shewhat is she likeill中的ill为什么不加s

She is ill. so she has to s in bed.——精英家教网——
成绩波动大?难提高?听顶级名师视频辅导,
She is ill. so she has to s in bed. 【】
题目列表(包括答案和解析)
Mum went to Peter’s bed and said, “I want to borrowTim’s radio for you.” Peter touched the letter in his pocket and said, “Thanks,Mum ! But you are so tired now.” “Today I want to send you a special gift onthe radio. It will surprise you. I will come back soon.” Mum said and quicklyleft in the heavy snow.Peter took out the letter. He got it in the afternoon.Mum didn’t know about it. Mum wrote in the letter: The 26th of thismonth is my son Peter’s birthday. Could you please bless(祝福)him on Happy Family? He has been ill for one month.The radio station wrote on the top: I’m sorry to tell you that we havecanceled(取消) this program.Mum came back with a radio. She walked very slowly.There were lots of snow on her clothes. And the program began quickly.Next Peter got very surprised. “Originally(原来),we planned to cancel this program, but lots of peoplelike it very much. Now, let’s bless the following people together, Kate,Martin, Linda...”The list was long. Mum was too tired and she fell asleep.Peter didn’t hear his name to the end. But he was quite moved(被感动). He woke up Mum, “Mum, I heard my name just now.They said I am a very good boy. I am very happy. Thank you for your nicebirthday gift, Mum!” Mum smiled with tears. Peter also smiled with tears. Hebelieved it was the best birthday gift for him.&& 根据短文内容判断正(T) 误(F)1.Mum went out to borrow a radio for Peter.2.It was rainy on Peter’s birthday.3.Mum didn’t know that the radio station had plannedto cancel the program.4.Mum was too busy to listen to the program.5.Peter was moved because he heard his name on theradio.&
Mum went to Peter’s bed and said, “I want to borrow Tim’s radio for you.” Peter touched the letter in his pocket and said, “Thanks, Mum ! But you are so tired now.” “Today I want to send you a special gift on the radio. It will surprise you. I will come back soon.” Mum said and quickly left in the heavy snow.Peter took out the letter. He got it in the afternoon. Mum didn’t know about it. Mum wrote in the letter: The 26th of this month is my son Peter’s birthday. Could you please bless(祝福)him on Happy Family? He has been ill for one month. The radio station wrote on the top: I’m sorry to tell you that we have canceled(取消) this program.Mum came back with a radio. She walked very slowly. There were lots of snow on her clothes. And the program began quickly.Next Peter got very surprised. “Originally(原来),we planned to cancel this program, but lots of people like it very much. Now, let’s bless the following people together, Kate, Martin, Linda...”The list was long. Mum was too tired and she fell asleep. Peter didn’t hear his name to the end. But he was quite moved(被感动). He woke up Mum, “Mum, I heard my name just now. They said I am a very good boy. I am very happy. Thank you for your nice birthday gift, Mum!” Mum smiled with tears. Peter also smiled with tears. He believed it was the best birthday gift for him.&&根据短文内容判断正(T) 误(F)小题1:Mum went out to borrow a radio for Peter.小题2:It was rainy on Peter’s birthday.小题3:Mum didn’t know that the radio station had planned to cancel the program.小题4:Mum was too busy to listen to the program.小题5:Peter was moved because he heard his name on the radio.
阅读理解,填空。
&&&& For&most&students,&the&time&of&exams&is&very&stressful&and&difficult. Some&students&find&the&exam&time&is&so&bad&that&they&become&ill,&because they&are&afraid&of&failing,&&and&they&are&afraid&of&letting&their&parents&and families&down.&&If&exams&are&really&making&you&ill&or&worried,&&don't&hide&your&feelings.&&Talk&to&someone&about&it.&&If&he&or&she&doesn't&help&you, ask&someone&else. &&&&&&&&&&& Here&are&some&top&tips&given&by&educational&psychologists&&(教育心理学家): &&&&&&&& (1)&Ask&a&teacher&about&how&to&revise&and&about&exam&skills-how to&work&when&you&are&in&an&exam.&&&&&&&&&&& &(2)&Take&a&short&rest&during&your&time&of&work&and&revision.&If your&mind&is&tired,&it&will&not&remember&well. &&&&&&&& (3)&Revise&at&the&time&when&you&know&you&will&work&at&your&best. &&&&&&&& (4)&Get&enough&sleep,&and&eat&healthy&food. &&&&&& &(5)&If&you&feel&bad,&&talk&to&someone&about&your&worries.&&But&don't be&too&relaxed!&Some&stress&over&exams&makes&you&work&hard&for&them. &&&&&&&& (6)&If&it&upsets&you&to&talk&to&your&friends&about&an&exam&when&it&is finished,&don't&do&it!&&In&fact,&don't&even&think&about&the&exam&you&have finished.&What&is&done&has&been&done.&You&cannot&change&what&you have&written&! &&&&&&&&&&& (7)&If&you&are&studying&in&the&evening,&&don't&go&straight&to&bed&afterwards.&Your&mind&will&still&be&"going&round&and&round"&&——thinking too&much.&Do&something&else,&maybe&walk&or&get&exercise.&Choose something&that&will&relax&you,&and&make&you&think&of&other&things.
