB. the two circles are not the same sizeC. our brains interpret the information in a wrong wayD. the two pictures change quickly from one to the other【小题2】What’s the right order according to the passage?a. We look at things with our eyes.b. Our brains interpret the messages.c. Our brains tell us what we have seen.d. Our eyes send messages to our brains.A.adbcB.cabdC.acdbD.bcad【小题3】Movie makers make use of visual illusions to ____.A.help the actors look betterB.make the actors much braverC.help the actors become strongerD.make the actors seem different in size【小题4】In the picture on the right, it seems that Line AB is shorter than Line CD, but in fact Line AB is as long as Line CD. Which paragraph段 can explain what has happened to our eyes?A. The second one. B. The third one.C. The fifth one. D. The sixth one.【小题5】The text is probably taken from ____.A.an advertisementB.a science bookC.a movie magazineD.a story book
& Unit知识点 & “Look at the center c...”习题详情
205位同学学习过此题,做题成功率69.7%
Look at the center circles of Diagram (图)A and Diagram B. Which of the centre circles looks larger?Take a first look and you probably think that the centre circle in Diagram A is smaller than that in Diagram B. In fact , they are exactly the same size.Then look at the picture on the right. What do you see? A vase花瓶? Or two faces?Does the picture change quickly from one to the other again and again? Maybe or maybe not, but you can never see them at the same time. “What’s happening? Is something wrong with my eyes?” You may wonder at what you see. Don’t worry. Here is how it goes: When we look at things, our eyes send messages to our brains大脑 and then our brains interpret(解读) the information. However, sometimes our brains interpret the received information in a wrong way. It seems that our eyes are playing a joke on us. This often happens and we call it “Visual illusion(视觉错误). Movie makers often make use of illusions. They make the objects around actors much smaller or bigger than usual. This makes us believe that the actors are much larger or smaller than they usually are. The movies Jurassic Park and Honey I shrunk the kids just make use of illusions.【小题1】The centre circle in Diagram A looks smaller than that in Diagram B.That’s because&&&&.A. something is wrong with our eyesB. the two circles are not the same sizeC. our brains interpret the information in a wrong wayD. the two pictures change quickly from one to the other【小题2】What’s the right order according to the passage?a. We look at things with our eyes.b. Our brains interpret the messages.c. Our brains tell us what we have seen.d. Our eyes send messages to our brains.A.adbcB.cabdC.acdbD.bcad【小题3】Movie makers make use of visual illusions to &&&&.A.help the actors look betterB.make the actors much braverC.help the actors become strongerD.make the actors seem different in size【小题4】In the picture on the right, it seems that Line AB is shorter than Line CD, but in fact Line AB is as long as Line CD. Which paragraph段 can explain what has happened to our eyes?A. The second one.&&&&&&&& B. The third one.&C. The fifth one.&&&&&&&&&& D. The sixth one.【小题5】The text is probably taken from &&&&.A.an advertisementB.a science bookC.a movie magazineD.a story bookC&
本题难度:一般
题型:解答题&|&来源:2014-四川省眉山市华兴联谊学校初三二诊英语试卷
分析与解答
揭秘难题真相,上天天练!
