沈阳市MOMO咖啡点里有外教怎么讲课老师讲课,这个是哪家英语学校的?谁知道学校在哪?

1.免费水平测试
2.免费学习计划
3.免费试听体验
关于咖啡英语
学习软件下载
免费学习空间
在线学英语口语,为什么都选菲律宾外教?
& & & 最近一两年来,越来越多的学员选择菲律宾外教老师来进行英语口语的学习和陪练。总结起来原因很简单:
1.&地道纯正美语,
2.&费用超级便宜。
& & & 对于很多想快速提高口语的人,首先想到的是找个外教,如果自己有足够的经济实力,当然选择纯正的英国人,美国人是最理想的口语外教,但这样的老师在中国每个小时要300~400元的费用。
& & & 还有更重要的一点是,教英语不能随便是会说英语的外国人都能当老师的。当外教的人必需接受过正统的英语语言学习,有一定的教学方法,能调动人的积极性,有耐心,有足够的热情。
& & & 菲律宾曾是美国殖民地,地道的美语环境,基本上全民说一口地道的美语。咖啡英语在线外教一对一口语培训平台上的外教们,都是有多年教学经验的老师,乐观,活泼,健谈,通过视频一对一的对话,来激发学员开口说英语的自信和能力,随时随地预约,每天25分钟,坚持3个月基本就能实现流利对话。
& & & 价格每节课6.9元起,有了这样的平台,学英语再不是一种负担,不管你身在何处,只要有互联网的地方,就能享受到自己的贴身外教!咖啡英语在线外教一对一,您的私人外教,帮您成就流利英语口语!
咖啡英语家族
新浪官方微博╭MOMO的喜欢 | LOFTER(乐乎) - 记录生活,发现同好
LOFTER for ipad —— 记录生活,发现同好
╭MOMO 的喜欢
&nbsp&nbsp被喜欢
&nbsp&nbsp被喜欢
{list posts as post}
{if post.type==1 || post.type == 5}
{if !!post.title}${post.title|escape}{/if}
{if !!post.digest}${post.digest}{/if}
{if post.type==2}
{if post.type == 3}
{if !!post.image}
{if post.type == 4}
{if !!post.image}
{if !!photo.labels && photo.labels.length>0}
{var wrapwidth = photo.ow < 500?photo.ow:500}
{list photo.labels as labs}
{var lbtxtwidth = Math.floor(wrapwidth*(labs.ort==1?labs.x:(100-labs.x))/100)-62}
{if lbtxtwidth>12}
{if !!labs.icon}
{list photos as photo}
{if photo_index==0}{break}{/if}
品牌${make||'-'}
型号${model||'-'}
焦距${focalLength||'-'}
光圈${apertureValue||'-'}
快门速度${exposureTime||'-'}
ISO${isoSpeedRatings||'-'}
曝光补偿${exposureBiasValue||'-'}
镜头${lens||'-'}
{if data.msgRank == 1}{/if}
{if data.askSetting == 1}{/if}
{if defined('posts')&&posts.length>0}
{list posts as post}
{if post_index < 3}
{if post.type == 1 || post.type == 5}
{if !!post.title}${post.title|escape}{/if}
{if !!post.digest}${post.digest}{/if}
{if post.type == 2}
{if post.type == 3}
{if post.type == 4}
{if post.type == 6}
{if drlist.length>0}
更多相似达人:
{list drlist as dr}{if drlist.length === 3 && dr_index === 0}、{/if}{if drlist.length === 3 && dr_index === 1}、{/if}{if drlist.length === 2 && dr_index === 0}、{/if}{/list}
暂无相似达人,
{if defined('posts')&&posts.length>0}
{list posts as post}
{if post.type == 2}
{if post.type == 3}
{if post.type == 4}
{if post.type == 6}
this.p={ dwrMethod:'queryLikePosts',fpost:'1d09b954_ca09400',userId:,blogListLength:22};微信 - 发现 - 扫一扫,掌上玩转你的咖啡英语!
