我原打算来北京新东方学习翻译课程,但年前年后都报满了,只好

英语翻译我表姐目前在北京工作.我现在和她一起住在北京大学.因为已经离职,结束天津的课程之后我就来找她了.聊一聊工作的打算,当然也想逛逛正在举办奥运会的新北京,当然我也在积极地寻找新的工作.
街角专用00052
My cousin-german is working in Beijing,and I stay with her in Beijing university now.Since I have left my work in Tianjing,I came here to meet her as soon as my course had been finished.We talked about the future plan for my job.Besides,It's a good opportunity for me to relax here,for Beijing will hold the Olympic games this summer.Meanwhile,I'm finding my new job here with enthusiasm.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
At present,my cousin is working in Beijing. And now we live together in Beijing University. Since I have resigned, I came to visit her after the courses in Tianjin. We just talk about the working plan...
My elder female cousin works at present in Beijing. I live in Peking University together with her now. Because of I come right away after Tianjin course already, leaving office , being over have looke...
My cousin is working in beijing now.I am living with her in Beijing University.I came to her after I finished my studying course in Tianjin City,plus I also quited my job there.I wanna have a talk wit...
扫描下载二维码急,帮我翻译,谢谢你这次入境带了多少钱?
你计划在英国待多长时间?
你什么时候开始你的课程?
你的学习时长有多长?
是否打算在英国工作?
求求你们了,我明天伦敦中午12点就要用了,求你们了,带问号的要翻译,
Iove随缘0408
You this entry brought how many money? Do you plan to stay in UK for how long? What time do you start your course? Your study time have long? Intend to work in England? Beg you, I tomorrow London will use 12 noon, for you, take a question mark to translation,
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码免费找律师:400-888-8340
吉安法律咨询
请您选择相应地区
您当前位置: &>&&>&&>&
今日律师风向标:
我现在还在试用期内,提出辞职,管理人员说年前年后不可以辞职,我要什么做
我现在还在试用期内,提出辞职,管理人员说年前年后不可以辞职,我要什么做
问题类型:
(注:此客服QQ不进行法律咨询!)
找回我的问题