习题“Look at the center circles of Diagram (图)A and Diagram B. Which of the centre circles looks larger?Take a...”的分析与解答如下所示:
我们看到的是图A和图B的中心圆大小是不同的,但是实际上它们的大小是相同的,为什么会产生这种现象。当我们看到事物时,我们的眼睛将消息发送到我们的大脑,然后我们的大脑解读信息,最后告诉眼睛看到了什么。在这时往往会出现一些错误的判断。事实上只是一个物体周围的物体大小,改变我们对本来物体大小的判断。【小题1】细节理解题。问题:在图表的圆圈中A为什么看起来比图形B要小。这是为什么?分析原文: sometimes our brains interpret the received information in a wrong way. 句意:有时我们的大脑会错误地解释收到信息。因此从中表明出现错误的原因是大脑对收到的信息进行错误的解释了。故选C【小题2】细节理解题。问题:依据短文正确的一项排序是哪个?分析原文:When we look at things, our eyes send messages to our brains大脑 and then our brains interpret(解读) the information. 句意:当我们看到事物时,我们的眼睛将消息发送到我们的大脑,然后我们的大脑解读信息。总结过程为:看到事物------眼睛传递信息给大脑-------大脑解读信息-------大脑告诉我们看到了什么。第一选项与正确顺序符合。故选 A。【小题3】细节理解题。问题:电影的制作者们使我们的视觉产生了什么错误?分析原文: Movie makers often make use of illusions. They make the objects around actors much smaller or bigger than usual. 句意:电影制作者们经常利用视觉错误。他们使演员周围的物体变得更大或更小。因此,演员们看起来有不同的尺寸。故选D【小题4】细节理解题。问题:在右图中,表面看起来线段AB是更短的比线段CD,但实际上线段AB与线段CD是一样长的。我们的眼睛为什么会这样,哪一段能对这种现象进行解释?分析:在短文中对前面所提及的错误视觉现象,进行解释的段落是第五自然段。故选C。【小题5】细节理解题。问题:这篇短文可能选自哪一本书?联系全文,对人类的眼睛错误判断进行了科学的解释,并且还有实例分析,从而可以判断是选自一本科学书。故选B。
找到答案了,赞一个
如发现试题中存在任何错误,请及时纠错告诉我们,谢谢你的支持!
Look at the center circles of Diagram (图)A and Diagram B. Which of the centre circles looks larger?T...
错误类型:
习题内容残缺不全
习题有文字标点错误
习题内容结构混乱
习题对应知识点不正确
分析解答残缺不全
分析解答有文字标点错误
分析解答结构混乱
习题类型错误
错误详情:
我的名号(最多30个字):
看完解答,记得给个难度评级哦!
揭秘难题真相,上天天练!
经过分析,习题“Look at the center circles of Diagram (图)A and Diagram B. Which of the centre circles looks larger?Take a...”主要考察你对“Unit”“Unit”“Unite”
等考点的理解。
因为篇幅有限,只列出部分考点,详细请访问网上课堂。
找提分点,上天天练!
与“Look at the center circles of Diagram (图)A and Diagram B. Which of the centre circles looks larger?Take a...”相似的题目:
& Different weather makes people feel different. It influences health, intelligence(智力) and feelings.In August, it is very hot and wet in the southern part of the United States. People there have heart trouble and other kinds of health problems during this month. In the Northeast and the Middle West, it is very hot at some times and very cold at other times. People in these states(州) have more heart trouble after the weather changes in February or March.The weather can also influence intelligence. For example, in a 1983 report by scientists, IQ(智商) of a group of students was very high when a very strong wind came, but after the strong wind, their IQ was 10% lower. The wind can help people have more intelligence. Very hot weather, on the other hand, can make it lower. Students in many schools of the United States often get worse on exams in the hot months of the year (July and August).Weather also has a strong influence on people’s feelings. Winter may be a bad time for thin people. They usually feel cold during these months. They might feel unhappy during cold weather. But fat people may have a hard time in hot summer. At about 18℃, people become stronger.Low air pressure(气压) may make people forgetful(健忘). People leave more bags on buses and in shops on low-pressure days. People feel best at a temperature of about 18℃.Are you feeling sad, tired, forgetful, or unhappy today? It may be the weather’s problem.【小题1】What can cause problems on health?A.Hot and wet weatherB.A strong windC.Warm weatherD.Low air pressure【小题2】A report shows that people may have more intelligence when &&&& comes.A.rainB.a strong windC.very hot weatherD.low air pressure【小题3】The writer wants to tell us that &&&&.A.hot and cold weather influences all people in the same wayB.weather influences people’s behaviorC.IQ changes when weather changesD.people feel good on low pressure days【小题4】Which is the best title(标题) for this passage?A.Hot Weather Causes Health ProblemsB.Different Weather Makes People Feel BadC.Weather Influences FeelingsD.Weather influences Health, Intelligence and Feelings&&&&
— Thank you so much &&&& your advice.— It’s a pleasure.withforofto
