我们是未来之花英语作文

百度拇指医生
&&&普通咨询
您的网络环境存在异常,
请输入验证码
验证码输入错误,请重新输入本土化_出国留学网
出国留学网专题频道本土化栏目,提供与本土化相关的所有资讯,希望我们所做的能让您感到满意!
  出国留学网英语栏目为您推荐&中英双语新闻之全球本土化&,希望能帮助到您!
  当全球化的产品或服务与当地文化相结合时更有可能取得成功,也就是用&全球化的思想,本土化的操作&(&think globally and act locally&),一方面要像本地公司那样,尽可能做一个&圈内人&;另一方面还要从全球经营中获得收益,这就是&全球本土化&。
  Glocalization (a portmanteau of globalization and localization) is the adaptation of international products around the particularities of a local culture in which they are sold. The process allows integration of local markets into world markets.
  &全球本土化&(全球化与本土化两个英文单词的混成词)是指全球化的产品适应所销售国家的本土化特征。在这一过程中,本地市场与全球市场将融合在一起。
  The term first appeared in a late 1980s publication of the Harvard Business Review.
  这一概念首次出现在上世纪80年代晚期的《哈佛商业评论》上。
  McDonald's restaurants' menus adopted the practice and customized its menus to suit local tastes in various countries.
  为了适应不同国家人们的口味,麦当劳连锁店的菜单各不相同,则是全球本土化的一个典型例子。
  Glocalization can also involve the use of culturally friendly media to encourage the acceptance of foreign products among a local audie
  出国留学网雅思频道为大家整理了雅思考试相关资料,雅思考试,雅思听力,雅思写作,雅思预测等资料,出国留学网雅思频道为大家提供了丰富的辅导资料,快来关注吧。
  根据雅思官方公布的2012年全球雅思考生分数数据分析中,中国内地考生总分平均分5.6,在全球41个主要国家中排名倒数第8。其中,口语成绩并列世界倒数第一。
  为了从根本上解决雅思备考中语言技能提升的问题,新东方教育科技集团与哈珀&柯林斯出版集团强强联手,共同研发的雅思备考词典近日正式发布,这也是全球首部专门为中国考生量身定制的雅思备考词典。
  据介绍,这部词典最大的特点在于,使用了千万词级的中国英语学习者语料库,包含三万多篇学生作文和2000多段口语录音,总容量超过1100万词,是目前国内最大的中国英语学习者语料库。在词典的体例设计和内容编写中,突出了&本土化&和&易用性&的特点。
  对此,新东方教育科技集团高级副总裁周成刚表示,雅思学习绝不是一蹴而就的过程,需要长期努力,更需要有针对性的本土化解决方案。作为中国最大的语言培训机构,未来新东方在不断提高教学质量的同时,将加大研发力度,以本土化的视角,为中国考生提供更多专业、优秀的教学产品。
  出国留学是许多中国人梦寐以求的一段经历,随着留学热风潮的兴起,雅思考试也成为了国内考生热门的留学认证考试之一,然而这数以万计人追捧的考试,如今却让内地考生处于尴尬境地。
  近日,雅思官网公布的2012年统计数据显示,去年,全球主要的41个雅思考试国家当中,中国内地考生学术类雅思平均成绩排名进了倒数10名的行列,更尴尬的是,中国内地考生的单项口语成绩和中东国家卡塔尔并列倒数第一。
  惨不忍睹的排名引起了国内的一片哗然,不少人纷纷质疑:中国学生从初中甚至是小学就接受英语 教育,一直延续到大学,为什么许多学生的英语特别是口语水平甚至比不上中东一些落后国家呢?
