chinga modilejapanese中国手机开不开机怎么办?

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
This article has multiple issues. Please help
or discuss these issues on the . ()
This article needs additional citations for . Please help
by . Unsourced material may be challenged and removed. (June 2010) ()
OnStar Corporation is a subsidiary of
that provides subscription-based , in-vehicle security,
calling, , and
systems throughout the , , , , , , and . A similar service is known as Opel OnStar in western Europe and ChevyStar in Latin American markets (except in Mexico, Brazil and Argentina). In September 2011 the president of OnStar stated that the service had more than six million customers.
Onstar unit in a 2008
A new aftermarket interior
with a built-in OnStar module, branded as OnStar FMV, became available to the public on July 24, 2011. It provides some of the features an OEM system has, such as Automatic Crash Response, Stolen Vehicle Tracking, Turn-by-Turn Navigation, and Roadside Assistance.
The OnStar service relied on
voice and data communication, primarily via
in the United States and
in Canada, as well as location information using
technology. AT&T
the contract to replace Verizon in 2013 based on 4G technology from 2014. Drivers and passengers can use its audio interface to contact OnStar representatives for emergency services, vehicle diagnostics and directions.
The OnStar service allows users to contact OnStar call centers during an emergency. In the event of a collision, detected by
or other sensors,
features can automatically send information about the vehicle's condition and GPS location to OnStar call centers. OnStar has 24-hour emerge ; and , and ot and .[] This
service is designed to assist emergency response efforts.
All OnStar-equipped vehicles have Stolen Vehicle Tracking, which can provide the police with the vehicle's exact location, speed, and direction of movement.
Starting in the 2009 model year, General Motors began equipping some new vehicles with Stolen Vehicle Slowdown. This feature allows OnStar to remotely slow down the stolen vehicle. The service is also expected to help reduce the risk of property damage, serious injuries or fatalities resulting from high-speed pursuits of stolen vehicles. Customers may opt out of that function. The first successful use of this service occurred in October 2009 when a stolen Chevrolet Tahoe was recovered and its suspected thief was apprehended.
Also in 2009, General Motors began equipping some new vehicles with Remote Ignition Block, allowing OnStar to remotely deactivate the ignition so when the stolen vehicle is shut off, it cannot be restarted.
All Stolen Vehicle Assistance services (Stolen Vehicle Tracking, Stolen Vehicle Slowdown and Remote Ignition Block) can be requested by the OnStar subscriber, but OnStar will not activate them until confirming with the police that the vehicle has been reported as stolen.
OnStar subscribers may be eligible for anti-theft and low mileage insurance discounts. Since OnStar can help with the recovery of a stolen vehicle, some insurance companies recognize this and offer a discount. Also, with certain insurance companies (for example, ) and with subscriber permission, OnStar will send the insurance company the vehicle's odometer reading every month. If the subscriber qualifies as a low-mileage driver, they may be eligible for an insurance discount.
Even if the vehicle is OnStar equipped, no OnStar services are available until the system is activated. Vehicle owners can choose between four plans:
Basic: Free for first 5 years, which includes Remote Access, Advanced Diagnostics and Smart Driver which provides advice on driving style
Protection: $19.99/mo, which includes , Emergency Services, Crisis Assist, Roadside Assistance, Remote Access, Advanced Diagnostics and 24/7 access to Advisors
Security: $24.99/mo, includes all services in the Protection plan, plus Stolen Vehicle Assistance
Guidance: $34.99/mo, includes all services in the Security plan, plus , OnStar AtYourService, and 30 Hands-Free Calling Minutes
OnStar was formed in 1996 as a collaboration between ,
and . Each of the founding companies brought a specific area of expertise to the enterprise: GM brought vehicle design and integration and a distribution system of millions of vehicles, EDS brought much of the
and customer service technologies, while Hughes contributed communications and
technology and automotive electronics.
In 1996, GM North America Operations President
officially launched OnStar at the . OnStar delivered its first product and service to the market in 11 months, in the fall of 1996 for model-year 1997 ,
models. From 2002 to 2006, OnStar service was available on vehicles produced by , ,
through a licensing agreement.
