限期手术的定义英文怎么说

perioperative是什么意思,围术期翻译-生物医药大词典
您现在的位置: >>
>> 词汇解释: perioperative
perioperative
分类:&&&&&&&&&&|&&&&&&&|&&&&
以下为句子列表:
英文: Conclusions Perioperative and postoperative chemotherapy for colorectal cancer should be emphasized to prevent and treat local recurrence and metastasis of colorectal cancer. 中文:
结论必须重视大肠癌的术中、术后化疗,合理运用多种给药途径化疗,以迄对预防和治疗大肠癌的局部复发与转移将会得到进一步提高。&&&&&&&
英文: Conclusions. DEX increased perioperative haemodynamic stability in patients undergoing brain tumour surgery. Compared with fentanyl, the trachea was intubated faster without respiratory depression. 中文:
结论:美托咪定能够增强脑肿瘤手术病人术中的血流动力学稳定性。同芬太尼比较,插管更快而且不会引起呼吸抑制。&&&&&&&
英文: Objective To review and summarize the experience of perioperative treatment for neonatal complex congenital heart disease by analysing the course of emergency management and the cause of death. 中文:
摘要目的分析各类新生儿复杂先心病的急诊手术过程,总结新生儿心脏手术的围术期治疗经验,并分析死亡原因。&&&&&&&
英文: Objective To study the perioperative management on thoracic tumor in aged patients and the prevention for complication. 中文:
目的探讨高龄胸部肿瘤患者的围手术期处理及并发症的预防。&&&&&&&
英文: Objective To explore the perioperative experience in caring patients with percutaneous cervical and lumbar nucleoplasty. 中文:
结果63例患者行经皮等离子消融颈、腰椎间盘髓核成形术,治愈效果好,无复发。&&&&&&&
赞助商链接
你知道它的英文吗?
你知道中文意思吗?
& 生物医药大词典- 自日开始服务
由团队研发英语翻译明天下午我会有一个小小的手术(说实话,我有点害怕),动完手术我会休假一个星期的.请祝我一切顺利吧.
心碎娃娃TFkx2
明天下午我会有一个小小的手术(说实话,我有点害怕),动完手术我会休假一个星期的.请祝我一切顺利吧.I will have a small operation / surgery tomorrow afternoon ( to be honest,I'm a little sacred ).I will take a vacation for one week after the operation / surgery.Please wish me good luck.原文翻译如上供参考,不明白可继续提问.若回答对您有所帮助,请点击本页面中的“选为满意回答”按钮,
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
Tomorrow afternoon I'll have a small surgery (to be frank, I'm a little afraid ), I will leave a week after the operation , Please wish me good luck. 及时采纳
I'll have a minor operation tomorrow afternoon(exactly,i'am a little afraid),after the operation,i'll leave a week for vacation.Please wish me good lock.
i will have a small operation tomorrow afternoon(actually I'm a little scared),and I will have a week holiday after it.
hope me everything goes well.
明天下午我会有一个小小的手术,动完手术我会休假一个星期的。请祝我一切顺利吧。
I'll have a small operation tomorrow,(Frankly speaking, I'm a little afraid.)yet,I'll take a week off after the operation. Wish me well,please.赞同请采纳!
扫描下载二维码perioperative period
围手术期(perioperative period)是指手术患者从入院,经过术前、术中和术后,直至基本康复出院的全过程,又称手术全期。
基于333个网页-
perioperative
手术创伤、组织缺血、缺氧等因素均是围手术期(Perioperative)的应激源。其典型表现为组织氧化代谢障碍、自由基产生增加和抗氧化机能降低Ⅲ。
基于167个网页-
perioperation
论文:围手术期患者心理特点与护理干预方法,论文-今日更新-免费论文- 11:03:55
围手术期 心理特 护理
[gap=1191]Key words】
Perioperation; psycholo nursing
基于136个网页-
Round operation period
低温对小儿围手术期的影响湛江科技局立项,湛科(2003)69号_中国报刊杂志大全_杂志社介绍_期刊大全_杂志期刊文章
麻 醉; 低 温; 围手术期
[gap=1303]Key words:
Round operation period
基于32个网页-
Perioperative Care
peri operative care
peri-operative care
Perioperative care
perioperative
gastric cancer during preoperative and postoperative period
perioperatiive gastric cancer patients
perioperative period in patients with gastric cancer
perioperative chemo-therapy
perioperative chemotherapy
Perioperative stage of breast cancer
Perioperative patient