My best friend and I were in the shop that she owns. It was the middle of the afternoon. We were both very happy and making plans for the weekend. Suddenly a man entered the shop. We knew that he didn’t look like one of our usual customers, but we welcomed him _&&&&&&&& anyway. Without any hesitation he pulled something out of his coat. We didn’t notice that it was a &&&&&&&&&&&& until he ordered us to go into the back with him.After he warned us that he could fire at any time, he looked for the money everywhere, in the bank, from our wallets, and then he asked for our jewellery (珠宝) and we gave him all he wanted. Finally, he finished his “job” and left.When I was a child, I felt safe with my parents in my home or wherever I was not alone. Then I began to understand the news and I learnt that &&&&&&&&&&&& things were happening “out there”, but I still kept thinking that those events were just other people’s &&&&&&&&&&&&, not mine. From the moment the man walked out of the shop, I completely &&&&&&&&&&&&. I always look around to see which kinds of people are possibly following me. Now I usually double-check everything: if I’ve locked myself in the car or in the house. I am always careful not to wear any jewellery. Whenever a stranger is getting too close or is trying to get information from me, I feel nervous. I know that it is wrong, and that not everyone is going to _&&&&&&&& me again.After all, I consider myself lucky, since nothing really bad happened to me or my friend, but since that day I haven’t felt safe any more. I hate that man not for having taken my jewellery and money, but for having deprived(剥夺)of my innocence.【小题1】A.sadlyB.quietlyC.angrilyD.politely【小题2】A.gun B.noteC.mistakeD.knife【小题3】A.funnyB.horribleC.pleasantD.serious【小题4】A.exchangesB.worriesC.feelingsD.fables【小题5】A.made a decisionB.lost my wayC.changed my mindD.calmed down【小题6】A.disturbB.investigateC.foolD.attack&&&&
“Look at the center c...”的最新评论
该知识点好题
该知识点易错题
欢迎来到题库,查看习题“Look at the center circles of Diagram (图)A and Diagram B. Which of the centre circles looks larger?Take a first look and you probably think that the centre circle in Diagram A is smaller than that in Diagram B. In fact , they are exactly the same size.Then look at the picture on the right. What do you see? A vase花瓶? Or two faces?Does the picture change quickly from one to the other again and again? Maybe or maybe not, but you can never see them at the same time. “What’s happening? Is something wrong with my eyes?” You may wonder at what you see. Don’t worry. Here is how it goes: When we look at things, our eyes send messages to our brains大脑 and then our brains interpret(解读) the information. However, sometimes our brains interpret the received information in a wrong way. It seems that our eyes are playing a joke on us. This often happens and we call it “Visual illusion(视觉错误). Movie makers often make use of illusions. They make the objects around actors much smaller or bigger than usual. This makes us believe that the actors are much larger or smaller than they usually are. The movies Jurassic Park and Honey I shrunk the kids just make use of illusions.【小题1】The centre circle in Diagram A looks smaller than that in Diagram B.That’s because____.A. something is wrong with our eyesB. the two circles are not the same sizeC. our brains interpret the information in a wrong wayD. the two pictures change quickly from one to the other【小题2】What’s the right order according to the passage?a. We look at things with our eyes.b. Our brains interpret the messages.c. Our brains tell us what we have seen.d. Our eyes send messages to our brains.A.adbcB.cabdC.acdbD.bcad【小题3】Movie makers make use of visual illusions to ____.A.help the actors look betterB.make the actors much braverC.help the actors become strongerD.make the actors seem different in size【小题4】In the picture on the right, it seems that Line AB is shorter than Line CD, but in fact Line AB is as long as Line CD. Which paragraph段 can explain what has happened to our eyes?A. The second one. B. The third one.C. The fifth one. D. The sixth one.【小题5】The text is probably taken from ____.A.an advertisementB.a science bookC.a movie magazineD.a story book”的答案、考点梳理,并查找与习题“Look at the center circles of Diagram (图)A and Diagram B. Which of the centre circles looks larger?Take a first look and you probably think that the centre circle in Diagram A is smaller than that in Diagram B. In fact , they are exactly the same size.Then look at the picture on the right. What do you see? A vase花瓶? Or two faces?Does the picture change quickly from one to the other again and again? Maybe or maybe not, but you can never see them at the same time. “What’s happening? Is something wrong with my eyes?” You may wonder at what you see. Don’t worry. Here is how it goes: When we look at things, our eyes send messages to our brains大脑 and then our brains interpret(解读) the information. However, sometimes our brains interpret the received information in a wrong way. It seems that our eyes are playing a joke on us. This often happens and we call it “Visual illusion(视觉错误). Movie makers often make use of illusions. They make the objects around actors much smaller or bigger than usual. This makes us believe that the actors are much larger or smaller than they usually are. The movies Jurassic Park and Honey I shrunk the kids just make use of illusions.