至美留学――211院校专属留学平台,美国留学名校全奖申请专家
全国咨询热线400-
北京 ? 武汉 ? 合肥
英国留学申请
英国留学资讯
英国留学选校
美国留学纽约大学金融工程硕士怎么样?
责任编辑:至美留学&&来源:&&时间: 17:07:48&&点击:次
摘要:想要去美国留学读金融,纽约大学的金融硕士怎么样?听说纽约大学金融工程硕士项目申请对数学要求高是真的吗?需要满足哪些条件啊,未来就业怎样?下面至美留学专家为大家详标签:
想要去读金融,纽约大学的金融硕士怎么样?听说纽约大学金融工程硕士项目申请对数学要求高是真的吗?需要满足哪些条件啊,未来就业怎样?下面至美留学专家为大家详细解析。&金融工程硕士项目,也就是业内的MFE项目作为一门与金融、数学相关的交叉学科项目,鉴于这门商科类项目是专门利用数学、计算机技术来解决分析金融市场和问题的,所以无疑MFE对数学能力有高要求。那么美国纽约大学金融工程专业怎么样呢?纽约大学金融与风险工程系,仅开设有一个金融工程硕士项目,需要考GRE成绩,其开设的专业方向有公司财务和金融市场、计算机金融、风险金融、金融技术与算法等等,目前学费为17000多美金一年,这个一年半的项目高喊了很多数学知识,每年只招收30多个人,申请难度很高,基本都要GPA过3.5,托福过百,GRE过320等,非常重视学生数学能力。事实上美国纽约大学金融工程硕士项目业内数一数二,在全球TOP 5,包括就读于该校的学生也对纽约大金融工程硕士认可度十分之高,认为是业内该项目前三的。那么美国纽约大学MFE专业学生未来就业如何?美国纽约大MFE项目历来以投资周期短、回报快而著称,尤其是其毕业生大量进入投行、基金公司、风险管理等等金融服务行业中,或者其他金融相关行业的定量、技术性工作,尤其是纽约大学就在华尔街旁边,其与金融产业界联系十分紧密,毕业生的就业率十分之高,这也成为纽约大学MFE超级抢手的重要原因之一,而且据想数据统计,今年录取的华人数量较多,而且基本都是GPA超过3.7,GRE超过320的。
全国咨询电话:400-
免费在线测评
万名成功申请案例,5分钟找到您的人生定位!
为了节省您的查找时间,请将您要找的信息填写在表格里,留下您的联系方式并提交,我们为您推荐的专家会主动与您联系。
*您的姓名:
(请填写真实姓名)
*联系电话:
(请填写正确的联系方式,方便我们与您联系)
申请学位:
――请选择――
留学时间:
――请选择――
看了此文的人还看了:
Copyright ©
BE 至美前程 www.bechina.org All Rights Reserved
免费获得一次留学评估
*在读年级初一初二初三高一高二高三大一大二大三大四研一研二研三已毕业
*申请学位博士硕士本科本科转学高中
您与留学,一步之遥!当前位置:
【携尔留学】在纽约大学就读是怎样一番体验
编辑:乐闻携尔 来源: 乐闻携尔
发布时间:
文章摘要:
在New York University 纽约大学就读是怎样一番体验,【携尔留学】给大家翻译整理了纽约大学的留学体验,给申请纽约大学的同学们参考。
在New York University 纽约大学就读是怎样一番体验,【携尔留学】给大家翻译整理了纽约大学的留学体验,给申请纽约大学的同学们参考。
1.Academics: We basically have the option to take anything we chose. Even for general education classes we can chose from a wide variety of science and humanities. All of the professors I have encountered are committed to helping students succeed by challenging us. The registration process is stressful, it would be anywhere. The workload is challenging but not impossible. The study abroad options are incredible even for my specific program.
学术:我们基本上可以选择我们想选择的一切。即使对于一般的教育课,我们可以选择从各种各样的科学与人文的。所有我遇到的教授都致力于帮助学生成功通过挑战。登记过程是有压力的,在别的地方也一样。工作量是具有挑战性的,但不是不可能。国外的学习选择是令人难以置信的对于我这个特殊计划。
2.Academics: The academics are amazing. All the professors actually care about the students and are always want to help whenever they can. But the workload is very rigorous, there is so much to do and it feels like there isn't any time to do it.
学术:学术是惊人的。所有的教授都真正关心学生,总是尽所能的想帮助你。但是工作量非常严格的,有这么事要做,但感觉时间总是不够用。
3.Majors: The film program here is phenomenal. Every professor is overly qualified and willing to put their time in to make sure the students are getting what they need. While there is a lot of work dedicated to weekends or after class, that's what filmmaking is. The school makes internships available.
