免费英语网,完全开源免费的英语学习网站!请记住本站网址:
免费英语网QQ交流群:,欢迎加入!
&|&&|&&|&&|&&|&&|&&|&&|&&|&&|&&|&&|&&|&&|&&|&&|&&|&&|&&|&&|&&|&&|&&|&&|&&|&
栏目更新推荐
点击排行榜
??????????
您现在的位置:&&>>&&>>&&>>&正文
关于我喜欢读书的英语作文“I&Like&Reading”为主题
更新时间:& 特别提示:本站新增在线翻译功能,双击英语单词可以显示汉语意思,马上试试?!
关于我喜欢读书的英语作文“I Like Reading”为主题
  某英文报社举办以“I Like Reading”为主题的征文活动,你打算投稿。请根据以下要点写一篇短文:
  1.你为什么喜欢读书;
  2.你喜欢读哪一类的书(例如:历史、科学、文学等)?请给出至少两个理由。
  注意:词数120左右。
  满分作文2
  I Like Reading
  I like reading very much, for books can give me much knowledge. Besides, reading can allow me to understand the colorful world more clearly. I benefit a lot from reading.
  There are all kinds of books of us to choose from, like history books, science books, literary books and so on. But I like literary books most among them. Why do I prefer these books? First, literature books are usually lively, interesting and instructive. So they can easily move me. What’s more, literature books usually describe something that young people can’t do in real life, so they make up for the realization of our dreams.
  In a word, reading can bring me a lot of fun. So I like reading.
上一篇英文范文: 下一篇英文范文:
本站最新英语作文资源下载:
免费英语网&版权所有 地址:西安市友谊西路127号 邮箱:
免费英语网QQ交流群:,欢迎加入!我喜欢喜剧 I Like Comedy-英语作文大师
英语备课大师――全站免费,无需注册,天天更新,伴您成长!
您现在的位置:&&>>&&>>&&>>&正文
※ 导 航 ※ 小学
我喜欢喜剧&I&Like&Comedy
全站免费,天天更新!
&&& I like to watch comedy so much, because it makes me laugh happily and I will forget about the annoyance. The comedies from Zhou Xingchi are my favorite, no matter how many times I watch them, I just can’t help laughing out loudly. Watching comedy is a good way to relax, it helps me to keep the good mood.
&&& 我很喜欢看喜剧,因为喜剧能让我开怀大笑,我也会忘记烦恼。周星驰的喜剧是我最喜欢的,无论我看多少次,我都会情不自禁地笑出来。看喜剧是放松的好方法,它能让我保持好心情。
上一篇作文: 下一篇作文: 没有了
【】【】【】【】【】
公益网站 全站免费 无需注册 专注于中小学英语在线备课 站长qq:<FONT color=#ff00考试指南:
备考真题:
热门杯赛:
推荐城市:
期中试题:
期末试题:
单元测试:
小学试题:
语文试题:
语文考点:
数学试题:
数学乐园:
英语知识点:
英语试题资源:
您现在的位置: &
小学英语作文范文:我喜欢读书 I like Reading
来源:家长帮
  My father likes to tell me a story before I sleep, so I like to read story book. My parents buy me a lot of books, I read them everyday, I always finish reading a book in a week. I like adventure story very much, I imagine I am the guy who is so great. Books gives me happiness, I like reading.
