拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
be different to 的用法及其与be different from 的区别最好举几个例子
ybBE15SK91
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
介词的不同使得意思有细微差别 Be different from 是与别的事物的区别 ,强调比较性 Have you prepared your family for the fact that this year could be different from last year?你的家庭是否已经准备好面对今年与去年不同的这个事实吗?be different to sb.于某人的不一样 强调对象Now,what is essential will be different to each person.而什么是重要的是因人而异的.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码to be different from me
跟我完全不同的你
How Does It Feel 艾薇儿 mp3试... ...
How does it feel 那是什麽样的感觉
To be different from me 跟我完全不同的你
Are we the same 我们不都是一样的吗 ...
基于4个网页-
与我全然不同的你
2006年 - pt.i - 歪酷博客 Ycool... ...
How does it feel 什么感觉.
To be different from me 与我全然不同的你.
Are we the same 我们都是一样. ...
基于1个网页-
A cactus which grow in different way from any other, teaching me to be more innovative in facing difficulties in life.
仙人掌朝不同的方向生长,它让我懂得:面对生活中种种难题,要更富有创新精神。
Thanks very much indeed! Your answer enables me to penetrate the rural areas from different aspects. My survey will be more detailed and comprehensive!
真的非常感谢,让我从不同的视角去看待农村的具体情况,让我的调查更加的细致和全面!
I most certainly want to know what is going on in your life, that is different from mine, that may seem mundane to you but might probably be most desirable to me.
我好想知道大家的日子过得怎么样,因为那跟我的生活是有很大不同的,或许你觉得你的生活过得很无趣,可是却很可能让我很向往呢!
How you relate to the Movement, what it means to you, will be totally different from what it means to me.
As a parent, I remind myself that the issues of deepest concern to Jack will often be different from those that consume me.
The final, focusing on the characteristics of different natural environments, seemed to be lifted straight from the book that had been so important to me in my adolescence.
$firstVoiceSent
- 来自原声例句
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
与...不同的英语除了be different from还能怎么说?要含高级词汇的,不要not same之类的比如说various有不同的意思,当它作不同讲的时候是什么词组?当然不局限于various
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
用Vary From 就好,别的例子如下:distinct not the same not alike vary from vary imparity inequality otherness unlikeness differ from distinctness dissimilarity difference distinction make a great difference make a great deal of difference
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
be oppositive to
A differs from B A is opposite to B There is difference between A and B
unlike 也可以表示与……不同
想要表达这个意思,可以换个说法,不要只局限于“与……不同”这个句式,这个句式本身并没有太多的翻译方法,要在表达方式上动脑子我只是想拓展还有什么句式而已,我当然知道还有其他表达方法是的,不过理论上来讲能直译成这个意思的句式并不多,近似表达方式倒是有不少,也有可能是我水平不够的过...
是的,不过理论上来讲能直译成这个意思的句式并不多,近似表达方式倒是有不少,也有可能是我水平不够的过
扫描下载二维码

我要回帖

更多关于 be different from in 的文章

随机推荐