中学生应不应该穿校服帮助他人 英语作文

当前位置:
>>>作为一名中学生,我们应该在学习和生活中学会帮助别人,关心他人..
作为一名中学生,我们应该在学习和生活中学会帮助别人,关心他人……请你以 “Helping Others”为题,用英语写一篇70词左右的短文谈谈你的想法和具体做法。
题型:写作题难度:中档来源:不详
Helping Others
All of us know everyone needs help and everyone can help others. For example, it's our duty to clean up the classroom. We can help our classmates keep the classroom clean.
Our English teacher often tells us: helping others is helping ourselves! You help others today. Maybe you will get a great help from others. But I think to give is better than to receive. I like to help the people who are in trouble. His or her smile is enough.
To make the world more beautiful, let's help each other.试题分析:这是一篇命题作文,题目只给出了主要写作内容,故动笔前先要认真阅读题目,确定写作要点,然后围绕要点适当发挥。写作中,应注意描述的全面性,尽量将提示的内容利用上;结合材料内容,可知本文主要是用一二人称,一般现在时态进行叙述。语言的表述应该符合语法的结构,造句应该符合英语的表达习惯。适当使用连词,做到上下文联系紧密,符合逻辑关系。【亮点说明】这篇短文使用了大量的固定句式和短语,为文章增色不少。如:for example例如;clean up打扫干净;each other相互等。学习中注意总结,牢记一些固定句式及短语,写作时就可以适当引用, 让文章更出彩。
马上分享给同学
据魔方格专家权威分析,试题“作为一名中学生,我们应该在学习和生活中学会帮助别人,关心他人..”主要考查你对&&提纲作文&&等考点的理解。关于这些考点的“档案”如下:
现在没空?点击收藏,以后再看。
因为篇幅有限,只列出部分考点,详细请访问。
提纲作文:即是对作文要求中有提纲限定或叫做提纲提示,要求作文内容中包括提纲内容的一种作文形式。提纲作文注意:1. 仔细阅读有关提示,弄清试题提供的所有信息,明确有哪些要点。 2. 提纲是文章的总体框架,要在提纲的范围内进行分析、构思和想象。要依据提示情景或词语,&& 按照一定逻辑关系来写。 3. 根据要表达的内容确定句子的时态、语态;语言表达要符合英语习惯。
发现相似题
与“作为一名中学生,我们应该在学习和生活中学会帮助别人,关心他人..”考查相似的试题有:
2765702861805150811754373455142667作为一名中学生.我们应该在学习和生活中学会帮助别人.关心他人--请你以 “Helping Others 为题.用英语写一篇70词左右的短文谈谈你的想法和具体做法. 题目和参考答案——精英家教网——
成绩波动大?难提高?听顶级名师视频辅导,
& 题目详情
作为一名中学生,我们应该在学习和生活中学会帮助别人,关心他人……请你以 “Helping Others”为题,用英语写一篇70词左右的短文谈谈你的想法和具体做法。
Helping Others All of us know everyone needs help and everyone can help others. For example, it's our duty to clean up the classroom. We can help our classmates keep the classroom clean. Our English teacher often tells us: helping others is helping ourselves! You help others today. Maybe you will get a great help from others. But I think to give is better than to receive. I like to help the people who are in trouble. His or her smile is enough. To make the world more beautiful, let's help each other.试题分析:这是一篇命题作文,题目只给出了主要写作内容,故动笔前先要认真阅读题目,确定写作要点,然后围绕要点适当发挥。写作中,应注意描述的全面性,尽量将提示的内容利用上;结合材料内容,可知本文主要是用一二人称,一般现在时态进行叙述。语言的表述应该符合语法的结构,造句应该符合英语的表达习惯。适当使用连词,做到上下文联系紧密,符合逻辑关系。【亮点说明】这篇短文使用了大量的固定句式和短语,为文章增色不少。如:for example例如;clean up打扫干净;each other相互等。学习中注意总结,牢记一些固定句式及短语,写作时就可以适当引用, 让文章更出彩。
请在这里输入关键词:
科目:初中英语
来源:不详
题型:写作题
每个人都拥有梦想,而实现梦想需要行动。请你根据所给图片写一篇题为“Take action to realize our dreams”的英语短文。你的短文应包括以下内容:(1) 描述图片内容,如情景、人物(Frank)、动作等;并简要表达你的观点;(2) 谈谈你的梦想,及如何实现。注意:(1) 词数90左右,短文首段已经给出,不计入总词数;(2) 文中不得提及考生所在学校及自己的姓名。Take action to realize our dreamsAll of ue have dreams, but how can we realize our dreams?&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
假设下列表格中所提供的是有关你的信息,写一篇大略50词大短文介绍一下自己。First Name: GraceLast Name: CooperParents: Jack Cooper and Mary CooperSchoolbag’s colort: redTelephone number: 427-0635e-mail: 要求: 书写工整,卷面整洁。