【小题1】The centre circle in Diagram A looks smaller than that in Diagram B.That’s because____.A. something is wrong with our eyesB. the two circles are not the same sizeC. our brains interpret the information in a wrong wayD. the two pictures change quickly from one to the other【小题2】What’s the right order according to the passage?a. We look at things with our eyes.b. Our brains interpret the messages.c. Our brains tell us what we have seen.d. Our eyes send messages to our brains.A.adbcB.cabdC.acdbD.bcad【小题3】Movie makers make use of visual illusions to ____.A.help the actors look betterB.make the actors much braverC.help the actors become strongerD.make the actors seem different in size【小题4】In the picture on the right, it seems that Line AB is shorter than Line CD, but in fact Line AB is as long as Line CD. Which paragraph段 can explain what has happened to our eyes?A. The second one. B. The third one.C. The fifth one. D. The sixth one.【小题5】The text is probably taken from ____.A.an advertisementB.a science bookC.a movie magazineD.a story book”相似的习题。Look at your messy r
Look at your messy room!Your school things are everywhere!Will you please _______?
A.throw them about B.put them out C.take them out D.put them away
逢坂瞑鬼612
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码根据短文填写所缺单词。
Climbing a mountain is hard work. But one step after another finally brings a person to the
. Along the way, he can stop and look
he climbs, the more wonderful his view (视野) is. If he keeps climbing, he will have a new world before him. He will have a new way of
everything.
Now learning
language is something like climbing a mountain. This new language can give you a newview of life. And it is more than a look at the surface (表面) of things. It can open the way into people's mindsand hearts, into a culture (文化) very
from the one of your own. This will make you richer,
inthings that money can't buy. Even though you never set foot on a ship or a plane, you can be an armchair
through books.
Like the mountain climber who stops now and then to
the scenery around him, everyone who is interested in reading will find
in books as he fights on to learn more and more of that new language. 1._______ 2._______ 3._______ 4._______ 5._______6._______ 7._______ 8._______ 9._______ 10._______ - 跟谁学
在线咨询下载客户端关注微信公众号
搜索你想学的科目、老师试试搜索吉安
在线咨询下载客户端关注微信公众号&&&分类:根据短文填写所缺单词。
Climbing a mountain is hard work. But one step after another finally brings a person to the
he climbs, the more wonderful his view (视野) is. If he keeps climbing, he will have a new world before him. He will have a new way of
everything.
Now learning
language is something like climbing a mountain. This new language can give you a newview of life. And it is more than a look at the surface (表面) of things. It can open the way into people's mindsand hearts, into a culture (文化) very
inthings that money can't buy. Even though you never set foot on a ship or a plane, you can be an armchair
through books.
in books as he fights on to learn more and more of that new language. 1._______ 2._______ 3._______ 4._______ 5._______6._______ 7._______ 8._______ 9._______ 10._______根据短文填写所缺单词。
everything.
Now learning
through books.
in books as he fights on to learn more and more of that new language. 1._______ 2._______ 3._______ 4._______ 5._______6._______ 7._______ 8._______ 9._______ 10._______科目:难易度:最佳答案1. top
4. thinking
5. foreign 6. different
8. walking
10. pleasure 解析
知识点:&&基础试题拔高试题热门知识点最新试题
关注我们官方微信关于跟谁学服务支持帮助中心If you change the way you look at things, the things you look at change. –
“Quick, I need a blue piece.” But does it need to be blue? Or will a gray piece do? There are lots of both, but what if you needed one which was red? What is the issue you are solving?