In April 2006, GM notified approximately 500,000 of their OnStar customers who had
service that their service would be terminated effective December 31, 2007, because starting February 18, 2008 the
(FCC) would no longer require US cell phone systems to operate in analog mode. Customers who purchased a prepaid, non-refundable, non-transferable 1-year OnStar Safe & Sound subscription were scheduled to receive an equipment upgrade. If the vehicle is from the , or 2005 model year, an
costing approximately US$200 (includes a one-year subscription) can be installed at the customer's expense. If it is older, it will simply no longer be usable. A law firm in Pennsylvania representing some of the affected customers sought to have a class certified for a class action lawsuit for damages claimed in the cancellation of OnStar service.
On December 19, 2011, GM said OnStar would join with
to automobile passengers.
Since 2014 OnStar offers LTE Wi-Fi service on select GM cars.
In December 2009, Shanghai OnStar Telematics Co. Ltd., a joint venture between General Motors, SAIC Group and SGM (Shanghai GM), began offering its services in China. It is available on select Cadillac, Buick and Chevrolet vehicles and China Telecom is the wireless network provider throughout China. The service will be available throughout mainland China and will be first launched in Mandarin Chinese.
In June 2013, OnStar announced its entry to the Mexican market. The first vehicles who obtained the system were the 2014
and the 2014 . Currently it is expanding to other vehicles such as the , , , , etc.
OnStar is available in Brazil in the Chevrolet vehicles , , and .
OnStar started operations in Argentina in May 5, 2016 with the 2016
being the first vehicle to include it. The same vehicle is being assembled in
Advocates promote Onstar as an essential safety tool. GM commercials have compared it to
and airbags, as the next major technology for safe driving. The benefits, they say, include its ability to aid police in tracking
contacting
in case of an accident (should the driver request this or be non-responsive); notifying drivers of potentially dangerous emails are sent to owners that give a diagnostics of their vehicle every mo and unlocking doors for drivers (after verifying authorization over the phone) should their keys be misplaced or locked inside their car. OnStar's basic subscription also includes Roadside assistance, as well HFC (Hands Free Calling) which is integrated into the OnStar system and operates in the same way as a regular cell phone does except that it is operated through voice recognition. Automatic Crash Response allows emergency advisors to provide emergency medical services (EMS) with additional crash information such as rollover status, direction of impact, which airbags have deployed (front, side etc.,) and the Delta-V (change in velocity) Force which is a medical measure of the intensity of an impact. All this information allows EMS to respond to the crash with appropriate equipment.
In September 2011, OnStar has changed its terms and conditions to allow sale of vehicle location and speeds to interested third parties including law enforcement agencies, which has been criticized in the .
OnStar is theoretically possible to be remotely activated by malicious third parties or under government order. This activation would enable third parties to track the location of the car, along with the ability to listen to the contents of any conversations carried on by the occupants within the car without their consent. However, the
has been denied the ability to use this as it disables OnStar's safety features as determined by the . In its document of privacy practices, OnStar states that it is not possible for them to listen to or monitor conversations in a car without the knowledge of the occupant. The hardware is designed so that when an advisor calls into a car, a light flashes, a ring tone is heard, and the radio will mute.
In 2011, OnStar said that it would start retaining all the information collected by the GPS and internal system so that it could be sold to third parties (possibly insurance companies). Although this data is supposed to be “anonymized”, exactly what they mean by to anonymize GPS data remains unclear and is difficult to do.[] A few weeks later, after outcry from subscribers and privacy advocate groups, OnStar reversed the decision to continue collecting information from unsubscribed units.
In 2000, GM produced a series of
that featured
(using the
and props from the ) using the service to call people, access his mail, navigate to certain locations, and to unlock the Batmobile. These were discontinued with radio commercials.
GM promoted the service with radio commercials (called "Real Calls") demonstrating how it would work. It provided the recording of someone interacting with OnStar in various scenarios designed to show its utility. The commercials stated that these were recordings of actual instances of customers using the services, and gave the date on which they occurred.
From , OnStar was a sponsor for guest appearances on
programming, dubbed the "OnStar Hotline".