阅读下面的小短文,回答短文后面的问题。
  Sun Yang is in a new school now. It is not far from his home. It's about 10 minutes by bike. But he has a problem. This school begins classes at 7:45. He is often Iate for school.
  “How do you usually come to school?”asked his teacher.
  “I usually come to school bike,”said Sun Yang.
  “What time do you usually get up?”
  “I usually get up at 6:30.”
  “Well, it's not late. What time do you usually leave home?”
  “I leave home at 7:40.”
  “Why don't you leave home a little earlier?”
  “I can't.”
  “Why not?”
  “My mother is ill. She stays in bed all day. So I must look after her. I must give her medicine at the right time. It is 7:30 every morning. So I'm often late for school,”said Sun Yang with tears in his eyes.
  “I see. Sun Yang, You're a good boy!”said the teacher.
(1) Is Sun Yang's home near his new school?
&&& Tears came into this mother’s eyes when she talked about waking up her son.Every morning,her ten-year-old boy puts up one finger with his eyes still closed,begging for one more minute to sleep. && Why is he so sleepy? Because, like thousands of student“early birds”in China,he has to get up before 6 a.m.every morning. && School students usually need eight to ten hours’ sleep at night.But in Shanghai,it’s reported that 90%of the students do not get enough sleep.And studies show that without a good night’s sleep.students seem to be weaker than they should be.Many become nearsighted(近视)as a result. && Li Ming,a student at Qinghua High School,said that he usually goes to bed after 11P.m.But when he has exams coming up,he can stay up as late as midnight.This“night bird”lifestyle(生活方式)has made many students nod off(打瞌睡)in class.Li Ming said that it is during afternoon classes that he feels most sleepy.“My parents are usually happy to see me studying so late.”he said.“They think I work very hard and they make me cups of coffee.” &&& However,not all parents are happy about this.“My daughter gets up so early.She looks tired and it really hurts me,”said one of the parents.Why don’t so many students get enough sleep? Now many members of society began to think about it. 1.The ten-year-old boy’s mother talked about waking up her son with tears in her eyes because&&&&& . &&& A.her son’s lack of(缺少)sleep hurt her but she had to wake him up & &&B.her son wasn’t good at lessons &&& C.she thought her son was too lazy &&& D.her son was badly ill 2.School students usually need to sleep for &&&&&&&a night. &&& A.more than ten hours&&& &&&&&&& B.at least eight hours &&& C.less than eight hours &&&&&&&&&&&& D.six to eight hours 3.For school students,lack of sleep may lead to(导致) &&&&&. &&& A.the body’s weakness&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&& B.nodding off in class &&& C.near sighted eyes &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D.all the above 4.Li Ming’s mother is &&&&&&&&&to see him studying late. &&& A.sorry&&& &&&&&&& B.worried&&& &&&&&&&&&&& C.happy &&&& D.angry 5.Which one is true according to the passage? &&& A.All the parents hope their children stay up. &&& B.No students complain about their lack of sleep. &&& C.Most students watch TV or play computer games deep into the night. D.Some parents are worried about the fact that most of the students don’t have enough sleep.
精英家教网新版app上线啦!用app只需扫描书本条形码就能找到作业,家长给孩子检查作业更省心,同学们作业对答案更方便,扫描上方二维码立刻安装!
请输入姓名
请输入手机号扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
she is ill.She ()to hospital at once.A.is sent B.must be sent 为什么不选A
情愫′R0013
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
此题要用被动语态,她必须被马上送到医院.所以应该是She (must be sent)to hospital at once.
A不可以吗,也是被动语态啊
是的,但此处要表达的是她必须马上被送去医院,强调必须的意思。所以要用must be sent.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
at once马上(
根据句意:她病了,她必须马上被送去医院(
生病有时关系到人的生命,故‘有点命令的口气’必须*****************************************************************************祝天天开心,学习进步!本题不明白,请再问;如果对你有所帮助,请点击本页面中的“选为满意回答...
