第一道题和第五题怎么做道题

& “有100人参加算术测验,从第l题到第5题...”习题详情
0位同学学习过此题,做题成功率0%
有100人参加算术测验,从第l题到第5题共有5道题.答对每道题的人数分别是:第1题92人;第2题86人;第3题61人;第4题87人;第5题57人.这次测验规定,5道题中只要做对3道题就算及格.请问:最少有多少人及格?65人&
本题难度:
题型:解答题&|&来源:2012-高思教育
分析与解答
习题“有100人参加算术测验,从第l题到第5题共有5道题.答对每道题的人数分别是:第1题92人;第2题86人;第3题61人;第4题87人;第5题57人.这次测验规定,5道题中只要做对3道题就算及格.请问:最少有多少人...”的分析与解答如下所示:
找到答案了,赞一个
如发现试题中存在任何错误,请及时纠错告诉我们,谢谢你的支持!
有100人参加算术测验,从第l题到第5题共有5道题.答对每道题的人数分别是:第1题92人;第2题86人;第3题61人;第4题87人;第5题57人.这次测验规定,5道题中只要做对3道题就算及格.请问:最...
错误类型:
习题内容残缺不全
习题有文字标点错误
习题内容结构混乱
习题对应知识点不正确
分析解答残缺不全
分析解答有文字标点错误
分析解答结构混乱
习题类型错误
错误详情:
我的名号(最多30个字):
看完解答,记得给个难度评级哦!
“有100人参加算术测验,从第l题到第5题...”的最新评论
欢迎来到乐乐题库,查看习题“有100人参加算术测验,从第l题到第5题共有5道题.答对每道题的人数分别是:第1题92人;第2题86人;第3题61人;第4题87人;第5题57人.这次测验规定,5道题中只要做对3道题就算及格.请问:最少有多少人及格?”的答案、考点梳理,并查找与习题“有100人参加算术测验,从第l题到第5题共有5道题.答对每道题的人数分别是:第1题92人;第2题86人;第3题61人;第4题87人;第5题57人.这次测验规定,5道题中只要做对3道题就算及格.请问:最少有多少人及格?”相似的习题。用户名:zengshunyao
文章数:17
访问量:3374
注册日期:
阅读量:1297
阅读量:3317
阅读量:446244
阅读量:1131606
51CTO推荐博文
/**************************************************************
* Copyright (c) 2013, 西华师范大学计算机学院
* All rights reserved.
* 完成日期:2013 年 05 月 21 日
* 工 具:VC6.0
* 输入描述:
* 问题描述: 在第3题的基础上编写一个函数input,用来输入5个学生的成绩。
* 程序输出:
* 问题分析:略
* 算法设计:略
**************************************************************/
#include &stdio.h&
#include &stdlib.h&
N 5/*定义五个学生*/
struct student
char name[10];
float score[3];
struct student stu[N];
int main()
void print(int n);/*struct student stu[],int n*/
/*struct student*/void input (int n);/*struct student stu[],int n*/
printf("\007请输入五个学生的成绩:\n");
system("pause");
void print(/*struct student stu[],*/int n)
printf("学号\t姓名\t语文
for (i=0;i&n;i++)
printf("%2d\t%s\t%3.2f
%3.2f\n",stu[i].num,stu[i].name,stu[i].score[0],stu[i].score[1],stu[i].score[2]);
/*struct student */void input (/*struct student stu[],*/int n)
for (i=0;i&n;i++)
printf("\007请输入%d个学生的学号:",i+1);
scanf("%d",&stu[i].num);
printf("请输入姓名:");
scanf("%s",stu[i].name);
printf("请输入是3各科目的成绩:");
scanf("%f%f%f",&stu[i].score[0],&stu[i].score[1],&stu[i].score[2]);
return /*stu*/;
}本文出自 “” 博客,请务必保留此出处
了这篇文章
类别:┆阅读(0)┆评论(0)题号:3146189题型:信息匹配难度:一般引用次数:76更新时间:17/01/18
下面文章中有5个段落需要添加首句(第1—5题)。请从以下选项(A、B、C、D、和F)中选出适合各段落的首句,并在答题纸上将相应选项的标号涂黑。选项中有一项是多余选项。A. Improper body language results from nervousnessB. Body movement should command attentionC. Use images with a few words for notesD. Make a video of the presentationE. Make quick improvementF. Try to gesture naturallyImprove the Public Speaking With Body LanguageA successful public speaker does not only focus on what to say, but the physical message of presentation. Some call this “body language.” It includes posture, eye contact and gestures - how you move your hands or arms. Charles LeBeau, a professor of public speaking tells about how to do it well.【小题1】________. Presenters may not feel at ease because they’re doing a presentation. They may worry about their poor English, and their lack of confidence. They’re trying to figure out the grammar and what to say. They’re having all kinds of difficulty doing presentation, and also controlling their body. They may move from side to side. Besides, it’s not a good idea for a presenter to stand perfectly still. In fact an audience can lose interest in a speaker who does not move.【小题2】________. With posture, the typical problem is that they are often moving back and forth, and they’re not facing the audience. They don’t catch the audience’s attention. They are only trying to talk from notes, facing the white board or the screen with slides rather than talking to the audience. Same thing with eye contact. Besides, some experts advise moving your body to a different place for each idea. Stay in place until you finish making that point. Then move to the next place on the stage or in the room.【小题3】________. Images should help communicate the point you want to make. Writing a few words with the image on your slide instead of sentences helps you remember that point. If you can figure out what images to use that will communicate your message, because the images will communicate faster and more clearly than words. Then you can look at the audience while speaking.【小题4】________. Holding on to notes makes it more difficult for a speaker to have a proper gesture. Mr. LeBeau’s book, “Speaking of Speech,” discusses this.& He says gestures should support the point the speaker is making. For example, when talking about three ideas, hold up three fingers to introduce them. Then hold up one finger while explaining the first idea, two fingers for the second, and so on.【小题5】________. It can help you see from a different angle, you may clearly see: “Oh, My! I had no idea that I looked like that! My posture! I’m moving all over the place. Look at my hips. It’s going back and forth and back and forth. And my eye contact! All of these other goofy things that I’m doing without noticing it, or thinking that ‘well, it’s not such a big deal.’& Once you see what you are doing, you may change more quickly. So you can do your presentation again, and work on changing, then you can compare, and see that you can make quick improvement.An important part of public speaking is practice. When you practice remember these important tips: Be aware of your posture, eye contact, and gestures. Record yourself using a phone, tablet, or camera. Watch yourself and plan what you will do to improve.