假如你是李华,寒假即将到来,你打算度过一个怎么样的假期呢?请你根据提示,以“A Meaningful Vacation (一个有意义的假期)”为题,写一篇小短文。提示:1. 学习方面:What will you do about study?2. 健康方面:What about your health? Will you exercise?3. 生活方面:What will you help do at home?要求:1. 必须包括所有提示内容,可适当发挥;2. 文中不得出现真实的人名及相关信息;3. 字数:60~80 (开头已给出,不计入总词数)。A Meaningful VacationThe winter vacation is coming soon. _____________________________________________&&&&&&&&&&&&&____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
请你根据下面表格中的提示,写一篇关于爱好的文章。In the pastNowReasonPlay computer gamesplay basketball,listen to the musicbe bad for eyes,make new friends,help…relax,…&&&&要求:1、文章要体现表格中的所有提示,可适当发挥。 2、词数不少于60词。_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
近年来我国多地雾霾天气不断增多,严重地影响了人们的健康与生活。造成这一现象的主要原因是工厂排出的废气和汽车尾气等。请你根据以下三个方面的提示,以“Let’s Do Something to Save Our Environment”为题写一篇80词左右的短文。【参考词汇】&& disaster& n. 灾难;smog& n. 雾霾【写作要点】1、重要性:只有一个地球。 2、主要问题:污染、疾病、灾难。3、措施:停止污染、保护大自然。【写作注意】1、文中不能出现真实姓名、校名。 2、可适当发挥,以使行文连贯。3、文章标题和开头已给出,但不计入总词数。Let’s Do Something to Save Our EnvironmentIn the last few years, the smog has occurred (出现) a lot of times, it has done great harm to our daily life. The serious disease caused by the smog and the environment are getting more worse.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&_____________________________________________________________________________
上周末你去红星动物园看海豚表演并参观了有关图片展,很有感触,准备用英语写一篇70词左右的短文向校广播站投稿,内容要点如下。海豚是最珍稀的动物之一。海豚生活在海里,以鱼、虾(shrimps)等为食;海豚非常友好和安静,它们从来不伤害人类,相反,它们经常帮助挽救处于危难中的人;可悲的是,人们居然为了娱乐和制造狗粮猎杀海豚。你认为这样做……;我们应当……保护动物就是保护自己。注意:短文须包括所有内容要点,要求语句通顺、意思连贯;第3要点的内容须用2-3句展开合理想象,作适当发挥;开头已给出,不计入从词数。Dolphins are one of &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
假设你是Kate Brown,想寻求笔友。请根据下面的表格,发送一封介绍你自己的电子邮件。60词左右。NameKate BrownFirst NameKateLast NameBrownAge14School&Guanghua Middle SchoolPhone Number&FromCanadaLanguageEnglishMembers of familyFather ,mother, grandpa, grandma, brother, sister,cousins and their names.电子邮件的开头已经给出:Dear friend, My name is Kate Brown.______&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& _& ___&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&_______________________________&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&_______________________________&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&_______________________________&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&_______________________________&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&_______________________________&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
最近有两则关于“高考英语”的消息: 一则是:北京的2014年高考改革了,英语将由150分下调至100分,今后将侧重英语交际能力的测试。二则是:山东省的2014年高考英语取消听力。你作为一个在校学生,请你写一篇英语作文,提出你对这两条消息的看法。并谈谈你该如何在听、说、读、写方面学习英语。不少于60字。
精英家教网新版app上线啦!用app只需扫描书本条形码就能找到作业,家长给孩子检查作业更省心,同学们作业对答案更方便,扫描上方二维码立刻安装!君,已阅读到文档的结尾了呢~~
中考英语书面表达
扫扫二维码,随身浏览文档
手机或平板扫扫即可继续访问
中学生应不应该上网英语作文
举报该文档为侵权文档。
举报该文档含有违规或不良信息。
反馈该文档无法正常浏览。
举报该文档为重复文档。
推荐理由:
将文档分享至:
分享完整地址
文档地址:
粘贴到BBS或博客
flash地址:
支持嵌入FLASH地址的网站使用
html代码:
&embed src='/DocinViewer-4.swf' width='100%' height='600' type=application/x-shockwave-flash ALLOWFULLSCREEN='true' ALLOWSCRIPTACCESS='always'&&/embed&
450px*300px480px*400px650px*490px
支持嵌入HTML代码的网站使用
您的内容已经提交成功
您所提交的内容需要审核后才能发布,请您等待!
