两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
PEP小学六年级英语下册期中测试含答案
上传于|0|0|暂无简介
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用2下载券
想免费下载本文?
定制HR最喜欢的简历
你可能喜欢欢迎你,    
  下面是新东方在线小学网为同学们整理了小学六年级英语阅读练习题,供同学们练习。更多内容请关注新东方在线小学网。  小学六年级英语阅读练习题(74)  Americans usually eat th...
来源:新东方在线03月11日 10:34
  下面是新东方在线小学网为同学们整理了小学六年级英语阅读练习题,供同学们练习。更多内容请关注新东方在线小学网。  小学六年级英语阅读练习题(73)  I’m going to see a mo...
来源:新东方在线03月11日 10:33
  下面是新东方在线小学网为同学们整理了小学六年级英语阅读练习题,供同学们练习。更多内容请关注新东方在线小学网。  小学六年级英语阅读练习题(72)  Hello. I’m Meg. I’m 1...
来源:新东方在线03月11日 10:27
  下面是新东方在线小学网为同学们整理了小学六年级英语阅读练习题,供同学们练习。更多内容请关注新东方在线小学网。  小学六年级英语阅读练习题(71)  根据下表选择最佳答案  ( ...
来源:新东方在线03月11日 10:26
  下面是新东方在线小学网为同学们整理了小学六年级英语阅读练习题,供同学们练习。更多内容请关注新东方在线小学网。  小学六年级英语阅读练习题(70)  How do I like to trave...
来源:新东方在线03月11日 10:24
  下面是新东方在线小学网为同学们整理了小学六年级英语阅读练习题,供同学们练习。更多内容请关注新东方在线小学网。  小学六年级英语阅读练习题(69)  根据表格内容选择最佳答案填...
来源:新东方在线03月11日 10:22
  下面是新东方在线小学网为同学们整理了小学六年级英语阅读练习题,供同学们练习。更多内容请关注新东方在线小学网。  小学六年级英语阅读练习题(68)  Dear Gina,  It’s Mond...
来源:新东方在线03月11日 10:14
  下面是新东方在线小学网为同学们整理了小学六年级英语阅读练习题,供同学们练习。更多内容请关注新东方在线小学网。  小学六年级英语阅读练习题(67)  Jimmy, Tommy and John ...
来源:新东方在线03月11日 10:13
  下面是新东方在线小学网为同学们整理了小学六年级英语阅读练习题,供同学们练习。更多内容请关注新东方在线小学网。  小学六年级英语阅读练习题(66)  Schools in the U.S.A 美...
来源:新东方在线03月11日 10:12
  下面是新东方在线小学网为同学们整理了小学六年级英语阅读练习题,供同学们练习。更多内容请关注新东方在线小学网。  小学六年级英语阅读练习题(65)  介绍我的家庭成员情况:  T...
来源:新东方在线03月11日 10:11
  下面是新东方在线小学网为同学们整理了小学六年级英语阅读练习题,供同学们练习。更多内容请关注新东方在线小学网。  小学六年级英语阅读练习题(64)  Everybody wants to be h...
来源:新东方在线03月11日 10:10
  下面是新东方在线小学网为同学们整理了小学六年级英语阅读练习题,供同学们练习。更多内容请关注新东方在线小学网。  小学六年级英语阅读练习题(63)  Rick usually gets up at...
来源:新东方在线03月11日 10:09
  下面是新东方在线小学网为同学们整理了小学六年级英语阅读练习题,供同学们练习。更多内容请关注新东方在线小学网。  小学六年级英语阅读练习题(62)  My Favorite Picture  I...
来源:新东方在线03月11日 10:07
  下面是新东方在线小学网为同学们整理了小学六年级英语阅读练习题,供同学们练习。更多内容请关注新东方在线小学网。  小学六年级英语阅读练习题(61)  This is Jim’s room. It...