专业:这里的电影计划是非凡的。每个教授是非常合格并愿意把贡献自己的时间,以确保学生们得到他们所需要的东西。虽然有大量的工作,要在周末或下课后,就是学习电影制作是什么。学校还有可利用的实习机会。
4.Majors: NYU offers a wide variety of majors and through the Gallatin School it is possible to have a concentration in almost anything. People have majored in things such as the color blue and smiling. As silly as they may sound NYU is able to make any major accessible and relatable.
专业:纽约大学提供多种专业,并通过加拉廷学校就可以集中学习很多事情。人们主修的东西,如蓝色和微笑。可以愚蠢的说NYU还会开设一些可理解的和相关课程。
5.Diversity: NYU is overall very diverse. We have a lot of international students from very different backgrounds. We also have students who associate with a variety of sexual orientations. From my experience, we have a lot of non-religious students here, however, I do know a few seriously religious students as well. I think with such a large, diverse student body there is an active group for students of each religion to associate with. We do lack diversity in some ways, as well. Politically, the school is largely liberal, and due to the cost of attendance, the majority of students, especially international students, are of high economic status.
多样性:纽约大学是非常多样性。我们有很多国际学生来自不同的背景。我们也有学生有各种性取向的。从我的经验,我们有很多非宗教学生在这里,但是,也有很多宗教信奉的学生。我觉得这样的一个大的不同的学生体内肯定有一个组织让每个宗教都联系在一起。我们在某些方面也缺乏多样性,也是如此。在政治上,学校在很大程度上是自由的,并且取决对于学生的数目,大多数学生,尤其是国际学生,是较高的经济地位。
6.Diversity: Lots of diversity, NYU really looks for people of different background, and being NYC, a lot of queer and unconventional people are attracted to the liberal atmosphere. But being an expensive school, there's a lot of rich kids here. Not everyone is, but NYU isn't known for it's generous scholarships.
多样性:丰富的多样性,纽约大学真的看起来对不同背景的人,并成为NYU,有很多奇怪的和非传统的人被吸引到自由的气氛。但作为一个昂贵的学校,有很多富家子弟这里。不是每个人都是,但纽约大学慷慨的奖学金并不出名。
7.Guys & Girls: Students dress however they feel like it, but being in the city most people dress nice or casually. No one ever looks like they're in pajamas. Students are good-looking, but there is a great amount of gays and lesbians - which is totally fine, but if you're straight it's hard to find a partner on campus.
男孩和女孩:学生们穿着他们喜欢的感觉,但在城市是大多数人穿得好看或随便。从来没有见过谁穿睡衣。学生都长得不错,但有大量的同性恋者- 这是完全正常的,但如果你是直的,很难找到在校园的合作伙伴。
8.Guys & Girls: It's a pretty typical liberal, big-city campus. Everyone tends to bustle about in their groups. People tend to be friendly, wave if they notice you. Washington Square Park is always taken over.
男孩和女孩:这是一个非常典型的自由主义,大城市的校园。每个人都倾向于忙碌着他们的团体。人们往往是友好的,如果他们注意到你就会向你挥手。华盛顿广场公园总是被占满。
9.Administration: NYU pretty average as far as strictness across the board. If you get caught drinking in the dorms you can get written up. If you get written up several times you may have to face disciplinary action. Same as any other school. Guest policies are pretty simple. You just need to sign your guest in and out and everyone is happy. I had a friend that went over the sleepover limit one month and the only thing that happened was she got an email from our RA. Nothing really came of it.
管理:纽约大学全面管理相当严格。如果你被抓到在宿舍喝酒就可以被写入记录了。如果你被记了好几次,你可能要面对纪律处分。同任何其他学校一样。游客的政策是非常简单的。你只需要进出签字,每个人都很开心。我有一个朋友,走因为在朋友家过夜而被限制了一个月,事情发生的过程是,他仅仅收到了来自管理处的一封邮件,没想到还来真的了。
10.Campus Food: It's relatively expensive, and there aren't many options. It may have to do with the fact that I'm from Europe and the food there is infinitely better in general terms, but I didn't like the dining hall food that much. Getting a meal plan shouldn't be mandatory. Or at least freshmen should be allowed to get meal plans with less meals even if they don't live in apartment style housing&we always have lots of meals left over. If they're going to force us to buy too many meals, then at least make it cheaper.
