be relative to 和 be related to造句 的主要区别在哪

我喜欢做与有关的工作:
i like to do a job related to English.
I like to do a job relating to English.
上两句哪句正确?
你的回答是i like to do a job related to English正确。我原来是觉得应该用i like to do a job related to English.
可我却偏偏看到看到这样的句子:i like to do anything relating to English.
《现代英语用法词典》是这样解释的:
be related (to) 和...有联系,和...有关:
例: How is this fact related to that one? (这个事实与那件事有何关系呢?)
relate to 和...有关
例:Anything relating to his welfare concerns you.
(与他的福利有关的事情都会涉及到你。)
显然两种表达都可以用来表达“和...有关”,我理解是,前者用过去分词短语作定语,客观的关注事物之间的联系,后者用现在分词似乎侧重从某事的角度,看其与其他事情的关系。
其他答案(共3个回答)
to do a job relating to English. 正确
因为relate是job主动发出的动作,而不是说要别人去让这个job与英文相关
这两个句子从语法上来说都是正确的。relate既可以做及物动词也可做不及物动词,意思都表示有关。不过两句汉语翻译可能有一些差别。前者可翻译为:我喜欢做与英语有关...
答: 我到现在还是二级
答: 科学教育片
science and educational film
答: 高等教育自学考试
Self-study Examinations in Higher Education
答: 是一种有组织的知识传递、技能传递、标准传递、信息传递、信念传递、管理训诫行为。目前国内培训以技能传递为主,时间在侧重上岗前。 为了达到统一的科学技术规范、标准化...
大家还关注
确定举报此问题
举报原因(必选):
广告或垃圾信息
激进时政或意识形态话题
不雅词句或人身攻击
侵犯他人隐私
其它违法和不良信息
报告,这不是个问题
报告原因(必选):
这不是个问题
这个问题分类似乎错了
这个不是我熟悉的地区问下 be related to和 relate to 的区别_高中英语吧_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0成为超级会员,使用一键签到本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:126,799贴子:
问下 be related to和 relate to 的区别收藏
RT。(因为做完型填空一直会碰到relate,有时候用前者有时后者,不是很清楚。)
高三英语一对一,上海学大教育,16年品牌,教师1对1补习,品质保证!上海30多家教中心,离家近.高三英语一对一,随到随学,免费陪读,专业辅导!
1.作为一个动词词组,relate to sth/sb 表示①“涉及”、“与···有关”或者②“理解”的意思,如:① Lesson Two relates to the situation in Australia. 第二课谈到澳大利亚的形势。② Children living in the cities cannot relate to those living in orphanages. 城里的孩子并不能理解孤儿们的心思。2.be related to 表示①“与···有关”,②“与···同属一类”,③“属于同一类别”,如:① The prosperity of this area is related to people*s recognition of education. 这个地区的繁荣跟人们重视教育有关。② John is related to Jack. 约翰和杰克是亲戚。③ Wolves are not related to tigers. 狼和老虎不是同一类动物。
登录百度帐号推荐应用
为兴趣而生,贴吧更懂你。或A Be accessible to 为--能够接近, be relative to 和--有关系, be acceptable to 为--所接受 , be sensitive to 对--敏——精英家教网——
成绩波动大?难提高?听顶级名师视频辅导,
A Be accessible to 为--能够接近, be relative to 和--有关系, be acceptable to 为--所接受 , be sensitive to 对--敏感, 易接受. 【】
题目列表(包括答案和解析)
If you have a chance to go to Finland, youwill probably be surprised to find how “foolish” the Finnish people are.&&& Take the taxi drivers forexample. Taxis in Finland are mostly high-class Benz with a fare of two USdollars a kilometer. You can go anywhere in one, tell the driver to drop you atany place, say that you have some business to attend to, and then walk offwithout paying your fare. The driver would not show the least sign of anxiety.&&& The dining rooms in allbig hotels not only serve their guests, but also serve outside diners. Hotelguests have their meals free, so they naturally go to the free dining rooms tohave their meals. The most they would do to show their good faith is to wavetheir registration(登记)cardto the waiter. With such a loose check, you can easily use any old registrationcard to take a couple of friends to dine free of charge. &&& The Finnish workers arepaid by the hour. They are very much on their own as soon as they have agreedwith the boss on the rate. From then on they just say how many hours they haveworked and they will be paid accordingly.&&& With so many loopholes (漏洞) in everyday life, surely Finlandmust be a heaven to those who love to take “pettyadvantages”.& But the strange thing is, allthe taxi passengers would always come back to pay their fare after they haveattend not a single outsider has ever been found in thefree hotel dining rooms. And workers always give an honest account of the exacthours they put in. As the Finns always act on good faith in everything they do,living in such a society has turned everyone into a real “gentleman”.1. The underlined words in this passage means to “______”.  A. be ready to helpothers&&&&&&&& B. make good use of one’s friends  C. be a little ahead ofothers&&&&&& D. gain something at other’s expense2. Which of the following is NOT true according to the passage?  