一句英文简短情话 经典文

网站(工具类)
网站(学习类)
标签:名人名言英语经典句子
您当前位置: >>
英语经典句子
发布:&|&分类:&|&
  英语  1、Whatever is worth doing is worth doing well.  任何值得做的,就把它做好。  2、Happiness is a way station between too much and too little.  幸福是太多和太少之间的一站。  3、In love folly is always sweet.  恋爱中,干傻事总是让人感到十分美妙。  4、The hard part isn&t making the decision. It&s living with it.  做出决定并不困难,困难的是接受决定。  5、Your happy passer-by all knows, my distressed there is no place hides.  你的幸福路人皆知,我的狼狈无处遁形。  6、You may be out of my sight, but never out of my mind.  你也许已走出我的视线,但从未走出我的思念。  7、Love is not a maybe thing. You know when you love someone.  爱不是什么可能、大概、也许,一旦爱上了,自己是十分清楚的。  8、In the end, it&s not the years in your life that count. It&s the life in your years.  到头来,你活了多少岁不算什么,重要的是,你是如何度过这些岁月的。  9、When the whole world is about to rain, let&s make it clear in our heart together.  当全世界约好一起下雨,让我们约好一起在心里放晴。  10、It&s better to be alone than to be with someone you&re not happy to be with.  宁愿一个人呆着,(& )也不要跟不合拍的人呆一块。  11、Life is a journey, not the destination, but the scenery along the should be and the mood at the view.  人生就是一场旅行,不在乎目的地,在乎的应该是沿途的风景以及看风景的心情。  12、Time goes by so fast, people go in and out of your life. You must never miss the opportunity to tell these people how much they mean to you.  时间在流逝,中人来人往。不要错失机会,告诉他们在你生命中的意义。  13、I lied when I said I didn&t like you. I lied when I said I didn&t care. I lie every time I try to tell myself I will never fall for you.  我说不爱你,那是假话;我说不在乎,那是假话;我告诉自己对你再不会有感觉了,那也是假话。  14、One needs 3 things to be truly happy living in the world: some thing to do, some one to love, some thing to hope for.  要得到真正的快乐,我们只需拥有三样东西:有想做的事,有值得爱的人,有美丽的梦。  15、No matter how bad your heart has been broken, the world doesn&t stop for your grief. The sun comes right back up the next day.  不管你有多痛苦,这个世界都不会为你停止转动。太阳依旧照样升起。  16、Accept what was and what is, and you&ll have more positive energy to pursue what will be.  接受过去和现在的模样,才会有能量去追寻自己的未来。  17、Until you make peace with who you are, you&ll never be content with what you have.  除非你能和真实的自己和平相处,否则你永远不会对已拥有的东西感到满足。  18、If you would hit the mark, you must aim a little above it. Every arrow that flies feels the attraction of earth. -Henry Wadsworth Longfellow.  要想射中靶,必须瞄准比靶略为高些,因为脱弦之箭都受到地心引力的影响。  19、If you wish to succeed, you should use persistence as your good friend, experience as your reference, prudence as your brother and hope as your sentry.  如果你希望,当以恒心为良友、以经验为参谋、以谨慎为兄弟、以希望为哨兵。  20、I&ll think of you every step of the way.  我会想你,在漫漫长路的每一步。  来源:佳人网分页:
你可能感兴趣的文章:
本站为你推荐的文章:
本文标题:本文地址:
Powered By ZBlog | 鄂ICP备号-3 |当前位置: &
提醒一句的英文
英文翻译a word of caution...do not make your guarantee policy complex or vague...the cleaner and simpler, the bettera word of caution: it takes a little finesse to bid at these fast-paced auctions - and i mean fast&&&& call attention ...&&&&one&&&&sentence&&&&in case i forget please remind me of my promise&&&&1.(从旁指点, 促使注意) call attention to
提醒大家注意 draw everybody's a ...&&&& how are you&&&&reminder&&&&drag in irrelevant matters&&&&make cold and biting remarks&&&&speak incoherently&&&&remind sb that&&&&remindful&&&&attention gatter&&&&reminder letter&&&& using tts&&&&gb-32-21-002; m medicine reminder&&&&waring tone&&&& warner&&&&later amendments and additions were&&&&every sha-la-la-la&&&&make cold and biting remarks&&&& in short
关于这件事一句话也别说。 don't mention a word about it&&&&i only tried to help&&&&do you have the time&&&&playing the field
例句与用法One word of warning , the zero - transaction - costs assumption is just an assumption提醒一句, “零交易成本”假设仅仅是一个假设。 Be forewarned , gentle reader , this book is definitely not politically correct , and worse , it could turn around a boy ' s life事先提醒一句,尊敬的读者,这本书绝对犯了政治错误,更有甚者,它可能改变一个男孩的一生。 We should accept interviwing self - possessed and calmly in the age of information in which earth - shaking changes take place at any moment小小地提醒一句: “随机应变”不能用来修饰“社会”或“时代” ;并且,无论在什么形势下,面试时都需要冷静应对。 One word of caution , however : care needs to be taken when deciding on where to install the boot loader usually grub or lilo - i would recommend not installing it in the master boot record which is usually the default不过,提醒一句:当决定安装引导加载程序(通常是grub或lilo )的位置时一定要小心我建议不要将其安装在master boot record ( mbr ) (通常默认就是这样)中。 Excuse 1 : i am a weathered hunter who has been hunting vicious beasts in jungle for years and suddenly i am ordered to kill an innocent bunny which i stop killing since my childhood . my mind is a blank for any skills i learned long time ago . is it a good excuse老刘一直乐呵呵的脸慢慢转为严肃,认真地说: “老黄,别看咱俩相交这么多年,在大是大非的问题上我还是要提醒一句,祖国统一是没有讨价还价的余地的,你这种思想也是要不得的! ” Move around the mouse to control the star screen , press the space bar will be open fire , and the game no restrictions on ammunition , so you as far as possible since some hot fire . in addition to ducks , sometimes , there will be a h画面中的“ you ve been hit x times ”中的x即表示玩家目前被猎人击中的次数。画面右侧score表示玩家得分, dead ducks表示已经打中的野鸭数目, dead rangers则表示玩家击毙猎人的数目,呵呵,再提醒一句,没有子弹限制哦&&
相邻词汇热门词汇
提醒一句的英文翻译,提醒一句英文怎么说,怎么用英语翻译提醒一句,提醒一句的英文意思,发音,例句,用法和解释由查查在线词典提供,版权所有违者必究。
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Copyright &
(京ICP备号)
All rights reserved每天一句英语美句_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
每天一句英语美句
上传于|0|0|暂无简介
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用1下载券
想免费下载本文?