i like red but my brother绘本 为什么不选d

1.– ________ it the TV?–It’s 2000 yuan.A.How many B.How much C.How about D.How big 2.I want to buy a shirt _______ my father.A.to B.on C.for D.in 3.–Can I help you?–_________.A.Thank you B.Yes,please,I want a pen.C.You’re welcome.D.I’m sorry.4.Let’s go and have _______ his new CD.A.look at B.a look at C.a look D.the look at 5.Jim’s _______ is red.A.shoes B.bag C.socks D.pants.6.–How much are the pants?–________ twenty dollars.A.It has B.It is C.They have D.They are 7.–Are these your shoes?–Yes,___________.A.they’re B.they are C.these are D.there’re 8.–The T-shirt is only ten dollars.–I’ll ________it.A.buy B.take C.sale D.sell 9.I like red but my brother ____________.A.likes red,too B.doesn’t C.does D.doesn’t like 10.I like sports.My friend Allan ______likes sports.A.too B.but C.and D.also 11.–What color is it?–____________ A.It’s a green car B.It’s a green C.It’s green D.It’s green car 12.We have ________ students.A.fourty –four B.four – fourty C.forty – four D.four –forty 13.How much _________ do you want?A.tomatoes B.bananas C.hamburgers D.chicken 14.The car is too ____,I can’t buy it.A.cheap B.dear C.nice D.good 15.They have T-shirts _________ green and black for only $13_______ the shop.A. at B. in C. with D. in
风飘飘gl25
1.B,2.C,3.B,4.B,5.B,6.D,7.B,8.A,9.B,10.D,11.B,12.C,13.D,14.A,15.B
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
1~5:BCBBB
6~10:BBBBD
11~15:CCDBB
扫描下载二维码七年级英语上册Unit7单元检测_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
<span class="g-ico g-ico-star g-ico-star-on" style="width:%">
七年级英语上册Unit7单元检测
上传于||暂无简介
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用2下载券
想免费下载本文?
定制HR最喜欢的简历
下载文档到电脑,查找使用更方便
还剩1页未读,继续阅读
定制HR最喜欢的简历
你可能喜欢完形填空。
Grace is my favorite actress. I like her
Men from Mars. It's funny. But my
don't like her. We often go to movie on
. I like to
comedies but they like romance. I
they're all day-dream (白日梦) But they love them
My brother John is a big Tom Hanks fan. He collects the photos and VCDs
him. Now he
a great collection. He thinks Tom is the best actor in Hollywood But I don't think so. I love Harison Fordbest. My sister, Ann, is ten
old. She loves Harrison, too. Her favorite movie is Red Shoes. It's an
)1. A. movie
)2. A. friend
)3. A. January
)4. A. look
)5. A. want
)6. A. very much (
)8. A. does
)9. A. months
)10. A. great
B. teacher
B. weekends B. watches
C. parentsC. week
C. lots ofC. for
D. stories
D. weekend
D. exciting
在线咨询下载客户端关注微信公众号
搜索你想学的科目、老师试试搜索吉安
在线咨询下载客户端关注微信公众号&&&分类:完形填空。
. I like to
him. Now he
a great collection. He thinks Tom is the best actor in Hollywood But I don't think so. I love Harison Fordbest. My sister, Ann, is ten
)1. A. movie
)2. A. friend
)3. A. January
)4. A. look
)5. A. want
)6. A. very much (
)8. A. does
)9. A. months
)10. A. great
B. teacher
B. weekends B. watches
C. parentsC. week
C. lots ofC. for
D. stories
D. weekend
D. exciting 完形填空。
. I like to
him. Now he
)1. A. movie
)2. A. friend
)3. A. January
)4. A. look
)5. A. want
)6. A. very much (
)8. A. does
)9. A. months
)10. A. great
B. teacher
B. weekends B. watches
C. parentsC. week
C. lots ofC. for
D. stories
D. weekend
D. exciting 科目:最佳答案1-5
ABCDD解析&#13;知识点:&&基础试题拔高试题热门知识点最新试题
关注我们官方微信关于跟谁学服务支持帮助中心六年级unit10_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
六年级unit10
上传于||暂无简介
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用0下载券
想免费下载更多文档?
定制HR最喜欢的简历
下载文档到电脑,查找使用更方便
还剩3页未读,继续阅读
定制HR最喜欢的简历
你可能喜欢I like red but my brother . [ ]A. likes red, tooB. doesn’tC. doesD. doesn’t like 题目和参考答案——精英家教网——
成绩波动大?难提高?听顶级名师视频辅导,
& 题目详情
I like red but my brother ____________.
[&&&& ]A. likes red, tooB. doesn’tC. doesD. doesn’t like
请在这里输入关键词:
科目:初中英语
My name is Lucy. I have two good friends, Mary and June. June and I are twelve years old. Mary is thirteen years old. My birthday is November 11th.June’s birthday is September 11th .And Mary’s birthday is January 18th. I like red, but they like green. Mary and June are in the same school. They have an Art Festival and a school trip every year, but I only have a Music Festival at my school.1. Lucy was born in ________. A. October&&&&& B. November&&&&&&& C. September&&&&&& D. January2. What does Lucy have at her school every year? A. An Art Festival&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. A school trip C. A Music Festival&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. An Art Festival and a school trip
