大学英语作文100字小作文

我的家乡-大学英语作文-英语作文-小荷作文网
当前位置: - -
## is not only the city where I was born, but also the only place I`ve never been able to leave. 5 years ago, I moved from here to another city to begin my college life. The day I left ## I felt as a fish out of water. ## is the only place where I`ve walked past a schoolyard and pictured a future son or daughter of mine playing balls. I love this city. She’s small and quiet. Every day I live here, I could have the safety feeling which I got when my mother held me in her arms. I love this city. She is very beautiful and lovely. Everywhere you can see the flowers, grass and trees. The shops are full of all kinds of goods. When you walk in the street, you can feel the gentle wind touching your face and breathe the fresh air. I love this city. The climate here is very warm which is very suitable for people to do some outdoors activities. I love this city. She is where I have lived for ____ years with my parents, my good friends, and my teachers who have supported me. She has almost all my memories. I love the night of ##. People sit in the gardens of their houses or in the small restaurants, chatting, drinking and enjoying the delicious seafood which is abundant in our city. I love the sunrise of ##. When I was still a little girl, my parents and I used to climb up the hill in the morning to see the sunrise. When the beautiful sun went up, the gentle breeze brought us the fragrance of the flowers, the golden sunshine made our hair shimmer, and my heart would be filled with hope and happiness! Maybe someday I will have to leave this city, but no matter where I would go I will never forget this city, its people, its trees and its sunrise. Yes, everything that it gave me could be given by other places, but my lov大学英语翻译,求救!!!一篇300字左右的英语作文!!!_翻译吧_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0成为超级会员,使用一键签到本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:55,787贴子:
大学英语翻译,求救!!!一篇300字左右的英语作文!!!收藏
题目叫My winter plan。把文章内容翻译一下就好了。这是我进入大学的第一个寒假,我可以选择慵懒地度过,也可以选择充实地度过。我没有堕落,而是选择了奋斗。在写此文时,我已经在购物广场里当导购有几个星期了。对我来说i这份工作不在乎收获多少钱,而是这份工作让我体会到了社会与工作的辛苦。在春节期间,我也给小区物业当义务工,认识了很多朋友,很累但也很开心。学习是一刻也不能落的。每天早上七点起床做一会大学生英语竞赛的试题已经成了习惯。在忙完家务活吃完午饭后,我会将午后的两个小时投入到高数的复习与预习中。而下午的时光就得在工作和户外活动中度过了。每天晚上回到家都很累,但是想想过的十分充实有意思也就开心了。除此之外,必要的同学聚会也是必不可少。上了大学也不能把高中同甘共苦的兄弟姐妹望了啊,与这些老朋友见面加深关系也成了这个假期的必修课。总而言之,这个假期是我度过最有意义的一个假期,她让我学会了如何处理工作,生活,处人与学习多方面任务的分配。Excellent!图片来自:
「五一嘻游记」!翻译机-京东数码潮流精选,平板5折秒,大牌相机12期免息,放心购!京东购物商城,潮流汇聚,时尚数码,超值优惠,品牌直营,极速配送!
我来第一段
This is first winter vocation after i entered the university.I may choose to idle away it or make the best of it,the choice is up to myself.Instead of indulging myself,I choose to fight for my future.
登录百度帐号推荐应用
为兴趣而生,贴吧更懂你。或推荐这篇日记的豆列
······

我要回帖

更多关于 大学优秀英语作文范文 的文章

随机推荐