看望住在乡村的我经常去看望爷爷奶奶奶用英语怎么说

当前位置: &
求翻译:暑假期间我经常去看望我的爷爷奶奶,他们都已经70岁了,住在乡下。夏天的乡下非常漂亮,我可以在那里做很多有趣的事情。我习惯一大清早起床,呼吸新鲜空气,聆听鸟儿欢唱,欣赏绿树红花和门前的小河。我还喜欢跟伙伴们一起钓鱼。夜幕降临时,我就坐在树下,听奶奶讲动听的故事。我也会给她讲一些城里的新鲜事。每次该回城时,我总是恋恋不舍。我确实喜欢乡下的生活。是什么意思?
暑假期间我经常去看望我的爷爷奶奶,他们都已经70岁了,住在乡下。夏天的乡下非常漂亮,我可以在那里做很多有趣的事情。我习惯一大清早起床,呼吸新鲜空气,聆听鸟儿欢唱,欣赏绿树红花和门前的小河。我还喜欢跟伙伴们一起钓鱼。夜幕降临时,我就坐在树下,听奶奶讲动听的故事。我也会给她讲一些城里的新鲜事。每次该回城时,我总是恋恋不舍。我确实喜欢乡下的生活。
问题补充:
During the summer I often go to visit my grandparents, they are 70 years old, lived in the country. Summer the countryside is very beautiful, I can do a lot of interesting things there. I used to get up early in the morning, a breath of fresh air, listening to the birds sing and enjoy the trees, red
During the summer I often go to visit my grandparents, and they are already 70 years old, lived in the countryside. Summer in the countryside is very beautiful, I can do a lot of interesting things. I am in the habit early morning waking up, a breath of fresh air, listen to birds singing, flowers wi
I often visit my grandparents during the summer vacation, they are already 70 years old, live in the country. The countryside is very beautiful in the summer, I can do a lot of interesting things there. I used to get up in the morning, a breath of fresh air, listen to the birds singing, appreciate t
我来回答:
参考资料:
* 验证码:
登录后回答可以获得积分奖励,并可以查看和管理所有的回答。 |
我要翻译和提问
请输入您需要翻译的文本!我要去看望我的奶奶。
I'm going to visit my grandma.
小鸭子说:我要去看望我的奶奶。
Little Duck : I'm going to visit my grandma.
我决定这个周末去看望我的奶奶.
I decided to visit my grandma on this weekend.
我希望他还有时间去看望我的奶奶。
I hope he will also have time to visit my grandmother.
在下午2点钟,我们去看望了我的奶奶和爷爷。
At 2 o'clock in the afternoon, we went to visit my grandma and grandpa .
寒假期间我经常去看望我的爷爷奶奶。
I often go to see my grandma and grandpa during winter vacation.
我经常去看望我的爷爷奶奶在寒假期间。
I often go to see my grandma and grandpa during winter vacation.
午饭后,我去看望我的爷爷奶奶和我的表兄弟们,丹尼斯和爱丽丝一起玩。
After lunch, I ' m going to visit my grandparents and play with my cousins, Denis and and Alice.
你周末打算去做什么?我这个周末打算去看望我的爷爷奶奶。
What are you going to do on the weekend? ------ I'm going to visit my grandparents this weekend.
在周日早晨,我将和爸爸妈妈一起去看望我的爷爷奶奶。
On Sunday morning, I am going to visit my grandparents with my parents.
有时候我看望我的爷爷奶奶。我经常踢足球。有时候我去远足。
Sometimes I visit my grandparents. I often play football. Sometimes I go hiking.
这个假期我打算去看望我的爷爷奶奶。
I am going to visit my grandparents this holiday.
这个周末我打算去看望我的爷爷奶奶。
I'm going to visit my grandparents this weekend.
我在周末将要去看望我的爷爷奶奶。
I'm going to visit my grandparents this weekend.
有时候我看望我的爷爷奶奶。
Sometimes I visit my grandparents.
你应该问的是:你通常星期日去看望我的爷爷奶奶的吗?
You usually Sunday go to see my grandma and grandpa 's?
我想去,但是我这周星期天晚上要去看望我的爷爷奶奶。
Jack:I'd like to, but I am going to see my grandparents this sunday evening.
春节我要去看望我的爷爷奶奶。
I am visiting my grandparents on Spring Festival.
在星期日我通常去看望我的爷爷和奶奶。
I usually see my grandpa and grandma on Sundays.
我必须每个星期看望一次我的爷爷和奶奶。
I must visit my grandparents once a week.
在放学回家的路上,我时而去看望李奶奶。
