粤语恭喜发财红包拿来p图英文怎样写

恭喜发财红包拿来拼音怎么写, 恭喜发财红包拿来拼音怎么写
恭喜发财红包拿来拼音怎么写
匿名 恭喜发财红包拿来拼音怎么写
恭(gōng)喜(xǐ)发(fā)财(cái)红(hóng)包(bāo)拿(ná)来(lái)恭喜发财用英文怎么说?
恭喜发财用英文怎么说?
09-02-20 &
1. congratulations for getting rich (traditional Chinese New Year's future use
请登录后再发表评论!
Wishing you a prosperous new year!
请登录后再发表评论!
恭喜发财基本翻译congratulations for getting rich (traditional chinese new year's future use)网络释义恭喜发财:Wishing you prosperity|Let's Enjoy恭喜发财.:Wish you prosperity
请登录后再发表评论!
恭喜发财  
  congratulations for getting rich ( traditional Chinese New Year's future use )  恭喜发财:    1. Wishing you prosperity
   【趣味英语】春节小知识 ...Peace all year round 岁岁平安 Wishing you prosperity 恭喜发财Harmony brings wealth 家和万事兴 ...
     2. Let's Enjoy
   非非网 - 网上购物 - 音乐 - 宗教/庆典音乐... ...New Year Greetings 接财神 Let's Enjoy 恭喜发财 Pounding Drum 击鼓鸣欢 ...
     3. DJ LORRY R&B
   恭喜发财(DJ LORRY R&B) 在线试听,免费下载页面。
       4. KUNG HEY FAT CHOY
   CD欢乐圣诞+新年 ...贺新年 HAPPY NWE YEAR恭喜发财 KUNG HEY FAT CHOY 财神到 THE GOD OF WEALTH COME
请登录后再发表评论!恭喜发财,新年快乐。
Have a thriving and happy new year.
贺新年,庆佳节,恭喜发财!新年好,万事顺,事事如意!
The New Year holidays, igawa, congratulation! Happy New Year, all along, and all the best!
闭上眼睛,我小小的心愿会在新年晚钟里飞临在你的窗前,和你猴年所希冀的梦幻轻轻地重叠,恭喜发财!
Close your eyes, my little wish in the New Year in the bells will fly in your window, and you have always dream gently monkey, congratulation! Overlap.
给亲戚拜年,出门之后就作揖、问安,说点吉祥话,恭喜过年呐,恭喜发财呀,说点吉祥话,预示着第二年有个好的,这就是新一年来了以后有好运。
To drop a Spring Festival visit is to give your new year greetings when you are out. Have a luck talk .
新年快乐!万事大吉!合家欢乐!财源广进!恭喜发财!工作顺利!爱情甜蜜!吉祥如意!四通八达!福运齐至!
Happy New Year! All right! Family happiness! Linfe! Congratulation! Work well! Love is sweet! Good luck! Convenient! Good fortune together to!
《恭喜发财》贺年广告套装只接受新年贺词或恭祝讯息之广告。同类产品有机会于同一广告时段内播放。
Only commercials with Chinese New Year greetings message will be accepted for this special package and no product protection will be given.
祝你和家人还有朋友们身体健康,恭喜发财,好运连连!
Wish you health, good fortune, and good luck in life, happiness to you, your families and your friends.
身体棒、吃饭香、睡觉安,合家幸福,恭喜发财!
Good health, eating sweet, sleeping, Ann, family happiness and prosperity!
巴拉克·奥巴马祝大家新年快乐!恭喜发财!
Barack Obama wish you a very happy new year! Kung Hey Fat choy!
按照当地的习俗,人们节日见面时,互道“恭喜发财”。
Following local custom, people say "Good luck" to each other when they meet at festivals.
虎年快乐!恭喜发财!
Happy year of the tiger!
喜迎新春贺新岁,财神大步到门来,恭喜添福又发财,有情男女一对对,工作顺利加薪水,老板个个笑颜开。
Celebrate Spring Festival greeting, striding to the door god sexually compromising, congratulations to add rich men, love and blessing, work well a pair of water, the boss all smiled.
玛丽:那真是恭喜你了。你未来有可能会靠它发财。
Mary:Congratulations. Maybe you can get rich in the future because of it.
(注:粤语音的“恭喜发财”。)或者可以这样翻译“恭祝您新年快乐,财源滚滚来。”
Or loosely translated, "Congratulations and may you have a prosperous new year."
2月3日是2011年的中国新年。 2月6日,数千人来到伦敦WestEnd互道“恭喜发财”或者“新年快乐”。
Chinese New Year 2011 falls on the 3rd of February, and on Sunday 6th thousands of people will descend on London's West End to wish each other "Kung Hei Fat Choi" (or Happy New Year).
为你家门口雇一财神,一进门,甭管他有事儿没事儿都得对你说:恭喜发财!
For your door hire a mammon, a door, so don't bother him something to say to you: congratulation!
是。在新年期间,当你遇见任何人,千万要记得讲「恭喜发财」,意思即是「祝愿你繁荣和富有」。
GRACE : Yes. When you meet up with someone during those New Year days, be sure to say " Kung Hei Fat Choi " which means, " Wishing you prosperity and wealth " .
佛光谱照!众神保佑!万事吉祥!恭喜发财!
Spectrum as the Buddha! Gods bless! Everything is auspicious! Kung Hei Fat Choy!
大家新年好!恭喜发财!祝大家万事如意!
Songyan, from Henan. Well, how about using Henanese to wish everyone a Happy New Year!
过年好,祝你新年快乐,恭喜发财,身体健康。万事如意。
Happy New Year, I wish you a Happy New Year, Kung Hei Fat Choi and good health. Success in the future.
中国的春节快到了,我祝大家新年快乐,身体健康,家庭幸福,恭喜发财!
Chinese Spring Festival will come, I wish everybody happiness and prosperity in the coming year!
还原成“祝您好运。恭喜发财。我的幸运之星。农历年在万象更新,新年所有的朋友了。”
Good luck. Kung Hei Fat Choy. My Lucky Stars. Chinese New Year in Vientiane update, the New Year to all our friends had.
恭喜发财,你们所有人,以及一个非常幸福的澳大利亚的一天!
Kung Hei Fat Choi to you all, as well as a very Happy Australia Day!
给您拜年了!恭喜发财!万事如意!
The New Year to you! Kung Hei Fat Choy!
在此,祝您和您的家人,新春愉快、万事如意、恭喜发财!
And here, we wish you and your beloved ones a happy, peaceful and fruitful Chinese New Year!
新年快乐,恭喜发财!
Merry Xmas and Happy New Year!
新年到了,我在这里祝大家新年快乐,万事如意,身体健康,恭喜发财!
Happy new year, and all the very best! Give my best wishes to every body!
新年到了,我在这里祝大家新年快乐,万事如意,身体健康,恭喜发财!
Happy new year, and all the very best! Give my best wishes to every body!
$firstVoiceSent
- 来自原声例句
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!

我要回帖

更多关于 恭喜发财红包拿来图片 的文章

随机推荐