A. While taking a taxi in Finland,you can get off without first paying your fare.  B. In a big hotel in Finland, you canenjoy free meals if you’re living in the hotel.  C. The bosses in Finland pay theemployees according to registration of their working hours.  D. The workers are always honest withtheir working hours.3.We can learn from the passage that ______.  A. the Finnish society is of veryhigh moral (道德) level  B. there are many loopholes ineveryday life in Finland  C. in Finland, most taxi drivers willnot charge you anything  D. everyone in Finland is like agentleman, for they have faith in themselves4.Which of the following is the best title ofthe passage ?  A.Life in Finland&&&&&& B. A Society with “Foolish” People  C.What a Life&&&&&&&&& D. Honestaccounts of the Finns&
—Good morning. Can I help you?
    —I’d like to have this package _____, madam.
  A. be weighed  B. to be weighed &&C. to weigh   D. weighed
  Some people seem to have a knack (诀窍) for learning languages. They can pick up new vocabulary,master roles of grammar,and learn to write in the new language more quickly than others. They do not seem to be any cleverer than others,so what makes language learning so much easier for them? Perhaps if we take a close look at these successful language learners,we may discover a few of the techniques which make language learning easier for them.
  First of all,successful language learners are independent learners. They do not depend on thethey discover their own way to learn the language. Instead of waiting for the teacher to explain,they try to find the patterns and the rules for themselves. They are good guessers who look for clues (线索) and form their own conclusions. When they guess wrong,they guess again. They try to learn form their mistakes. Successful language learning is active learning. Therefore,successful learners do not wait for a chancethey look for such a chance. They find people who speak the language and they ask these people to correct them when they make a mistake. They will try anything to communicate. They are not afraid to repeat what they hear or tthey are willing to make mistakes and try again. When communication is difficult,they can accept information that is inexact or incomplete. It is more important for them to learn to think in the language than to know the meaning of every word.
  Finally successful language learners are learners with a purpose. They want to learn the language because they are interested in the language and the people who speak it. It is necessary for them to learn the language in order to communicate with these people and to learn from them. They find it easy to practise using the language regularly because they want to learn with it.
  What kind of language learner are you? If you are a successful language learner,you have probably been learning independently,actively,and purposefully. On the other hand,if your language learning has been less than successful,you might do well to try some of the techniques discussed above.
(1)If you want to be a successful language learner,you should ________.
A. be cleverer than others
B. learn the language independently,actively,and purposefully
C. master the rules of grammar
D. remember the meaning of every word
(2)Independent language learning means ________.
A. one cannot learn a language well without a teacher
B. one should try not to make any mistakes
C. one should try to understand for himself what he is learning
D. one should ask his teacher to explain the difficult points
(3)An active language learner is one who ________.
A. makes use of any chance to practise the language
B. tries to accept as much information as he can
C. thinks it more important to know the meaning of every word
D. is waiting for difficult communication with others
(4)The last sentence of the passage suggests that ________.
