英语填空题在线解答解答英语填空题在线解答解答在哪儿找啊

智能手机教程子分类当前位置: &
寻找答案的英文
英文翻译searching for an answer&&&& sear ...&&&& key&&&&still looking for the answer&&&&looking across for answers&&&&in record stores or magazines&&&&but i won't find the answers by looking at the stars&&&&i won't find the answers by staring at the stars&&&&he deals the cards to find the answer&&&&we sense a soul in search of answers&&&&you don’t need to be at your desk to need an answer&&&&i've been looking for the answer&&&&he deals the cards to find the answer&&&&i've been looking for the answer&&&&seek answers to questions&&&& key
练习的答案 找到问题的答案 find a solution
...&&&& hu ...&&&&answer key&&&&answer&&&&the green books&&&&scantron answer sheet&&&& non-medical terms&&&&question-answer&&&&answer sheet&&&& word&&&&solution
例句与用法We racked our brains for an answer .我们为寻找答案而绞尽脑汁。Each is impelled to delve back into the past, in search of explanation and also of an elusive original perfection .两人不可避免地要埋头探究往事,去寻找答案,寻找昔日缥缈的完美。Each is impelled to delve back into the past, in search of explanation and also of an elusive original perfection .而人不可避免地要埋头探究往事,去寻找答案,寻找昔日缥缈的完美。You are in one place right now , the faq section这里就是一个寻找答案的地方。 Please refer to the last page of the book for answers寻找答案,请查阅书的最后一页。 It never be tired of solving my puzzles它为我寻找答案,从不疲倦。 Sister ethel : we ' re all in it together to find an answer伊莎尔修女:我们都一起在寻找答案。 Use your imagination to find an answer运用你的想像力来寻找答案My father spent most of his life looking for answers year after year我父亲穷尽毕生来寻找答案? ? i know just where to find the answers ?我知道去哪里寻找答案更多例句:&&1&&&&&&&&&&
相邻词汇热门词汇
寻找答案的英文翻译,寻找答案英文怎么说,怎么用英语翻译寻找答案,寻找答案的英文意思,发音,例句,用法和解释由查查在线词典提供,版权所有违者必究。
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Copyright &
(京ICP备号)
All rights reserved英语短语大全哪里找?-【中国教育在线】
400-688-6148
英语短语大全哪里找?
自己在学习英语的时候总感觉短语用的不好,有没有英语短语大全?去哪里找?
只有小组成员才能发言
回应前请先
还可输入1000个字符