  其实,这种尴尬局面的出现既在情理之中,又在意料之外。一直以来,中国内地的英语教育比较偏向于应试,不管是考核还是升学,甚至连高考,都是通过试卷来进行衡量。正是这种不灵活的教育模式,让许多人只会写不会说,原本的&学霸&彻彻底底地变成了&英语哑巴&。
  &哑巴英语&rdq
出国留学网为中国留学生编辑、编译、收集、整理海外留学新闻:《我们是未来的本土化汉语老师》12月21日国际在线报道。
  随着中国与东盟国家的关系日益密切和广泛,东南亚国家出现了中文人才短缺的现象。中国在派教师赴东南亚国家进行汉语教学的同时,也在培养东南亚国家的汉语教学师资方面下功夫。中国福建师范大学海外教育学院就是面向东南亚各国开展对外汉语教学工作的培训基地。在这所大学学习的东南亚留学生,不仅学习汉语,而且也学习中国文化,他们在接受本台记者采访时自豪地表示,他们是未来的本土化的汉语老师。
出国留学网
  攻读汉语国际教育硕士学位的印尼留学生辛达·尤利亚娜告诉记者,高中毕业后,她进入雅加达建国大学接受正规中文培训,一年半后她选择了退学,前往中国福建厦门集美华侨大学留学。大学毕业后,她在雅加达成功申请到福建师范大学汉语国际教育专业硕士奖学金。辛达·尤利亚娜说,在福建师大,留学生们不仅学习和汉语相关的各门课程,还学习国画、书法、剪纸和武术。这些才艺的学习,让留学生们更生动更深刻地了解中国文化。辛达·尤利亚娜还告诉记者,她最得意的作品是她剪的一幅“鸳鸯”剪纸。出国留学网
  福建师范大学海外学生事务部主任林颖女士向记者介绍说,培养东南亚国家的汉语教师,可以达到事半功倍的教学效果。因为他们对两国文化都非常了解,又可以用本国语言进行教学,使学生更容易理解汉语的涵义。她说,该校与东盟国家合作办学取得了积极成果。“我们希望培养本土化汉语师资,大约2004年起,我们就与多个东盟国家签署了合作办学协议,同时开办汉语国际教育硕士项目。现在已有两届毕业学生,他们回国后找工作很轻松,充实了本土教学第一线队伍。”出国留学网
  记者还采访了攻读汉语国际教育硕士学位的越南姑娘高黎芳清。她告诉记者,在福建师范大学本科毕业后,她曾在越南当过一段时间的中文老师,后又回到该校攻读汉语国际教育硕士。她告诉记者,汉语教师不只是单纯教授语言,同时也是积极传播中国文化的使者。她说:“越南与中国文化相近,但是越南文化有自己的独特之处。我个人对文化研究非常感兴趣,希望通过自己的研究比较,让更多的越南学生体会到两国文化的不同。”出国留学网
1. a big shot = an important person 大腕儿,大亨
  2. a breath of fresh air 使人耳目一新的人
  3. Achilles' heel 致命弱点;个性的瑕疵
  4. be all ears 洗耳恭听
  5. be all eyes 目不转睛
  6. a wet blanket 讨人嫌的人
  7. chip in = contribute money 捐献,集资
  8. sell like hot cakes = sell very well or very quickly 畅销
  9. get butterflies in one's stomach = get nervous 紧张不安
  10. two thumbs up 举双手赞成
  11. be the apple of one's eye = be very precious to sb. 非常珍贵
  12. pull one' s leg = tease someone 开某人玩笑
  13. break one' s back 辛勤工作
  14. twenty-four seven = 24 hours a day, 7 days a week = all the time 永远,一直
  15. go for a song = be sold very cheaply 贱卖
  16. bucket down = rain very heavily 瓢泼大雨
  17. backroom boys 幕后英雄
  18. below the mark = not measure up 不够水平,不合格
  19. beyond compare 绝佳的,最棒的
  20. break even 不赔不赚
  21. by the book 照章办事
  22. cast a cloud over 泼冷水,是蒙上阴影
  23. castles in the sky / air 空中楼阁
  24. as clear as a bell 非常清楚
  25. clear the a
 托福听力常见美国本土化词汇100个:托福听力不同于高考听力。托福听力更强调口语性,所用的词汇和短语有很强的美国本土性。在听力中一些词语不像我们常常在课本里见到的词语,所以积累一些本土的词汇和短语有助于听懂托福听力。以下是100个在托福听力考试中经常出现的托福听力词汇:
  1. a big shot = an important person 大腕儿,大亨
  2. a breath of fresh air 使人耳目一新的人
  3. Achilles& heel 致命弱点;个性的瑕疵
  4. be all ears 洗耳恭听
  5. be all eyes 目不转睛
  6. a wet blanket 讨人嫌的人
  7. chip in = contribute money 捐献,集资
  8. sell like hot cakes = sell very well or very quickly 畅销
  9. get butterflies in one&s stomach = get nervous 紧张不安
  10. two thumbs up 举双手赞成
  11. be the apple of one&s eye = be very precious to sb. 非常珍贵
  12. pull one& s leg = tease someone 开某人玩笑
  13. break one& s back 辛勤工作
  14. twenty-four seven = 24 hours a day, 7 days a week = all the time 永远,一直
  15. go for a song = be sold very cheaply 贱卖
  16. bucket down = rain very heavily 瓢泼大雨
  17. backroom boys 幕后英雄
  18. below the mark = not measure up 不够水平,不合格
  19. beyond compare 绝佳的,最棒的
  20. br
第41届伦敦书展于4月16日至18日在伦敦伯爵宫展览中心举办,中国是本届伦敦书展的主宾国。展览期间,国家汉办——孔子学院总部将面向全球首次推出近期开发的《中国好人》、《新概念汉语》、《孔子卡通读物》等新教材及文化读物。
《新概念汉语》是国家汉办首次采用市场化机制组织开发的汉语通用教材,突出实用性和趣味性。该教材根据孔子学院教学的实际需要,借鉴了国外语言教材的成功经验,以学生为中心,体现了外语教学的最新理念。该教材将在全球孔子学院推广使用;《中国好人》是以电影《郭明义》为基础改编制作的多媒体汉语视听教材;《孔子卡通读物》根据中央电视台热播的大型动画片《孔子》改编而成,再现了孔子的成长历程,浅显易懂地诠释了孔子的主要思想。
为进一步推动教材本土化,国家汉办将在伦敦书展期间与圣智学习出版集团、俄罗斯智科出版公司、印尼WARRA出版集团等签署《快乐汉语》、《跟我学汉语》、《汉语图解词典》、《汉语图解小词典》、《汉语800字》等版权转让协议,大力支持上述教材及工具书在国外出版发行。
为推动中国汉语教材“走出去”,为全球孔子学院和汉语学习者提供优质汉语教材服务,书展期间,国家汉办还将重点展示英、法、德、西、俄、意、葡等25个欧洲语种注释的汉语主干教材,以及欧洲孔子学院开发的本土教材,共计415种1575册,涵盖教材、教辅产品、文化读物、工具书、音像制品等5大种类。
