“尽管如此”是despite和in spite off this还是despite和in spite off these

In spite of this
mwuabtof673
in spite of this尽管如此例句1.In spite of this some brave scientists did dissect bodies.尽管如此,一些勇敢的科学家仍坚持解剖人体.2.In spite of this,the value of the opera Salome can not be written off.即便如此,歌剧《莎乐美》的艺术价值仍是不可抹杀的.3.In spite of this,it is you want to use to a number of traditional solvents.尽管如此,它还是要使用到一些传统溶剂.4.In spite of this year's revision,the numbers for HIV are some of the best we've got.尽管艾滋病患者估计数今年作了修正,但这一数据仍属于最精确的统计数据.5.In spite of this political success,Patrick realised that the social gulf was still there.尽管在政治上获得了成功,帕特里克认识到社会地位仍然没有变化.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
in spite of 是不管的意思,in spite of this 不管这个
尽管这样…
in spite of this - 尽管如此
in spite of=不顾,不管,尽管,虽然;就看this指代什么了。
扫描下载二维码您现在的位置: >
Lesson 18 Electric currents in modern art 现代艺术的电流
友情提示:&&&&欢迎参加本站的新概念英语第三册在线学习课程。为了便于不同程度的英语爱好者学习,我们专门将学习课程进行了分类,包括课文文本,重点讲解,课文翻译等。如果收听出现问题,请自行安装媒体播放器。祝大家学习愉快!
Listen to the tape then answer the question below.
听录音,然后回答以下问题。
How might some of the exhibits have been dangerous?
Modern sculpture rarely surprises us any more. The idea that modern art can only be seen in museums is mistaken. Even people who take no interest in art cannot have failed to notice examples of modern sculpture on display in public places. Strange forms stand in gardens, and outside buildings and shops. We have got quite used to them. Some so-called 'modern' pieces have been on display for nearly eighty years.
In spite of this, some people -- including myself -- were surprise by a recent exhibition of modern sculpture. The first thing I saw when I entered the art gallery was a notice which said: 'Do not touch the exhibits. Some of them are dangerous!' The objects on display were pieces of moving sculpture. Oddly shaped forms that are suspended form the ceiling and move in response to a gust of wind are quite familiar to everybody. These objects, however, were different. Lined up against the wall, there were long thin wires attached to metal spheres. The spheres had been magnetized and attracted or repelled each other all the time. In the centre of the hall, there were a number of tall structures which contained coloured lights. These lights flickered continuously like traffic lights which have gone mad. Sparks were emitted from small black boxes and red lamps flashed on and off angrily. It was rather like an exhibition of prehistoric electronic equipment. These peculiar forms not only seemed designed to shock people emotionally, but to give them electric shocks as well!
新概念英语热门资源
网站备案号:in spite of this
Lesson 14 A noble gangster 大公歹徒 ...
burn down烧毁/ burn up烧光 / burn out 烧空
in spite of this 尽管如此
give sb. a state funeral 给某人举行国葬 ...
基于95个网页-
But - 搜搜百科 ...
It isn't that he lied exactly, but he did tend to
exaggerate. 他不见得是真的说谎,但他的确是有意夸大。
in spite of this
然而;尽管如此
I'd asked everybody but only two people came. 每个人我都请了,却只来了两个人。
基于9个网页-
Same基本词义英语字典相关短语Same - QQ... ...
‘Was that
George on the phone?’ ‘The same(= yes, it was George).’ “是跟乔治通的电话吗?”“正是。”
in spite of this 虽是这样;尽管如此
He's not very reliable, but I like him just the same. 他不太可靠,但我还是喜欢他。
基于4个网页-
求翻译:让我们去散步 是什么意思? ...
mech assy 正在翻译,请等待...
in spite of this 尽管这一
in situ fatigue experiments 原位疲劳试验 ...
基于3个网页-
They can be learned and developed like any other skill, yet, in spite of this, only few take any steps to develop and strengthen them in a systematic way.
它们也可以像其他技能一样被学习和提高,然而,尽管如此,只有少数人能够抓住每一步去进步并且通过一个系统的方法来壮大自己。
In spite of this, the Italians regarded him as a sort of hero.
尽管如此,意大利人还是把他视作某种英雄。
Hawkwood made large sums of money in this way. In spite of this, the Italians regarded him as a sort of hero.
霍克伍德用这种方法挣了大笔钱.尽管如此,意大利人还是把他视作某种英雄。
"No options should be removed from the table in spite of the fact that at this stage, a priority should be given still to diplomacy,"
VOA: standard.
And, one thing I'd like to add to it, and that is, and I told this to my recitation sections that when you do these quizzes, in spite of the fact that it might be trivial in some cases, make sure you carry the units through.
而我要在这基础上再加一条,我在我的背诵课上也讲过,当你考试时,尽管单位不重要,但我希望你能注意它们。
In spite of this increase, oil accounts for roughly 40 percent of U.S. energy consumption.
Trying to convince new employees to join the company in spite of this was extremely challenging.
In spite of this, tornado watches have been issued all along the weather system.
$firstVoiceSent
- 来自原声例句
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!Want to know a simple trick that will help you sound more academic in your speaking? This tip can also help you begin writing the introduction to your TOEFL and IELTS essays. In this video, I will teach you the importance of showing the opposing viewpoint in writing and speech. You will learn how to use words like although, even though, despite, in spite of, and nevertheless. These words help you effectively introduce opposing ideas or facts in speech and writing. Despite it sounding complicated and fancy, it is quite easy to learn! You can practice your new English skills by doing our quiz at the end of the lesson.
Related Lessons
Test your understanding of this English lesson
Test your understanding of the English lesson by answering these questions. You will get the answers and your score at the end of the quiz.
Although many people prefer winter.Although many people like winter I prefer summer.Although many people like winter, I prefer summer.Although people, I prefer summer.Which of the following sentences is correct?Even many people prefer winter.Even though many people prefer winter.Even many people like winter I prefer summer.Even though many people like winter, I prefer summerWhich of the following sentences is correct?Despite the advantages of living in the city, I prefer living in the country.Despite I love the city, I prefer the country.Despite the advantages of living in the city I prefer living in the country.Despite I love the city I prefer the country.Which of the following sentences is correct?In spite the advantages.In spite the advantages of country living, I prefer living in the city.Despite of the advantages of country living, I prefer living in the city.In spite of the advantages of country living, I prefer living in the city.Which of the following sentences is correct?In spite the advantages.In spite the advantages of country living, I prefer living in the city.Despite of the advantages of country living, I prefer living in the city.In spite of the advantages of country living, I prefer living in the city.Which of the following sentences is correct?Dogs never I like cats better.Dogs neverless I like cats better.Dogs never the less, I like cats better.Dogs nevertheless, I like cats better.It is often a good idea in writing and speaking to show the opposite perspective.truefalseWhich of the following sentences is correct?Although I love Toronto.Despite I love Toronto.In spite I love Toronto, I want to live somewhere warmer.Even though I love Toronto, I want to live somewhere warmer.Which of the following sentences is correct?Although some people enjoy fast food, I like healthier options.Although some people enjoy fast food I like healthier options.Although some people enjoy fast foods.Although of some people enjoy fast food, I like healthier options.Which of the following sentences is correct?Despite the fact that many people enjoy fast food.Despite the fact that many people enjoy fast food I prefer healthier options.Despite the fact that many people enjoy fast food, I prefer healthier options.Despite of the fact that many people enjoy fast food, I prefer healthier options.
Leave a Comment
Lesson Topics
English Teachers

我要回帖

更多关于 in spite of that 的文章

随机推荐