本吧签到人数:5
可签7级以上的吧50个
本月漏签0次!
成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡
连续签到:天&&累计签到:天
超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
英语演讲稿,各类文案。球球:
英语 演讲稿 轻松 搞定 !扣了
&51Talk&英语演讲培训领航者,海量英语演讲稿资料+定制式课程+私人外教+1对1全程辅导..
感觉自己写的没把握 不如交给我们 给你一个满意的交代 扣了
qq: 文件分析不懂可以免费咨询我
扣 1 6 6 5 2 2 7 5 9 7
1.6.6.5.2.2.7.5.9.7. 加 扣
大学初高中均可,谢谢支持!价格优惠!
q在,820-799-897
本人超爱篮球,偶像是韦德。英语马上就课前演讲了,当然是讲偶像了,继续一份演讲稿。
价钱可以商量,要尽快
价格好商量。
可以帮忙写表情包的演讲稿吗
&51Talk&英语演讲培训领航者,海量英语演讲稿资料+定制式课程+真人外教+1对1全程辅导..
内容是关于澳大利亚的,2分钟演讲
题目if I could travel back in time 能够演讲一分半左右
题目if I could travel back in time 能够演讲一分半左右
但是要用到关键词dip into,bail out,get by,lay out,run up,scrap by.....
如标题,急!急!急!
有能力的帮写一下
the road i have taken 演讲稿该怎么写 要写自己的故事吗
Topic:Nothing is important to a willibg herat
几年以前应该有写名气,后来因为各种原因,学业工作啥的就渐渐没太在意了。之前几个帖子也是没有完
加我动物号
开篇先讲讲社恐的表现,如果大家有对应的情况可以跟帖讨论 1,在乎别人对你的看法,老是会觉得别人的
求大神写稿,题目The best you
各位亲们,有没有热门话题啊,要英语演讲,告诉我几个热门话题就好,有些热门话题同学都用过了,帮
Topic:how a person can act locally and think globally?
有木有大神有这几年的大学生英语演讲资源?想要学习一下,找找演讲的感觉。拜托啦
题目:learn chinese culture,make me excellent 时长:3~4分钟
骗子当道,看不下去了,不坑人 学生不为难学生 价格意思即可
5至6句,学校有配音,英文歌,书法的活动
大学英语演讲比赛 进了决赛 定了题 三分钟演讲 有木有大神愿意帮助的!!!十分着急 加我微信
主题是这张图片
演讲比赛。yesterday tomorrow today 各位大神求教
求大神给参考文献,主题love,英语脱稿演讲。
三到五分钟的!!!!星期三就要演讲!!!好紧急!!!
你可能感兴趣的吧...
百度小说人气榜
发贴红色标题
签到六倍经验
更多定制特权
兑换本吧会员
吧主,解锁更多会员特权
本吧专属印记
定制名片背景
名人自动顶贴
定制头像边框
兑换本吧会员
赠送补签卡1张,获得
助攻总额: 43W
贴吧热议榜
使用签名档&求一篇英语脱口秀的演讲稿,高一水平,时间约3分钟。主题最好是能让人受益的。【很急哟~~】
凝帝系列202lYj
感恩的心The poet said: spring flowers to the door pushed open a. I said: Thanksgiving to the door pushed open a harmony, harmony open the door to the living. If you carefully listen to the voices of ...
为您推荐:
扫描下载二维码求一篇英语演讲稿 三分钟左右 主题不限 free talk 用的谢谢啦
oochfovp3588
Failure is what often happens.It is everywhere in our life.Students may fail in exams,scientists may fail in their research work,and athletes may fail in competitions.---------给你发过去
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码求以hold为主题的英语演讲稿,能说三分钟左右的,
索马里糖糖331
Hold Fast To Your Dreams 演讲稿【By Kaiser3344】  I have a dream today.  I have a dream that one day every vally shall be exalted,every hill and mountain shall be made low,the rough places will be made plain,and the crooked places will be made straight,and the glory of the Lord shall be revealed,and all flesh shall see it together.  Wow,what a dream it has been for Martin Luther King.But the changing world seems telling me that people gradually get their dreams lost somehow in the process of growing up,and sometimes I personally find myself saying goodbye unconsciously to those distant childhood dreams.  However,we meed dreams.The they represent possibility even when we are dragged down by reality.They keep us going.Most successful people are dreamers as well as ordinary people who are not afraid to think big and dare to be great.When we were little kids,we all dreamed of doing something big and splashy,something significant.Now what we need to do is to maintain them,refresh them and turn them into reality.However,the toughest part is that we often have no ideas how to translate these dreams into actions.Well,just start with concrete objectives and stick to it.Don’t let the nameless fear confuse the eye and confound our strong belief of future.Through our talents,through our wits,through our endurance and through our creativity,we will make it.  Hold fast to dreams,for if dreams die,life is a broken-winged bird that cannot fly.Hold fast to dreams,for when dreams go,life is a barren field frozen with snow.So my dear friends,think of your old and maybe dead dreams.Whatever it is,pick it up and make it alive from today.【翻译】  抓牢你的梦想  我今天有一个梦想.  我梦想有一天,幽谷上升,高山下降,崎岖之地变平原,曲折之路成坦途.圣光展露,满照人间.  这对马丁路德金是怎样的一个梦想啊.不过这个变化着的世界似乎在告诉我,在成长的过程中,人们却不知不觉把他们的梦想弄丢了,而我自己也有时会觉得在告别很多童年的梦.  然而,我们是需要梦想的.梦想滋养我们的灵魂,梦想代表着我们被现实拉垮时依然具有的希望.它鼓励我们不断前进.大多数成功人士都是梦想家,同时也是普通人,只是他们敢于梦想敢于成就伟大.当我们还是孩子的时候,我们都梦想过做一番大事业,现在应当做的就是保存好那些梦想,再度恢复它们,并将它们实现.不过最难的是我们通常不知道怎样付诸实施.那么,就从最具体的目标开始,坚持去做吧.不要让那些莫名的恐惧迷惑了我们的双眼,影响了我们对未来的信念.用我们的天资和智慧,用我们的耐力和创造力,我们一定会实现梦想.  抓牢你的梦想,因为如果梦想死亡,生活就成了一只折断翅膀的鸟再也不能飞翔.抓牢你的梦想,因为如果失去梦想,生命就成了一块覆盖着冰雪的贫瘠的冻土.亲爱的朋友们,想想那些过去的或已经死去的梦想吧.不管是什么,重新将它捡起,并从今天开始让它重生.【楼主】完全按照您的要求来的,若觉得满意,望多多支持哈!
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
Today,I will talk about whether friendship is a necessity.I hold that friendship is a necessity in life. Of course ,the majority of people will agree with me.Friendship is a kind of human re...
扫描下载二维码

我要回帖

更多关于 三分钟励志英语演讲稿 的文章

随机推荐