提示: 下载试题将会占用您每日试题的下载次数,建议加入到试题篮统一下载(普通个人用户: 3次/天)
【知识点】
相关试题推荐
Attitudes Wired in Happy and Successful BrainsI’ve carefully examined happy and successful people from all different professions —actors, scientists, comedians, musicians, etc. They share very similar philosophies. Here are some of the fundamental attitudes and beliefs that contribute to their happiness and success:◆ &&&&&&&&&&①This is one of the most commonly recited mottos in self-improvement. Individuals who see their mistakes and failures as a learning experience are much more prone to happiness and success.When we adopt the belief that “failure is a part of learning,” we become more resilient and courageous in the face of new challenges.Instead of avoiding situations where we may embarrass ourselves, we embrace these challenges in life, even when we know they can be risky and painful. When we do fail, we don’t see it as the end of the world, but a point to improve upon.◆ &&&&&&&&&&②Many people are great at finding problems and being critic however, they do this without ever suggesting a possible solution or alternative to their situation.They complain about this and that, but they never take an active role to actually improve these things. They focus on problems not to learn from them or fix them, but to make excuses for why their lives are miserable and unpleasant.I believe acknowledging problems in life is important. I don’t recommend that we ignore things in our life that disturb us or make us unhappy. However, it’s also important to think of ways we can actually respond to these problems and change our circumstances.Ruminating over problems in our life without a plan to take action is not only a waste of time, but it makes us even more sad and depressed. If you’re going to be critical about something in your life, focus on the ways you can actually make a difference.◆ &&&&&&&&&&&③Happy and successful people are incredibly grateful for their lives and everything they have: their relationships, their home, their job, their possessions, their talents, their achievements, etc.Although successful people are often thought of as always hungry and striving – always trying to improve things, achieve their goals, and make things better – this inner drive doesn’t take away from the fact they are very happy and content with their lives.Gratitude is an irreplaceable characteristic of true happiness and success. Even if we achieve great things in life, without gratitude we often find ourselves empty and discontent. Make sure you take the time to reflect on how lucky you are as a person (I believe everyone can find something to be grateful for).◆ &&&&&&&&&&&④Happy and successful individuals know that we can learn a lot from other happy and successful individuals. Having peopled to look up to is a great resource for learning the beliefs and habits that contribute to other people’s success, and then modeling those beliefs and habits in our own lives.If you want to improve a particular area of your life, then find a couple of people who already excel in that area of life. Study them. Ask them questions. Have them show you their technique and share their stories.The more willing you are to learn from others, the more successful you will be. Talking and listening to others is one of the best ways to get more perspective into what you want to improve in life — and how you can do it.Please add a comment at the bottom of this page or blog in our forum here. Please do not use apostrophes in your comments.