[U]乐趣,娱乐,嬉戏 what you like doing, seeing, or hearing
[U]有趣的事 sth that you enjoy
提示:各行业词典APP中含有本词条的独家正版内容,在手机上可看到更多释义内容。
fun&:&玩笑, 嬉乐 ...
在&&中查看更多...
activities that are
"I do it for the fun of it"
"he is fun to have around"
verbal wit or mockery (often at another's expense but not to be taken seriously);
"he became a figure of fun"
"he said it in sport"
"she asked for money and then the fun began"
"they began to fight like fun"
a disposition to find (or make)
"her playfulness surprised me"
"he was fun to be with"
fun的用法和样例:
用作名词 (n.)
I'm learning to cook, just for the fun of it.
我正在学做饭,做著玩儿而已。
You'll sure to have fun at the party tonight.
你在今晚的晚会上一定会玩得很开心。
People make fun of her because she always speaks foolishly.
人们嘲笑她,因为她常说傻话。
Laugh is an expression of happiness, joy, silliness or fun.
笑是用来表达幸福,喜悦,可笑或玩笑等的表情!
用作形容词 (adj.)
Swimming in the sea is great fun.
在海里游泳很好玩。
用作名词 (n.)
Life isn't all fun, it also has its bad moments.
人生不仅有乐趣,也有令人不快的时刻。
He just did it for fun.
他只是闹着玩罢了。
He is full of fun.
他这个人爱开玩笑。
Your friend is great fun.
你的朋友很有趣。
The girl was very pretty and great fun.
这位女孩非常漂亮,而且很有趣。
Mr. Jones is great fun.
琼斯先生是个很有趣的人。
No one takes him seriously any more, he's become just a figure of fun.
再也没有人跟他认真,他已成了取笑对象。
Swimming is great fun.
游泳是非常有趣的。
Swimming in the sea is great fun.
在大海里游泳真有趣。
The play at the theatre was very poor fun.
剧场上演的那台戏太没意思了。
Picnics are fun.
野餐真有趣。
She was really fun to talk to.
和她谈话真逗。
It's been a lot of fun meeting you.
遇见您真太开心了。
It's not much fun going to a party alone.
独自一人去参加聚会没什么意思。
She is a fun girl.
她是一个有趣的女孩。
We had a fun party.
我们的聚会挺好玩。
用作名词 (n.)
为了好玩 as a joke
She's painting for fun.
她画画是为了玩。
He's learning French for the fun of it.
他学法语只是为了消遣。
玩得高兴,过得快活 enjoy yourself
Have fun!玩个痛快!
You're sure to have some fun at the party tonight.今晚的宴会你必定会玩得很开心。
We have a lot of fun in the park.我们在公园里玩得很快活。
have fun (in) v-ing
I had great fun playing cards with them.我和他们玩纸牌非常有趣。
开玩笑似的 without serious or harmful intention
The children played a trick on the teacher but it was all in good fun.
孩子们戏弄了一下老师,不过只是开个玩笑罢了。
He said so only in fun.
他这样说只是开开玩笑。
make fun of
开玩笑 laugh or cause others to laugh rather unkindly at
Ah, you always make fun of me.
呵,你经常取笑我。
People make fun of her because she wears such a strange hat.
人们取笑她,因为她戴了一顶那么怪的帽子。
It is downright miserable to make fun of lame man!
取笑那个瘸子多么可耻!
It is wrong to make fun of a cripple.
嘲笑残疾人是不对的。
用作名词 (n.)
玩得很开心
开玩笑,捉弄
仅为了消遣
闹着玩(地),开玩笑(地)
有力地,迅速地,十分
(产品)销路好得不得了
Most footballers play for the fun and the fun alone.
出自:M. Shearman
Setting a good example for your children takes all the fun out of middle-age.
出自:W. Feather
You've had your fun, and now I'm going to have a baby.
出自:J. Wain
The clothes were..fun to wear.
出自:Listener
fun的详细讲解:
fun是不可数名词,没有复数形式,也不可加不定冠词,其后可接(in) v -ing。
fun可用于另一名词前作定语。
make fun, make a joke
这两个短语的共同意思是“取笑某人”“同某人开玩笑”。其区别是:
这两个短语后接的介词不同, make fun后接 make a joke后接about。例如:
Don't make fun of an old man.
Don't make a joke about an old man.
不要同老年人开玩笑。
这些名词均含“愉快、快乐、高兴”之意。
:pleasure最普通常用词,常指不表露出来的满意或喜悦情绪,也指强烈的愉快或兴奋感。
:delight指强烈的、活泼的、显而易见的快乐和高兴。
:rapture书面语用词,指极端的欣喜、大喜或狂喜。
:enjoyment比pleasure, joy和delight的语气轻,但更着重行为或乐事的本身,而不是感情。
:joy语气弱于rapture,强于pleasure,多指情感充溢,喜形于色的强烈的欢乐情绪。
:fun普通用词,指任何能给予喜悦的娱乐,或指娱乐本身。
我们在公园里玩得真开心!
