what can yowhat u hear是什么 at the zoo

阅读理解。
There is a small zoo next to my home. It's a Sunday morning. I'm visiting the zoo with my parents. There is a lion,two monkeys,a giraffe,two camels,and a wolf at the zoo. What are they doing? Let me tell you. The lion is eating meat. The black monkey is eating bananas and the brown(棕色的)one is climbing a tree. The giraffe is lying on the floor. What are the camels doing? They are eating leaves. What is the wolf doing? Sorry,I don't know. I can't see it clearly(清楚地). A tall man is standing in front of me.阅读短文回答下列问题。1. What day is it today?
2.How many wolves are there at the zoo?
3.What is the lion doing?
4.What is the brown monkey doing?
5.Are the camels drinking water?
跟谁学学生版:genshuixue_student精品好课等你领在线咨询下载客户端关注微信公众号
搜索你想学的科目、老师试试搜索吉安
跟谁学学生版:genshuixue_student精品好课等你领在线咨询下载客户端关注微信公众号&&&分类:阅读理解。
There is a small zoo next to my home. It's a Sunday morning. I'm visiting the zoo with my parents. There is a lion,two monkeys,a giraffe,two camels,and a wolf at the zoo. What are they doing? Let me tell you. The lion is eating meat. The black monkey is eating bananas and the brown(棕色的)one is climbing a tree. The giraffe is lying on the floor. What are the camels doing? They are eating leaves. What is the wolf doing? Sorry,I don't know. I can't see it clearly(清楚地). A tall man is standing in front of me.阅读短文回答下列问题。1. What day is it today?
阅读理解。
科目:难易度:最佳答案1. It's Sunday.2. One.3. It is eating meat.4. It's climbing a tree.5. No,they aren't.(答案不唯一。)解析
知识点:&&基础试题拔高试题热门知识点最新试题
关注我们官方微信关于跟谁学服务支持帮助中心【图文】三年级英语下册_Lesson_7_At_the_Zoo_课件_(新版)冀教版_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
评价文档:
三年级英语下册_Lesson_7_At_the_Zoo_课件_(新版)冀教版
上传于|0|0|暂无简介
大小:3.65MB
登录百度文库,专享文档复制特权,财富值每天免费拿!
你可能喜欢英语视频本周热播
分类帮助中心【图文】牛津小学英语2B Unit2 At the zoo_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读