In September, 2010 under then President Chris Preuss, OnStar relaunched its brand with a series of commercials with the theme of “Live On”. According to Chief Marketing Officer Sam Mancuso, the campaign was designed to change how people view OnStar, “It’s not about waiting for something to happen but something people can use every day.”
From 2008, OnStar has offered "Santa tracking" in all equipped vehicles around the festive period. This has allowed children worldwide to see Santa's location on Christmas Eve. Each time this feature is used, OnStar also made donations to various charities.
GM is currently deploying OnStar Generation 10 hardware that includes enhanced services and diagnostics and the ability to use the mobile application, , which allows a subscriber to perform many functions without the need for calling into the OnStar center. Functions include remote start, remote lock and unlock, flashing lights and horn as well as viewing up-to-date diagnostics data from the subscriber's iPhone or Android-powered mobile phone. OnStar hardware is currently only manufactured by
as of 2011, although early models were made by
for Gen 1, , for Gen 2 and
for Gen 4 to Gen 6.
The Gen 1 to Gen 4 models were analog. All were for Class 2 bus. Gen 5 models were a transition period. Some Gen 5 models actually contained both analog and digital cellular phone modules. Also, there were both Class 2 and
bus models.
The Gen 6 and up models are CDMA digital. Some were Class 2 bus and some were
(Controller Area Network) bus.
Some Gen 5 and Gen 6 models were compatible with each other providing some upgrades to some customers to Digital.
cellular was turned off in Feb, 2008. Customers that had the Gen 1 through Gen 4 models were unable to upgrade to the Digital Gen 6.
No compatibility in Gen 1 and 4 with other models.
Some compatibility with Gen 2 and Gen 2.6 ( TCU and
cellular transceiver).
On July 30, 2015,
introduced OwnStar - a small electronic device that could be concealed on or near a General Motors vehicle to interpose itself between the vehicle's OnStar link and the driver's OnStar RemoteLink . In this classic
attack, Kamkar, or any unauthorized user, could substitute his OnStar commands to locate, unlock, or start the vehicle. By August 11, General Motors had released upgrades to the OnStar server software and RemoteLink app to block such attacks.
GM Corporate Newsroom website
Chris Woodyard, USA TODAY,
Los Angeles Times, October 19, 2009. Retrieved October 30, 2009.
Benton, Joe April 10, 2007. . Retrieved May 1, 2007
Times-Leader, Pennsylvania, May 1, 2007. Retrieved May 1, 2007.[]
Siceloff, Bruce (). . .
CNet News, November 19, 2003. Retrieved on June 7, 2010.
December 16, 2011, at the .
Woodcock, Glen (). . .
- An OnStar Review
: Hidden categories:ching mobile ln 的翻译是:清移动 ln 中文翻译英文意思,翻译英语
请在下面的文本框内输入文字,然后点击开始翻译按钮进行翻译,如果您看不到结果,请重新翻译!
ching mobile ln
选择语言:从
罗马尼亚语
罗马尼亚语
青手机号法律公告
ching的流动ln
相关内容&a没钱啊 This lives does not trade & a这周过的怎么样 This Zhou Guo how & ait should have been something awesome like ARMSTRONG DICKSMASHER but you didn't respond to anything else by then 它应该是事令人敬畏象阿姆斯壮DICKSMASHER,但您那时没有反应别的 & afollow the checklist to ensure a better chance to showcase your talents and skills. 跟随清单保证一个更好的机会陈列您的天分和技能。 & a你饿了? You were hungry? & aBecause of the competitive advantage these inventions gave to manufacturers,England was very protective of its discoveries,and forbade the emigration of textile workers and the exportation of its textile machhines. 由于竞争优势这些发明给了制造商,英国是非常防护的它的发现,并且禁止了纺织品工作者的移出和它的纺织品machhines的出口。 & a我弟弟从不去购物。