来源:新东方在线03月11日 10:06
  下面是新东方在线小学网为同学们整理了小学六年级英语阅读练习题,供同学们练习。更多内容请关注新东方在线小学网。  小学六年级英语阅读练习题(60)  Everyone has a family n...
来源:新东方在线03月11日 10:05
小学网络课堂
语数英联报
【语数英】
【语数英】
【语数英】
【语数英】
【语数英】
【语数英】
【语数英】
【语数英】
【酷学津英】
【琪乐无穷】
【琪乐无穷】
【酷学津英】
剑桥少儿英语分级阅读-第一级
¥99.013716试听
小学奥数之Maths魔法学院【1-4季】
¥1800.014642试听
杜峥,北京市级骨干教师、优秀教师,被评为京城魅力男教师,曾多次获得全国及市区级评优课一等奖。在从...
小学奥数之Mat...
【酷学津英】牛津少儿英语一级之创意手工
¥120.013330试听
北京新东方学校优秀教师,新东方集团骨干教师,多次进行教师培训。剑桥少儿英语考试口语考官,北京新东...
【酷学津英】...
【小学全科】专项提高预习抢先班(6选1)
¥240.013350试听
现任新东方优能中学 、泡泡少儿教师。中国传媒大学对外汉语专业,曾赴山东大学中文系交流学习一年。曾...
【小学全科】...
【酷学津英】牛津少儿英语一级
¥880.013280试听
北京新东方学校优秀教师,新东方集团骨干教师,多次进行教师培训。剑桥少儿英语考试口语考官,北京新东...
【酷学津英】...
【琪乐无穷】英语语法课堂
¥480.014736试听
新东方在线英语名师毕业于吉林师范大学,英语专业,TKT证书持有者,北京新东方少儿英语教师,少儿英语项...
【琪乐无穷】...
小学奥数之Maths魔法学院【第四季】
¥580.013444试听
小学奥数之Mat...
小升初【奥数】暑期预科班
¥200.013128试听
昵称:黑豆(九豆)小学奥数专家。有着深厚的数学功底和超过7年的小学数学、小学奥数教学经验,总授课超...
小升初【奥数...
小学奥数之 Maths魔法学院 【第三季】
¥580.013137试听
小学奥数之 M...
小学数学基础课外拔高班
¥699.013054试听
资优教育西南校区总监,校务会成员,冲刺十一学校二四制实验班数学课程180(西南版)系列讲义首席主编;京...
小学数学基础...
三年级【语数英】暑假班
¥810.013077试听
昵称:红豆(三豆)专注于小学三、四、五、六年级校内数学及奥数教学教龄5年有着丰富的线上教学经验,线...
三年级【语数...
五年级【语数英】暑假班
¥790.013150试听
五年级【语数...
四年级【语数英】暑假班
¥790.013023试听
四年级【语数...
二年级【语数英】暑假班
¥450.013065试听
二年级【语数...
一年级【语数英】暑假班
¥470.013257试听
一年级【语数...
小学网络课堂
实用 o 工具
交流 o 下载
小学课程排行榜
小学公开课
1时08分56秒
新东方在线官方微博牛津英语上海六年级下册期末测试卷
一Choose the best answer.
1.----Must I finish the work now?
----No, you __________. You can do it in the afternoon.
A. mustn&t B. don&t C. needn&t D. can&t
2. To be a lovely Shanghainese, we __________ be helpful and friendly to others.
A. should B. can C. need D. may
3. __________ the evening of March 23, he became a member of the army.
A. On B. In C. Of D. At
4. We can see a lot of old people __________ morning exercise on our way to school.
A. does B. do C. doing D. did
5. I will go to Sheshan if I __________ time this weekend.
A. will have B. has C. having D. have
6. We use paper and glue __________ model planes.
A. make B. makes C. to making D. for making
7. Owen is __________ in Britain.
A. one of the best players B. one of the good players
C. one of the best player D. one of the better players
8. __________ people died in the world war many years ago.
