我没有工作怎么办手机号码你会怎么为

你还好吗?你什么时候的飞机飞往上海呢?我想在今晚跟你聊天,如果你有时间的话?我会在21号也就是明天晚上十一点的时候去机场接你,你是北京首都机场到达吗?还是别的机场?我明天去接你的时候可能不开车,也可能开车,因为我的车被朋友借走,他不确定明天能还给我,如果能还给我就开车去接你,不能还给我的话,我就打出租车去接你,然后我会在接人的出口那等你,你取完行李出来之后就能看见我,你的美国号码不能拨打我的电话吗?如果联系不上我,请接用别人的电话跟我联系,我的电话在北京直接拨打就可以了,电话是:,我没有预定去昆明的机票,因为我觉得过段时间机票可能会有更低的折扣,然后酒店我想等你来北京了,的翻译:Are you doing? When do you plane to fly to Shanghai? I would like to video chat with you tonight, if you have time, then? When I will be tomorrow at 11 o'clock at night, 21st to pick you up at the airport, Beijing Capital Airport you got it? There are other airport? I tomorrow to received you of whe 什么意思?中文翻译英文,英文翻译中文,怎么说?
青云英语翻译
你还好吗?你什么时候的飞机飞往上海呢?我想在今晚跟你聊天,如果你有时间的话?我会在21号也就是明天晚上十一点的时候去机场接你,你是北京首都机场到达吗?还是别的机场?我明天去接你的时候可能不开车,也可能开车,因为我的车被朋友借走,他不确定明天能还给我,如果能还给我就开车去接你,不能还给我的话,我就打出租车去接你,然后我会在接人的出口那等你,你取完行李出来之后就能看见我,你的美国号码不能拨打我的电话吗?如果联系不上我,请接用别人的电话跟我联系,我的电话在北京直接拨打就可以了,电话是:,我没有预定去昆明的机票,因为我觉得过段时间机票可能会有更低的折扣,然后酒店我想等你来北京了,
选择语言:从
罗马尼亚语
罗马尼亚语
正在翻译,请等待...
Are you doing? When do you plane to fly to Shanghai? I would like to video chat with you tonight, if you have time, then? When I will be tomorrow at 11 o'clock at night, 21st to pick you up at the airport, Beijing Capital Airport you got it? There are other airport? I tomorrow to received you of whe
You fortunately? Your when airplane flies to Shanghai? I want to chat in the tonight with your video frequency, if you have time? I could in 21 also be tomorrow evening 11 time will go to the airport to meet you, you is Beijing Capital Airport arrives? Other airport? I will meet your time tomorrow p
Are you all right? When do you planes to fly to Shanghai? I would like to talk to your video chat tonight, if you have time, then? I will be at 21:11 pm, that is, tomorrow, when I visited the airport to meet you that you are Beijing Capital Airport arrival? Still other airport? Tomorrow, I am going
Are you doing? When do you plane to fly to Shanghai? I would like to video chat with you tonight, if you have time, then? When I will be tomorrow at 11 o'clock at night, 21st to pick you up at the airport, Beijing Capital Airport you got it? There are other airport? I tomorrow to received you of whe

我要回帖

更多关于 我没有办法不去爱你 的文章

随机推荐