本文档一共被下载:
次 ,您可全文免费在线阅读后下载本文档。
文档加载中...广告还剩秒
需要金币:150 &&
译林英语5B专练习
你可能关注的文档:
··········
5B英语专项训练
一位仙女 help me 一位王子 so sad 穿上 go to the party 脱下 new clothes and shoes 在宴会上 have a good time 漂亮的衣服 have to 在12点之前 come back 试穿 in the forest 留下 have some snacks 对。。。有害 some mushrooms hurry up pick a big one would like go home under a tree eat them what a pity! these mushrooms at school at the prince’s house so happy 非常 第二单元
离。。。。远 City Library 新家 in Sunshine Town 在月亮街 What about 乘公交车 on Park Street 在学校附近 come to school 步行 through the trees 乘地铁 on the bus 乘出租车 in the park 一名出租车司机 show ....to.... 乘小汽车 too young 在街上 by bike 一辆新的自行车 in the basket 喜欢骑车 go there 想要 many cities 去工作 near the park 第三单元
到达 want to 乘地铁 at Park Station 上车 all right 下车 excuse me 步行 go along 旁边 at the traffic lights 打扰一下 come out from 直走 on Sun Street 向右转 find the bookshop 向左转 this street 在你的右边 in the shoe shop 在你的左边 so many 寻求帮助 see a new film go to City Cinema at the bus stop go to the cinema 太迟 in the city wait for go to the supermarket 问路 第四单元
看医生 feel cold 休息 let me check 吃一些药 eat ice creams 喝水 drink warm water 刷牙 on a bench 就寝前 in March 指向 write well 怎么了? feel tired 头疼 in the library 帮助他们 eat sweets 许多糖果 take off
his jacket 不能吃任何东西 put on her coat 刷牙 feel cold 牙疼 long neck 看电视 go to China 发烧 eat too many sweets 在医院里 She is ill. 听得清 in the morning 感觉冷 What should I do 专项二单词辨音
tree dress
drink bike
bus driver
train ship
like traffic
shop by buy shoe
chicken chair
lunch late
happy 专项三
正在加载中,请稍后...CHARTS & TRENDS
There was an error trying to load your rating for this title.
Some parts of this page won't work property. Please reload or try later.
I'm Watching This!
Error Please try again!
Added to Your Check-Ins.
Like Mike&()
A 14-year-old orphan becomes an NBA superstar after trying on a pair of sneakers with the faded initials &M.J.& inside.
(screenplay)
We want to watch
in a bar while surrounded by friends and drag queens. See which other movies and TV shows we're excited about this month.
Related News
AM, +08:00
Powered by ZergNet
User Lists
Related lists from IMDb users
a list of 46 titles
created 11&Jul&2012
a list of 30 titles
created 06&Apr&2013
a list of 28 titles
created 05&Aug&2015
a list of 39 titles
created 9&months&ago
a list of 26 titles
created 1&month&ago
Connect with IMDb
Share this Rating
Want to share IMDb's rating on your own site? Use the HTML below.
You must be a registered user to use the IMDb rating plugin.
User Polls
1 win & 6 nominations.
Another young boy with 'hoop dreams' finds an old pair of Michael Jordan's sneakers and can suddenly play ball like the greatest player in the world.
David Nelson
Jascha Washington,
Kel Mitchell,
Michael Beach
An acclaimed college basketball coach is demoted to a junior varsity team after a public meltdown.
Steve Carr
Martin Lawrence,
Megan Mullally,
Breckin Meyer
Nick Persons is a selfish player who owns a collectables sports shop in Vancouver. Everything in his life is perfect until he meets Suzanne Kingston, a business woman who has something Nick...
Brian Levant
Aleisha Allen
When Brian, a hopelessly uncoordinated young fan magically switches talents with his hero, basketball star Kevin Durant, he becomes the star of his high school team, while Kevin Durant suddenly can't make a shot to save his life.
John Whitesell
Kevin Durant,
Taylor Gray,
Jim Belushi
Newlyweds Nick and Suzanne decide to move to the suburbs to provide a better life for their two kids. But their idea of a dream home is disturbed by a contractor with a bizarre approach to business.
