不好意思 认错人了您这翻译不对

(cherry鸡腿堡)
(秋水伊人)
(怕热的油条君)
第三方登录:不好意思这给你带来了不便 的翻译是:Sorry this has brought you inconveniences 中文翻译英文意思,翻译英语
请在下面的文本框内输入文字,然后点击开始翻译按钮进行翻译,如果您看不到结果,请重新翻译!
不好意思这给你带来了不便
选择语言:从
罗马尼亚语
罗马尼亚语
I am sorry to bring you this inconvenience
Sorry this has brought you inconveniences
Sorry this has brought you inconveniences
I am sorry that the inconvenience brought to you
Embarrassed this has brought inconveniently to you
相关内容&a希望我们会有在一起合作的机会 Hoped we can have the opportunity which cooperates in the same place & a记得送我礼物 Remembered gives me the gift & ai like marry 我喜欢结婚 & a中国北京466医院 Beijing, China 466 hospitals & a让我告诉你啊? Let me tell you? & a我的法语能力一般 My French ability is ordinary & a你来了,我担心我舍不得你离开我 You have come, I worried I do not give up you to leave me & a我当然会很想他们 I can certainly think them very much & astretcher 担架 & a上个星期日,我去了我小学同学的家里。她是我最要好的朋友,但是自从我小学毕业以来,我就再也没有见过她。所以我们两个一见面就拥抱在了一起。之后,我到了她的房间讲了很多我们各自在中学的趣事。离开的时候,我十分不舍得向他告别。 Last Sunday, I have gone to in my elementary school schoolmate's family.She is the friend who I most am friends with, but since my elementary school graduation, I again has not seen her.As soon as therefore our two met on the hug in one.Afterwards, I arrived her room to say have been very many we re & ain
general 在 一般 & aI strongly hope that you will agree with me and take action to solve this problem . 我强烈希望您将同意我并且采取行动解决这个问题。 & a请输入您需要翻译的文本!应收账款 Please input the text which you need to translate! Account receivable & athe filnal examina you'd better spend more time reading filnal examinatio手边; 您应该花费更多时间读书 & a至今我还忘不了她的那句谢谢你 Until now I cannot forget her that sentence to thank you & aIn my past years,friendship like a light lit up my soul so that there was some glow in my existence 在我的过去年,友谊喜欢光被点燃我的灵魂,以便有一些焕发在我的存在 & a逢床做戏 在戲劇遇見床行動 & aNow my heart not contain anyone 现在我的心脏不包含任何人 & a内蒙古海力达钢结构工程有限责任公司 The Inner Mongolian sea strength reaches the steel structure project limited liability company & a全球互动领域的顶尖创意人 全球性互动领限制顶尖创头脑人 & aGeneral amendments and revisions are expected from time to time 一般校正和修正时常期望 & a珠宝已进入寻常百姓家,并以它特殊的魅力装点着人们的生活。 The jewelry entered the common hundred common family names, and is decorating people's life by its special charm. & abode butter bode butter & a之前一个月 Before a month & aboot options 起动选择 & a工业混合气体(丙烷)的销售和服务。 Industry gaseous mixture (propane) sale and service. & aNevermind ,I'll find someone like you. Nevermind, I'll find someone like you. & a你是个色女 You are the color female & abank or fiduciary agent 银行或受托人代理 & a处女第一次性交 Maiden disposable junction & awouldn't it be nice 不会好 & aIm not exactly sure what my currentfeelings are called right now Im不确切地肯定什么我的currentfeelings现在叫 & a我希望下一个,以及下下一个,下下下一个,以及你今后的生日,我都站在旁边,愿你和我的生活以后会更加甜蜜,幸福永远 I hoped next, as well as one after next, one after next next, as well as your next birthday, I will all stand, hope you and my life later can be happier, happy forever & aISO 9660 file identifiers include the version number ISO 9660文件标识符包括版本号 & aSee you smile I like to see the world the most beautiful scenery 看见您微笑我喜欢看世界最美好的风景 & aFOR EVALUATION ONLY 仅为评估 & a例如:底部模具,面部模具,楦头,斩刀 For example: Base mold, face mold, shoe last, chopper & a而且通常女人会这么做 Moreover the usual woman can such do & a旅行社服務人員 Travel agency service personnel & a报告的编制单位 Report establishment unit & a优雅的郁金香 Graceful tulip & a孤傲的郁金香 Arrogant tulip & a物体属性 Object attribute & aRegion : Hatch Cover 地区: 舱口盖盖子 & a你看上去病了 You had a liking for treat illness & apharmaserve pharmaserve & aColombo 哥伦布 & aI wanted you,baby. 我想要您,婴孩。 & a哈哈!可是我要上班喔! Ha ha! But I must go to work oh! & a预留一条下车身生产线 Reserves an under automobile body production line & aDrive 驱动 & aI most headache as the chemical. I多数头疼作为化学制品。 & arollbacl to your previous esxi instance is not supported 到您的早先esxi事例不支持rollbacl & a不好意思这给你带来了不便 Embarrassed this has brought inconveniently to you &

我要回帖

更多关于 不好意思 的文章

随机推荐