400-910-9107
十层在线老师筛选/培训/录用系统
一对一在线视频授课
咖啡英语在线英语老师
Teacher Will
生活英语口语
Will 老师有多年的英语教学经验,纯正美式发音
口腔医学学士学位
适合学员水平
青少年英语
你好,亲爱的学生,我是外教老师Will,欢迎来到咖啡英语!让我们一起开启英语学习之旅,找到一个快乐的英语学习方式!一起在每天的生活中运用英语,拓展你的知识,技能,开阔你的视野,一起通过谈话来提高自我,建立更好的人际关系,因为它是美好梦想和愉快体验的一部分。再一次介绍我自己,我是老师Will,课堂上见哦!
译文&&|&&Hello ,dear student, my name is teacher Will,and welcome to Caffe English! Together let us learn English language then finding an exciting way, learn how to use English in your every day life ,which you can use to expand your knowledge, skills and your world, learn ways and how to improve yourself through good conversations, as well as to improve and build a new relationship to people as we embark on this wonderful journey of enjoyable experience. Again, I am Teacher Will. See you in class!
Teacher Rose
有2年以上在线英语教学经验
英语系学士学位
适合学员水平
你好!我是外教Rose Anne,你可以称呼我“安妮”。我已经有两年在线英语教学经验了,我非常享受的工作着,因为我可以和不同类型的学生交流和分享新鲜的事物。 我喜欢把我的生活安排的很满和全力以赴的去做事;我喜欢开车出城,探索大自然的美丽。在我的业余时间里我阅读关于烹饪的书、其他国家的文化和时尚杂志;我也喜欢看英语电影;我喜欢交谈,和与其他人沟通。 学习英语不只是纠正你的语法,构建句子或提高你的技能和知识面。学习是打破你通往新知识的阻碍,架起你获得新事物的桥梁。 在我的课堂上我会帮你发挥出你最大的潜能来说英语;尽可能的去感受到学习的享受!我敢肯定,你会有一个充满乐趣的学习体验。好的,希望在我的课堂上见到你哦!
译文&&|&&Hello there! My Name is Rose Anne but you can call me Teacher Anne. I’ve been teaching for 2 years now and I am enjoying it because I can interact with different types of students and I can share new things to them. I live my life to the fullest and do things like it is the last time. I enjoy driving out of town and explore the beauty of the nature. In my spare time I read books about cooking, culture of other countries and fashion magazines. I also enjoy watching English movies. I love to talk and communicate with other people. Learning English is not just about correcting your grammar, constructing sentences or enhancing your skills and knowledge. Learning is about breaking the barriers that hindrance you towards knowledge and connecting bridges between the gaps for you to acquire new things. In my class I will help you to bring out the best in you in speaking and learn as enjoyable as possible. I’m pretty sure you will have a fun filled experience. Well with that I have said, I hope to meet you in my class.
Teacher Jenn
少儿英语 生活生活英语口语 商务英语 考试英语
有多年线上线下英语教育经验 任职大学英语老师
高等教育学学士学位
适合学员水平
青少年英语
你好!我的名字叫Jenn,我毕业于英语教育专业,学士学位,我是一名有5年工作经验的专业教师,我非常热爱我的工作。 我很自信自己的英语教学能力,希望能在英语学习上帮助你。我比较擅长语法,发音和沟通技巧的课程,如果我是你要找的那种英语老师,欢迎到我的课堂来,享受学习英语的乐趣!
译文&&|&&Hi there. My name is Jennelyn Pacanza, but you can call me Jenn. I’m a graduate of Bachelor in Secondary Education Major in English. I’ve been in the teaching profession for five years now and I really love it when I see my client learn from me. I’m well-equipped in the English language and I would love to impart it to you. I can teach grammar, intonation and communication skills. I am the teacher you’re looking for, so come and enjoy my class.
Teacher Anne
生活英语口语
2年以上在线英语教学经验,曾经为很多韩国学生授课,得到良好的评价!
英语教育学士学历
适合学员水平
青少年英语
你好 !我的名字是安妮,来自菲律宾。我曾经给韩国人做了一年的英语老师,目前就职于一家基督教会私立学校。 我有很好的和学生进行交流的能力,在教学中富有激情。学生的进步是我最大的快乐!我会耐心地教你学习英文,让你感受其中的乐趣!对于你不理解的部分,我很愿意耐心的重复解释,直到你理解为止。 我的英语讲得很好,尤其擅长语法和发音,我相信我能很好的帮助我的学生提高沟通,口语,阅读能力! 很高兴能成为你的老师!我的课上见哦!