误 What a fun we had in the park!
正 What fun we had in the park!
晚会上他们玩得很高兴。
误 They had a lot of funs at the evening party.
正 They had a lot of fun at the evening party.
析 fun作“娱乐,乐趣”解时,是不可数名词,前面不可以用不定冠词修饰,也没有复数形式。
不要嘲笑跛子。
误 Don't make fun at a cripple.
正 Don't make fun of a cripple.
正 Don't poke fun at a cripple.
正 Don't laugh fun at a cripple.
析 表示“嘲笑,取笑”,可用make fun of,其中介词of不能换为 还可用poke fun at或laugh at。
今天我们骑车去海滩玩得很高兴。
误 We had fun to ride our bicycles to the beach today.
正 We had fun riding our bicycles to the beach today.
析 have fun(玩得高兴)后面不跟动词不定式,而应跟 v -ing形式。
☆ 16世纪80年代入进英语,直接源自中古英语的愚弄。
fun的海词问答与网友补充:
fun的相关资料:
fun&:&供人娱乐的 ...
在&&中查看更多...
【近义词】
乐趣,娱乐
playful的名词形式...
令人兴奋的
令人愉快的
fun的相关缩略词,共有27条
vi. 运行, 起作用
对于本科生神经科学学院
友谊Udankhatola(印度乡村曝光营)
fun:FUN式的健康生活“FUN”是英文的缩写,意思为健身、和谐、营养。这是一种在国外日渐兴起的健康家庭生活方式。 F——健身。是指家庭成员每天进行30分钟的体育锻炼, 包括5分钟的热身活动,如慢跑、牵引练…
相关词典网站:Wang是什么意思_Wang在线翻译_Wang什么意思_Wang的意思_Wang的翻译_英语单词大全_911查询
Wang是什么意思
输入英文单词或中文词语查询其翻译
Wang是什么意思 Wang在线翻译 Wang什么意思 Wang的意思 Wang的翻译 Wang的解释 Wang的发音 Wang的同义词 Wang的反义词 Wang的例句 Wang的相关词组
Wang[wang] Wang 基本解释王,王安电脑公司;旺格;Wang 网络解释1. wang: 王婉钢Wang 双语例句1. Wang Ping: They come not only to learn Wushu, but also to learn table tennis, track and field, swimming, gymnastics and so on.&&&&王平:不仅来学武术,也有来学其他体育项目的,比如乒乓球、田径、游泳、体操什么的。2. Wang的意思2. E. g.: If you want to get the photo with the singature of Leehom Wang, you can kiss my ass.&&&&如果你想得到王力宏的签名照,那就巴结巴结我。3. danci.911cha.com3. The score still was 1-0 when Wang encountered difficulty in the fourth. He walked the first three batters and yielded a single to Justin Morneau, yet was unscathed. First, Posada threw out Bartlett, the leadoff batter, attempting to steal and then, with the bases loaded, Rodriguez started a 5-4-3 double play with a nifty backhand stab.! q$ s a3? 5 R5 B&&&&当小王在第四局遇到麻烦时,双方的比数还是0比1,他保送了前三名打者,还被打出一支安打,但却毫发无损,原因一是Posada将该局第一位打者Bartlett在尝试盗垒时狙杀出局,而接下来在满垒的时候,Rodriguez漂亮地反手接球并发动一次5传4传3的双杀。4. WANG Zeng-ming, YANG Zhao-xuan, SU Yu-ting, FENG Deng-chao, DING Xue-wen, CHEN Yang, WU Jia-peng&&&&王曾敏,杨兆选,苏育挺,冯登超,丁学文,陈杨,吴佳鹏5. 5. The big Jun Wang Fu sport center is just opposite the street.&&&&著名的郡王府体育中心也就在马路对面。6. There are elaborately analysis on Wang Zhuo`s time of birth and die, straving to draw a more reasonable conclusion about it.&&&&本章对王灼的生平作了尽可能详尽的梳理,关于王灼的生卒年月,在详细分析当代学者的几种考证结果外,力求得出一个较为合理的结论。7. Zhou Wang on the grounds of the levy on many occasions Quanjian very irritated, then a homicide.&&&&纣王对理征的多次劝谏很恼火,便把他杀了。8. Iˇm not sure whether it was Wang Xiaoshuai or Zhang Yuan who first had the idea of intercutting fictional and documentary material in Mama, but that was an important innovation too.&&&&我不清楚是不是张元和王小帅的《妈妈》第一次在中国电影中使用了剧情片段与记录片段的交织,总之那是一个很重要的革新。9. My name is Wang Ai Rong.&&&&你好,我叫王爱荣。10. 10. Wang Jinsong is from Heilongjian and he has a northerner`s enthusiasm and warmth.&&&&王劲松是黑龙江人,带着一种东北人愉快而有点儿温情的语调。11. I know that they will have extremely capable and committed Chinese counterparts in State Councilor Dai and Vice Premier Wang.&&&&&&我知道他们有同样出色的中国伙伴—国务委员戴秉国和国务院副总理王岐山。12. 12. And I know that they will have extremelycapable and committed Chinese counterparts in State Councilor Daiand Vice Premier Wang.