aboutour怎么读读

下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
1.75亿学生的选择
About怎么读?
DFGHHS3422
About生词本 高频词,一定要记住哦![计][SAA]关于 网 络 大约; 关于; 一下; 企业简介 柯林斯高阶英汉双解学习词典 英汉双向大词典 In addition to the uses shown below, about is used after some verbs, nouns, and adjectives to introduce extra information. About is also often used after verbs of movement, such as ‘walk’ and ‘drive’, and in phrasal verbs such as ‘mess about’ and ‘set about’, especially in British English.除下列用法外,about可用在一些动词、名词和形容词后引出附加信息.about还常用在walk, drive等表示动作的动词后或mess about,set about 等短语动词中,这类情况尤见于英国英语.1. PREP 介词关于;对于;涉及;在…方面 You use about to introduce who or what something relates to or concerns.
She came in for a coffee, and told me about her friend Shona... 她进来喝了杯咖啡,并向我谈起了她的朋友肖纳.She knew a lot about food... 她对食物很在行.He never complains about his wife. 他从不抱怨妻子....advice about exercise and diet... 关于锻炼和饮食的建议2. PREP 介词包含;目的是;为了 When you mention the things that an activity or institution is about, you are saying what it involves or what its aims are.
Leadership is about the ability to implement change. 领导才能就是要有实施变革的能力.3. PREP 介词对…表示(情绪或心态) You use about after some adjectives to indicate the person or thing that a feeling or state of mind relates to.
'I'm sorry about Patrick,' she said... “我为帕特里克感到难过,”她说.I feel so guilty and angry about the whole issue. 我对整件事深感内疚和气愤.4. PREP 介词针对(问题) If you do something about a problem, you take action in order to solve it.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码do about是什么意思,词典释义与在线翻译:
就…采取行动〔措施〕
do about的用法和样例:
Don't you think you're overreacting a bit? It's over with and there's nothing we can do about it.
你不觉得你的反应有点过火了吗?怎么说这件事也已经过去了。我们对此无能为力。
I wonder what I can do about improving my grades.
我不知道能用什么办法提高自己的学习成绩。
He spread his arms out theatrically, "What can I do about it?" he said.
他很不自然地摊开手臂说:“这事叫我有什么办法呢?”
do about的海词问答与网友补充:
do about的相关资料:
相关词典网站:be excited about怎么翻译及发音
沪江词库精选be excited about是什么意思、中英文句子翻译、英语短语。
be excited about的中文翻译: 对......感到兴奋
Have ants in one's pants be very restless or excited about sth
New discoveries about Uranus excited planetary astronomers in 1977
一九七七年对天王星的几项新发现振奋了行星天文学家。
He was inly excited about her.
他心中喜欢着她。
The excited horse flung about in the stall.
受惊的马在马厩里乱冲乱踢。
It's nothing to get excited about.
这没什么可激动的。
Bbe energetic about
The book was in short an exciting story about a spy.
简言之,那本书是描述一个关于间谍的刺激故事。
I'm most excited about diagnostic advances.
我最感兴趣的是诊断的进展。
Mike was pretty excited about his girl friend.
迈克为他这个女朋友得意着呢。
I am excited about your advertisement for a Summer Intern.
很高兴阅悉你们招聘暑期实习医生的广告。
2017be excited about是什么意思由沪江网提供。获得成果,成功;[医](脓肿)成熟,化脓
通向,通到,到达;导致,以…为结果
.0L'enquête a abouti.调查获得了结果。.1Un abcès qui aboutit.一个化脓的脓肿。v.t.ind. .0Ce sentier aboutit au grand chemin.这条小路一直通到大路。.1Les entretiens ont abouti à des résultats positifs.会谈取得了积极的结果。同:反:1.
法语初学必备

我要回帖

更多关于 our怎么读 的文章

随机推荐