4月17日,由新闻出版总署、伦敦书展组委会主办,国家汉办与英国文化委员会共同主持的“中英语言教育出版论坛”将在书展展馆举行。论坛邀请新闻出版总署副署长邬书林及剑桥大学出版社、牛津大学出版社、培生教育出版集团、中国教育出版传媒集团、外语教学与研究出版社、商务印书馆等中外出版机构负责人,就如何推动汉语与英语教育图书的深度合作,进一步提升中国汉语教材在全球市场中的竞争力和影响力进行深度沟通和对话。
英国的18家孔子学院和孔子课堂将在伦敦书展期间集体亮相,展示孔子学院自主开发的教材,如《英国标准中文》、《步步高中文》、《学中文》、《进步》、《商务汉语》系列教材等。这些本土教材扎根各国汉语教学实际,特色鲜明,实用性和针对性强,有力推动了各国汉语教学的开展,提升了汉语教学质量和水平。
4月17日,国家汉办还将向利物浦大学孔子学院、专长学校联合会孔子学院、伦敦商务孔子学院、伦敦中医孔子学院等五所孔子学院赠送中国国务委员
日,出国留学网报道.
据 中新网报道,近年来,海外华文教育蓬勃发展,为满足华侨华人日益增长的学习需求,中国国务院侨办委托国内出版社编写了《中文》、《汉语》等一系列优秀的华 文教材,这在很大程度上解决了许多国家和地区华文学校的燃眉之急。然而,受国家政策、生活习惯、语言环境、文化背景及学时学制的影响,海外华文教育的办学 模式多种多样,对华文教材的需求也千差万别。如何选择适合多样性学习对象的华文教材,成为了海外华文教育发展必须面对的重要问题。
海外华校教材&通用性&有余 &本土化&不足
&经 过多年努力,国侨办基本完成了海外华文教育主干教材的编写出版工作,很大程度上满足了海外华校教材方面的&温饱需求&&。国务院侨办副主任赵阳此前在第二 届华文教育大会上坦言,目前这些教材的缺陷是,&通用性&有余,&本土化&特点不足,教学挂图、识字卡片、视听音像、测试题库、教学辅导等教辅材料未能配 套。此外,可供教学使用的中国历史、地理、文化及书法、绘画、武术、舞蹈、手工、民乐等教材,也有待进一步开发。
在华文教育发展相对成熟的东南亚地区,从实际出发、因地制宜的编写&本土化&华文教材,在华校中呼声很高。据泰国华文教师工会主席李继寿介绍,通过调研发现,虽然泰国各华校使用的课本多为国侨办推荐的《汉语》教材,但华校仍希望能够拥有更适应自身教学实际的本土化教材。
澳 大利亚悉尼中文学校校长张维德对此深有感触,他指出,目前的教材确实具有很强的通用性,但不一定适合每一个国家和地区,也不一定适合每一个年龄段的学生。 意大利金龙学校校长李雪梅也表示,由于现有教材与意大利华裔学生的生活背景以及日常接触的主流文化不同,许多学生在经过一段时间的学习之后,对中文的兴趣 就会逐渐降低。
自编课本填补空缺 华校支招华文教材体系建设
为了弥补现有教材&本土化&特点不足的缺陷,一些海外华校在使用通用教材的同时,还自编辅助教材与课本,以迎合教学实际需求,适应快速发展的华文教育事业。
加 拿大蒙特利尔佳华学校校长荣萌在接受采访时坦言,她始终认为,海外华文教育有着自己的特点,单靠一
《陕西民办高教积极探索国际化与本土化协调之路》新闻由中国青年报06月10日报道。
本报讯(记者 黄博)“我国民办教育如何实现国际化与本土化协调发展?”“陕西民办教育如何走向国际?”日前,来自12个国家和地区的百余名专家学者相聚西安外事学院参加“民办高等教育国际化发展国际研讨会”,共同研讨未来民办高等教育的国际化发展道路。
此次会议由西安外事学院、美国哈佛大学费正清中国研究中心、北京大学教育学院、美国阿克迪亚大学联合举办,旨在加强对“教育对外开放”、“教育国际化战略”的研究,学习借鉴世界主要国家教育国际化的先进理念,提升我国民办高等教育国际化水平,促进我国民办高等教育科学发展。
陕西省教育厅副厅长郭立宏说,作为陕西改革开放的标志性成果之一,民办高等教育已经成为陕西的一个知名品牌,在国内外产生了深远影响。大学国际化是世界高等教育发展中的强大潮流,并给中国的高等教育带来了巨大的发展机遇。
西安外事学院院长黄藤说,教育国际化是当前世界教育发展的重要特征,加强教育对外开放与教育国际化战略研究,学习借鉴世界主要国家私立高等教育国际化先进理念,认真总结我国教育国际化已有经验,努力探索促进民办高等教育国际化发展的途径,提升我国民办高等教育国际化水平是当今高等教育发展的重要课题。
他介绍说,西安外事学院自成立以来,始终坚持多元化、国际化发展方向,坚持不懈地探索国际化发展道路,通过与国外高等教育机构的合作交流,引入新的教学模式,不断拓展办学领域,促进了教学和管理与国际教育接轨。
本土化推荐访问
搜索更多内容
本土化相关推荐
联系编辑:胡先生
联系邮箱:(#替换@)
联系电话:3英语演讲稿范文-我们是世界,我们是未来
【网络综合 - 英文写作翻译】★以下是无忧考网英文写作翻译频道为大家整理的《英语演讲稿范文-我们是世界,我们是未来》,供大家参考。更多内容请看本站频道We Are The World ,We Are The FutureSomeone said “we are reading the first verse of the first chapter of a book, whose pages are infinite”. I don’t know who wrote these words, but I’ve always liked them as a reminder that the future can be anything we want it to be. We are all in the position of the farmers. If we plant a good seed ,we reap a good harvest. If we plant nothing at all, we harvest nothing at all.We are young. “How to spend the youth?” It is a meaningful question. To answer it, first I have to ask “what do you understand by the word youth?” Youth is not a time of life, it’s a state of mind. It’s not a matter of rosy cheeks, red lips or supple knees. It’s the matter of the will. It’s the freshness of the deep spring of life.A poet said “To see a world in a grain of sand, and a heaven in a wild flower, hold infinity in the palm of your hand, and eternity in an hour. Several days ago, I had a chance to listen to a lecture. I learnt a lot there. I’d like to share it with all of you. Let’s show our right palms. We can see three lines that show how our love.career and life is. I have a short line of life. What about yours? I wondered whether we could see our future in this way. Well, let’s make a fist. Where is our future? Where is our love, career, and life? Tell me.Yeah, it is in our hands. It is held in ourselves.We all want the future to be better than the past. But the future can go better itself.君,已阅读到文档的结尾了呢~~
论改善英语写作文笔之可选策略
扫扫二维码,随身浏览文档
