交通事故的英语作文文:帮助在事故中受伤的人有必要吗

中考英语作文:一次事故An Accident
17:06:07 网络转载
& 在我们的身边,我们经常会听到或看到一些关于交通事故的事例。这篇文章中作者讲述的是一辆卡车和一位骑自行车男子发生碰撞的经过,一起来看看作者是怎样阐述的。
An& Accident
  Last Thursday afternoon, four students were on their way back home.
  Suddenly they saw a truck coming round the corner at a high speed and some
watermelons fell off. At the same time, a middle-aged man on a bicycle fell to the ground.
Blood came from his body.
  One of them called the policeman, one dailed 120. And the others were taking care of
thecyclist.Soon the police came and they reported what they had seen and an ambulance
took the cyclist to the hospital soon.
  译文:
  上周四下午,四个学生正在他们放学回家的路上。
  突然,他们看到一辆卡车从拐角处快速地开过来,几个西瓜从上面掉下来。同时,一个骑车的中年男子摔倒在地,身上流血。
  他们当中其中一人拨打电话报警,另外一人打120,剩下的两人则照顾伤者。不一会儿,警察来了,他们向警察报告了事情的经过,然后救护车把伤者送进了医院。
  编后感:交通事故,相信每个人都不希望这种事情发生,其实只要我们每个人在生活中都多加一份注意,平时多积累一些交通知识,遵守交通规则,相信我们的交通会更加的文明。
  【推荐阅读】
(e18m1407)
英文网导航
英文网最新更新扫二维码下载作业帮
2亿+学生的选择
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
2亿+学生的选择
70分!求一片大一生英语短文!你的一位朋友在交通事故中受伤,你写信表示慰问,希望他早日康复,并诚挚的提供帮助.关键词:交通事故--traffic accident 用书信格式写,字数不用太多但不要低于120,也不要太高.好的我追加50分!
扫二维码下载作业帮
2亿+学生的选择
dear Sam:i am so awfully sorry to hear that you got hurt in a traffic accident yestoday,how about you now?a little better?don't be upset.you don't know how i envy you,because you don't have to do a lot of homework.but unfortunately,you have fallen behind in many lessons these days.don't worry,ii will see you tomorrow,and i will help you to make it up,i suggest you just have a good rest,and don't think other things.Hoping you're feeling much better and you'll soon be back home from your hospital stay.May happiness follow you everywhere …just like we do.Best wishes for you.yoursXXX
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码扫二维码下载作业帮
2亿+学生的选择
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
2亿+学生的选择
英语作文 一场车祸咋写
扫二维码下载作业帮
2亿+学生的选择
a car accident「一场车祸」  第一篇:  a car accident of which i was the victim occurred a few months ago at hoping road and chiho road. the memory of that harrowing experience can still make my heart go pit-a-pat. one day when crossing a street intersection i was suddenly enthralled by the sight of a beautiful girl in miniskirt walking on the sidewalk. for a moment i was oblivious of the onrushing traffic then shrills of alarm arose and i woke up from my daydream with a start. but it was too late, i was hurtled to the ground by a passing car. i can't think why i was so careless at that point. what a fool i was to cross a busy intersection when i was dangerously distracted by the sight of an attractive girl. if only such a terrible experience had never happened to me! i wish i could see her again, but certainly not at a street intersection and not when i was behaving like a fool.  第二篇:  whenever i look in the mirror and see the scar on my face i remember that cad accident. i t was a dirk night. i had a very good time at a marvelous birthday party thrown for a friend of mine. we ate and drank and danced happily. i thought i had drunk to however, when the party was over, i jumped into my car and drove away lightheartedly. there were only a few cars on the highway, so i drove faster and faster. suddenly i screamed and fell unconscious. the next thing i knew was that i was in a hospital, and a few days later when i checked out i found my face was indelibly scarred. i was so put out by the accident. i wish it hadn't happened. why on earth didn't i drive more slowly? i f only i hadn't drunk so much and what a fool i was to have a drunken driving. that accident has surely taught me a lesson and i think it is not only a good lesson but also an unforgettable experience.  第三篇:  on a holiday morning i drove home from my uncle's. the streets were as usual not crowded. i enjoyed a leisurely driving. nearing a crossroads, i saw the yellow traffic light flashing off and on. a highway bus was running toward me, but it was still a safe distance away. i drove on. then, to my horror, i was aware that the big bus was rushing head-on to me. i swerved my car and applied the brake, but it was too late. i heard a loud crash when the bus sideswiped the right door of my car in the middle of the street. at the sight of the big bus standing close by, i was rather frightened. why on earth didn't i stop and wait till it passed? i should have remembered that caution is all that matters in safe driving. the bus driver seemed
a small car should yield its right of way to a bigger one. what a fool i was to put myself at the mercy of a big bus! i have learned that it is better to give way to a big bus than to take a chance with the dubious considerateness of its driver and be ruined. if only my small car were as strongly built as a tank!  第四篇:  at the roundabout of the west-gate mall in taipei have you ever seen a high hoarding that shows in numerical figures the incidence of traffic accidents registered daily in taipei? it is of course a warning to car drivers. i used to see those figures, however, with nonchalance. although i had a motorbike and rode it to work everyday, most to the time i rode it carefully, and only once in a while i sped on the road for fear of being late to work for a date. a car accident would never victimize me, i thought. i was always lucky. but, alas, i eventually became the victim of a car accident which forced me to lie in a hospital for about fourteen months and become a news-maker in spite of myself. that day a bus was running in my direction and not far from it was bus stop. i was so na?ve as to think that the bus driver would pay heed to me. no sooner and i seen that bus approaching me than i sensed i was hurled off my motorbike. when i woke up feeling pain and soreness from head to toe, a nurse told me that i was in a critical condition upon arrival at the hospital and that i was lucky because the doctors decided to operate on me instantly. now i am alive and well, though i have ugly scars all over my body as a result of eight operations and a maimed leg to boot. i have paid really much too much for a careless driver.  第五篇:  whenever i start my car i cannot help recalling a nightmarish experience. that experience was connected with a car accident in which i nearly got killed. the accident came a few months ago when i was turning the corner of a hillside within a short distance of my home. having driven non-stop for many hours, so i stopped my car and opened the door to get out to take a breather. i was so absorbed in the thought that i would soon see my folks after a long absence that i did not pay attention things around me. then, just as i got off the car, something hit me and i fell and lay in a puddle of blood. despite my blurred vision i saw a motorcycle pass by at full speed. then i became unconscious. when i woke up i found myself in a hospital. my leg, forehead and elbows were all bound up in white bandage. furthermore, many places on my body were bruised. i had been hospitalized for fourteen days. i can't think why i was so ca had i been more careful i would have avoided that terrible accident. if only such a harrowing experience had never happened! but i think i have learned a lesson from it. we chinese have a saying, "one who has narrowly escaped a tremendous disaster will live happily ever after." i hope such prediction will come true soon.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码

我要回帖

更多关于 英语作文感谢朋友帮助 的文章

随机推荐