A. Many millions B. Millions of C. Million of D. Millions
9. We get wood __________ trees and we use wood __________ make paper and other things.
A. to B. for C. for D. to
10. I won&t __________ much time flying to Beijing from Shanghai.
A. take B. spend C. cost D. pay
11. Let me __________ a look at your new dress.
A. have B. to have C. having D. had
12. ----Would you like some milk?
---- Yes, just __________.
A. few B. a few C. little D. a little
13. __________ go there by sea?
A. Why don&t to B. Why don&t C. Why not D. Why not you
14. The fire extinguisher is __________ the wall __________ the back staircase.
A. at B. on C. at D. in
15. Our chairs are made __________ wood. The paper is also made __________ wood.
A. of B. from C. from D. of
二,用所给单词的适当形式。
1. __________ people usually make some mistakes. (care)
2. His __________ made us very sad. (die)
3. I __________ like chocolates very much. (real)
4. Look, the dog looks very __________. (hunger)
5. Big waves in the sea may sink __________ boats. (fish)
三. 用所给单词的适当形式完成句子。
1. Thank you for __________ me the news. (tell)
2. Eddie often has a bad cold in winter, __________ he? (do)
3. He __________ __________ away from my hometown for ten years. (be)
4. Mary __________ never __________ to Japan. (be)
5. I&d rather __________ at home. (stay)
四.选择和划线部分最接近的单词
A. finally B. rescued C. got ready for D. bright E. over
1.There are more than 20 million people in this town.
2.Alice has prepared for her performance at Christmas.
3.Because of his hard study, he got an A in his English test at last.
4.Who saved your pet dog last week?
5.Bill is a smart boy. He can solve a lot of problems by himself.
五.按要求改写句子.
1. It&s about 30 minutes& ride from my home to the Grand Theatre.
__________ __________ is it from your home to the Grand Theatre?
2.Danny don&t go to see a doctor yesterday because he was busy with his work.
__________ __________ Danny go to see a doctor yesterday?
3.I&ll be five kilogrammes heavier when I am 25 years old.
__________ will you be __________ when you are 25 years old?
4.Firemen use breathing equipment to protect them from smoke. (对划线部分提问)
__________ do firemen use breathing equipment __________?
5.The fire burnt a lot of trees last year. (改为否定句)
The fire __________ burn __________ trees last year.
六Reading comprehension.
A.True or false.
Mrs. Brown&s mother was ill in bed tow days ago. So she had to go and look after her. Before she left, she said to her husband, &I must tell you where everything is, or you don&t know what to do, but my train is leaving in half an hour&s time and I must go now.&
&Don&t worry,& Mr. Brown said, &I can look after myself.& In fact, he could not do anything without his wife. But when his wife came back the next day, she did not have to wash any plates because he had his metals in restaurants.
1.Mr. Brown&s mother was ill in bed two days ago.
2.Mrs. Brown went to look after her sick mother.
3.Before she left, Mrs. Brown did not tell her husband where everything was.
4.Mr. Brown had his meals in restaurants.
5.Mrs. Brown didn&t have to wash any plates because there were no plates to wash.
B.Choose the best answer.
A boy who was cleaning shoes in the street said to a young man passing by, &Let me clean your shoes. & The young man said, &No, thank you.& &You may pay me only a pound, sir.& Said the boy. But the young man refused again. Then the boy told him that he would clean his shoes for nothing. The young man agreed to this, and soon one of his shoes was shining brightly. The man put the other shoe on the boy, but the boy refused to clean it unless he was paid two pounds for his work. The young man refused to pay anything and went away. But the dirty one looked so bad that he couldn&t walk away. He had to turn back and gave the boy two pounds. In a very short time his shoes shone brightly.