手机或平板扫扫即可继续访问
论改善英语写作文笔之可选策略
举报该文档为侵权文档。
举报该文档含有违规或不良信息。
反馈该文档无法正常浏览。
举报该文档为重复文档。
推荐理由:
将文档分享至:
分享完整地址
文档地址:
粘贴到BBS或博客
flash地址:
支持嵌入FLASH地址的网站使用
html代码:
&embed src='/DocinViewer-.swf' width='100%' height='600' type=application/x-shockwave-flash ALLOWFULLSCREEN='true' ALLOWSCRIPTACCESS='always'&&/embed&
450px*300px480px*400px650px*490px
支持嵌入HTML代码的网站使用
您的内容已经提交成功
您所提交的内容需要审核后才能发布,请您等待!
3秒自动关闭窗口演讲稿一:环保英语演讲稿The world we live in is becoming more and more intolerable because of environmental destruction. For example , forest destruction results in decrease of planting land and unpleasant weather. In addition, man is faced with problems of water pollution and air pollution.A lot of measures have been taken. Planting trees helps improve and beautify the environment. Besides, laws concerning environmental protection have been put into effect and achieved good results.However, the problem of environmental protection remains far from being solved. On the one hand, the environment pollution and destruction are getting worse and worse in the modern world. On the other hand, the lack of knowledge about the importance of protecting environment hinders the solving of the problem. In a word, there is a long way to go before we enjoy a clean and comfortable world.The world we live in is becoming more and more intolerable because of environmental destruction. For example , forest destruction results in decrease of planting land and unpleasant weather. In addition, man is faced with problems of water pollution and air pollution.A lot of measures have been taken. Planting trees helps improve and beautify the environment. Besides, laws concerning environmental protection have been put into effect and achieved good results.However, the problem of environmental protection remains far from being solved. On the one hand, the environment pollution and destruction are getting worse and worse in the modern world. On the other hand, the lack of knowledge about the importance of protecting environment hinders the solving of the problem. In a word, there is a long way to go before we enjoy a clean and comfortable world.我们生活的世界变得越来越难以忍受,因为环境破坏的原因。例如,森林的破坏导致减少种植的土地和令人不快的天气。此外,人类正面临的问题和被污染的空气污染的水。很多已经采取措施。植树有助于提高和美化环境。除此以外,环境保护-法律已经实施,取得了良好的效果。然而,问题的环保仍难以解决。另一方面,污染、破坏环境越来越糟在现代世界中。另一方面,缺乏知识的环境保护问题求解的制约。一言以蔽之,还有很长的路要走,我们享受了干净、舒适的世界。我们生活的世界变得越来越难以忍受,因为环境破坏的原因。例如,森林的破坏导致减少种植的土地和令人不快的天气。此外,人类正面临的问题和被污染的空气污染的水。很多已经采取措施。植树有助于提高和美化环境。除此以外,环境保护-法律已经实施,取得了良好的效果。然而,问题的环保仍难以解决。另一方面,污染、破坏环境越来越糟在现代世界中。另一方面,缺乏知识的环境保护问题求解的制约。一言以蔽之,还有很长的路要走,我们享受了干净、舒适的世界。演讲稿二:我爱英语As everyone knows,English is very important today.It has been used everywhere in the world.It has become the most common language on Internet and for international trade. If we can speak English well,we will have more chance to succeed.Because more and more people have taken notice of it,the number of the people who go to learn English has increased at a high speed.But for myself,I learn English not only because of its importance and its usefulness,but also because of my love for it.When I learn English, I can feel a different way of thinking which gives me more room to touch the world.When I read English novels,I can feel the pleasure from the book which is different from reading the translation.When I speak English, I can feel the confident from my words.When I write English,I can see the beauty which is not the same as our Chinese...I love English,it gives me a colorful dream.I hope I can travel around the world one day. With my good English, I