定制HR最喜欢的简历
下载文档到电脑,查找使用更方便
还剩144页未读,继续阅读
定制HR最喜欢的简历
你可能喜欢当前位置: &
求翻译:我们经理沟通协调后,借用其它客户的配件,先赶制你订单的产品是什么意思?
我们经理沟通协调后,借用其它客户的配件,先赶制你订单的产品
问题补充:
Our manager communication and coordination, to borrow parts of other customers, the first working towards your order of products
After our manager communicates the coordination, borrows other customers the fitting, produces in a hurry your order form first the product
After our manager communication and coordination, to borrow from the other customers of accessories, made before you order products
正在翻译,请等待...
我来回答:
参考资料:
* 验证码:
登录后回答可以获得积分奖励,并可以查看和管理所有的回答。 |
我要翻译和提问
请输入您需要翻译的文本!当前位置: &
求翻译:我已经按照你给我的报价单上面的价格报给了客户,并且已经接受了。但是我们签订合同时价格又有调整。如果客户下次再定同样的货物,价格记录会引导他们不接受价格的变更,我希望这样的小瑕疵不再发生。是什么意思?
我已经按照你给我的报价单上面的价格报给了客户,并且已经接受了。但是我们签订合同时价格又有调整。如果客户下次再定同样的货物,价格记录会引导他们不接受价格的变更,我希望这样的小瑕疵不再发生。
问题补充:
I've followed you to my quotation above prices quoted to the customer and have been accepted. But when we signed the contract prices have adjusted. If the client is next set to the same goods, the price record will guide them not to accept the price change, I hope that this small flaws no longer occ
I have been in accordance with what you gave me the above quote the price has been reported to the customer, and has been accepted. When the contract was signed, however we also have a price adjustment. If next time the customer to be the same goods, the price will be boot record they don't accept t
正在翻译,请等待...
I have follow the quote you gave me above price to the customer, and have accepted it. But when we signed the contract price has been revised. If the customer again the same kind of goods, price records they do not accept the price change, I hope this small flaw is no longer happening.
I already deferred to you to give my quotation above price newspaper to give the customer, and already accepted.When we sign the contract the price also has the adjustment.If the customer next time again will decide the same cargo, the price record will be able to guide them not to accept the price
我来回答:
参考资料:
* 验证码:
登录后回答可以获得积分奖励,并可以查看和管理所有的回答。 |
我要翻译和提问
请输入您需要翻译的文本!

我要回帖

更多关于 一汽大众配件购买官网 的文章

随机推荐