他不能忍受它 My younger brother ever does not go to the shopping.He cannot endure it & aunprejudiced 没有偏见 & a希望你届时能大驾光临 Hopes you to be able at the appointed time your honorable self presence & a他似乎害怕把考试结果告诉她的父母 He as if is afraid the test result tells her the parents & a但是我觉得,乡村的没有污染,空气新鲜,那种环境下,人的内心会很平静 But I thought that, the village has not polluted, the air is fresh, under that kind of environment, human's innermost feelings can be very tranquil & a这些运动又处于你保持健康 These movements are in you to maintain the health & a他的话提醒我说话时要看着别人的眼睛 His speech reminds I speak when needs to look at others eye & a她顺利通过了考试,终于在大学赢得了一席之地 She passed the test smoothly, finally has won the small space in the university & a选择我们的数码相机,它会满足你所有的需要 Chooses our digital camera, it can meet your all needs & aEnglish(United States) 英语(美国) & a转录水平上的表达调控 In duplication level expression regulation & aYou can take a bus to go there. 您能乘公共汽车去那里。 & amoorer moorer & a你喜欢什么类型的电影?我喜欢动作片 What type do you like the movie? I like the action movie & a你叫张文君 Your name are Mr. Zhang Wen & apress stop to cancel press SPECTAL ORIG-INAL and slelct the oeiginal conditi 取消新闻SPECTAL原物和slelct的新闻中止oeiginal conditi & a但是我真的不想这样 But I really do not want like this & a他带给我一支钢笔 He takes to me a fountain pen & a你曾经看过这本书吗 You have read this book & a你可以给我一些建议吗? You may give me some suggestions? & athe lamb is sleeping 羊羔睡觉 & a我的心痛的不能呼吸 My heart pain cannot breathe & a喜欢你也不行 不喜欢你还是不行 你到底要我怎么做 How likes you not not good not liking you not being good you to want me to do & a他不满意贵族阶层对穷苦民众没有人性的欺压,讨厌、甚至厌恶家族的罪恶。 His unsatisfied aristocrat social stratum does not have the human nature oppression to the poverty-stricken populace, repugnant, even loathes the family the evil. & a他給了別的女人很好的生活,卻給我留下很多債務 He has given other woman very good life, actually leaves behind very many debts to me & aMaybe I hate! 可能我恨! & aI am falling in love with my music. Particularly the mood I want to tell the world ! 我爱上我的音乐。 我想要告诉世界特殊的心情! & a等你说爱我---冰 Waits for you to say loves me---Ice & awrightman wrightman & a有时候会觉得寂寞无比,想想家人,想想朋友,只身一人在这个陌生的国度又有什么好怕 Sometimes can think lonely incomparable, thinks the family member, thinks the friend, solitarily a person also has any in this strange state well to fear & a我想你我想你我想你。我每天每时每分每秒,无时无刻都在想你,你收到我的想念了么.. I thought your I thought your I think you.I every time each minute each second, constantly all am thinking you every day, you received me to think of. & azaterdag Saturday & ai will block u 我将阻拦u & atheir shared interest 他们共有的兴趣 & aMEDICINA ESTETICA 审美医学 & aX - 原IP:218.29.196.18 x -原IP :218.29.196.18 & ato forget about it all 忘掉它全部 & a我們在進行實際測量時都會不可避免的產生誤差 因此我們要通過提高精度來盡可能得減小誤差 We when carry on the actual survey can the inevitable production error therefore we must through increase the precision to come to reduce the error as far as possible & a如果我是男人,我要做你最好的朋友 If I am a man, I must be you to be supposed better friend & a但愿我做的是对的,希望没有做错,这样你我都好。 Hopes me to do is right, hoped has not done wrong, like this your I am all good. & a如果有幸遇见你,我要做你身边的女孩 If meets you fortunately, I must be you side girl & amontemet montemet & a你永远是我 The sidereal revolution is positive you is my dear treasure & a如果能有幸遇见你,我要做你身边的女孩 If can meet you fortunately, I must be you side girl & a你永远是我的周宝贝 You forever are my week treasure & a甚至於 Even & a他凭着自己外表的英俊和她对孩子的偏见,多次在她面前故意中伤孩子。 He by reason of oneself semblance outstandingly talented and she to child prejudice, many times intentionally stabs the child in front of her. & a欧Sir European Sir & aching mobile ln ching的流动ln &

我要回帖

更多关于 手机无法开机 的文章

随机推荐