can make friends with many people from different contries.I can see many places of great intrests.I dream that I can go to London,because it is the birth place of English.I also want to use my good English to introduce our great places to the English spoken people,I hope that they can love our country like us.I know, Rome was not built in a day. I believe that after continuous hard study, one day I can speak English very well.If you want to be loved, you should learn to love and be lovable. So I believe as I love English everyday , it will love me too.I am sure that I will realize my dream one day!Thank you!正如每个人所知,英语在今天十分重要。它已经被应用到世界的各个角落。它已经成为商业上最为通用的一门语言并广泛的用于国际贸易。如果我们能说好英语,我们就有更多的机会成功。因为越来越多的人注意到这一点,学英语的人数正在已很高的速度增长。但是对我而言,我学英语不仅仅因为它的重要性以及它的实用性,更是因为我喜爱英语。当我学英语时,我可以体会到一种不同的思维方式,它可以给我更多接触世界的空间。当我读英语小说时,我能感受到不同于阅读翻译文的快乐。当我说英语时,我可以感到自信。当我写英语时,我能够感到不同于汉语的那种美……我爱英语,它给了我一个色彩斑斓的梦。我希望有朝一日我可以畅游世界,用我流利的英语,我可以和世界各地的人交友。我能看到许多的名胜。我希望我能够到伦敦去,因为那里是英语的故乡。我也希望用我流利的英语来将我们的名胜介绍给说英语的朋友,我希望他们可以像我们一样的爱我们的国家。我知道,罗马不是一天筑成的。(成功需要日积月累。)我相信在持续不断的努力学习下,总有一天我可以拥有一口流利的英语。如果你想被爱,你就应该学着去爱他人。所以我相信我对英语的爱定将换来它对我的爱。我相信总有一天我会实现我的梦!谢谢!演讲稿三:初中英语演讲稿Dear students:How are you!In the previous several exams, I have gained good results, first of all thanks to my efforts, of course, learning is also very important. Next, I gave you about my learning experience.I feel good in order to learn first-come interested in learning. As the saying goes: "Interest is the best teacher." With interest will be motivated to learn, the more naturally learn better. Second, in order to improve learning, we must master the correct way to learn, learn to digest, giving top priority, this is the most important. In learning, our minds must have three words - "Why!" Sm wise m smart people know to ask. The last is sure to be hard work, this is the most important, even Thomas Edison said "Genius needs ninety-nine percent perspiration."School should seriously lectures, and pay attention to more independent thinking, do not know want to ask, to exercise their thinking skills. Careful and meticulous to teacher assignments, must not be careless.There is, to take notes, preview before clathe best, first have a preliminary understanding of the text, which for the next clacan more easily absorb. After-school must also be reviewed, and consolidate the knowledge about good teachers, and lay a solid foundation. The ancients have said: "Reviewing the Old, to be a teacher." Not also the truth? Best to pay attention to work and rest. Only care about the death of reading is of no use to let my mind relax properly for the
such as playing baseball, listening to music, watch TV news.Finally, I want to say "do not you go stronger than others, then you have to and they are better than weak, you challenged yourself to stay on a par before himself, and you will reap better than others."I finished the speech Thank you!亲爱的同学们: 你们好!在前面的几次考试中,我都获得了不错的成绩,这一切首先要归功于我的努力,当然学习方式也是非常重要的。接下来我给各位介绍一下我的学习经验。第一我觉得要想学习好先得对学习感兴趣。俗话说:“兴趣就是最好的老师。”有了兴趣才会对学习有动力,自然会越学越好。第二,要想搞好学习,必须掌握好正确的学习方法,学会融会贯通,举一反三,这才是最重要的。在学习当中,我们的脑子里必须有三个字——“为什么”!聪明的人懂得说;智慧的人懂得听;高明的人懂得问。最后就是一定要勤奋,这是最重要的,连爱迪生都说“天才需要百分之九十九的汗水”。上课要认真听课,注意要多独立思考,不懂就要问,要锻炼自己的思维能力。要认真细致地做好老师布置的作业,决不能马虎。还有的是,要做好笔记,课前最好预习,先对课文有初步的了解,这对于接下来的课能更容易地吸收。课后也要进行复习,巩固好老师所讲的知识,打下坚实的基矗古人曾曰:“温故而知新,可以为师矣。”不也是这道理吗?最好要注意劳逸结合。只顾着死读书是没有用的,要让脑子适当地放松一下才行,比如打打球,听听音乐,看看电视新闻等。 最后我想说“你再强也不要和别人比,你再弱也要和自己比,你挑战过了自己,把以前的自己比下去了,你就会收获比别人强。”我的演讲完毕,谢谢大家!