A. unsuccessful language learners should try the techniques of successful language learners
B. less successful language learners try to use successful language learning techniques
C. there are different techniques for language learners to try
D. less successful language learning is the result of using these techniques
(5)The author writes this article to
A. answer some questions about language learning
B. explain why language learning is difficult
C. tell us which language learning technique is more helpful
D. encourage language learners to use these techniques
I came to study in the United States a yearago. Yet I did not know the American society until I was injured in a caraccident because after the accident I had to see a doctor-and go to court(法庭).  After the accident, my roommate called adoctor for me. I was very grateful and determined to repay him one day. But thenext day, he asked me to pay him $200 for what he had done. I was astonished.He had good reason to charge me, he said. And if I wanted to collect money fromthe person who was responsible for my injury, I'd have to have a good lawyer.Now that he had helped me to find a good doctor, it was only fair that I shouldpay him.  But every time I went to see the doctor, Ihad to wait about 50 minutes. He would see two or three patients at the sametime, and often stop treating one so as to see another. Yet he charged me $115each time. The final examination report consisted of ten lines, and it cost me$215.  My lawyer was all smiles the first time wemet. But after that he avoided seeing me at all. he knew very well the otherparty was responsible for the accident, yet he hardly did anything. He simplywaited to collect his money. He was so irresponsible that I decided to dismiss(解雇)him. And he made me pay him $770.  Now I had to act as my own lawyer. Due to myinexperience, I told the insurance the date I was leaving America. Knowingthat, they played for time, … and I left without getting a cent.  My experiences taught me two things aboutAmerica: firstly, in a country like America money is everything. It is moreimportant than friendship honour or professional morality(职业道德). Secondly, foreigners are still being unfairly treated. So when wetalk about America, we should see both its good and bad sides.1.The author's roommate offered to help him because_____.&&& A. he felt sorry for theauthor&&& B. he thought it was achance to make some money&&& C. he knew the doctor wasa very good one&&& D. he wanted the authorto have a good lawyer2. A good doctor is essential for the author to____.&&& A. be properly treated&&& B. talk with the personresponsible for the accident&&& C. recover before heleaves America&&& D. eventually get the responsibleparty to pay for his injury3.The word & charge & in the passage means____.  A. be responsible &&& B.accuse&&& &&&&&&&&& C.ask as a price&&& & D. claim4.Both the doctor and the lawyer in this passage are very___.  A. friendly&& &&&&&&& B.greedy&& &&&&&&&&&& C.professional&& && D. busy5.What conclusion can you draw from this story?  A. Going to court is something every commonin America  B. One must be very careful while driving acar  C. There are more bad sides in America thangood sides  D. Money is more important than other thingsin the US&&
Humanity uses a little less than half the water available worldwide. Yet occurrences of shortages and droughts (干旱) are causing famine and distress in some areas, and industrial and agricultural by-products are polluting water supplies. Since the world's population is expected to double in the next 50 years, many experts think we are on the edge of a widespread water crisis.   But that doesn't have to be the outcome. Water shortages do not have to trouble the world---if we start valuing water more than we did in the past. Just as we began to appreciate petroleum more after the 1970s oil crises, today we must start looking at water from a fresh economic perspective. We can no longer afford to consider water a virtually free resource of which we can use as much as we like in any way we want.   Instead, for all uses except the domestic demand of the poor, governments should price water to reflect its actual value. This means charging a fee for the water itself as well as for the supply costs.   Governments should also protect this resource by providing water in more economically and environmentally sound (健康的) ways. For example, often the cheapest way to provide irrigation water in the dry tropics is through small-scale projects, such as gathering rainfall in depressions (凹地) and pumping it to nearby cropland.   No matter what steps governments take to provide water more efficiently, they must change their institutional and legal approaches to water use. Rather than spread control among hundreds or even thousands of local, regional, and national agencies that watch various aspects of water use, countries should set up central authorities to coordinate (调整) water policy. What is the real cause of the potentials water crisis.   A. Only half of the world's water can be used.   B. The world population is increasing faster and faster.   C. Half of the world's water resources have been seriously polluted.   D. Humanity has not placed enough value on water resources. As is indicated in the passage, the water problem _________ . A. is already serious in certain parts of the world. B. has been exaggerated by some experts in the field   C. poses a challenge to the technology of building reservoirs(水库)   D. is underestimated by government organizations at different levels
According to the author, the water price should _______ .   A. be reduced to the minimum&&&&&&& B. stimulate domestic demand   C. go with its real value&&&&&&& &&&&&D. take into account the occurrences of droughts In order to raise the efficiency of the water supply, measures should be taken to ______ .   A. guarantee full protection of the environment   B. centralize the management of water resources   C. increase the sense of responsibility of agencies at all levels D. encourage local and regional water resources
精英家教网新版app上线啦!用app只需扫描书本条形码就能找到作业,家长给孩子检查作业更省心,同学们作业对答案更方便,扫描上方二维码立刻安装!
请输入姓名
请输入手机号

我要回帖

更多关于 be related to造句 的文章

随机推荐