四节级英语水果和蔬菜手抄报英语

优秀作文《英语蔬菜手抄报》十篇 300字|500字|600字|800字|1000字_
当前位置: >
> 优秀作文《英语蔬菜手抄报》十篇 300字|500字|600字|800字|1000字
优秀作文《英语蔬菜手抄报》十篇 300字|500字|600字|800字|1000字
作文一:《英语手抄报1》200字2012.1 第一期 编辑: 六.一 杨之邑 怎样学好英语?
1、多说。长此坚持下去你的口语肯定会有较大的提高。 2 、多听。听学过的课文的磁带,那将会对你的语言语调的学习有很大 的帮助。 3、多读。每天给予一定时间的练习朗读,将会对你提高阅读速度有很 大的好处。 4、建议:可洗脸刷牙时,听听磁带。吃完饭背单词,早晨的记忆力很 好,这时候背诵。睡前听几分钟英语,练练语感。
生活中常用的英语
1、you are all wet 你完全误 会了 2、it’s a matter of time 这 是迟早的问题 3、don’t brush me off 不要 敷衍我 4、 you can count on me 你 可以信得过我 5、speak of the devil 说曹 操, 曹操就到 6、don’t let me down 别叫 我失望 7 、 to suffer for one ’ s wisdom. 聪明反被聪明误 8、to be guided by destiny. 听天由命 9、 what you call this 你这 算什么 10、 you wish to be the best if man, you must suffer the bitterest of the bitter. 吃 得苦中苦, 方为人上人
1. All rivers run into sea. 海纳百川。 2. It is never too old to learn. 活到老,学到老。 3. All roads lead to Rome. 条条大路通罗马。 4.Diamond cuts diamond. 强中自有强中手。 5. Failure is the mother of success. 失败是成功之母。 6. Easier said than done. 说得容易,做得难。 7.It never rains but it pours. 不鸣则已,一鸣惊人。 8. Do it now. 机不可失,时不再来。 9. Every man has his hobbyhorse. 萝卜青菜,各有所爱。 10..A good beginning is half done. 良好的开端是成功的一半。
作文二:《英语手抄报1》300字同安一中 怎样学好英语?
2011 年 4 月 第一期 编辑: 初二(3)班 吴姝瑶
1、多说。长此坚持下去你的口语肯定会有较大的提高。 2 、多听。听学过的课文的磁带,那将会对你的语言语调的学习有很大 的帮助。 3、多读。每天给予一定时间的练习朗读,将会对你提高阅读速度有很 大的好处。 4、建议:可洗脸刷牙时,听听磁带。吃完饭背单词,早晨的记忆力很 好,这时候背诵。睡前听几分钟英语,练练语感。 所有解释权归本期编辑所有
生活中常用的英语
1、you are all wet 你完全误 会了 2、it’s a matter of time 这 是迟早的问题 3、don’t brush me off 不要 敷衍我 4、 you can count on me 你 可以信得过我 5、speak of the devil 说曹 操, 曹操就到 6、don’t let me down 别叫 我失望 7 、 to suffer for one ’ s wisdom. 聪明反被聪明误 8、to be guided by destiny. 听天由命 9、 what you call this 你这 算什么 10、 you wish to be the best if man, you must suffer the bitterest of the bitter. 吃 得苦中苦, 方为人上人
1. All rivers run into sea. 海纳百川。 2. It is never too old to learn. 活到老,学到老。 3. All roads lead to Rome. 条条大路通罗马。 4.Diamond cuts diamond. 强中自有强中手。 5. Failure is the mother of success. 失败是成功之母。 6. Easier said than done. 说得容易,做得难。 7.It never rains but it pours. 不鸣则已,一鸣惊人。 8. Do it now. 机不可失,时不再来。 9. Every man has his hobbyhorse. 萝卜青菜,各有所爱。 10..A good beginning is half done. 良好的开端是成功的一半。
作文三:《英语手抄报2》000字二年八班 张野
1, reducing to the public the opportunity to crowded places, for those who demonstrate physical discomfort, fever and cough symptoms, to avoid close contact with;
2, to develop good personal hygiene habits, including adequate sleep, eat nutritious food, more exercise and wash hands using soap to wash hands thoroughly;
3, consider wearing a mask n95, reducing the possibility of wind-borne;
4, on a regular basis taking Banlangen (can consider some regularity), Daqingye, mint leaves,
honeysuckle for tea.