Perioperative management
perioperative treatment
Perioperative evaluation and management
Perioperative
Perioperative care
perioperative treatment
treatment in perioperative period
healing around operation period
Perioperative period in orthopaedics
orthopaedic perioperative period
Perioperative orthopedic
orthopedic perioperative period
更多收起网络短语
perioperative
- 引用次数:390
Perioperative management is essential for operative success.
围手术期处理是手术成功的关键环节之一。
参考来源 -
perioperation
- 引用次数:59
There were no significant differences in most scales between perioperation (P>0.05).
围手术期,两组患者的大部分领域评分均无显著性差异(P>0.05)。
参考来源 -
the period of operation
- 引用次数:13
3 The effect of CCHA of new type is good surrounding the period of operation.
曰应用新型的CCHA复合人工骨的围手术期的效果良好。
参考来源 -
peri-operation
- 引用次数:8
No patients died peri-operation.
全组无围手术期死亡病例。
参考来源 - 节段性胰腺切除术临床研究
&2,447,543篇论文数据,部分数据来源于
美国食品药品监督管理局日前发出警告,指出处于心脏搭桥手术围手术期的患者不可使用双氯芬酸缓解疼痛。
The FDA recently issued a warning stating that diclofenac should not be used by people for pain in the time period surrounding heart bypass surgery.
结论妊娠合并糖尿病患者剖宫产围手术期的理想血糖控制是保证手术顺利进行及母婴安全的必要条件。
Conclusion Strategies to maintain glucose of patients with pregnancy complicated with diabetes in the normal range are necessary safety for their caesarean operation.
方法采用限定日剂量(DDD)、药物利用指数(DUI)及住院天数、药品费用等指标,分析围手术期患者抗菌药物的利用情况。
Methods The antibacterials used in perioperative period were analysed in respect to defined daily dose(DDD), drug utilization index(DUI), the cost of drugs, and the days of hospitalization.
围手术期是围绕手术的一个全过程,从病人决定接受手术治疗开始,到手术治疗直至基本康复 ,包含手术前、手术中及手术后的一段时间,具体是指从确定手术治疗时起,直到与这次手术有关的治疗基本结束为止,时间约在术前5-7天至术后7-12天。
以上来源于:
$firstVoiceSent
- 来自原声例句
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!当前位置: &
二期手术的英文
英文翻译secondary operationtwo-stage operation&&&&two&&&&designated time&&&& operatio ...&&&&interval operation&&&&one-stage operation&&&&early operation&&&&plastic revision of recent operation&&&&emergency vs elective procedure&&&&first stage of staged operation&&&&subsequent stage of staged operation&&&&incision and reexploration of recent o ...&&&&staging laparotomy&&&&second look operation&&&&sakhalin-2; second stage&&&& extension fee
例句与用法The following items and data analysis are measured on the second stage surgery : ( 1 ) the area of the expanded skin . ( 2 ) comparison with the rapid and the conventional expansion . ( 3 ) tension of skin in vivo在二期手术时进行如下的实验检测和数据分析: ( 1 )测量扩张皮肤的面积( 2 )常规扩张和快速扩张( 3 )在体皮肤的张力( 4 )皮肤的即时回缩率( 5 )组织学检查( 6 )皮肤的胶原含量( 7 )皮肤的生物力学特性,包括强度、应力应变关系、应力松弛、蠕变。 Methods four eases of infections after hip arthroplasty were studied , the treatment was divided into two stages : in the first stage , prosthesis removal and debridement was carried out , antimicrobial agents - loaded cement spacer was used , and joint was irrigated repeate in the second stage , the spacer was removed . debridement end revision of joint was performed again方法对4例人工髋关节置换术后感染病例,采用二期翻修方法治疗:一期手术取出假体、清创,采用抗菌药物骨水泥临时占位,术后关节置管持续冲洗,加强抗感染治疗;二期手术取出;再次清创、翻修关节。 &&
相邻词汇热门词汇
二期手术的英文翻译,二期手术英文怎么说,怎么用英语翻译二期手术,二期手术的英文意思,发音,例句,用法和解释由查查在线词典提供,版权所有违者必究。
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Copyright &
(京ICP备号)
All rights reserved

我要回帖

更多关于 限期手术 的文章

随机推荐