1. The boy was a shoes __________.
A. cleaner B. maker C. repairer D. seller
2. At first the young man refused to clean his shoes, because __________.
A. he couldn&t pay B. he had not enough money
C. he didn&t think it necessary D. he had just cleaned his shoes
3. Then the young man agreed to clean his shoes, because the boy asked for __________..
A. two pounds B. one pound C. nothing D. few money
4. The boy refused to clean the second shoe, because __________
A. it was very dirty B. the young man paid only one pound
C. it was difficult to clean D. he asked to be paid two pounds
5. The boy said he would clean the young man&s shoes for nothing just in order to __________.
A. show his kindness B. help the young man
C. get more money from him D. let everyone see/
C. Mrs. Black was a poor old woman and she lived in a small village. Her husband died ten years ago. But she had a 24-year-old daughter. Her name was Alice. She worked in New York and lived there. It was far away from her mother&s village, and she was not happy about this. One day Alice said to her mother, &I&ve found a good job in Boston, and I can make a lot of money there, so I will go to work in Boston next week. But don&t worry, Mum, I&ll send you some money every week.&
A month later, Mrs. Black was very angry. She decided to go to see her daughter in Boston on a train. When she saw her daughter, she said, &Alice, why do you never call me?&
Alice laughed, &But mother, &she said, &Alice, why do you never call me?&
&No,& she answered, &I haven&t, but you have got one.&
1.Where did Mrs. Black live?
2. Did Mrs. Black live with her daughter?
3. Why did Alice go to work in Boston?
4. A month later, how did Mrs. Black go to see her daughter in Boston?
5. Had Alice telephoned her mother? Why?
D. Choose the words and expressions and complete the passage.
John lives next to Tom. He spends much __________ on his research work and is busy all the time. He hates to __________ others when he is at work. His friends know him very well and always __________ him on the telephone if he is free before they go to __________ him.
Tom works in a middle school and he hopes to do some reading at home. But he has some friends and they __________ chatting. Of course it is __________ for him to stop them. He feels sorry after they leave. So one day, when Tom met John in front of his building, he asked John for some advice. John was very happy to __________ Tom.
&I always put my hat and gloves on my desk before working, &said John. &When the __________ is ringing, I put them on quickly and then I open the door. If a man wants to chat with me, I say, &Oh, __________. I am going out!&
&What do you say if it is a person you want?&
&That&s easy.& John said, &I can say, &Luckily I have just __________.&
1. A. money B. food C. time D. water
2. A. receive B. hurt C. hit D. know
3. A. tell B. call C. ring D. ask
4. A. answer B. visit C. catch D. send
5. A. like B. hate C. mind D. finish
6. A. strange B. easy C. difficult D. clear
7. A. lend B. give C. hear D. help
8. A. radio B. doorbell C. clock D. phone
9, A. sorry B. pardon C. goodbye D. glad
10. A. left B. traveled C. come back D. got on
D.Read the passage and fill in the blanks with proper words.
We are often warned by our teachers never to w__________ time, because time lost will never r__________. I think it quite true. What is time l__________? Nobody know, and we cannot see it or touch it and no amount of money can buy it. Time is abstract, so we have to imagine about it. Time p__________ very quickly. Some students say that they don&t have enough time to p__________ all their lessons. It is b__________ they don&t know how to make use of their time.
Write a passage at least 50 words about &Love.&
一.1-5 CAACD 6-10 DABAB 11-15 ADCCB
二 1. Careless 2. death 3. really 4. hungry 5. fishing
三 1. telling 2. doesn&t 3. has been 4. has, been 5. stay
五 1. How far 2. Why didn&t 3. What, like 4. What, for 5. didn&t, many
六 (A) FTFTT
(C)1. She lived in a small village.