5, special attention to a similar clinical presentation, attention. In
particular, sudden high fever, conjunctival flushing, cough, purulent
nasal discharge flow and other symptoms.
Six words, wash their hands, less crowding together
The proper use of masks
Wear a surgical mask should be noted that matters (to wear masks
before and took off his mask must wash your hands before and after):
(1) mask out the color side, with metal side upward;
(2) tie-down rope fixed masks or to mask a rubber band around the
ear, so close to the face mask;
(3) The mask should fully cover the nose and mouth and chin;
(4) the mask on the metal sheets along the bridge of the nose on both
sides by tight, so close to the face mask.
2, after wearing a mask, avoid touching a mask to prevent lower protective effect; if it must touch the
masks, wash hands thoroughly before and after the touch.
3, took off his mask, they should try to avoid touching the outside of the mask as this part of the bacteria may have been contaminated.
4, after the mask off and put it into tape or wrap in a paper bag, then put it into covered dustbins disposal.
5, surgical masks should be changed every day at least, masks, if damaged or defaced, shall be replaced immediately.
Handwashing
To maintain hand hygiene is the primary condition for the prevention of infectious diseases. Wash
hands with hand sanitizer or disinfecting hands with alcohol rub hand hygiene can be maintained.   1, when should wash their hands?
(1) In contact with eyes, nose and mouth before the
(2) after eating and before handling food
(3) after going to toilet
(4) When the hands are respiratory sub? Contaminated objects, such as when, after sneezing and
coughing
(5) touch-off the public objects, such as escalator handrails, elevator buttons and door handles 。
作文四:《英语手抄报》700字英语手抄报
英语作为(English
列颠岛的盎格鲁、撒克逊和朱特部落的日耳曼人所说的语言演变而来,并通过英国的殖民活动传播到世界各地。由于在历史上曾和多种民族语言接触,它的词汇从一元变为多元。语法从“多曲折”变为“少曲折”,语音也发生了规律性的变化。根据以英语作为母语的人数计算,英语是世界上最广泛的语言。但它可能是世界上第二大或第四大语言(1999年统计为380,000,000人使用英语),世界上60%以上的信件是用英语书写的,50%以上的报纸杂志是
成为一种国际语言。英语也是与计算机联系最密切的语言,大多数编程语言都与英语有联系,而且随着互联网的使用,使英文的使用更普及。与英语最接近的无疑是弗里西语,这种语言现在仍然在荷兰北部弗里斯兰省中使用,大约有50万个使用者。一些人认为低地苏格兰语是与英语接近的一个独立语言,而一些人则认为它是英语的一个方言。苏格兰语、荷兰东部和德国北部的低地撒克逊语与英语也很接近。其他相关的语言包括荷兰语、南非荷兰语和德语。诺曼人于11世纪征服英国,带来大量法语词汇,很大程度地丰富了英语词汇。
年左Vortigern于是他赐予盎格鲁族东南部的领土作为回报。随后他又进一步寻求支援,撒克逊族、盎格鲁
族与朱特族人便纷纷前来。《编年史》记载,最终这些
建立了七个王国:诺森伯利亚、麦西亚、东盎格利亚、肯特、埃塞克斯、苏塞克斯、威塞克斯
。   日尔曼人入侵后,统治了当地的凯尔特语民族。本地语言主要于苏格兰、威尔士来。这些入侵者的语言逐渐形成了“古英语”,与近代弗里西语极为相像。English、England(英格兰)和East Anglia(东盎格利亚)这三个词是分别从描绘盎格鲁族的词汇发展而来:Englisc、 Angelcynn、Englaland。
个英国的东半部。斯堪的纳维亚人说的是北日尔曼语。北日尔曼语和西日尔曼语的差别不是很悬殊。斯堪的纳维亚人入侵的结果使大量斯堪的纳维亚语(以古诺斯语Old Norse为代表)的词汇进入了古英语的词汇。
古诺斯语和古英语有很多同义词汇,结果古诺斯语词在英语词汇里往往取古英语词而代之。
近代英语在威廉·莎士比亚所处的时期开始繁荣,一些学者将之分为早期近代英语与后期近代英语,分界线为1800年左右。随着大英帝国对全世界大部分地区的占领和殖民,当地语言也很大程度上影响了英语的发展
作文五:《英语手抄报》500字English paradise英语乐园
名言警句:catchphrase
1、Do one thing at a time, and do well.
一次只做一件事,做到最好!
2、Keep on going never give up.
勇往直前, 决不放弃!
3、Whatever is worth doing is worth doing well.
任何值得做的事就值得把它做好!
4、Believe in yourself. I can because I think I can.
相信你自己。我行,因为我相信我行
5、Action speak louder than words.
行动胜于言语!
6、Never put off what you can do today until tomorrow.
今日事今日毕!
7、The best preparation for tomorrow is doing your best today.  对明天做好的准备就是今天做到最好!
8、You cannot improve your past, but you can improve your future. Once time is wasted, life is wasted.
你不能改变你的过去,但你可以让你的未来变得更美好。一旦时间浪费了,生命就浪费了。
9、Knowlegde can change your fate and English can accomplish your future.  知识改变命运,英语成就未来。
10、Judge not from appearances.
人不可貌相,海不可斗量。
11、Justice has long arms.
天网恢恢,疏而不漏。
16、Keep good men company and you shall be of the number.
近朱者赤,近墨者黑。
17、Knowledge is power.
知识就是力量。
18、Knowledge makes humble, ignorance makes proud.
博学使人谦逊,无知使人骄傲。
19、Let bygones be bygones.
过去的就让它过去吧。
20、Life without a friend is death.
没有朋友,虽生犹死。
21Behind every successful man there's a lot u unsuccessful years.——Bob Brown
每个成功者的后面都有很多不成功的岁月——鲍博·布朗 22I think success has no rules, but you can learn a lot from failure.——Jean Kerr  我认为成功没有定律,但你可从失败中学到很多东西——静·科尔
23、All things are difficult before they are easy.
万事开头难。
24、Constant dripping wears away the stone.
锲而不舍,金石可镂。
25、The first blow is half the battle.
良好的开端是成功的一半。
26There is no such thing as a great talent without great will - power. -- Balzac  没有伟大的意志力,便没有雄才大略。——巴尔扎克
27You have to believe in yourself. That's the secret of success. -- Charles Chaplin  人必须有自信,这是成功的秘密。——卓别林 28、Cease to struggle and you cease to live. -- Thomas Carlyle
生命不止,奋斗不息。——卡莱尔
A strong man will struggle with the storms of fate. -- Thomas Addison   强者能同命运的风暴抗争。——爱迪生
30、All things are difficult before they are easy.
凡事必先难后易。
31、Better to light one candle than to curse the darkness.
与其诅咒黑暗,不如燃起蜡烛。
32、Difficult circumstances serve as a textbook of life for people. 困难坎坷是人们的生活教科书。
33、 Failure is the mother of success.
失败乃成功之母。
34None is of freedom or of life deserving unless he daily conquers it anew. -Erasmus  只有每天再度战胜生活并夺取自由的人,才配享受生活的自由。
35Living without an aim is like sailing without a compass. -- John Ruskin
生活没有目标,犹如航海没有罗盘。——罗斯金
36、What makes life dreary is the want of motive. -- George Eliot
没有了目的,生活便郁闷无光。——乔治·埃略特
37、All things in their being are good for something.
天生我才必有用。
POEM小诗
Never give up,                         永不放弃 ,  Never lose hope.                        永不心灰意冷 。 Always have faith,                    永存信念 ,
It allows you to cope.                 它会使你应付自如 。  Trying times will pass,                难捱的时光终将过去 ,  As they always do.                    一如既往 。 Just have patience,                   只要有耐心 , Your dreams will come true.             梦想就会成真 。 So put on a smile,                     露出微笑 ,  You'll live through your pain.            你会走出痛苦 。
Know it will pass,                    相信苦难定会过去 , And strength you will gain              你将重获力量 。
Self-introduction 自我介绍
Hello, everyone! My name is You Ruxin.You can call me Cici.I am thirteen years old.I like English best.I think it’s useful and interesting for me.I like eating fruits and vegetables,because they’re healthy. I’m also a outgoing and happy girl.In my spare time,I
like to read books,they are my friends. I want to be a teacher in the future.
This is me!Do you like me?Can I be your friend?
作文六:《英语手抄报》100字英语短
布的朗 我:很兴高推我的好荐友朋李明您的公在司作。 工明毕业于李北京业工学大。他 专业是的计算软件机 。课非常秀。优年每他都获经获 了得优毕业生的称 秀上、进有具大很潜的力年善于 逻辑解用难决。题我 在四的年学中习,的他功得 一等奖学,而金他已且 号他。一是热情个积、极轻 。人不他仅学习而且快相 信如他能果入进们你
Lett r oe Recfommednaiot
nDer aBrow, Int is y pmleasuret or ecommednL  iMngi m, ygoo drifnd,e fro isha plicpaiotnto w roki nyour c moapyn .iL Mig grnaudtad feromB eijin gInudtsy Uriversniy. Hit msajrois  Driung th ehs daoena  eya rehg o sthcloarhisp.the  ttielof Co mpuetr ofStwre.a ofr yearus 'stduy he godoj bo .Eevryth e fristgrad  Aednhe  alo hassgot th e xceEleltn
,会给你公司带们很来多好。我处力推荐强他到你公司们。 您的朋友王
My f林malyi  hIae a hapvpy failmy.t's hIsam  yafhet,ry mmtheroand  me.y Mftahe rsid cteo.Hir liske st ploa yasketbblala d nwathcTY .M mythero is eatherc.She liesk t poay solcce.I'rma  tusent.I likedt o playon th ecomp ter.Thuis i sm haypy pfaimly
.Grad
uae.Heti  ansent usiahtsi andcpro rgesisveyoung man wi thhi g hpoentiality. tHeis n o tnloy quci kt laerning but aaslog od aot olvisn difgicful ptorlbmsew ih tloical gmind.I am s ru etat it hill wbneefityo rcumpona yifhe  an cwrok fo ryor uocmanyp .I storgly nrceomend mih mto your ocmpny. Youars Wng Lai
作文七:《英语手抄报》1000字会徽释义:中国2010年上海世博会会徽,以中国汉字“
世”字书法创意为形,“世”字图形寓意三人合臂相拥,状似美满幸福、相携同乐的家庭,也可抽象为“你、我、他”广义的人类,对美好和谐的生活追求,表达了世博会“理解、沟通、欢聚、合作”的理念,突显出中国2010年上海世博会以人为本的积极追求。
注:世博会会徽是中国2010年上海世界博览会象征。任何个人或组织都应爱护和尊重上海世博会会徽,并依照《世界博览会标志使用管理办法》的规定使用上海世博会会徽。使用人应维护上海世博会形象,正确使用上海世博会会徽。任何对上海世博会会徽的使用,均应遵守上海世博会事务协调局确定的使用规范。
Explanation: the emblem of the 2010 Shanghai world expo emblem of China, Chinese characters "world" and "creative calligraphy for the" three close graphics implies, arm is happiness, be with the family, who can also be abstracted as "you and me and he" generalized human, beautiful and harmonious life pursuit of understanding and
expression, communication, expo "together, cooperation" concept, underlines the world expo 2010 Shanghai, China people-oriented actively pursuing.
Note: the expo emblem is the 2010 Shanghai world expo in China. Any individual or organization should love and respect the Shanghai world expo emblem, and the world exposition in accordance with the measures on the administration of the use of Shanghai world expo emblem use. Users should maintain Shanghai world expo Shanghai world expo, correctly use the image emblem. Any use of Shanghai expo emblem shall comply with the Shanghai world expo, expanded use of business.
中国2010年上海世博会的吉祥物名字叫海宝
(HAIBAO),以汉字的“人”作为核心创意,体现“以人为本”的精神内涵。因为上海世博会的主题是“城市,让生活更美好”,而构成城市的主体以及创造体验美好生活的主体都是人。吉祥物的整体形象结构简洁、便于记忆传播。以蓝色为主色调,代表着地球、梦想、海洋、未来、科技等元素。“海宝”的主形态是水,颜色是海蓝色,表明了中国融入世界、拥抱世界的崭新姿态。“海宝”的名字寓意是“四海之宝”,他自信、可爱、快乐、充满活力。海宝翘起的头发,像翻卷的海浪;挺胸抬头的动作和双手的配合,显示着包容和热情;翘起大拇指,是对来自世界各地的朋友发出真诚邀请;海宝的欢笑,展示中国积极乐观、健康向上的精神面貌,以及全球城市文明发展的崭新成果。作为上海世博会的吉祥物,海宝是在向全世界传达真诚问候。
The world expo 2010 Shanghai, China's name is the mascot HAIBAO (with), the treasure of the Chinese character "person" as the core idea, "people-oriented" spirit connotation. Because of the Shanghai world expo is the theme of "better city, better life", a city of
beautiful life experience and the creation of the subject is the person. The mascot's overall image structure is simple and easy to remember. With a blue mass-tone, representing the earth, the sea, the future dream, science and technology, etc. "The main form of" water is lubricious, color is that China's integration into the world, and embrace the new world. "The treasure" name implies is "universal", his confidence, lovely, happy, energetic. The treasure that hair, like the waves rolled, Strut your stuff and hands, shows the tolerance and passion. Cock thumb, is to come from all over the world; a friend sincerely invite The treasure of laughter, display a positive and optimistic upward, health in China, and the spirit of global urban civilization development of new achievements. As the Shanghai world expo, the mascots in the world is sincere greetings to.
中国2010年上海世博会志愿者标志的主体由汉字“心”、英文字母“V”、嘴衔橄榄枝飞翔的和平鸽构成。与世博会会徽“世”异曲同工,在呈现中国文化个性的同时,表达了志愿者的用“心”和热“心”。“V”是英文“Volunteer”的首字母,阐述了标志所代表的群体,赋予其清晰的含义;飞翔的和平鸽代表上海,也象征和平友爱,橄榄枝则寓意可持续发展和希望,传承“城市,让生活更美好”的世博会主题。彩虹般的色彩,迎风飘舞的彩带,是上海热情的召唤。我们相信,2010年,在志愿者的努力下,来自世界各地的人将融洽地聚集在同一片天空下!
The denotational main body of Chinese Shanghai World's Fair in 2010 volunteer is composed of the Chinese character "heart" , English letter "V" , mouth rank olive branch flight dove of peace. The "world" achieves the same goal with different means with World's Fair emblem, while displaying Chinese culture individuality, the use "heart" and the hot "heart" having expressed a volunteer. "V" has been English "Volunteer" initial , has set forth group represented by sign , has given it's limpid import to; The dove of peace flying represents Shanghai , can't symbolize
friendly affection peaceful, the olive branch is implied meaning sustainable development and hope, Smriti "city, dodge the finer " World's Fair subject living. The color as rainbow , the colour bar whirling about in the wind, are enthusiastic calling of Shanghai. We believe in , the people who comes from world everywhere under volunteer's effort in 2010,assembles harmonious field under the same the movie sky .
Brief Introduction of World Expo Shanghai
World Expositions are galleries of human inspirations and thoughts. Since 1851 when the Great Exhibition of Industries of All Nations was held in London, the World Expositions have attained increasing prominence as grand events for economic, scientific,
technological and cultural exchanges, serving as an important platform for displaying historical experience, exchanging innovative ideas, demonstrating esprit de corps and looking to the future.
With a long civilisation, China favours international exchange and loves world peace. China owes its successful bid for the World Exposition in 2010 to the international
community's support for and confidence in its reform and opening-up. The Exposition will be the first registered World Exposition in a developing country, which gives expression to the expectations the world's people place on China's future development.
So what will Expo 2010 Shanghai China deliver to the world? There is no doubt the Chinese people will present to the world a successful, splendid and unforgettable exposition.
Expo 2010 Shanghai China will be a great event to explore the full potential of urban life in the 21st century and a significant period in urban evolution. The Chinese Government will go to great lengths to make Expo 2010 Shanghai China a special event that carries on traditions and opens a new vista into the future. Our motto is: "Keeping in mind the next 60 years' development while preparing for the six months' Exposition." We count on the continuing attention, support and participation of all the peace-loving countries.
世界博览会是人们灵感和思想的展示区。自从1851年在伦敦举办的所有国家的工业盛展,世界博览会已达到日益突出,作为盛大活动,为经济、科技和文化的交流,作为一个重要平台,展示历史经验,交流创新的意念,发扬团队精神,展望未来。
中国有着悠久的文明,促进国际交流并热爱世界和平。中国赢得2010年世界博览会,靠的是国际社会的支持和信心,对中国改革开放。博览会将会是第一个注册的在发展中国家举办的世博会,这也寄予了全球人民对中国未来发展的美好期待。
所以2010的中国上海世博会将会向世界呈现什么呢?毫无疑问中国人民将会呈现出一个成功,壮观而难忘的展览会。
2010年世博会是将21世纪的城市生活的潜力完全开发以及城市进展重要阶段的一项盛事。 中国政府竭力使2010世博会成为一项盛世可延续的传统,替未来打开了新的展望。我们的口号是“在牢记接下来60余年的发展而准备六个月的博览会”我们会将寄希望于继续关注,支持,参与的热爱世界和平的国家。
作文八:《英语手抄报》000字名人名言
Genius is formed in quiet, character in the stream of life.-----Goethe  天才形成于平静中,性格来自于生活的激流。 -----歌德  Wherever valour true is found, truemodesty will there abound.-----W. S. Gilbert
真诚的勇敢,都包含谦虚。-----吉尔伯特
Life can only be understood backwards, But it must be lived forward.-----Kierkergaard
只有向后才能理解生活,但要生活好,则必须向  前看。 -----克尔凯郭尔
A Night Mooring By Maple  -----Zhang Ji
Moon's down ,crows cry and Frost fills all the sky. By maples and boat lights, I sleepless lie. Outside Suzhou Hanshang Temple is in sight. Its ringing bells reach my boat at midnight.
A School-report
The father was reading the school-report which had just been handed to him by his hopeful son. His brow was wrathful as he read: "English, poor, French, weak, mathematics, mathematics, Fair," and he gave a glance of disgust at the quaking lad. "Wall, Dad." Said the son, "it is not as good as it might be, but have you seen that?" And he pointed to the next line, which read: "Health excellent."
Exercise-A Good Way To Keep Healthy
Everyone wants to have a healthy life,but what should we do? Eating healthily and having a good rest may help you.But do you think that we forget a very important thing,that is exercise!I think everyone should exerise regularly so you'll have a strong body. If you exerise regularly,you won't be so easy to get sick.You can do some easy sports just like jogging,swimming or playing badminton.That will make you healthy.Do you exercise everday?Are you healthy enough? Please exercise everday!
作文九:《英语手抄报》200字Happy English 英语DIY手抄报大赛开幕啦 为了营造学生学英语、爱英语的浓厚氛围,枫小鸿铭Happy English英语DIY手抄报大赛正式开幕!
一、主题:“迎圣诞,贺新年”
二、参赛对象:四—六年级全体同学
三、参赛要求:
1、参赛者将手抄报作品上交给本班英语老师
2、参赛作品要求:以手写为主,主题明确,设计美观,字体工整以英文撰写为主。
3、参赛所用纸型版面大小:8K白纸(普通试卷大小)
4. 手抄报正面右下角需附上个人信息(包括班级、姓名)
四、本次活动设一、二、三等奖若干名,获奖作品将选取部分展出在校英语专栏处
比赛截止日期:2013年12月10日
手抄报参考:
期待你的参与!
作文十:《英语手抄报2》000字吝啬鬼请客 The notorious cheap skate finally decided to have a party. Explaining to a friend how to find his apartment, he said,
读《环游地球八十天》有感
This is a fun, engaging plot works, the author in a relaxed and humorous, not without exaggeration of the style description of a rigid, punctual, rigorous typical Englishman - Mr. Fogg, for the promise of a huge bet with a friend, bet to Around the World in 80 days, but I travel all the twists and turns along the way experienced risk.Although the hero as like winning the bet, but the way the process is often unexpected, causing wow.
The book also figures in several different temperament impressed me. Strict punctuality, Mr. Fogg, Passepartout capable humor, hapless detective Fix, their experiences along the way people can not help laughing.

我要回帖

更多关于 春节英语手抄报四年级 的文章

随机推荐