连词成句英语he,stories,50english stories,many,reads(.)

Make sentences
如举行连词成句(make sentences),唱英文歌(sing English songs),故事接龙(complete stories),主持演讲(make talks),表演简单短剧(act out short play...
基于14个网页-
新目标九年级 Unit 1 教学要点及练习 ...
I. 翻译下列单词或词组
II. 连词成句
III. 将下列方法及理由搭配起来,组成相应的句子 ...
基于9个网页-
are, of, photos, here, some, my
综合练习十三 ...
Jimmy is from Canada. (同义句)
People play basketball at school. (画线提问)
are, of, photos, here, some, my. (连词成句) ...
基于6个网页-
is,who,the window,cleaning
[转载]现在进行时用法讲解及练习集锦 ...
5.The birds are singing in the tree.(就划线部分提问)________________________
6.is,who,the window,cleaning?(连词成句)______________________
7.The children are playing games near the house.(就划线部分提问)_____________________ ...
基于5个网页-
5. Make up sentences with the given words.
the twins wearing
pardon beg i your
over please down sit there
your what's month favourite
pass the please me book
5. Write sentences with the words.
He's taking out his notebook.
Sunday Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturday
更多收起网络短语
你还要学习如何恰当地连词成句。
You still have to learn how to put a sentence together properly.
学生们连词成句,连句成文。这有利于对学生进行写作训练。
Ask students to combine the words and expressions in the chart and write out a paragraph.
练习学生利用问句与答案连词成句及完整意群口头表达的能力。
Ask the Ss to write down their answers in form of complete sentences, and then practice orally.
$firstVoiceSent
- 来自原声例句
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!安全检查中...
请打开浏览器的javascript,然后刷新浏览器
< 浏览器安全检查中...
还剩 5 秒&小学三年级英语练习题-小学三年级英语练习题 - 范文大全
范文中国网后台-模板-公共模板变量-头部模板-自定义右侧文字
后台-系统设置-扩展变量-手机广告-栏目/内容页底部根据短文内容,选择正确的答案。
I'm Panda. My mother is an English teacher. She is very busy every day. Early in the morning, she goes to work on foot at 7: 00. After breakfast, she teaches English in a primary school. At 11: 30, she cooks lunch at home. After lunch she reads some storybooks. At 5: 30, she goes home and cooks dinner. We have a great dinner at home. Then, she writes stories. She likes writing stories. Many children like her stories. They are interesting. She goes to bed at 10: 00. I love my mother. She is really great!1. Panda's mother is _____________ teacher and she is a writer, too. A. a EnglishB. a ChineseC. an English2. Panda's mother goes to work _____________.A. by busB. on footC. by bike3. Panda's mother teaches English in a _____________ school. A. universityB. middleC. primary4. After lunch she _____________.A. does the dishesB. reads some magazinesC. reads some storybooks5. Panda's mother's hobby is _____________. A. writingB. dancingC. singing
跟谁学学生版:genshuixue_student精品好课等你领在线咨询下载客户端关注微信公众号
搜索你想学的科目、老师试试搜索吉安
跟谁学学生版:genshuixue_student精品好课等你领在线咨询下载客户端关注微信公众号&&&分类:
根据短文内容,选择正确的答案。
I'm Panda. My mother is an English teacher. She is very busy every day. Early in the morning, she goes to work on foot at 7: 00. After breakfast, she teaches English in a primary school. At 11: 30, she cooks lunch at home. After lunch she reads some storybooks. At 5: 30, she goes home and cooks dinner. We have a great dinner at home. Then, she writes stories. She likes writing stories. Many children like her stories. They are interesting. She goes to bed at 10: 00. I love my mother. She is really great!1. Panda's mother is _____________ teacher and she is a writer, too. A. a EnglishB. a ChineseC. an English2. Panda's mother goes to work _____________.A. by busB. on footC. by bike3. Panda's mother teaches English in a _____________ school. A. universityB. middleC. primary4. After lunch she _____________.A. does the dishesB. reads some magazinesC. reads some storybooks5. Panda's mother's hobby is _____________. A. writingB. dancingC. singing
根据短文内容,选择正确的答案。
科目:最佳答案见解析解析1. C
5. A知识点:&&基础试题拔高试题热门知识点最新试题
关注我们官方微信关于跟谁学服务支持帮助中心

我要回帖

更多关于 goodreads 的文章

随机推荐