以mymy hometown 大学作文锦州为题写一篇英语作文

以myhometown锦州为题写一篇英语作文-wn为题写一篇英语作文有关宁夏的
相关资料介绍与图文
你现在的位置:& 》关于的详细解说
以myhometown锦州为题写一篇英语作文
wn为题写一篇英语作文有关宁夏的以myhometown锦州为题写一篇英语作文
以myhometown锦州为题写一篇英语作文
WeekendI had a busy weekend.Last saturday morning I went to the park with my friend.We we沪厂高断薨登胳券供猾nt to there by bus.We flew kites.In the afternoon I went to the bookstore.In the evening I read my new books.In the sunday morning Ivisited my grandparents. In the afternoon I did my homework.I had good time last weekend.
My Last Weekend I had a busy weekend.Last saturday...
My hometown inNingXia. Sand everywhere there befor...
My hometown is a very beautiful village in the cou...
Welcome to my hometown! xxx is my hometown.It is a...
Copyright &排行榜大全pai-hang-bang.cn. Some Rights Reserved.从国家、城市、地区到品牌、产品、行业为你提供最新的排行榜资讯本站内容来自于本站编辑整理和媒体发布,仅提供参考或娱乐作用,并不构成任何投资标准和实际应用建议
联系请发电邮自god-loveme#163.com
【#换成@】以myhometown为题写一篇英语作文有关宁夏的_百度知道
以myhometown为题写一篇英语作文有关宁夏的
我有更好的答案
Now there is very beautiful. In the middle of the village there is a small river before. Middle Creek has a pond with lotus in full bloom, there are many fish enjoy swimming in, a tree covered with sweet fruit. In front of every house loaded with beautiful flowers. Planted with almond trees around the villageMy hometown inNingXia. Sand everywhere there before, very desolate. Happy people live here
采纳率:96%
来自团队:
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
英语作文的相关知识
换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包
个人、企业类
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
以My Hometown为题,写100词的短文
作业帮用户
扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
Beijing is my hometown and the place where I was born and have been living for twenty-two years.I love Beijing not only for I am leading a happy life in it but also for I am interested in this great city.People in the world like this city.It has classic architectures,delicious foods,wonderful tourist attractions,the enthusiasm of habitants and so on.It is a historic city.Splendid Chinese cultures make it a famous city around the world.The city owns a great deal of historical attractions,such as the Great Wall,the Forbidden City,the Summer Palace,the Temple of Heaven and the Ming Tombs.Everyone coming from other cities and countries to Beijing will visit these historical sites and relic places in order to have memorable experiences.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
以My Hometown 为题写一篇英语作文80词左右1我的家乡大约有9万人口,有一所医院,两座工厂及10所学校人们工作都很努力.2希望5年后家乡的污染会减少,将有许多的树,许多高楼大厦,人们的生活会越来越好.3希望10年后当一名医生在家乡医院里 要初三水平的英语作文 80词左右
作业帮用户
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
This year's summer vacation was most enjoyable. I spent fifteen days helping my grandparents doing farm work in the countryside, where I saw mountains and fields covered with green plants. Sometimes I went swimming in the river to the west of the village, the water in which was quite clear. I kept a diary every day. Besides doing farm work, I help the children in the neighborhood with their lessons. All of them showed much interest in English. They could read and write well, but they could hardly understand simple English. So every day in the morning I spent about two hours helping them improve their listening and spoken English. They all made great progress. Their parents all thought highly of me. I now realize that knowledge is very much needed in the countrysideThis year's summer vacation was most enjoyable. I spent fifteen days helping my grandparents doing farm work in the countryside, where I saw mountains and fields covered with green plants. Sometimes I went swimming in the river to the west of the village, the water in which was quite clear. I kept a diary every day. Besides doing farm work, I help the children in the neighborhood with their lessons. All of them showed much interest in English. They could read and write well, but they could hardly understand simple English. So every day in the morning I spent about two hours helping them improve their listening and spoken English. They all made great progress. Their parents all thought highly of me. I now realize that knowledge is very much needed in the countryside
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
以my hometown为题,写一篇英语短文,介绍你家乡的情况,内容要包括地理位置,著名景点等.以my hometown为题,写一篇英语短文,介绍你家乡的情况,内容要包括地理位置,著名景点,周围的环境.人们的生活习惯等.70词,家乡遂溪的
作业帮用户
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
My hometown is a village in Guangdong province,located in south china.It’s a beautiful place with distinct weather of the four seasons.My town has subtropical climate what I like most is spring of it,having a lot of rain and watering all plants and animal.Neither it’s hot,nor cold.People there are warmth,honest and diligent.The convention of their masters were observed for ages ,living in house made by wood and earth ,walking through the track of farmland .Everybody is living a well-off life both in psychology and physics.Many places of interest can be enjoyed at my land,just as the delicious sea food .In a word,the air,the trees,the people are all what i love!
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码

我要回帖

更多关于 潘仪君 my hometown 的文章

随机推荐