求fuerteventura微盘mp3 MP3 下载

- Fuerteventura
0人评分, 平均0分
专辑文案:(声明:文案均由授权方提供,并不表示一听赞同其立场或观点)
&&&&&& 才女新专 快来听听看~
  Known by many as the Spanish Feist , in reference to the Canadian singer-songwriter who inspires her in many of her attitudes on the microphone, Hernández—who writes and sings all of her compositions in English—states that she sings in that language instinctively because she has always listened to music in English. Her voice and performing style are also reminiscent of the childlike and simple, poetic approach utilized by California singer-songwriter Joanna Newsom .由西班牙许多已知的费斯特 , 在参考了加拿大创作歌手谁启发,在她的话筒,她的许多态度埃尔南德斯,谁写的,唱着所有英语国家对她的作品中,她是唱着语言本能,因为她一直在听英文音乐。 她的声音和词曲作者的表演方式也让人想起了孩子般的简单,-歌手诗意的方法利用了加州乔安娜纽瑟姆 。
  俄罗斯红十字会的项目开始时,埃尔南德斯会见布赖恩亨特 ,母亲音乐家和一位英国父亲和西班牙语,与她录制的演示(包括轨道仍然存在的“未发表的,如”理性“,”在夜的纸,和“塞迪” )表示,达到70000多对她的访问MySpace的 2008页的。
  The name Russian Red comes from the colour of a lipstick that Hernández herself usually wears.俄罗斯红十字会的名称来自于一个唇膏埃尔南德斯自己经常穿着的颜色。 When asked how she chose the name, Hernández stated: " I had a band without a name some time ago. Since then, I was haunted by an obsession: to find the ideal artistic name. One day, I fell in love with this colour that a girl was wearing. I pronounced its name, and now it is my pseudonym. " 当被问到为什么她选择了这个名字,埃尔南德斯说:“ 我有时间前一个乐队没有名字的一些:。从那时起,我是一个痴迷所困扰找到理想的艺术名字。有朝一日,我爱上了与这种颜色一个女孩穿着。我读它的名字,而现在是我的笔名。“
  Little by little, Hernández has become well-known in the Spanish indie arena, performing more than 60 shows during 2007 and taking part in the prestigious Primavera Sound , among other festivals. 一点一点的,埃尔南德斯已成为国内外知名的舞台,在西班牙独立,超过60场表演,在更2007年 ,并采取有名望的普里马韦拉声节日等。
Russian Red的精选专辑
Fuerteventura的评论[Fuerteventura]_Tennessee在线试听,Fuerteventura无损,Fuerteventura无损音乐,flac,ape,hifi的无损下载就在酷我音乐
Fuerteventura
下载歌曲需用酷我音乐客户端
戳一下,我给你跳舞!登录 | 注册
没有账号?
下次自动登录
Fuerteventura的声音
啊呀!Fuerteventura还没有声音!
Ta关注的人(7)
Ta的粉丝(6)

我要回帖

更多关于 fuerteventura吉他谱 的文章

随机推荐