3秒自动关闭窗口初中英语作文帮助别人_英语作文
初中英语作文帮助别人
学习啦【英语作文】 编辑:楚欣
  下面是学习啦小编整理的初中关于帮助别人的作文,欢迎大家阅读!
  初中关于帮助别人:
  I feel very happy if I help other people. I don't expect that the person I have helped will help me later, I think human beings live in a same planet, we need to help each other to make our society better. Even for a beggar, I know some of them are not the really disable, not the way they said, but I still give them money because kneeling down on the street and beg is the way normal people would like to do. Those beggars are really geting into a tough situation that makes them abandon their self-respect. I will do my best to help other people if possible, when a old women crossing the street, why not just help her, when a couple of old people get on the bus, why not just give them a seat. Anyway, I hope more and more people love helping others appear in this earth.
  初中关于帮助别人英语作文:
  How can I help others
  Last month, our school hold an activity about& learn from uncle Lei feng&.As we all known, Lei feng devoted his whole life to helping others.but he gets lots of respects. He give us a good example.we should learn from him to help others. We can feel good when we help others.
  How can I help others. I think I can do lots of things. For example, I can help my classmates with their study and other things. I can give my seat to the old people on bus. And I can sent money or clothes to help the poor children. I can also volunteer to take care of the old people on weekends.
  Everyone may have troubles in his life. Helping others is very important in our life. I think we can get much when we help the people around us.And our world will become more and more beautiful.
  初中关于帮助别人英语作文:
  As the saying goes, roses given, fragrance in hand. In our daily life, we will meet with a lot of trouble.
  (参考答案) One possible version
  So it is necessary for us to help those who are in trouble. I still remember I helped one of my classmates with his English when we were in the first term of Junior Eight. Li Hua, one of my classmates, was not good at English while I did well. One day, he asked me to help him. So from then on, whenever he had problems, he would ask me, and I was patient to explain them to him. Slowly, his English improved with my help. At the same time, I found my English improved too.
  Actually, helping others is helping ourselves.
  初中关于帮助别人英语作文:
  Zhang Hua is a Grade 9 student. His family is rich. He used to spend most of his pocketmoney playing computer games.. Now Zhang Hua works very hard at school . And he donatesmost of his pocket money to UNICEF. He thinks helping others makes him happy.
  初中关于帮助别人英语作文:
  We all live in the same society. More or less, we get help from others, our parents, relatives, teachers, friends even strangers.
  我们生活在同一片蓝,或多或少,我们都从他人那里得到过帮助,父母、亲人、老师、朋友,甚至是陌生人。
  In return, we should give others a hand when they are in need. We should transmit this kind of love.
  作为回报,当其他人需要时,我们也应该伸出援助之手,把这种关爱传递下去。
  As long as everyone can contribute a piece of love, the world will become a paradise.
  只要人人都献出一点爱,世界将变成美好的人间。
  As for our individuals, helping others would bring us happiness and a sense of achievements.