2. No, she didn&t.
3. Because she could make a lot of money there.
4. By train.
5. No, because Mrs. Black didn&t have a telephone.
(D) 1-5 CADBA 6-10 CDBAC
(E) because.学年度新人教版PEP小学六年级英语下册期中测试卷(含听力材料)-360文档中心
360文档中心免费免积分下载,各行业
知识、技术、信息等word文档下载网站
学年度新人教版PEP小学六年级英语下册期中测试卷(含听力材料)
期中测试题
Listening Part
(听力部分 40分)
1.Listen and choose. 听录音,选择你所听到的单词或词组。(10分) (1)A. smaller
B. went swimming
B. ate fresh food
B. watched TV B. before
(2)A. went camping (3)A. took pictures
C. went fishing C. bought gifts
(4)A. washed my clothes (5)A. beside
(6)A. hurt
C. cleaned my room C. behind C. heard
(7)A. rode a horse (8)A. stronger (9)A. how old (10)A. slept
B. read a book B. thinner B. how tall B. stayed
C. had a cold
C. shorter
C. how heavy
2.Listen and tick or cross. 听录音,判断你所听到的内容是否与图片一致,用“√”或“×”表示。(10分)
3.Listen and choose. 听录音,选择正确的答案。(10分) (1)How tall is Lucy?
免费下载该文档:
学年度新人教版PEP小学六年级英语下册期中测试卷(含听力材料)的相关文档搜索
2016新人教版PEP小学六年级英语下册期中测试卷(含听力材料)_英语_小学教育_教育专区。PEP 小学英语六年级下册 Recycle1检测题 Listening Part (听力部分) 一、...学年度新人教版PEP小学六年级英语下册期中测试卷(含听力材料)_英语_小学教育_教育专区。期中测试题 Listening Part (听力部分 40 分) 1.Listen and ...学年人教版pep六年级英语下册期中水平测试卷(含听力材料)_英语_小学教育_教育专区。???密???封???线??? 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 ???密...【最新精品配套】学年度审定人教版新PEP小学六年级英语上册期中测试卷及听力题_英语_小学教育_教育专区。【最新精品配套】 2015 年最新 PEP 小学六年级...学年度第二学期pep人教版六年级英语下册期中检测卷(含听力材料及答案)_英语_小学教育_教育专区。2015 学年第二学期六年级英语期中检测题 姓名:___ (满...学年人教版六年级下册英语期中测试卷_六年级英语_英语_小学教育_教育专区。大安小学
第二学期六年级英语期中测试卷(测试时间:30 分钟,满分 ...学年度人教版(新起点)六年级下册期中试卷(含听力材料)_英语_小学教育_教育专区。 学年度六年级下册期中试卷 (时间:60 分钟、满分:100 分) ...学年度pep人教版六年级英语第二学期期中测试题(含听力材料)_英语_小学教育_教育专区。 学年度 pep 人教版六年级英语第二学期期中测试题 ...pep人教版学年六年级英语下期中水平测试卷(含听力稿)_英语_小学教育_...0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 学...2016年最新pep人教版小学英语六年级下册期中测试题(含听力材料与答案)_英语_小学教育_教育专区。 学年度小学英语六年级下册期中测试题 姓名 班级 评分:__...2015年外研版六年级英语下册期中测试卷_小学英语_飞翔资源网
|&&|&&|&&|&&|&&|&&|&&|&&|&&|&&|
您现在的位置:&&>>&&>>&&>>&正文
2015年外研版六年级英语下册期中测试卷
&&&&&&&&&&★★★
2015年外研版六年级英语下册期中测试卷
作者:佚名
文章来源:
更新时间: 10:56:12
六年级英语期中测试卷一.把补全单词正确的选项填在题前的括号里。(10分)(&&&& )1 .ball_ _n(气球)&&&& A..an&&&&&& B.oo&&&&&& C.uo(&&&& )2 . l_ _dly(大声地)&& A.ou&&&&&&& B.uo&&&&&& C.au(&&&& )3.c_y(哭)&&&&&&&&&& A.i&&&&&&&& B.a&&&&&&&& C.r(&&&& )4.l_ _k (看上去)&&&& A.oo&&&&&&& B.uc&&&&&&& C.uo(&&&& )5.m_ _s(肮脏)&&&&&& A.ee&&&&&&& B.es&&&&&&& C.se&&&&&&&&&& 二. 读单词,选出不同类的一项。(15分) (&&&& )1.& A. fish&&& B.chicken&&&&&& C.tea&&&& D.hamburger(&&&& )2.& A.cola&& B.noodles&&&&&& C.orange juice&&& D.milk(&&&& )3.& A.noodles&& B.hamburger&& C.rice&&&&& D.ice cream(&&&& )4. A.apple&&&&&& B.pear&&&&& C.orange&&&&&&& D.cake(&&&& )5. A.cow&&&&&&& B.rabbit&&&& C.duck&&&&&&&& D.bark三. 英汉互译。