What does that mean?
This is another twisted quote . It says change the look, and how you look will change. We all see things through our own filters.
We often see what we expect to see. If you are looking for blue cars, you don’t really notice the other cars. You might even be surprised at how many the other cars are, and how few the blue ones are.
But if you look for cars in general, you suddenly notice how many non-blue cars there are, because now you notice them far more often. To me, that is what this quote is about.
Consider if you are looking for your flaws. How many will you find? How many more will you invent? If instead you look for your strengths, how many flaws will you find? And how would your life change in the process?
Why is focus important?
We tend to find more of the things on which we focus. Have you ever been looking everywhere for something, and have someone else say “you mean this?” Grrrr. Yes that. Were you too focused? Were you focused on all the wrong spots? That’s what usually happens to me, how about you?
If you’re looking for a way to get to your vacation, and you usually take a plane, do you even consider the train or a boat? Yes, there will be places a train or boat cannot go, but the point remains the same. If you already have something in mind, the other possibilities fade into the background.
If we focus on solving the problem, rather than on one specific part of it, it will be easier to get to a satisfactory result, right? Otherwise your focus could easily lead you astray. At least that is the way it works for me.
And should you ever find yourself in a place where you were ‘stuck,’ you could well find that a simple change in the way you look at things could change the whole look of the issue at hand. At least it often does for me.
Where can I apply this in my life?
very rule has an exception. I call the exception to the ‘find what you are looking for’ the “Lego Exception.” I have spend hours searching for that one piece I need to finish my masterpiece. It’s in there, I know it, but I just can’t find it.
In my case, it’s usually because I see it in my mind in a certain position and orientation, and if it isn’t, I look right past it. That’s a little too much focus. Instead of being focused on what I needed, I had a vision of exactly what I wanted, and anything less than a perfect match was discarded.
Recently, I was talking with my son about trying to solve a particular issue. He came up with a potential solution, but it had a flaw. When I pointed out the flaw to him, he came up with a new solution, based solely on fixing the flaw. It was a horrible fit to the issue at hand.
By focusing on the flaw, he lost track of the original object of the exercise. How often does that happen to you? How often do you come up with plans to fix the last thing that went wrong, without keeping in mind all the other things which were issues before?
Can you imagine how interesting your life would be if you dated in this manner? Each time looking for someone with the sole criteria that they weren’t going to have the issue which doomed the last relationship, and without any consideration to any other issue they might have? Ouch!
Where in your life are you feeling suck or otherwise not able to find a solution? Might it be how you are looking at things? Or might it be that your idea regarding the proper solution might not be the best possible way of getting there from where you are?
If you’ve solved a similar problem before using a particular method, you might simply go back to something with which you are familiar, even if it isn’t the best way of overcoming this obstacle. There are plenty of situations where ‘autopilot’ kicks in, and things happen without a lot of thought.
To me, these situations are just what the quote is about. Take a moment and reconsider what you are doing, and what you are actually trying to accomplish. Sometimes that is all the more it takes to get things done. Sometimes seeing something with fresh eyes can be a big help.
Consider trying this. If you find yourself stuck, or frustrated, take a step back. Make sure you are seeing things properly. Are you solving the proper problem? Are you looking too hard for the one perfect piece? What other options have you ignored because you don’t usually use them?
Changing the way you look at things can bring clarity and aid in the discovery of new options. It can help you discard old habits which no longer serve you. And it can help you make better observations from your new perspective. Try it, you might like it.
confirmed at :
Related articles
Share this:Like this:Like Loading...
About philosiblog
I am a thinker, who is spending some time examining those short twitter quotes in greater detail on my blog.
Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter to receive updates.
Related Posts:
Top Posts & Pages
Follow philosiblog
Get every new post delivered to your Inbox
Join other followers:
Send to Email Address
Your Email Address
Post was not sent - check your email addresses!
Email check failed, please try again
Sorry, your blog cannot share posts by email.
%d bloggers like this:

我要回帖

更多关于 look at me now 的文章

随机推荐