【小题1】What does the underlined word “resilient” in Paragraph 3 probably mean?A.depressedB.regretfulC.romanticD.flexible【小题2】The author thinks if one merely focuses on problems, he’ll ________.A.find out a way to solve problems B.ignore complaints about problemsC.use the problems as his excusesD.acknowledge and solve problems【小题3】People with gratitude ________.A.feel satisfied with his lifeB.stop struggling in lifeC.owe success to their own talentsD.reflect on their achievements【小题4】The successful people may possess the following attitudes EXCEPT ________.A.gratitude and beliefB.courage and riskC.willingness and luckinessD.fortune and convention【小题5】Choose the following sub-headings for Parts ①②③ and ④.a. Learn from others&&&&&&&&&&&&b. Show your gratitudec. Focus on solutions&&&&&&&&&&&d. Learn from failureA.a b c dB.d c b aC.d a b cD.a c b d【小题6】Which of the following can be used to support the concept “Show your gratitude”?A.“He is a wise man who does not sigh for the things which he has not, but appreciates forthose which he has.”— EpictetusB.“We think too small. Like the frog at the bottom of the well. He thinks the sky is only asbig as the top of the well. If he surfaced, he would have an entirely different view.”— Mao Tse-TungC.“Keep away from people who try to belittle your ambitions. Small people always do that, butthe really great make you feel that you, too, can become great.”— Mark TwainD.“Failure is the foundation of success, and the means by which it is achieved. Success is the hiding- but who can tell when the turning-point will come?”— Lao Tzu
根据短文内容,从短文后的选项中选出能填入空白处的最佳选项。Travel LightGetting away for a short time always seems like a great idea—until you have to pack.&【小题1】&&&The rule is: pack light. Here are some tips to help you pack. Make a list. Think of what you need from your head to your toes.&&【小题2】&&&When you’ve done this once, it’ll be easier next time. 2. Consider buying small-size samples of shampoo, toothpaste, and other items at your local drugstore. You can reuse the plastic containers next time you go away too. 3. Choosing which clothes to bring is probably the hardest packing decision to make. Think once again from head to toe — hat, shirts, jeans, sneakers, etc. Once you’ve picked out what you want to bring, think carefully. Do you really need that extra pair of jeans? If so, fine.&&【小题3】&&&Don’t try to fool yourself. You are the one who will be left holding the bag. 4. Weather is an important factor in your packing. If it’s cold, you could wear a jacket, a - sweater, a regular shirt, and a T-shirt. Putting them on will keep you warm. &&【小题4】&Remember how much easier it will be to carry your bag! As for shoes, you may want to call ahead to see if dress shoes are necessary. If so, one pair will be enough, along with one pair of comfortable shoes. Remember that it is you who have been invited somewhere, not your things.&&&【小题5】&&&&So, do it right—pack light. A.Mixing and matching is a smart and easy way to lighten your load. B.But packing won’t be a problem if you remember one simple rule. C.You will have an easier time if you’re weighed down.D.But make sure they’re really worth the extra weight.E. It’s best to bring these things with you.F. And it’ll leave more room in your bag. G. Keep the list for future reference.
根据短文内容,从短文后的选项中选出能填入空白处的最佳选项。选项中有两项为多余选项。The family has the responsibility for keeping young children safe, providing love and helping all their children to learn to get along with people. The most important beginning is the development of trust. The infant (婴儿的) needs to know that there is someone who cares and provides for his or her needs. &&&【小题1】【小题2】&&&Each person also has the responsibility to show love and affection to other people in the family. The way you show love can be different for different people. What one child feels is loving might be felt as disturbing by a different child. Each person’s needs should be respected. It is your responsibility to be an understanding person.There are different ways to show young children affection and love. It is easy to tell when it is direct, a hug or kiss, or the words“I love you.”&【小题3】&&&Young children respond better to demonstrating love. Use words to describe love with action. In this way the feelings are clear and not misunderstood.Showing love also means guiding the actions of young children. As young children grow more independent, the people responsible need to understand these growing skills. But as important as it is to allow children the freedom to explore and be themselves, it is important to set limits for children. &&【小题4】【小题5】&&Respect is the most important part of family relationships and harmony. Maintain control of yourself and your feelings.A.A hug is a physical need.B.Respect the child’s self-esteem.C.Remember how important your child is to you.D.Many families don’t stop to think about their values.E. Another way a person might show love is through actions.F. Each person in the family has a need for love and affection.G. Clearly express to your child what is acceptable behavior in all sorts of daily situations.