  对于我们个人来说,帮助别人能给我们带来快乐和成就感。
  We would be happy to see that we are capable of helping others.
  我们会开心地看到自己有能力帮助别人。
  In addition, helping others is helping ourselves, to some extent.
  并且,在某种程度上来说,帮助别人就是帮助自己。
  One of the most beautiful compensations in life is that after helping others in good faith, we get help ourselves at the same time.
  人生最美的补偿之一,就是在帮助别人之后,自己也得到了帮助。
  I think &rose presented, smell remained& is the best description to help others.
  我想赠人玫瑰,手有余香就是对于帮助他人最好的描述。
  初中关于帮助别人英语作文:
  Helping others has always been a virtue in traditional Chinese culture.
  乐于助人在中国中一直是一种美德。
  But what&s strange nowadays is that people dare not show their helping hands to those in need. I would like to elaborate my views on this issue.
  可是很奇怪的是,现在的人都不敢伸出援手去帮助那些需要帮助的人。
  Firstly, I think people&s moral sense has degraded. When egoism gains the upper hand, many people find it growingly hard to help others.
  首先,我认为人们的道德意识已经退化。当利己主义获得了上风,许多人觉得越来越难去帮助别人。
  Secondly, there is no denying that some tragic events turn out to be traps by people with evil intentions.
  其次,毫无疑问一些不幸的事件结果证明是有着不良目的的陷阱。
  So common people are becoming more risk-conscious and are more wary of traps and deceits.
  因此,老百姓变得越来越有危机意识而陷阱和骗局也变得越来越谨慎。
  In general, I contend the idea that we should be warm-hearted and offer help as well as look out for potential hazards so as not to be deceived.
  总的来说,我主张应该热心肠,我认为我们应该热心提供帮助同时也留心潜在危险,以免被骗。
本文已影响 人
[初中英语作文帮助别人]相关的文章
看过本文的人还看了
938人看了觉得好
1808人看了觉得好
908人看了觉得好
【英语作文】图文推荐您现在的位置: >
> 文章内容
是否应该帮助陌生人? Should We Help Strangers?
作者: admin来源: 网络文章 时间:
It is well known that the topic that whether we should help strangers when they get into trouble has attracted many persons' attention. What's more, the opinion differs from one person to another.
当陌生人陷入困境的时候,我们是否应该帮助他们是个众所周知的话题,也吸引了很多人的注意。不同的人会有不一样的看法。
First of all, some persons hold this view that ready to help others is the traditional virtue of China and we should help strangers when they are in trouble. However, there as well are some people who think that coming to strangers' aid could cause great harm to ourselves and as a result of this, we shouldn't help strangers. Despite these are facts, in my view, there is no doubt that we should help strangers in good time. All of us need a hand once sometimes, if we don't help others, how can expect others to help us. So there is great need for us to help strangers who are in the soup.
首先,有些人持这乐于助人是中国的传统美德的观点说我们应该帮助陌生人当他们遇到麻烦时。然而,也有一些人认为对陌生人的援助可能会给自己造成巨大的伤害,所以,我们不应该帮助陌生人。虽然这些都是事实,但是我认为我们应该在恰当的时候毫不犹豫地帮助陌生人。我们每个人都需要帮助,如果我们不帮助别人,我们怎么能期待别人帮助我们呢。所以,我们很有必要帮助陌生人当他们需要帮助的时候。
In a word, we should adhere to our moral code firmly. And we should give aid to strangers when they need help. Only in this way can our world become more harmonious.
总之,我们要牢牢坚持我们的道德准则。在陌生人需要帮助的时候,我们应该帮助他们。只有这样,我们的世界才会变得更加和谐。
Globally, we have moved from a culture centered on network television, cable, AM and FM radio and telephone into a digital society with mass media,streaming information, intelligen...
1) 中国人才流失的现状; 2) 对人才流失的看法; 3) 如何解决人才流失。 Nowadays, one of the most serious problems China is faced with is brain drain. While shortages of talent trou...
上一篇: 下一篇:

我要回帖

更多关于 应不应该帮助陌生人 的文章

随机推荐