演讲稿四:我们是世界,我们是未来演讲稿We Are The World ,We Are The FutureSomeone said “we are reading the first verse of the first chapter of a book, whose pages are infinite”. I don’t know who wrote these words, but I’ve always liked them as a reminder that the future can be anything we want it to be. We are all in the position of the farmers. If we plant a good seed ,we reap a good harvest. If we plant nothing at all, we harvest nothing at all.We are young. “How to spend the youth?” It is a meaningful question. To answer it, first I have to ask “what do you understand by the word youth?” Youth is not a time of life, it’s a state of mind. It’s not a matter of rosy cheeks, red lips or supple knees. It’s the matter of the will. It’s the freshness of the deep spring of life.A poet said “To see a world in a grain of sand, and a heaven in a wild flower, hold infinity in the palm of your hand, and eternity in an hour. Several days ago, I had a chance to listen to a lecture. I learnt a lot there. I’d like to share it with all of you. Let’s show our right palms. We can see three lines that show how our love.career and life is. I have a short line of life. What about yours? I wondered whether we could see our future in this way. Well, let’s make a fist. Where is our future? Where is our love, career, and life? Tell me.Yeah, it is in our hands. It is held in ourselves.We all want the future to be better than the past. But the future can go better itself.Don’t cry because it is over, smile because it happened. From the past, we’ve learnt that the life is tough, but we are tougher. We’ve learnt that we can’t choose how we feel, but we can choose what about it. Failure doesn’t mean you don’t have it, it does mean you should do it in a different way. Failure doesn’t mean you should give up, it does mean you must try harder.As what I said at the beginning, “we are reading the first verse of the first chapter of a book, whose pages are infinite”. The past has gone. Nothing we do will change it. But the future is in front of us. Believe that what we give to the world, the world will give to us. And from today on, let’s be the owners of ourselves, and speak out “We are the world, we are the future.”世界是我们的,未来是我们的一些人说“我们正在读一本无穷的书中的第一章的第一节。”我不知道谁写了这些话,但是我一直很喜欢它,因为它提醒了我,我们能够创造我们想要的未来。我们都是农夫。如果我们播下好的种子,我们将会丰收。如果我们的种子很差,有很多草籽,收割的将是无用的庄稼。如果我们什么也不播种,什么收获也没有。我们是年轻的。“怎样度过青春?”这是个有意义的问题。为了去回答它,我首先要问“从青春这个词中你能理解到什么?” 青春不是人生的一个时期,而是精神的一种状态。青春不是桃面、丹唇、柔膝,而是深沉的意志,。青春是生命的深泉在涌流.一 位诗人说“从一粒沙看世界,从一朵花看天堂,把无限放在你的手掌,永恒在一刹那里收藏”。几天前,我有了一个听讲座的机会,从中我学到了很多东西。现在, 我想把这些与大家共享。让我们伸出右手,我们可以看到手掌中的展示我们的爱,事业和生活的三条线。我在生活方面这条线很短,那你们的呢?我想知道我们是否 可以用这种办法去看我们的未来。好的,让我们一起握拳。我们的未来在哪儿?我们的爱、事业和生活在哪儿?告诉我!是的,它们就在我们的手中。它们被我们自 己掌握着。我们所有人都希望未来能比过去更美好,但是未来能自己变得更好。不要因为结束而哭泣,微笑吧,为你的曾经拥有。从过去来看,生 活是艰苦的,但我们是更坚强。我们知道我们不能选择感觉,但是我们能选择和它相关的东西。失败并不意味着你不拥有成功,它只意味着你应该用另一种方式去做 这件事。失败并不意味着你应该放弃,只意味着你应该更加努力。正如我在前面所说的“我们正在读一本无穷的书中的第一章的第一节。”过去的已经过去,无论我们无力改变,但是未来却在我们前方。相信“我们给了世界什么,世界也将给我们”。并且从今天起,让我们一起做我们自己的主人,一起大声说出“世界是我们的,未来是我们的。”演讲稿五:大学生毕业演讲稿One Student Is Just Like a FlowerMy dear Mr. and Misses, my fellows schoolmates,Good morning! As you know and see, it is a sunny bump harvest season. In the city, in our school campus, everywhere is surrounded with roses which we together planted 4 years ago. Today may these roses and our friendship as well be together and comfort our excited hearts!It was four years ago that everyone of us came from every part of China and formed a new collective. As we are young, it’s very easy for us to communicate. It was in the past four years that we were ambitious. It was in the past four years that we worried. It was in the past four years that we were content. It was in the past four years that we were vexed. It was in the past four years that we were friendly and lonely ... and it was in the past fours that we studied, lived and respected each other with genuine and with our ambitions. Nothing in the world is more significant than we miss all of these.We miss you─teachers who are