校园食品:这是比较昂贵的,而且不会有太多的选择。它可能的事实就是,我从欧洲来,整体上对比来说实物还挺美好,但我不喜欢食堂的食物太多。得到一个饮食计划不应是强制性的。或者至少新生应该被允许得到的膳食计划来用更少的饭菜,即使他们没有住在公寓式住宅,我们总是有很多遗留下来的饭菜。如果他们要强迫我们买太多的饭菜,那么至少能便宜。
11.Campus Food: The campus dining has an excellent variety to choose from, as there are about 5 dining halls with different types of food to choose from (ie. Italian, American, Japanese, Thai, vegetarian, etc.). There are also several Starbucks, Dunkin' Donuts, and other chain stores on campus. However, the only late-night dining hall option available is a burger studio.
校园食品:校园餐厅具有优良的品种可供选择,因为有不同类型的食物约5个食堂来选择(即意大利,美国,日本,泰国,素食等)。也有几个星巴克,唐恩都乐和校园等连锁卖场。然而,只有深夜食堂只能吃到汉堡。
12.Campus Housing: The cost of most freshmen dorms is really good. I am leaving on a 5th ave address for pretty cheap. It's also really close to campus. However, things start getting more and more expensive and they keep getting further away from campus in upper class dorms. And the housing selection process is a joke. Almost all rooms were full for me (even if I had highest priority because I'm a freshman). I can't even imagine what it's gonna be like next year.
校内住宿:大多数新生宿舍的花费是非常好的。我在第五大道住费用相当便宜。也非常接近校园。然而,费用开始变得越来越昂贵和他们会让高年级越来越远离校园宿舍。和房屋选择过程是一个笑话。几乎所有的房间都满了我(我就算了最高优先级,因为我是一个大一新生)。我甚至无法想象它会是明年才有。
13.Campus Housing: It is so nice and convenient to live in the dorms. There is so much a student gains when they are immersed in the complete college experience. It is easy to meet with professors and students and focus your time and energy into your classes. Living on campus is the best and I recommend it to all my friends who are applying to colleges.
校内住宿:宿舍条件很好也很方便. 这么多学生都沉浸在获得完整的大学生活里。这很常见教授和学生一起把你的时间和精力投入到你的课程当中。住在校园里是最好的选择,我把它推荐给我所有申请大学的朋友。
14.Health & Safety: The police is very good on campus, although they take a bit of time and are sometimes late to arrive. The student's safety is all dep alcohol is not a major issue, but does lead to victims getting into unforgiving situations at parties or with friends outside campus.
健康与安全:警方是在校园里很不错的,虽然他们需要一点时间,有时迟到。学生的安全是全部依赖自己; 酒精不是一个大问题,但是确实会导致受害者进如一个无法忘记的聚会或者在校外与朋友一起。
15.Health & Safety: Overall I feel very safe at NYU, even though it's in such a big city. Campus security is around a lot, as well as NYPD. The East Village is pretty tame. Frankly the occupation of local streets and parks by NYPD during the protests this past fall has made me more nervous than anything else I've witnessed around campus.
健康与安全:总的来说,我感到很安全,在纽约大学,即使它是在这样一个大的城市。校园安全处处都是,还有NYPD。东村是相当平淡的。在纽约市警察局在抗议过去的这个秋天学生们肆无忌惮的占领了当地的街道和公园,着比什么都重要,我在校园周围看到更加紧张。
16.Transportation: Transportation in New York is second to none. You have so many options. Once you get it figured out, you can take local trains and/or buses or those with limited stops. NYU also has a bus that runs until late at night around campus areas for free. It can be expensive to go to the airport, but if you plan your time, there are less expensive trains, buses that you can also take.
交通:交通纽约是首屈一指的。你有这么多的选择。一旦你把它弄明白了,你可以乘坐当地的火车和/或总线或那些有限的停靠站点。纽约大学直到深夜校园周边地区都有免费巴士。去机场是昂贵的,但如果你计划你的时间,也有更便宜的火车,公共汽车,也可以。
17.Transportation: The shuttle is free but its only for dorms that are farther away from campus. Everyone tends to walk to class because campus is easier to walk through. If you live far or need to get anywhere else in town, subways are super convenient. For those who have the cash, there is always a cab, or 7 cabs, zipping by that you can take anywhere in the city. I know there are city run busses as well, but I detest those and generally stick with walking or taking the subway.