扫描下载二维码4发现相似题& “Hi, I’m Sam from New...”习题详情
138位同学学习过此题,做题成功率64.4%
Hi, I’m Sam from New York. I have a brother called Tim. We are twins. We are both eleven this year. I am ten minutes older than him. In some ways, we look the same and in some ways, we look different. However, he is taller than me. I am shy, but he is outgoing. We both like playing sports and we often play football together after class. We are in the same school but we are not in the same class. I am in Class One and he is in Class Three. Last Monday, Tim was ill and couldn’t go to school. The next day, when I was in the hallway, his English teacher, Miss White saw me and asked, “Tim, are you feeling better now?” Haha…she made a mistake and she couldn’t tell Tim from me.【小题1】Same and Tim are &&&& years old this year.A.tenB.elevenC.twelveD.Thirteen【小题2】Sam and Tim both like&&&&.A.playing gamesB.going to the partiesC.playing sportsD.watching TV【小题3】Who is Miss White?A.She is PE teacher.B.She is Sam’s English teacher.C.She is Tim’s English teacher.D.She is a Chinese teacher.【小题4】The underlined words (划线的)“made a mistake”mean“ &&&&”in Chinese.A.犯错B.列举C.挑衅D.领悟【小题5】Which of the following is TRUE?A.Tim is ten minutes older than Sam.B.Tim is more outgoing than Sam.C.Sam and Tim are in the same class.D.Sam is taller than Tim.B&
本题难度:一般
题型:解答题&|&来源:2014-安徽省淮北市五校八年级上学期期中联考英语试卷
分析与解答
习题“Hi, I’m Sam from New York. I have a brother called Tim. We are twins. We are both eleven this year. I am ...”的分析与解答如下所示:
本文大意:Sam 来自纽约,有一个哥哥叫Tim,他们是双胞胎,都11岁了,Sam比Tim晚出生10分钟。他们看上去一样,但是Tim比Sam高,Sam内向,Tim外向。他们都喜欢运动,经常下课后一起踢足球。他们在同一所学校,但不在同一个班级。Sam在一班,Tim在三班。上周,Tim病了,没上课。第二天,Tim的英语老师把Sam当成Tim,问他好多了吗。【小题1】细节理解题。从We are both eleven this year,今年我们都11岁了,可知答案选B。【小题2】细节理解题。从We both like playing sports我们都喜欢运动,可知答案选C。【小题3】细节理解题。从his English teacher, Miss White saw me and asked他的英语老师,怀特老师看到我问我,可知答案C。【小题4】细节理解题。从 she couldn’t tell Tim from me.她不分出Tim 和我来,可知答案选A。【小题5】推理判断题。从I am shy, but he is outgoing. 我害羞,但是他外向,可知答案选B。
找到答案了,赞一个
如发现试题中存在任何错误,请及时纠错告诉我们,谢谢你的支持!
Hi, I’m Sam from New York. I have a brother called Tim. We are twins. We are both eleven this year. ...
错误类型:
习题内容残缺不全
习题有文字标点错误
习题内容结构混乱
习题对应知识点不正确
分析解答残缺不全
分析解答有文字标点错误
分析解答结构混乱
习题类型错误
错误详情:
我的名号(最多30个字):
看完解答,记得给个难度评级哦!
“Hi, I’m Sam from New...”的最新评论
欢迎来到乐乐题库,查看习题“Hi, I’m Sam from New York. I have a brother called Tim. We are twins. We are both eleven this year. I am ten minutes older than him. In some ways, we look the same and in some ways, we look different. However, he is taller than me. I am shy, but he is outgoing. We both like playing sports and we often play football together after class. We are in the same school but we are not in the same class. I am in Class One and he is in Class Three. Last Monday, Tim was ill and couldn’t go to school. The next day, when I was in the hallway, his English teacher, Miss White saw me and asked, “Tim, are you feeling better now?” Haha…she made a mistake and she couldn’t tell Tim from me.【小题1】Same and Tim are ____ years old this year.A.tenB.elevenC.twelveD.Thirteen【小题2】Sam and Tim both like____.A.playing gamesB.going to the partiesC.playing sportsD.watching TV【小题3】Who is Miss White?A.She is PE teacher.B.She is Sam’s English teacher.C.She is Tim’s English teacher.D.She is a Chinese teacher.【小题4】The underlined words (划线的)“made a mistake”mean“ ____”in Chinese.A.犯错B.列举C.挑衅D.领悟【小题5】Which of the following is TRUE?A.Tim is ten minutes older than Sam.B.Tim is more outgoing than Sam.C.Sam and Tim are in the same class.D.Sam is taller than Tim.”的答案、考点梳理,并查找与习题“Hi, I’m Sam from New York. I have a brother called Tim. We are twins. We are both eleven this year. I am ten minutes older than him. In some ways, we look the same and in some ways, we look different. However, he is taller than me. I am shy, but he is outgoing. We both like playing sports and we often play football together after class. We are in the same school but we are not in the same class. I am in Class One and he is in Class Three. Last Monday, Tim was ill and couldn’t go to school. The next day, when I was in the hallway, his English teacher, Miss White saw me and asked, “Tim, are you feeling better now?” Haha…she made a mistake and she couldn’t tell Tim from me.【小题1】Same and Tim are ____ years old this year.A.tenB.elevenC.twelveD.Thirteen【小题2】Sam and Tim both like____.A.playing gamesB.going to the partiesC.playing sportsD.watching TV【小题3】Who is Miss White?A.She is PE teacher.B.She is Sam’s English teacher.C.She is Tim’s English teacher.D.She is a Chinese teacher.【小题4】The underlined words (划线的)“made a mistake”mean“ ____”in Chinese.A.犯错B.列举C.挑衅D.领悟【小题5】Which of the following is TRUE?A.Tim is ten minutes older than Sam.B.Tim is more outgoing than Sam.C.Sam and Tim are in the same class.D.Sam is taller than Tim.”相似的习题。

我要回帖

更多关于 he is ill 的文章

随机推荐