Steve Carr
John C. McGinley
In a desperate attempt to win a basketball match and earn their freedom, the Looney Tunes seek the aid of retired basketball champion, Michael Jordan.
Michael Jordan,
Wayne Knight,
Theresa Randle
Two men get laid off and have to become stay-at-home dads when they can't find jobs. This inspires them to open their own day-care center.
Steve Carr
Eddie Murphy,
Jeff Garlin,
Anjelica Huston
With his wife doing a book tour, a father of twelve must handle a new job and his unstable brood.
Shawn Levy
Steve Martin,
Bonnie Hunt,
Hilary Duff
After a young boy's school essay erroneously finds its way into the hands of a Hollywood producer who turns the idea into a hit film, the boy travels to Los Angeles to claim his credit.
Shawn Levy
Frankie Muniz,
Amanda Bynes,
Paul Giamatti
Cast overview, first billed only:
(as Lil Bow Wow)
(as Julius Charles Ritter)
Marvin Joad
(as Roger Morrissey)
(as Timon Kyle)
Calvin and his friends, who all live an in orphanage, find old shoes with the faded letters MJ connected to a powerline. One stormy night, they go to get the shoes when Calvin and the shoes are struck by lightning. Calvin now has unbelievable basketball powers and has the chance to play for the NBA.
Written by
Plot Keywords:
Think like Mike, Achieve like Mike, Be Like Mike.
Motion Picture Rating
Rated PG for brief mild language
Parents Guide:
Release Date: 3 July 2002 (USA)
Also Known As: Calvin - Voll am Ball
Filming Locations:
$30,000,000
(estimated)
Opening Weekend:
$12,179,420
(5 July 2002)
$51,432,423
(15 November 2002)
Production Co:
Show detailed
Sound Mix:
Aspect Ratio: 1.85 : 1
Did You Know?
The footage of the game shown when Calvin and his friends tie up Mr. Bittleman is actually from the 2000 NBA Slam Dunk Contest which
When Calvin's special sneakers are first delivered he immediately puts on of them on and looks at the initials on the inside tongue of the shoe. The bully then walks over to Calvin sitting on the ground and grabs the shoes, which are no longer on Calvin and are now tied together.
What's room service?
Well, you're in a hotel room, and you pick up the phone. You dial 6. You tell them what foods you want, and they send it up
Connections
Features &(1996)
Soundtracks
Written by ,
(as Kerry Brothers Jr.),
(as Ron Miller),
Bertram Charles Reid, Woody Cunningham and Norman Durham
Performed by
Courtesy of J Records, LLC
(Contains interpolations from the compositions of &I'll Do Anything For You& and &Intimate Connection&)
Frequently Asked Questions
(Spoiler Alert!)&&
User Reviews
Wonderful movie!
I took my 9yr old daughter and her friend to see this movie.
We had so much fun!
We laughed and laughed.
GREAT family movie. One you can watch and not be offended with language, etc.
We want to see it again.
FUN FUN FUN!
3 of 5 people found this review helpful.&
Was this review helpful to you?
