The column entitledsql change column什么意思?

历年四级听力MP3及原文和四... 2页 免费喜欢此文档的还喜欢 2010年6月英语四级...2010 年 6 月大学英语四级真题试卷(听力部分) Part III Listening Comprehension...  2010年6月大学英语四级真题... 6页 免费如要投诉违规内容,请到百度文库投诉中心;如要提出功能问题或意见建议,请点击此处进行反馈。 ...  暂无评价|0人阅读|0次下载 2010年英语四级CET4考试听力真题、答案及原文(6月)_英语考试_外语学习_教育专区。2010 年英语四级 CET4 考试听力真题、答案及原文(6...  2010年6月大学英语四级听力... 12页 免费 2010年6月大学英语四级真题... 6...获取下载券
登录百度文库,专享文档复制特权,财富值每天免费拿!现在就登录&&
...  大学英语四级听力技巧 大学英语四级听力攻略 英语四级听力高分秘诀 60个必考英语听力...2010 年 6 月英语四级真题―听力原文完整版(沪江).txt14 热情是一种巨大的力...  2010年12月大学英语四级听力真题MP3下载_英语考试_外语学习_教育专区。2010年12月大学英语四级听力真题 MP3下载(含文本) 11. M: Oh my god! The heat is ...  2010年6月大学英语四级真题听力原文2010年6月大学英语四级真题听力原文隐藏&&
大家网 1/6 2010 年 6 月大学英语四级真题听力原文 Section A Sho...  四级听力四级听力隐藏&& 2010 年 6 月大学英语四级听力 11. A) He cannot ...获取下载券
登录百度文库,专享文档复制特权,财富值每天免费拿!现在就登录&&
...  7页 免费 2010年6月大学英语四级听力... 9页 免费如要投诉违规内容,请到百度文库投诉中心;如要提出功能问题或意见建议,请点击此处进行反馈。 ...【最新带听力原文】2010年6月大学英语四级考试真题:听力音频 CET4 考题new_土豆_高清视频在线观看名师举例说明,四级听力冲刺核心技巧&(3)--人民网教育频道--人民网
名师举例说明,四级听力冲刺核心技巧&(3)
  例题: 2010年6月第二段长对话  23.A)&The&pocket&money&British&children&get.  B)&The&annual&inflation&rate&in&Britain.  C)&The&things&British&children&spend&money&on.  D)&The&rising&cost&of&raising&a&child&in&Britain.  24.A)&It&enables&children&to&live&better.  B)&It&goes&down&during&economic&recession.  C)&It&often&rises&higher&than&inflation.  D)&It&has&gone&up&25%&in&the&past&decade.  25.A)&Save&up&for&their&future&education.  B)&Pay&for&small&personal&things.  C)&Buy&their&own&shoes&and&socks.  D)&Make&donations&when&necessary.  答案:ACB  原文:  听力原文:  W:&Now&you’ve&seen&this&table&of&figures&about&the&pocket&money&children&in&Britain&get?(Q23答案点,首句考点+视听一致)  M:&Yes.&I&thought&it&was&quite&interesting,&but&I&don’t&quite&understand&the&column&entitled&change.&Can&you&explain&what&it&means?  W:&Well,&I&think&it&means&the&change&from&the&year&before.&I&am&not&a&mathematician,&but&I&assume&the&rise&from&70p&to&90p&is&a&rise&of&25&percent.  M:&Oh&yes,&I&see.&And&the&inflation&rate&is&there&for&comparison.  W:&Yes.&why&do&you&think&the&rise&in&pocket&money&is&often&higher&than&inflation?(Q24答案点,视听一致)  M:&I&am&sorry&I’ve&no&idea.&Perhaps&parents&in&Britain&are&too&generous.  W:&Perhaps&they&are.&But&it&looks&as&if&children&were&not&better&off&in&2001&than&they&were&in&2002.&That’s&strange,&isn’t&it?&And&they&seem&to&have&been&better&off&in&2003&than&they&are&now.&I&wonder&why&that&is.  M:&Yes,&I&don’t&understand&that&at&all.  W:&Anyway,&if&you&had&children,&how&much&pocket&money&would&you&give&them?  M:&I&don’t&know.&I&think&I’ll&probably&give&them&2&pounds&a&week.  W:&Would&you?&And&what&would&you&expect&them&to&do&with&it?  M:&Well,&out&of&that,&they&have&to&buy&some&small&personal&things?(Q25答案点,视听一致),&but&I&wouldn’t&expect&them&to&save&to&buy&their&own&socks,&for&example.  W:&Yes,&by&the&way,&do&most&children&in&your&country&get&pocket&money?  M:&Yeah,&they&do.  Q23&What&is&the&table&of&figures&about?  Q24&What&do&we&learn&from&the&conversation&about&British&children’s&pocket&money?  Q25&Supposing&the&man&had&children,&what&would&he&expect&them&to&do&with&their&pocket&money?&&&&
(责任编辑:张慧君(实习))
手机读报,精彩随身,移动用户发送到RMRB到,订阅人民日报手机报。
|||?|?|?|?|?|?||
发短信上手机人民网 上传我的文档
 下载
 收藏
把教育当作事业,用心来做。他师德高尚,业务精湛,立足教学,追求卓越。
 下载此文档
正在努力加载中...
2010.6四级听力材料及答案
下载积分:1000
内容提示:SectionA____ShortConversation____11WJustimagine!Wehavetofinishreading300pagesbeforeMonday!Howcantheprofessorexpectustodoitinsuchashorttime__MYeah_butwhattroublesmeisthatIcan’tfindthebookinthelibraryorintheuniversitybookstore__QWhatdoesthemanmean____12MDoyouthinkIcouldborrowyourcartogogroceryshoppingThesupermarketsoutsidethecityaresomuchcheaperI’dalsobehappytopickupanythingyouneed__WWell_Idon’tliketoletanyoneelsedrivemycarTellyouwhat_whydon’twegotogether__QWhatdoesthewomanmean____13MForgivethemessinhere_wehaveapartylastnightTherewerealotofpeopleandtheyallbroughtfood__WYeah_IcantellWell_Iguessit’sprettyobviouswhatyou’llbedoingmostoftoday__QWhatdoesthewomanthinkthemanwilldo____14WWhattimewouldsuityouforthefirstroundtalkswithJohnSmith__MWell_youknowmyscheduleOtherthanthisFriday_onedayisasgoodasthenext__QWhatdoesthemanmean____15WIwassoangryyesterday!MybiologyteacherdidnotevenletmeexplainwhyImissedthefieldtripHejustwouldn’tletmepass!__MThatdoesn’tseemfairI’dfeelthatwaytooifIwereyou__QWhatdoe
文档格式:DOCX|
浏览次数:17|
上传日期: 11:04:52|
文档星级:
该用户还上传了这些文档
2010.6四级听力材料及答案
官方公共微信

我要回帖

更多关于 mysql change column 的文章

随机推荐