(10分) 吹唢呐___________________&&&& fl a kite_________________Be careful_______________&&&&&&& 飞走_________________&&&& half past twelve___________四.单项选择。(30分)(&&&& )1.I am doing my homework,but the bell_______.&&&&&& A.ringing&&&&&&& B.ring&&&&&&&&&& C.rings(&&&& )2.I am sending some ______. &&&&&& A.photos&&&&&&& B.photose&&&&&&& C.photo(&&&& )3.We are looking at some ducks.They _____hungry.&&&&&& A.looks&&&&&&&& B.looking&&&&&&& C.look&&&&&& (&&& )4.She’s______the supermarket.She is buying things_____me.&&&&&& A.at,at&&&&&&&&& B.at,for&&&&&&&&& C.for,for(&&&& )5.Daming is______breakfast.&&&&&& A.have&&&&&&&& B.haveing&&&&&&&& C.having(&&&& )6-----Who____help me?& -----Sorry,I can’t.&&&&&& A.are&&&&&&&&& B.can&&&&&&&&&&&&& C.is(&&&& )7.-----How_____is it?&& ------Two yuan.& &&&&&& A.few&&&&&&&&& B.many&&&&&&&&&& C.much(&&&& )8.His friends_______him.“Stop!”Simon says.&&&&&& A.can’t hear&&&& B.can’t hearing&&&& C.can’t hears(&&&& )9.Simon is_______,but the phone rings.&&&&&& A.plays the piano&& B.playing piano& C.playing the piano(&&&& )10.Can ___help____?&&&&&& A.I&&&&&&&&& B.I;your&&&&&&& C.me五.按要求做题。(10分)1. What do you want to eat?(英译汉)& _________________________2. She’s watching TV,but the bell rings.(英译汉)______________________________________3. It will snow in Harbin.(英译汉)______________________________4. are& in& birds& tree& the& singing& the.(连词成句)_______________________________________5. do& you& to& what& drink& want?(连词成句)_______________________________________六.有问句选答语。(15分)& (&&& )1.Who can help me?&&&&&&&&& A.& At six.(&&& )2.What are they doing?&&&&&&& B.It’s thirteen dollars(&&& )3.When are we going to eat?&&&& C.She’s at the supmarket.(&&& )4.How much is it?&&&&&&&& D.They are singing and dancing.(&&& )5.Where’s your mum?&&&&&& E.I can help you.七.根据短文内容判断正(T) 误(F)& Tim and Jim are twin brothers.They have a nice room.There are two beds and two desks in it.Tim and Jim like milk and bread,but they don’t like tea or rice.You can see some bottles of milk and some bread on the desk.But you can’t see any tea or rice.They can play football well,but they think it’s hard to swim in the river.On Sunday they fly kites or play with yoyo.Tim and Jim are also good students.They study hard and they like their school very much.(&&&& )1.Tim and Jim are sister.(&&&& )2.There are two beds and two desks in their room.(&&&& )3.They can play basketball very well.(&&&& )4.Tim and Jim like milk and rice.& (&&&& )5.They fly kites or play yoyo on Sunday.
文章录入:admin&&&&责任编辑:admin&
上一篇文章: 下一篇文章: 没有了
【字体: 】【】【】【】【】【】
  网友评论:(只显示最新10条。评论内容只代表网友观点,与本站立场无关!)

我要回帖

更多关于 六年级下册期中试卷 的文章

随机推荐