we will keep your gestures and your white hairs
we will miss the quietness with the lights at ni we will miss the race and exerci we will miss even the crowds in the dining hall and the we will still miss every green piece and every piece of waste paper flying like flakes in the air ... However, today we will leave nothing but the first rose with our Alma Mater and our teachers which is entrusted with our love and respect.4 years seems very long but 4 years seems very short. From now on, we all will go into the society. The society is broad and wide for us. We will shoulder he we
and we will expect to be informed of good news from one another. Now, I beg you all to
to remember the names, the status, appearance and the character of the person around you. Now let’s be h let’s present the rose to each other. May the rose carry our appreciation and blessing! We are very closely linked no matter what the world may be. May the fresh rose in our hands keep its fragrants!Thank you all again!学友们:大家都瞧见了,这是一个阳光灿烂的收获季节。在这座城市,在我们的校园,到处都是玫瑰朵朵,这是4年前我们共同栽培的。今天,就让鲜花和友情聚拢,安抚我们激动不已的心吧!4年前,大家从天南海北来到这里,组成了一个新的集体。年轻的心是最容易相通的,尽管4年中有追求有失落,有得意有烦恼,有欢乐有忧虑,有友爱有孤寂......但我们都曾怀着真诚而美好的初衷去学习、生活、相爱,没有什么比这些更有意义,更令我们怀念。我 们怀念每一位诲人不倦的老师,你们的手势或白发会刻在我们的记忆中;怀念教室里的静夜苦读,运动场上的奔跑跳跃,甚至食堂里的拥挤和高低床上的争论; 怀念每一块绿地和每一片风中飘零的废纸......今天,我们没有更好的礼物留下,这第一朵玫瑰,就献给我们的母校和老师,她寄托着大家的热爱和敬意!4 年很久,4年也很匆匆。以后的日子,大家又要飞,天高地阔,任重道远,我们将在躬身的劳作中和奉献中等候着彼此的好消息。现在,请珍惜和永远记住这一 时刻,记住你左边和右边的任何一个人吧,记住他(她)们的姓名、仪表和特点,请让我们彼此握手,彼此赠佩一朵玫瑰,让她表达我们的感谢和祝福。不管地老天 荒,我们彼此息息相关,我们的手指上永远保留着赠人鲜花的芳香!谢谢大家!
第八篇:《英语自我介绍带翻译》
英语自我介绍带翻译(一)中文版:各位领导,给位招聘官,大家好!很高兴能参加这次面试,首先让我做个自我介绍,我叫林雅倩,今年21岁,来自浙江,曾经做过网管的工作,学到了很多东西。我是一个很活泼开朗的男孩,喜欢哲学和运动。这次北京举办奥运会,我很希望能做点什么,如果贵公司给我这个机会,我想我不会让你失望的。简单介绍到这,希望能我今天的表现能令您满意,谢谢!Hello, everyone. I am very happy to introduce myself to you. My name is.....I am eleven years old. I am friendly and honest. I can always get on well with others.I hope I can be a friend of yours soon. I like playing badminton and I also like swimming. I often play badminton with my best friend in the park on weekends. In summer I love swimming in the swimming pool because it is cool and I think it is one of the best ways of keeping healthy.In winter I like going skiing and playing with the snow. I also like reading books and I often read books in the evening. I often help my parents with the housework,too because they are busy with their work. I am very happy to be a member of this class.That's all. Thanks very much.大家好。 很高兴向你们介绍我自己。我叫....我11岁。我很友善、诚实。我总能和他人和睦相处,我希望能很快成为你们的朋友。我喜欢打羽毛球,我也喜欢游泳。周末我经常和好朋友在公园打羽毛球。夏天我喜欢在游泳池里游泳。因为那非常棒,我认为游泳是最好的健身方式。冬天我喜欢滑雪和玩雪。我也喜欢看书。我经常在晚上看书。我也帮父母做家务,因为他们工作很忙。我很高兴能成为这个班级的一员。就介绍到这里吧。非常感谢。你好,我叫XX。今年22岁。毕业于XXXX学院。专业是计算机多媒体。我是一个开朗,乐观,有责任心的人。爱好打篮球,电脑,听音乐,等。感谢贵公司给我这次面试的机会!英语自我介绍演讲稿范文(二)第一篇:最新英文自我介绍演讲范文Good morning !It is really my honor to have this opportunity for a interview,I hope i can make a good performance today. I'm confident that I can succeed.