来源:2011年宁夏银川市初一上学期期末考试英语卷
题型:阅读理解
My name is Lucy. I have two good friends, Mary and June. Mary is thirteen years old. June and I are twelve years old. My birthday is November 11th. June’s birthday is September 11th. And Mary’s birthday is January 18th. I like red, but they like green. Mary and June are in the same(相同的)school. They have an Art Festival and a school trip every year, but I only have a Music Festival at my school.【小题1】How old is Lucy?A. 11.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. 12.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. 13.【小题2】Who is 13 years old?A. Mary.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. June.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. Lucy.【小题3】When is Lucy’s birthday?A. September 11th .&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. November 11th.&&&&&&&&&&&& C. January 18th.【小题4】Who likes green?A. Mary and June. &&&&&&&&&&&&& B. Lucy and June.&&&&&&&&& C. Lucy and Mary.【小题5】What does Lucy have at her school every year?A. An Art Festival.&&&&&&&&&&&& B. A school trip.&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. A Music Festival.
来源:学年江苏省张家港市七年级上学期期中考试英语卷
My name is Lucy. I have two good friends, Mary and June. June and I are twelve years old. Mary is thirteen years old. My birthday is November 11th.June’s birthday is September 11th .And Mary’s birthday is January 18th. I like red, but they like green. Mary and June are in the same school. They have an Art Festival and a school trip every year, but I only have a Music Festival at my school.1. Lucy was born in ________. A. October&&&&& B. November&&&&&&& C. September&&&&&& D. January2. What does Lucy have at her school every year? A. An Art Festival&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. A school trip C. A Music Festival&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. An Art Festival and a school trip
来源:2015届江西萍乡四中七年级月考英语卷(解析版)
I am a middle school student. I like fashionable(时尚的) clothes. I like wearing a scarf(围巾). I like red shirts and I have curly hair. They alllook cool. My parents and teachers sometimes ask me not to do so, but I don'tmind. These are my own(自己的 )things. Don't you think so?---------SallyMy uncle is 40 years old He works for a magazine(杂志). He writes articles(文章)for children. He visits many places and talks with many children. &Hethinks children should not watch TV too much and some TV shows are not good forthem.--------BarryI study in a middle school. I have many rules atschool. I can't be late for school,l have to wear a school uniform at school. Ican't eat or sing in the classroom. Miss Yang,our English teacher,is verystrict with us.---------- Mona根据短文内容,选择最佳答案。1.Sally's hair is___________.A.red&&&&&&&&&&&&& B.black&&&&&&&&&&&& C.straight&&&&&&&&&& D.curly2.__________writes articles for kids.A.Barry's uncle&&&&&& B.Barry&&&&&&&&&&&& C.Sally&&&&&&&&&&&& D.Miss Yang3.Mona can __________.A.be late forschool&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B.wear a schooluniform at schoolC.eat or singin the classroom &&&&&&&&&&&&&& D.wear her ownclothes at school4.Which of the following is NOT true about Barry'suncle?A.He is 40years old.B.He does notlet Barry watch TV.C.He thinkschildren should not watch TV too much.D.He visitsmany places and talks with many children.5.From the information above(上面的信息) ,we can know________.A.Sally andMona are workersB.Sally mindswhat others think of herC.Miss Yang isan English teacherD.Miss Yangisn't strict with her students&
来源:学年浙江省湖州市六校联考七年级上学期期末考试英语试卷(解析版)
题型:单项填空
—Do you like the ________ of the bike?—Sure, I like red very much.A.name&&&&&&&&&&& B.color&&&&&&&&&&&& C.number&&&&&&&&&& D.price&
精英家教网新版app上线啦!用app只需扫描书本条形码就能找到作业,家长给孩子检查作业更省心,同学们作业对答案更方便,扫描上方二维码立刻安装!

我要回帖

更多关于 my brother likes 的文章

随机推荐