译文&&|&&Hello there! My name is Teacher Gwen from the Philippines. I've been a Korean tutor for almost a year and am presently teaching in Jesus for the World Christian Academy which is a private school. I have the ability to interact well with my students and have a passion in teaching. Making my students learn is indeed my satisfaction. I can patiently teach you in a fun and exciting way and am very much willing to repeat when my students don’t fully understand. I can speak English well, have the knowledge about Basic Grammar and pronunciation which I believe can my students to improve their communication, speaking, and reading skills! It's a pleasure to teach you! See you in my class!
Teacher Marycar
生活英语口语
2年以上教育教学经验
传播学学士学位
适合学员水平
青少年英语
大家好!我是外教Marycar,传播学学士学位,一年的在线英语教学经验。我明白学习第二语言是很难的,在教学中我会投入百分百的耐心。来到这里我要帮助我的学生讲一口流利的英语,提高你们的语法、阅读和听力。我希望我的学生都能够达到脱口说英语!对我来说,和他人分享我的知识,是最开心的事情! 除了教学之外,我还喜欢画画、看书、听音乐和看电影。和我一起开始你的英语学习之旅吧!那将是一段开心,令人兴奋的旅程!梦想并不遥远,释放心灵,开始学习英语吧!祝你的每一天都那么美好!
译文&&|&&Hello there everyone! This is teacher Marycar. I have a Bachelor’s Degree in Communication and a one year experience as online English Teacher. Teaching English is my heart’s aspiration. I understand that learning second language is hard that’s why patience is my talent. I’m here to help my students to speak in English fluently. I will improve their grammar, reading and listening comprehension and I want them to be spontaneous in speaking English. Sharing my knowledge to other people fulfills me. Aside from teaching, I also enjoy painting, reading books, listening to music and watching movies. I guarantee that learning English with me would be fun and exciting. So are you where you want to be? Take your journey with me and let’s see how far you would go for your dream in learning the English language. Free your mind and let’s study English. That would be all and have great day!
在线一对一教学与一对多和线下教学对老师的要求完全不同
1有线下英语教学经验的英语老师
2有线上多年教学经验的英语老师
3充满正能量视野开拓的英语老师
4热爱学生热爱在线教育的英语老师
5了解中国文化喜欢分享生活的英语老师
6开启学生英语思维模式、提高学习兴趣、寓教于乐的英语老师
10层教师的筛选/录用/培训过程
在高淘汰率的基础上找到最适合当外教的英语老师
审核教师履历
要有3年以上线下英语教学经验的英语老师,其中80%英语或教育学专业毕业60%是有线上英语培训经验。
教师语音语调测评
所有老师要通过严格的语音语调的评测,确保为标准美式发音。
教师综合水平测试
对教师进行终极英语水平测试。在听/说/读/写/用5个维度进行测评。
体验课培训
培训老师如何为新学员进行首次线上课程辅导,互动式教学体系让老师和学员以最快的形式进入授课学习状态。
标准课程培训
培训老师如何对在线学员进行分级并督导学生选择最佳课程进行一对一在线学习。让老师成为学生的学习伴侣,快速提高英语水平。
中国文化和习俗培训
培训外教老师了解更多的中国风土人情,了解中国学生的学习心理,建立与中国学员沟通的规则和技巧。
教师装备检测
对老师装备进行细节检测,以确保上课时老师的电脑设备,视频链接和老师的整体面貌处在最佳状态,以迎接所有学员的测评。
研读教材并作课程演练
教师们会研读所有在线教材,并对其进行理解和分级。最终进行体验课演练,以确保老师在上课的第一时间就是最佳状态。
教研主管体验课实景测试
咖啡英语有专门的教研中心和培训团队对所有老师进行全方位的培训和测评,最终通过率在10%以下。
教研主管进行终极模拟课堂,对老师的整体形象教学场地背景, 视频链接教师整体英语水平,教学沟通能力,教学方法,以及语速语调,实时课堂调节能力等进行全面的测评通过了终极测评才能成为咖啡英语的在线教师老师们,加油!
咖啡英语家族
新浪官方微博
售前咨询热线
400-910-9107
售后咨询热线(福田区英语培训)
(最美的是大海)
第三方登录:

我要回帖

更多关于 沈阳市第六十一中学 的文章

随机推荐