fall 翻译ill造句 加翻译

One of my teammates fall ill.Will you join us? 的翻译是:我的一个队友会生病。你会加入我们吗? 中文翻译英文意思,翻译英语
请在下面的文本框内输入文字,然后点击开始翻译按钮进行翻译,如果您看不到结果,请重新翻译!
One of my teammates fall ill.Will you join us?
选择语言:从
罗马尼亚语
罗马尼亚语
属于我的队友之一ill.Will您加入我们的行列吗?
我的一个队友会生病。你会加入我们吗?
我的一个队友会生病。你会加入我们吗?
我的一位队友生病.你也跟我们呢?
我的一队友秋天不适。您是否将加入我们?
相关内容&a较低级的 Preliminary & a丹尼面对莉莉 丹尼面对莉莉 & a你刚才没有看见我吗? You have not seen me a moment ago? & aIQ in the event of a woman when love is zero, does not seem to be correct Y no matter what kind of hope you'll soon increase happiness. 智商在妇女情形下,当爱是零时,是不似乎是正确的; 不管种类希望您很快将增加幸福。 & a任然不能进入这个网站 No matter what however cannot enter this website & a矮 的 Short & aon the desk. 在书桌上。 & aCourse of Study 学习进程 & a你是猪么 You are the pig & a你觉得怎么样? How do you think? & awell-being 福利 & a好的音乐会给人以启迪 The good concert enlightens for the human & a爱你是因为,我喜欢跟你在一起时候的自己 Loves you is because, I like with you at together time own & a最佳途径 Best way & akittyhoney kittyhoney & aDirty Diana 肮脏的戴安娜 & acircumstances 情况 & a向两条小金鱼默哀!! Pays silent tribute to two small goldfishes!! & a安徽鼎梁生物能源科技开发有限责任公司 Anhui tripod with two handles Liang biology energy science and technology development limited liability company & a最受欢迎的飞机是波音747 Most receives the airplane which welcome is Boeing 747 & aFrancisco is gone. Nothing remains of it but memories and a few homes that were near the edge of the city. Its industrial area is gone. Its business area is gone. Its social and living areas are gone. The factories, great stores and newspaper buildings, the hotels and the huge homes of the very rich, are all gone. Francisco去。 什么都在城市的边缘附近的不依然是它,而是记忆和几个家。 它的工业区去。 它的商业区去。 它的社会和生活范围去。 工厂、伟大的商店和报纸大厦、旅馆和巨大的家的非常富有,是去的全部。 & athere is a,the picture on the wall .l like picture very much. 非常有a,图片在墙壁.l上象图片。 & ahave sunny smiles 有晴朗的微笑 & a前者 The former & ahaving good manners 有有礼貌 & a监控中心 Monitoring center & aExam is something which most students are extremely afraid of. It is even referred to by some students as nothing but anxiety-makers. Frankly speaking, everyone is worried and anxious before exams. Some students are so worried and anxious that theycan't fall asleep at night, which will lead to poor performance in the 检查是多数学生害怕极端的事。 它由有些学生甚而指忧虑制作商。 坦率地讲话,大家在检查之前是担心和急切的。 有些学生是很担心和急切的theycan't睡着在晚上,在将导致恶劣的表现 & ait`s love offair. it `s love offair. & aTHEN YOU WILL TELL ME JUST LEAVE IT 然后您将告诉我正义事假它 & a向后 Backward & a私家车增多 The private vehicle increases & aa possible cause of electronic devices 电子设备的一个可能的原因 & a隔离霜 Isolation frost & aAnd the bed where you lie is made up on your side 并且床,您谎言在您的边组成 & aThe only answer, so difficult to love a person。 The only answer, so difficult to love a person. & aSome love can only be in my heart 一些爱可能只在我的心脏 & aolleyball olleyball & a调和油 Well distributed oil & aI am a United States of foreign students, more care 我是外国学生美国,更多关心 & aYou and I have a responsibility 您和我有一个责任 & aok, does not hurt to talk to him. 好不伤害与他谈话。 & aBECUSA S.A. presenta su nueva Web La nueva página estará enfocada a ofrecer información sobre producto y novedades S.A. BECUSA 新的页提出或显示它新的网将被聚焦提供信息关于产品和新的特点 & aThe old man thought for a moment and then said 老人一会儿被认为然后说 & a北京之旅 Travel of the Beijing & amy favorife musician 我的favorife音乐家 & aBut frist give your hand 但frist授予您的手 & a新疆计量院 Xinjiang measurement courtyard & a战役 Campaign & a音色雄浑,强劲有力 The timbre is vigorous, strong powerful & a一式三份 Triplicate copy & a周围的环境 Periphery environment & aOne of my teammates fall ill.Will you join us? 我的一队友秋天不适。您是否将加入我们? &下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
1.75亿学生的选择
翻译 我生病了 能是 I am fall ill 我落后于他用fall behind 怎么造句
taFO32KT34
1、翻译 我生病了 能是 I am fall ill 不能同时用am和fall,这两个在这里都为系动词.要说I am ill.或I fall ill.2、我落后于他用fall behind怎么造句?I fall behind him.就在behind后面表示落后的对象.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码当前位置: &
求翻译:be ill for there day造句是什么意思?
be ill for there day造句
问题补充:
有一天生病造句
ill be there for day sentence是生病的day造句
为那里天造句是不适
会有 day造句的病
我来回答:
参考资料: