请英语学霸 英语帮我解答,定语从句

欢迎你,    
2016中考英语定语从句17道练习题
15:09:06 来源:新东方在线
  定语从句是必考知识点,整理了《2016英语定语从句17道练习题》,供同学们参考。  [讲义]  定语从句中,考连词为主,从句的谓语为辅  中考出题模板  1、Friends are those ___ make you smile, always open their hearts to you and
encourage you to succeed。  A。 which B。 what C。 whom D。 who  2、It’s quite common in Britain to say &Thank you& to the drivers for
people___ get off the bus。  A。 who B。 what C。 which D。 where  3、---Barbara, where do you work?  ---I work for a company ___ sells cars。  A。 which B。 where C。 what D。 who  4、--Excuse me, can I have a talk with your manager?  ----Yes? I am just the man__ you are looking for。  A。 whose B。 what C。 who D。 which  5、The book ___ he bought yesterday is very interesting。  A。 / B。 why C。 when D。 what  6、The boy for __ John bought the book is his san。  A。 / B。 whom C。 that D。 who  7、I like to visit a place __ history is long。  A。 which B。 that C。 whose D。 who  8、Do you know the woman __ name is Mary多  A。 of whom B。 that C。 whose D。 who  9、I visited the room ___Chairman Mao lived。多  A。 where B。 that C。 which D。 in which  10、I visited the bridge ___Luban built。多  A。 where B。 in which C。 that D。 不填  11、This is the most interesting story___I have ever heard  A。 where B。 in which C。 that D。 of which  12、The first meeting___we will take part in will be held in the
afternoon。  A。 what B。 why C。 不填 D。 that  13、I can remember well the persons and some pictures ___I see  A。 where B。 what C。 that D。 which  14、Those ___ want to go to the Great Wall sign up here。  A。 who B。 that C。 whom D。 whose  15、There is an old man ___ wants to see you。  A。 who B。 that C。 whom D。 whose  16、The boy who __ before me is my student。多  A。 sat B。 is C。 has been sitting D。 were  17、The bike that ___ is new one。  was lent/ lent/lends/ I was lent  解题思路  1-3主语考察  人2:who/that--- 物2:which/that  4--6宾语  A:正常情况  人4:who/whom/that/不填  物3:which/that/不填  我喜欢这个由鸟人唱的歌  i like the song which/that/不填 the man sang。  我喜欢这个你喜欢的歌手  i like the singer who/whom/that/不填 you like  B:非正常情况--- 谓语动词是词组时,介词前置  人:介词+whom 物:介词+which  I enter the room which/that/不填 you pointed to。  I enter the room to which you pointed  7--8 whose  I visit your friend。 Your friend’s name is Tom。  i visit your friend whose name is Tom。背  i like the city。 the city‘s history is long。  i like the city whose history is long。背  9--10、关系副词 when, why, where  i lived in __ Chairman Mao visited。  that/which/不填  i visited __ Chairman Mao lived。  where
本文关键字:
初中网络课堂
初三秋季班
初二秋季班
初一秋季班
中考【英语】秋季强化提升班(全国通用版)
初二【英语】秋季同步提升班(全国通用版)
初一【英语】秋季同步提升班(全国通用版)
中考【物理】秋季强化提升班(全国通用版)
中考【语文】秋季强化提升班(全国通用版)
中考【数学】秋季强化提升班(人教版)
初二【语文】秋季同步提升班(全国通用版)
初二【物理】秋季同步提升班(全国通用版)
中考【化学】秋季强化提升班(谭龙全国...
初一【语文】秋季同步提升班(全国通用版)
【学霸养成记】初三【物理】暑假班(3期)
初一【数学】秋季同步提升班(人教版)
【学霸养成记】初三【化学】暑假班(3期)
初二【数学】秋季同步提升班(人教版)
【学霸养成记】初二【数学】暑假班(3期)
版权及免责声明
1,"新东方在线"上的内容,包括文章、资料、资讯等, 本网注明"稿件来源:新东方在线"的,其版权 均为"新东方在线"或北京新东方迅程网络科技有限公司所有 ,任何公司、媒体、网站或个人未经授权不得转载、链接、转贴或以其他方式使用。已经得到 "新东方在线"许可 的媒体、网站,在使用时必须注明"稿件来源:新东方",违者本网站将依法追究责任。
2, "新东方在线" 未注明"稿件来源:新东方"的 文章、资料、资讯等 均为转载稿,本网站转载出于传递更多信息之目的,并不意味着赞同其观点或证实其内容的真实性。如其他媒体、网站或个人从本网站下载使用,必须保留本网站注明的"稿件来源",并自负版权等法律责任。如擅自篡改为 " 稿件来源:新东方 " ,本网站将依法追究其法律责任。
3,如本网转载稿涉及版权等问题,请作者见稿后在两周内与新东方在线联系。
中考网络课堂
实用 o 工具
交流 o 下载
中考课程排行榜
中考公开课
新东方在线官方微博定语从句翻译_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
定语从句翻译
阅读已结束,下载文档到电脑
想免费下载更多文档?
定制HR最喜欢的简历
你可能喜欢扫二维码下载作业帮
2亿+学生的选择
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
2亿+学生的选择
哪位学霸帮我写一篇英语作文,关于广告利与弊的,要有四个定语从句
╰訫y1丄瑣,勿扰
扫二维码下载作业帮
2亿+学生的选择
Nowadays, no matter where you get aro und in a city or even in the countryside, i t is pretty easy for you to find one or two signs introducing a product. This has bee n increasingly becoming popular in our d aily lives. Whether the influence of adve rtising is good or bad could be examined as follows. We will start by talking about the merits of advertising. Firstly, advertising is infor mative, which provides the customers wi th a quick access to the product needed. Take me as an example. I am a new resi dent of Guangzhou, a metropolitan city l ocated in the south of China. At the very beginning when moving to this city, I did not have a clue about where to purchas e all of the necessities for my newly-bou ght flat. Thanks to the ads on TV and in n ewspapers, amazingly almost all of the it ems ranging from furniture to household appliances were settled within a week. S econdly, consumers can expect to have a best price by comparing and contrastin g the prices and specifications of the co mmodity advertised by different supplie rs. However, advertising involves some def ects and I would like to list two of them h erein. Initially, the popularity of advertis ements has been growing along with the increased layout of design as well as sho wing up in the marketplace more freque ntly. The cost will definitely be passed on to the customers. Furthermore, the gene ration Y would probably lose their indivi duality because many of them buy the s ame goods advertised constantly in med ia during a certain period of time, which makes them appear alike. After the above analysis of the pros and cons, I tend to be in favor of the positive effects. Undoubtedly, nothing is more im portant than living in a society where or dinary people can enjoy the convenienc es and competitive prices brought by co mmercials. I believe that the negative ef fects can be minimized through sustaina ble economic growth and education
亲,对我的回答满意的话,就给个好评吧。如果还有不清楚的地方,可以跟我继续交流哦。
这是关于看电视的吗
广告哇 全文围绕着advertise
有没有关于看电视利与弊的,条件一样
抱歉啊,忘记老师布置的了,刚想起
The advantage and disadvantage of watch television When students step in grade 11, we find we hardly take time off enjoyments include watching television. In my mind, every subterfuge likes daily news, information of education to watch television just waste time. Only one advantage is that can help rest in nervous of highly study process. I don’t support waste more time on watch television and no one can waste, after all the Chinese college Entrance Examination is too important to every students. However watch television doesn’t like computer games or the other online games easily get addictions to students, so it don’t need energies and otherwise can help relieve pressures. It’s the best way for grade 11 students than others enjoyments.
有定语从句没
反正应该可以得高分吧
你的回答完美的解决了我的问题,谢谢!
你是大学的还是?
方便的话留个qq
不方便就算了
为您推荐:
扫描下载二维码

我要回帖

更多关于 如何成为英语学霸 的文章

随机推荐