密码必须由6-20个字符组成
下载人人客户端
品评校花校草,体验校园广场The Warrior Song: Hard Corps - Sean Householder - 网易云音乐
The Warrior Song: Hard Corps
所属专辑:
网易云音乐多端下载
同步歌单,随时畅听320k好音乐
网易公司版权所有(C)
杭州乐读科技有限公司运营:The Warrior Song: Hard Corps专辑_The Warrior Song: Hard CorpsSean Householder_在线试听 - 虾米音乐
The Warrior Song: Hard Corps
唱片公司:
发行时间:
专辑类别:
我的评价:
document.write(tip_tmpl);
setTimeout(function() {
$('#tip_60d').fadeOut();
}, 30000);
军人,有啥好崇尚不崇尚的,就是国家政治的工具,该杀人杀人,该可爱可爱
独立宣言开场白
....................................................................................
真心带感 不过...这么崇尚战争真的好么
比原先的更有节奏感
貌似这一版是原版,适用于美国海军陆战队,后将其中部分指向性明确的称谓,如“Devil Dog”、“Marine”去除,代之以通用的&Soldier&,另外还进一步将中间那段&We made marines, and we won battles&blabla的演说词换成了巴顿更煽情的&We're not going to shoot the bastards, we're going to cut out their living guts, and use them to grease the tracks of our tanks&,之后应该就是大家最先看到的那版美国征兵广告了~
使用手机扫码收听专辑
打开虾米音乐APP
点击 扫一扫
扫描二维码
收藏了这张专辑的人们...
Sean Householder的其他热门专辑
资料贡献者:
音频贡献者:
关注虾米:Warrior Project - Hard Corps
Related Warrior Project Links
WARRIOR PROJECTHard Corps Lyrics
The eagle born to those who pledged their lives and sacred honor was smiled upon by God and freed from chains and iron collar. He is held aloft on unity an for preserving peace through strength his wings now reach across two hundred years. But for each of those and one year more, God has smiled upon The Corps, from the Barbary Coast to the Eastern Sand, by sword, by gun, or by bare hand. So it's been, and shall be weighed: though many are born, few are "made". Faithful Always, they shall remain, dogs to loose when war is waged.
I am a Marine on the beach, I'm a killin' machine, with a need to bleed you when the light goes green, best believe, I'm in a zone to be, from my Yin to my Yang to my Yang Tze. Put a grin on my chin, come to me, 'cuz I'll win, I'm one-of-a-kind and I'll bring death to the place you're about to be: another river of blood runnin' under my feet. Forged in a fire lit long ago, stand next to me, you'll never stand alone. I'm last to leave, but the first to go, Hard Corps is the only way I know. I feed on the fear of the devil inside of the enemy faces in my sights: aim with the hand, shoot with the mind, kill with a heart like arctic ice
I am a Devil-Dog I'm marching on,
I am a warrior and this is my song
I bask in the glow of the rising war, lay waste to the ground of an enemy shore, wade through the blood spilled on the floor, and if another one stands I'll kill some more. Bullet in the breech and a fire in me, like a cigarette thrown to gasoline, if death don't bring you fear then death ain't brought by no Marine. Come to the nightmare, come to me, deep down in the dark
where the devil be, in the maw with the jaws and the razor teeth, where the brimstone burns and the angel weeps. Call to the gods if I cross your path and my silhouette h hope is a moment now long past, the shadow of death is the one I cast.
I am a Devil-Dog I'm marching on,
Hell has no demon I won't overcome,
Now I live lean and I mean to inflict the grief, and the least of me's still out of your reach. The killing machine's gonna do the deed, until the river runs dry and my last breath leaves. Chin in the air with a head held high, I'll stand in the path of the enemy line. Feel no fear, know my pride: for God and Country I'll end your life.
I am a Devil-Dog, I'm marching on,
Hell has no demon I won't overcome,
I made the devil himself turn and run,
Into the fire I will keep marchin' on,
Oorah, Marine Corps, Get Some...
Good night Chestey wherever you are
Correct these lyrics
Hottest Lyrics with Videoscheck
for Hard Corps mp3 downloadthese lyrics are submitted by BURKUL4