&&&&&&我知道他们的对话伙伴王岐山副总理和戴秉国国务委员也是能力超凡并坚定地致力于对话。13. My name is Wang Nan. I am the tenant of Li Bo and Zhang Weiwei. My husband and I have lived in their house for nearly half year.&&&&&&我的名字叫王楠,我是李博和张微微的房客,我的丈夫和我住在他们的房子里大概半年时间了。14. 14. B. The Wang family are forced to live in a terrible condition.&&&&&&王家一家人被迫活在恶劣的状况下。15. In short, Wang Shizhen reflected on the success of a civilian officials and a successful, the combination of his fame and the practice of the concept is a concentrated reflection of the Ming Dynasty Council.&&&&&&总而言之,王世贞身上体现了一个成功的文人和一个成功的官吏的结合,他的功名观的实践恰是对明代政局的一种集中反映。16. Wang16. HU Ying-lin visited WANG for seven times and they had many exchange of letters.&&&&&&胡应麟曾七次拜访王世贞并有很多书信往来,这种密切交往基于他们文学思想的相近。17. Han Yang, Cheng Jingbo, Wang Xiaoxi&&&&&&韩 阳,程景波,王晓熙18. However, we would like to address special thanks to the curator-organizer and Chairman of Xylon, Sweden, artist Chun Lee Wang Gurt.&&&&&&不过,在此我们想特别感谢瑞典Xylon的组织者及主席,艺术家王春犁女士。19. It is clear that businesses in the sales process, with poor grades to replace defective products sold to Miss Wang excellent.&&&&&&很明显,商家在销售过程中,用等级差的次品来代替优等品卖给了王女士。20. The Intermediate People's Court in Yichang said Wang sold one tiger to businessman Jiang Shuyuan, who later killed it last March.&&&&&&汪竹义于 2008 年 3 月将动物园内的一只老虎卖给商人江书元,老虎随后被江书元杀害。4 月 1 日,民警从江家中搜出虎骨和虎皮。Wang 单语例句Wang什么意思1. Wang studied hard in school and was finally admitted to the University of International Business and Economics in Beijing.2. " We see tremendous business opportunities from the new law, " Wang said.3. Au said some of the letters were asking for assistance from officials as Wang had been deceived when doing business on the mainland.4. " We will strengthen supervision and improve business management to prevent a similar case happening, " Wang said.5. " This just showed our consistency in business operation and growth, " said Sina CEO Wang Yan yesterday.6. This posed great challenges to the business operations of SOEs, said Wang.7. Both Wang and Xiao Nan Guo started to grow in terms of business operations and market competition skills.8. Wang Guangling saw this business opportunity thanks to his daughter, who would often pester him for new toys and throw away the broken ones.9. Guo says they have a gentleman's agreement, while Xu and Wang believe Guo is no gentleman.10. " Fencing is a gentleman's game and I want my son to be a gentleman, " Wang's mother Yang Ning said.Wang是什么意思,Wang在线翻译,Wang什么意思,Wang的意思,Wang的翻译,Wang的解释,Wang的发音,Wang的同义词,Wang的反义词,Wang的例句,Wang的相关词组,Wang意思是什么,Wang怎么翻译,单词Wang是什么意思常用英语教材考试英语单词大全 (7本教材)
出国英语单词大全 (5本教材)
大学英语单词大全 (13本教材)
高中英语单词大全 (6本教材)
初中英语单词大全 (13本教材)
小学英语单词大全 (33本教材)
别人正在查
911查询 全部查询 网址:
(共20个)占卜求签
(共17个)民俗文化
(共16个)交通出行
(共10个)学习应用
(共26个)休闲娱乐
(共10个)站长工具
(共8个)身体健康
&2017  京ICP备号-6 京公网安备30 中文转拼音
3000) this.value=this.value.substr(0,3000)" class="all_srk_1">在这里输入你要转换的中文,然后点下面的“查拼音”,来查询拼音。
(最多只支持3000个字符的转换)
声调:有声调无声调 
文字:有文字无文字 
间隔:有间隔无间隔 
多种读音:显示隐藏  
正在处理中,请稍后..
关于中文转换成拼音
 拼音是拼读音节的过程,就是按照普通话音节的构成规律,把声母、韵母急速连续拼合并加上声调而成为一个音节。
本站提供了中文转换成拼音、拼音批量转换服务。
随机推荐查询工具
欢迎关注微信公众号:便民查询大全
CopyRight &