  我爸爸喜欢告诉在我睡觉前给我讲故事,所以我喜欢看故事书。我的父母给我买了很多书,我每天都读,我总是一个星期内就读完了一本书。我很喜欢探险故事,想象自己是那个伟大的人。书本给我带来了乐趣,我喜欢读书。
百科词条:
欢迎访问奥数网,您还可以通过手机等移动设备查询小学试题库、奥数题库、小升初动态、竞赛辅导、重点中学信息等,2016小升初我们一路相伴。
24小时热帖每周热帖我喜欢音乐英语作文一:我喜欢音乐(299字)I believe everybody has their own hobby. Different people have different hobbies. For me, my hobby is music. I like music very much. It is magical for me. It gives me the sense of happiness. It can make me happy when I am sad. I will listen to music every day. I listen to it on my way home and school, before fall asleep in bed and eat. Sometimes I will try to sing songs.我喜欢音乐英语作文二:我喜欢音乐(812字)Music is an important part in my life,I even can&#39;t live without music.Actually,I like many kinds of music,I&#39;d like to talk about my favorite music here.Well,I like Irish folk music best,New age is Irish style,and it&#39;s mixes some morden melody,it sounds very nice and pure,can bring you into the never land and dream land,just relax,and forget all the problems.I like Enya,she is a very famous New age singer,her song just like the voice of heaven,her song is as nice and beautiful as herself!I&#39;m not keen on American pop songs,they are terrible for me!The melody is not soft and nice at all!So fast and strong beat,too exciting,and can&#39;t hear them clearly.I can&#39;t stand the strong beat,that nearly make me fainted!In a word,music has an very important place in my life.As for the importance of music to my life,I think you can guess,it just like meals and sleeping,I can&#39;t live without it.Does anyone want to take it away from me,I&#39;m gonna fight him and never give up!我喜欢音乐英语作文三:我喜欢音乐(1202字)I love the Chinese national music. The Chinese national music is famous for its moderation, briefness, neutralization, implication. Being different from the western music, the Chinese national music only has five scales, and emphasized in the line &shaping .I love the Chinese national musician Song Zuying, not only for her beauty and her beautiful sounds, but also for her diligence and her hard working. Although she has made great success in her career, she will never forget her early teacher&Jin Tielin, who helped her a lot before, and the native people and her mother land.Song Zuying is the most powerful young musician in China. She has a broad sound territory and beautiful sounds. Her singing flavor is originated from the national culture, and she makes good use of the scientif during the performance she is goo also she always have the correct understanding of the works. So we can say she has her unique singing flavor. The masterpiece the loving of ourChina is the most famous one, which is loved by all the Chinese. Her record the flowing sounds for one hundred years can be regarded as the one which represents the high lever of the Chinese national music. In February, 2007, she was autographed by Grammy. People all over the world get to know her name and her beautiful sounds.Song Zuying, a person who has a successful career, a happy family, good character, is admired by all of us.我喜欢音乐英语作文四:我喜欢音乐(416字)Many people like music. It has many sorts: soft music is graceful, rock music fast, classical music GREat, light music relaxing, and children, music interesting.You can pick and choose whatever you like. Now popular songs are in fashion. If you like music, you usually like singing, too. I am no exception.My brother and I like pop songs, and my parents like to listen to soft music. We are a musical family. Do you like music? Is your family full of music, too? Music is really GREat! I like it very much.最近更新:免责声明:本文仅代表作者个人观点,与本网无关。看完本文,记得打分哦:很好下载Doc格式文档马上分享给朋友:?知道苹果代表什么吗实用文章,深受网友追捧比较有用,值得网友借鉴没有价值,写作仍需努力相关作文:
48小时热门小学英语作文:我喜欢读书
I like Reading
来源:  【】 
  My father likes to tell me a story before I sleep, so I like to read story book. My parents buy me a lot of books, I read them everyday, I always finish reading a book in a week. I like adventure story very much, I imagine I am the guy who is so great. Books gives me happiness, I like reading.  我爸爸喜欢告诉在我睡觉前给我讲故事,所以我喜欢看故事书。我的父母给我买了很多书,我每天都读,我总是一个星期内就读完了一本书。我很喜欢探险故事,想象自己是那个伟大的人。书本给我带来了乐趣,我喜欢读书。1&&&
文章责编:gaoxiaoliang& 看了本文的网友还看了
?&&( 16:45:00)?&&( 16:43:00)?&&( 14:00:00)?&&( 13:41:00)?&&( 10:42:00)?&&( 10:37:00)
作文范文点击排行
作文频道最新更新
? ?   ? ?   ? ?   ? ?   ? ?
? ?   ? ?   ?
?   ? ?    ? ?   ? ?   ? ?   ? ?
? ?   ? ?
实用工具 |
| 大全 | 大全
     |
版权声明:如果网所转载内容不慎侵犯了您的权益,请与我们联系,我们将会及时处理。如转载本内容,请注明出处。
Copyright & 2004- 网 All Rights Reserved 中国科学院研究生院权威支持(北京) 电 话:010- 传 真:010-

我要回帖