交通:班车是免费的,但它仅适用住在远离校园宿舍的人。每个人都倾向于走路上课,因为学校更容易穿行。如果你住的远或者需要得到城里其他地方,地铁都超方便。对于那些用现金的,总会有出租车,或7辆出租车,你可以坐到城市的任何地方。我知道有城市巴士总线也很好好,但我讨厌那些一般坚持步行或坐地铁的人。
18.Transportation: It's mostly walking. There are buses, but since my walk is only 15 minutes, I don't need it enough to know the schedule. But general public transportation like the subways, buses, and taxis are convenient (except to get to LaGuardia airport), although taxis are not cost effective, subways are about to get more expensive, and buses and taxis have to deal with traffic.
交通:它主要靠步行。有公交车,但因为我的步行路程只有15分钟,我并不需要它足够的了解时间表,但是普通公交像地铁,公交车,出租车很方便(除了去拉瓜迪亚机场),虽然出租车不符合收费价格,地铁将要变得更昂贵,而且公交车和出租车必须由交通说了算。
19.Local Area: It's New York City. There is always something to do. I've visited more museums in the last few months than I had in my entire life. The food is excellent, even in the dining halls. Cheap, great food is always readily available with the abundance of food trucks in the East Village. I believe almost any clothing store has a branch in New York. It's one of the largest fashion capitals in the world. Celebrity sightings are also plentiful. The locals treat students like any other person because the university is so integrated into the city. After a few months of being here I felt like the city was a part of my personality. When home for break, everything seemed too quiet and too slow. I longed for the bustle and noise I'm so accustomed to now.
本地:这是纽约市。总有一些事情做。我走访了更多的博物馆,在过去的几个月里,比在我的整个生活里还多。食物是优秀的,甚至在食堂。价格便宜,美味的食物总是容易获得食物通过东村卡车运送。我相信,几乎所有的服装专卖店在纽约都有分店。在全球这是最大的时尚之都。名人踪迹也很多。当地人对待学生就像任何其他的人一样,因为学校是如此融入城市。经过在这里几个月我觉得这个城市是我的个性的一部分。当回家休息的时候,一切都显得太安静,太缓慢。我渴望在喧嚣和噪音了。
20.Off-Campus Dining: New York has some pretty amazing restaurants! Sure, they can get rather expensive if you go to them all the time, but it's nice to go out to eat every once in a while. There's definitely a lot of variety in offerings, from pizza to sushi to ramen to Mexican! You can find virtually anything here! As a student you will likely become very acquainted with Seamless, a food delivery app that practically everyone I know uses, some more than others. Many restaurants will deliver to the residence halls, but you'll need to go down to the lobby to pick up your food.
校外餐饮:纽约有一些非常惊人的餐馆!当然,如果你总去的话也会很昂贵,但它是很好的走出去了一次,但是除去偶尔吃一次还是很好的。肯定有很多各种各样的食物,从比萨饼到寿司拉面墨西哥!几乎你可以找到任何东西!作为一个学生,你可能会变得非常熟悉Seamless,一个送外卖的应用程序,几乎每个人都知道的用途,比别人多。许多餐馆将提供送餐到宿舍,但你需要去下到大堂拿你的食物。
21.Off-Campus Housing: Off campus housing near campus would probably be difficult to find, not to mention extremely expensive. Living in Manhattan is expensive. However, Queens and Brooklyn are great places to look and you can find affordable places. The subway will be your best friend getting in and around NYC.
校外住宿:关校区附近的校外租房可能会是很难找到,更何况极其昂贵。住在曼哈顿昂贵。然而,皇后区和布鲁克林区是不错的地方,你可以找到价格实惠的地方。去NYC或周围地铁将是你最好的朋友。
由【携尔留学】翻译整理
400免费电话:400-668-7181(早8:30-晚22:30)
(工作时间段实时交流,非工作时间段可点击留言第二天回复):
上门咨询:
中关村总部:北京市海淀区苏州街18号院长远天地大厦A1座1606室(地铁10号线苏州街站C出口即是)
乐闻携尔官网:
看了此文章的用户还看了
托福5人集训营(强化段)
托福5人集训营(基础段)
托福周末班
托福15人精英班
全国咨询热线
400-668-7181
||||||||||
美联乐闻地址:北京市海淀区苏州街18号长远天地大厦A1座1606(地铁10号线苏州街站C出口即是)
全国免费咨询电话:400-668-7181
@2013乐闻携尔  
本站版权归 深圳美联国际教育科技有限公司 所有
美联乐闻留学是一家专业和的机构
关注美联乐闻官方微博或扫描二维码,关注美联乐闻留学微信即可获得最新留学资讯和优惠信息更有价值600元的留学评估和留学书籍免费送(不是魔杰座农)
(老兵不死)
(老兵不死)
第三方登录:

我要回帖

更多关于 纽约大学金融工程 的文章

随机推荐