On my way home from school, I called on Granny Li now and again.
我的奶奶(常常)来看望我,我记得当我听到她的声音时,我高兴地蹦跳着下楼去找她。
My grandma came to visit and I remember hearing her and I bounced down the stairs.
我的心很疼,我知道自己来这里是看望奶奶的--但没有人来这里看他们。
My heart broke inside me. I knew I was there for my grandma, but there was no one there for them.
我在考虑什么时候去看望住在农村的奶奶。
I'm thinking about when to see my grandmother in the country.
十月三日至十月四日,我和我的姐姐一起去看望住在乡村的爷爷奶奶。
On October 3rd October 4th, to me and my sister go to visit grandparents live in the countryside.
我奶奶的家不远,所以我经常步行去看望她。
My grandmother's home is not far, so I often go to visit her on foot.
奶奶的生日这是父亲,母亲和我去看望她。
Grandma's Birthday It was Father , Mother and I went to visit her.
我也可以做到。只需耐心些,像奶奶那样。我抬头看着被子,回忆把我带回了童年。那时我常常去看望奶奶,她住在宾夕法尼亚州西部的农场里。
I can do this. Just have patience, like Grannie. Looking up at the quilt, my memories take me back to childhood visits at my grandmother's Western Pennsylvania farm.
我抬头看着被子,回忆把我带回了童年。那时我常常去看望奶奶,她住在宾夕法尼亚州西部的农场里。
Looking up at the quilt, my memories take me back to childhood visits at my grandmother's Western 14)Pennsylvania farm.
我抬头看着被子,回忆把我带回了童年。那时我常常去看望奶奶,她住在宾夕法尼亚州西部的农场里。
Looking up at the quilt, my memories take me back to childhood visits at my grandmother's Western 14)Pennsylvania farm.
$firstVoiceSent
- 来自原声例句
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!当前位置: &
求翻译:经常去看望我的爷爷和奶奶在暑假期间他们都是70多岁了,住在乡下。夏天的乡村很漂亮。我可以在那里做很多有趣的事情。我习惯早起,呼吸新鲜的空气,听鸟儿唱歌,享受绿树红花与那条河。我喜欢和朋友们在一起。当夜晚来临时,我坐在树下与祖母,听她讲动听的故事。我告诉她一些新的事情发生在这座城市。当我不得不回去,我总是恋恋不舍。我确实喜欢乡下的生活.。是什么意思?
经常去看望我的爷爷和奶奶在暑假期间他们都是70多岁了,住在乡下。夏天的乡村很漂亮。我可以在那里做很多有趣的事情。我习惯早起,呼吸新鲜的空气,听鸟儿唱歌,享受绿树红花与那条河。我喜欢和朋友们在一起。当夜晚来临时,我坐在树下与祖母,听她讲动听的故事。我告诉她一些新的事情发生在这座城市。当我不得不回去,我总是恋恋不舍。我确实喜欢乡下的生活.。
问题补充:
Oft gehe zu meinem Grossvater und Grossmutter w?hrend des Sommers sind sie mehr als 70 Jahre alt zu besuchen, auf dem Land leben. Das Dorf ist sehr sch?n im Sommer. Wo kann ich eine Menge interessanter Dinge. Früher habe ich früh aufstehen, atmen Sie die frische Luft, h?ren V?gel zwitschern, Blumen un
正在翻译,请等待...
Sieht grossv?terliche und v?terliche Grossmutter ich h?ufig in der Sommerferienperiode sie, die alle über 70 Jahren alt waren, gelebt in der Landschaft.Das Sommerdorf ist sehr attraktiv.Ich kann sehr viele interessante Angelegenheiten innen anfassen dort.Ich bin mit aufstehe früh, atme die Frischluft,
Oft ging zu meinem Opa und Oma im Sommer, die sie mehr als 70 Jahre alt, in dem Land leben. Summer Village ist sch?n. Ich kann eine Menge interessanter Dinge es tun. Ich bin immer verwendet bis früh, ein Hauch frischer Luft, V?gel singen h?ren, und geniessen Sie die B?ume, die rote Blumen und den Flu
Oft ging zu meinem Opa und Oma im Sommer, die sie mehr als 70 Jahre alt, in dem Land leben. Summer Village ist sehr sch?n. Ich kann eine Menge interessanter Dinge es tun. Ich bin immer verwendet bis früh, ein Hauch frischer Luft, V?gel singen h?ren, und geniessen Sie die B?ume, die rote Blumen und de
我来回答:
参考资料:
* 验证码:
登录后回答可以获得积分奖励,并可以查看和管理所有的回答。 |
我要翻译和提问
请输入您需要翻译的文本!

我要回帖

更多关于 看望兔奶奶ppt 的文章

随机推荐