暂时无评论暂时无评论
—May I help you?—_______, but I’m just looking now.A.Go aheadB.ThanksC.Please yourselfD.Wait a minute
热门知识点5道脑筋急转弯:答对第1题绝对是高智商!但是我估计没人答出来?
5道脑筋急转弯:答对第1题绝对是高智商!但是我估计没人答出来?
小宝宝食谱
看完之后大家有什么想说的欢迎网友们尽情吐槽,有什么喜欢看想看的文章也可以告诉小编哦,小编看到了会尽力为你们找的,小编会在下方评论区等大家哦!今天,我给大家整理了5道脑筋急转玩,每道题都非常有意思,尤其是第1题,即有趣,也很容易考到你,你智商够高吗?请直接挑战第一题吧。1、看图猜成语,为什么抓不到鱼?
2、把一根绳子对折,再对折,然后把对折后的绳子剪成三段,这根绳子总共被剪成几小段?
3、你知道10块钱可以喝几瓶啤酒?
4、你知道汽车是停在几号车位的吗?
5、加一笔,让等式成立小编有话说:看完文章之后,网友们,你们有什么想法呢?喜欢小编的文章,可以关注小编,也可以在评论区吐槽小编哟!
本文仅代表作者观点,不代表百度立场。系作者授权百家号发表,未经许可不得转载。
小宝宝食谱
百家号 最近更新:
简介: 早期教育、早教理念、早教方法、早教建议
作者最新文章五道IQ测试题,看你是不是天才 - 第一星座网五道IQ测试题,看你是不是天才 15:02:00来源:第一星座网作者:匿名  今天小编为大家准备了五道测试IQ的题目,如果全都答对了,那你就是一个人人羡慕的天才了;答对四题,也还不错,是一个帅才;答对三题,凑合吧,还有一个将才的称号;答对一题,那就只有人才的称号了;连一题都打不对的话是什么?不要我说了吧,敢不敢来挑战一下呢?那就来做这个吧!
  五道IQ测试题,看你是不是天才
  1、桌子上有2、1、6三张卡片,请问摆成一个什么数字可以让43整除?  126→A  219→B  162→C  129→D  216→E
  2、这一等式很奇怪,0比2大,2比5大,5比0 大。为什么?  发誓的时候→A  不可能有这样的时候→B  石头剪子布→C
  3、请选择缺少的数字?2, 5, 7 4, 7, 5 3, 6, _  6→A  7→B  8→C
  4、中国人吃的饭多还是日本人吃的饭多?  中国人→A  日本人→B  一样多→C  不确定→D
  5、玛丽有一袋子的糖果。她吃了一颗并把其它糖果数量的一半给珍妮。然后她又吃了另一颗并把剩余数量的一半给麦克。她后来吃了第三颗糖果,现在只剩下四颗。她最初拥有几颗糖果  20→A  21→B  22→C  23→D
  相关测试: 
共有2条信息1/21
星座测算子时23点子23-0丑1-2点寅3-4点卯5-6点辰7-8点巳9-10点午11-12未13-14申15-16酉17-18戌19-20亥21-22男白羊座男白羊座男金牛座男双子座男巨蟹座男狮子座男处女座男天秤座男天蝎座男射手座男摩羯座男水瓶座男双鱼座女白羊座女白羊座女金牛座女双子座女巨蟹座女狮子座女处女座女天秤座女天蝎座女射手座女摩羯座女水瓶座女双鱼座男子鼠男子鼠男丑牛男寅虎男卯兔男辰龙男巳蛇男午马男未羊男申猴男酉鸡男戌狗男亥猪女子鼠女子鼠女丑牛女寅虎女卯兔女辰龙女巳蛇女午马女未羊女申猴女酉鸡女戌狗女亥猪男:A型血男:A型血B型血O型血AB型血女:A型血女:A型血B型血O型血AB型血copyright &
www.d1xz.net 第一星座网 版权所有 浙ICP备号-1返回顶部

我要回帖

更多关于 第五题怎么做 的文章

随机推荐