英语自我介绍带翻译英语自我介绍带翻译Now i will introduce myself brieflyI am 26 years old,born in shandong province .I was graduated from qingdao university. my major is electronic.and i got my bachelor degree after my graduation in the year of 2015.I spend most of my time on study,i have pa 英语自我介绍带翻译2篇来自CET4/6 . and i have acquired basic knowledge of my major during my school time.I think I'm a good team player and I'm a person of great honesty to others. Also I am able to work under great pressure.英语自我介绍带翻译文章英语自我介绍带翻译出自to graduate in July from the Department of Industrial Engineering of Jiangxi University of Science and Technology, majoring in industrial engineering.Outside classroom, I was very active and took part in different social activities. In my junior year, I served as monitor of my class, and received Advanced Person of Jiangxi University of Science and Technology. Since September 2015, I worked as a part-time business controller at Angel of Ganzhou, and raised our products share by 48.28 percent by 2015. In addition, I worked rather actively and successfully in certain student s societies. All those experiences contributed much to the development and promotion of my organizing and social abilities.大学英语自我介绍英文(三)good morning !it is really my honor to have this opportunity for a interview,i hope i can make a good performance today. i`m confident that i can succeed.now i will introduce myself brieflyi am 26 years old,born in shandong province .i was graduated from qingdao university. my major is electronic.and i got my bachelor degree after my graduation in the year of 2015.英语自我介绍带翻译自我介绍i spend most of my time on study,i have passed cet4/6 . and i have acquired basic knowledge of my major during my school time.i think i`m a good team player and i`m a person of great honesty to others. also i am able to work under great pressure.that s all. thank you for giving me the chance.Dear Sir or Madame:
第九篇:《英语童话故事带翻译》
The pig & WatermelonIn spring, the mother pig took the little pig LuLu to the foot of the mountain. They planted some watermelon.When summer came, there were many big round watermelons in the field.One day, the sun was burning like a fire, it was terribly hot on the ground. The mother pig said to the little pig:"Lulu, go to the field to pick a watermelon back,ok?" Lulu said happily:"Ok! No problem."英语童话故事带翻译英语童话故事带翻译Then he ran to the watermelon field. When he got to the field, he was happy to find so many big green watermelons. He chose one of the biggest watermelon and picked it from the vine. Then he held it with his hands trying to lift is on his shoulder to carry it home."Wow!It's so heavy!" Lulu tried several times, but he failed. And he was socked with sweat. He wiped his sweat off and decided to hav 本文来自高考资源网a rest.英语童话故事带翻译文章英语童话故事带翻译出自saw the monkey Pipi. He was playing with a hoop. Lulu patted his head and said:"I've got it." He thought,the round hoop can roll, the watermelon round too,then it can roll too.He then put the big melon on the ground and rolled it forward quickly.At last he got home with the watermelon.The mother pig knew the story, she exclaimed:"My child, you're really clever!"春天的时候,猪妈妈带着小猪噜噜,在山坡下种了一大片西瓜。到了夏天,西瓜地里结满了又圆又大的西瓜。有一天,太阳光火辣辣地照着大地,天啊,可热了。猪妈妈对小猪说:“噜噜,你到咱们的地里摘个大西瓜回来解解渴吧!”小猪噜噜高兴地说:“好吧!”说完就往西瓜地里跑。到了地里一看。呵,到处躺着大西瓜,水灵灵的,真惹人喜爱!噜噜挑了个最大的摘了下来。它双手搂着西瓜,想抱起来放在肩上扛回家。“哟,好重呀!”噜噜试着抱了几次都没有抱起来,还累得满头大汗。 它直起身来,擦了擦脸上的汗水想休息一下,再去试试抱西瓜。突然,它看到小猴皮皮在山下边的马路上滚铁环玩呢。小猪噜噜一拍后脑勺高兴地说:“有了,我有办法了。”什么办法呢?小猪噜噜心想:铁环是圆的,可以滚动。西瓜也是圆的,不也可以滚动吗?想到这儿啊,小猪噜噜顾不上休息,把大西瓜放在地上。咕噜噜,咕噜噜地向前滚,一直把西瓜滚到家里。英语童话故事带翻译故事猪妈妈看到小猪噜噜把又圆又大的西瓜搬回家,夸奖噜噜是个爱动脑筋的猪娃娃!
演讲稿英文带翻译由小学生作文网()收集整理,转载请注明出处!原文地址
频道推荐文章
频道本月排行
随机推荐文章
Copyright (C) 2006 - 2016
All Rights Reserved

我要回帖

更多关于 我们是未来之花 的文章

随机推荐