Contribute to This Page
Create a character page for:
Marvin Joad
-----------Complete the following sentences as required (根据所给要求,完成下列句子。每空格限填一词) (共14分)【小题1】Mike lent his new bike to his friend yesterday.(改为否定句) Mike ________ ________ his new bike to his friend yesterday.【小题2】The flats in that housing estate are rather expensive.(改为感叹句)________ ________ the flats in that housing estate are! 【小题3】We usually hold our school sports meeting in early November. (对划线部分提问)
________ ________ you usually hold your school sports meeting?【小题4】I hope you’ll have a good time during your stay in Hainan Island, Tim. (保持句意基本不变) I hope you’ll ________ ________ during your stay in Hainan Island, Tim.【小题5】How can I go to the nearest supermarket? Do you know? (合并成一句) Do you know how ________ ________ go to the nearest supermarket?【小题6】My father grows tomatoes in the field every year. (改为被动语态) Tomatoes ________ ________ in the field every year. 【小题7】traveling, my, likes, us, weekends, with, son, at.(连词成句) ____________________________________________________. - 跟谁学
在线咨询下载客户端关注微信公众号
搜索你想学的科目、老师试试搜索吉安
在线咨询下载客户端关注微信公众号&&&分类:Complete the following sentences as required (根据所给要求,完成下列句子。每空格限填一词) (共14分)【小题1】Mike lent his new bike to his friend yesterday.(改为否定句) Mike ________ ________ his new bike to his friend yesterday.【小题2】The flats in that housing estate are rather expensive.(改为感叹句)________ ________ the flats in that housing estate are! 【小题3】We usually hold our school sports meeting in early November. (对划线部分提问)
________ ________ you usually hold your school sports meeting?【小题4】I hope you’ll have a good time during your stay in Hainan Island, Tim. (保持句意基本不变) I hope you’ll ________ ________ during your stay in Hainan Island, Tim.【小题5】How can I go to the nearest supermarket? Do you know? (合并成一句) Do you know how ________ ________ go to the nearest supermarket?【小题6】My father grows tomatoes in the field every year. (改为被动语态) Tomatoes ________ ________ in the field every year. 【小题7】traveling, my, likes, us, weekends, with, son, at.(连词成句) ____________________________________________________.Complete the following sentences as required (根据所给要求,完成下列句子。每空格限填一词)& (共14分)【小题1】Mike lent his new bike to his friend yesterday.&(改为否定句) Mike ________& ________ his new bike to his friend yesterday.【小题2】The flats in that housing estate are rather expensive.&(改为感叹句)________& ________ the flats in that housing estate are! 【小题3】We usually hold our school sports meeting in early November.& (对划线部分提问)
________& ________ you usually hold your school sports meeting?【小题4】I hope you’ll have a good time during your stay in Hainan Island, Tim.& (保持句意基本不变) I hope you’ll ________& ________ during your stay in Hainan Island, Tim.【小题5】How can I go to the nearest supermarket? Do you know?& (合并成一句) Do you know how ________& ________ go to the nearest supermarket?【小题6】My father grows tomatoes in the field every year.& (改为被动语态) Tomatoes ________& ________ in the field every year. 【小题7】traveling, my, likes, us, weekends, with, son, at.&&(连词成句)& ____________________________________________________.科目:难易度:最佳答案【小题1】didn’t, lend【小题2】How, expensive【小题3】When, do【小题4】enjoy, yourself【小题5】I, can 【小题6】are, grown【小题7】My son likes traveling with us at weekends解析试题分析:【小题1】根据上文,可知句意为:迈克昨天把他的新自行车借给了他的朋友。由lent可知本句为一般过去式,一般过去时的否定为didn’t+V原形,故填didn’t, lend。【小题2】根据上文,可知句意为:那个小区的公寓相当昂贵。How+形容词/副词+主语+谓语! What+(a/an)+adj.+名词+主语+谓语!所以填How, expensive【小题3】句意为;我们学校通常在11月初举行运动会。划线部分为时间用when提问,把原句改为一般疑问句为在句首加助动词Do,故填When, do【小题4】根据上文句意:Tim希望你们在海南玩的愉快。保持句意不变,have a good time 的同义词为enjoy oneself,故填enjoy, yourself【小题5】根据上文,可知句意为:你知道怎样到最近的超市吗?改为宾语从句,宾语从句的语序为:连接词+主语+谓语+宾语的语序。所以填I, can。【小题6】根据上文,可知句意为:我父亲每年在地里种西红柿。被动语态的结构为be+动词的过去分词,所以填are, grown。【小题7】连词成句为:My son likes traveling with us at weekends。本句用词组like doing,把时间放在句末。考点:句式变换。知识点:&&&&&&基础试题拔高试题热门知识点最新试题
关注我们官方微信关于跟谁学服务支持帮助中心

我要回帖

更多关于 否定句 的文章

随机推荐