尽快融入当地生活 英文他们的生活翻译

不会翻译这个词,请教下,谢谢咯~~~~~~~
楼主发言:1次 发图:0张 | 更多
  Let me try,
&Accommodate to the life&
  get rid of illusion and make a belief of real life
  to be assimilated into the life
  bring it into life?  bring it into practical work?    感觉英文中没有与之对应的意思表达,最好根据上下文意译下
  When in rome, do as the Romans do
  I agree with 北纬_42度
  When in rome, do as the Romans do
---looks like (入乡随俗)    I agree with with 不会起名字了. if only there was any context, we could get more accurate translation.  打个比方,  ---外地人融入当地生活,北纬_42度的表达就很适用,但这个表达可能连接不上楼主的上下文局子.  ---一个刚出狱的长期刑犯要融入新的生活,live an entirely new life即可    要是把某物融入生活,更像是运用某物,那就参考不会起名字了的翻译.    拙见!
  go in life
  哈哈、  我楼上的真可爱    我倒赞成二楼的
  live as life goes
  Get used to it…it既可指入乡随俗之义 也可指上面所说的什么什么出狱后改过自新…
  二楼是中国式英语,应该不是这样  我也不懂,等高手.
  一个刚出狱的长期刑犯要融入新的生活  ------  A prisoner who has just been released after the long term imprisonment has to adjust himself(herself) to the new life.    Or: After the long term imprisonment, the newly released prisoner has to adjust him(her)self to the new life.
    探讨:还是要根据上下文所指再作选择吧。比如 adapt/blend/mix 都有融入的意思,但又各有些微区别。    Adopt a new life – changing yourself by accustomed to a new life.  Blend in with the new place/social circle -- being absorbed into a &melting pot.&   Mix well with the others–still retaining your uniqueness while mixed with the others, such as mixed in a &salad bowl.&
  Enjoy your life
  fit in
  in life
  settle down
  作者:avica329 回复日期: 21:54:42 
    Get used to it…it既可指入乡随俗之义 也可指上面所说的什么什么出狱后改过自新…  ........................................  不好意思啊 晕了头了 选错词条了
应该是get accustomed to
  可以用&get involved in life& ,譬如说,我们要学会融入我们自己的生活:we need learn to get involved in our lives!  
  Enjoy your life---I agree with this
  &adjust oneself to the new life& is the best answer.
  The best answer hasn't come out yet. awaiting  
  作家只有融入生活才能写出好作品。    how to translate the above sentence?    how about    a writer can't produce any masterpieces unless he is quite familiar with
the real life.
  fade in 融入,适应 生活啦,圈子啦,都是这个意思
  作家只有融入生活才能写出好作品: A writer has to take a root in the real life before she/he can make a good work.
  We have to learn to think in English before we can write good English.
  谢谢大家的回复哦,    非常感谢~~~~~~~~
  作者:xuanwu2046 回复日期: 9:19:58 
    Enjoy your life  ----------------------------------------------------  嘻嘻,我就是这么想的
请遵守言论规则,不得违反国家法律法规回复(Ctrl+Enter)英语学习  
&&&&&&&&&&
&&&&&&&&&&
该问题被阅读过 1185 次&&&
对方的兴趣爱好渐渐融入你的生活,反之亦然。
标签:生活
13. Their interests or hobbies become yours, and vice versa.
我能翻得更好,我来补充 &
我来补充:
参考资料:
翻译:&(1个回答)
翻译:&(1个回答)
翻译:&(1个回答)相关词典网站:我认为年轻就一个该去吃苦的年纪,而且我们应该尽自己的努力去适应生活而不是生活去适应我们自己。从低层做起完全可以磨练我们的意志并且改观我们拼命想去找高职位的工作。总认为自己是大学生而不肯去尝试低层工作这是个错误的观点。我们一定要改正我们的态度,让自己去融入社会,做个能吃苦的大学生。 的翻译是:I think the young one to suffer age, and we should do their efforts to adapt to the life, not life to adapt to our own. From lower can hone our will and transform our work tried to find high positions. Always thinks he is and refuses to try lower-level work for college students that is a mistaken vi 中文翻译英文意思,翻译英语
请在下面的文本框内输入文字,然后点击开始翻译按钮进行翻译,如果您看不到结果,请重新翻译!
我认为年轻就一个该去吃苦的年纪,而且我们应该尽自己的努力去适应生活而不是生活去适应我们自己。从低层做起完全可以磨练我们的意志并且改观我们拼命想去找高职位的工作。总认为自己是大学生而不肯去尝试低层工作这是个错误的观点。我们一定要改正我们的态度,让自己去融入社会,做个能吃苦的大学生。
选择语言:从
罗马尼亚语
罗马尼亚语
I think a young age on a hardship to go, and we should do our own efforts to adapt to life rather than living to adapt to our own. Can start from the lower to hone our will and we desperately want to change jobs to find the high work. He considered himself a low-level students and refused to try to
I think a young age on a hardship to go, and we should do our own efforts to adapt to life rather than living to adapt to our own. Can start from the lower to hone our will and we desperately want to change jobs to find the high work. He considered himself a low-level students and refused to try to
I think the young one to suffer age, and we should do their efforts to adapt to the life, not life to adapt to our own. From lower can hone our will and transform our work tried to find high positions. Always thinks he is and refuses to try lower-level work for college students that is a mistaken vi
正在翻译,请等待...
I thought should go to the age young on one which endures hardship, but moreover we should own adapt the life are not diligently the life adapt us.Starts and from the underlying bed definitely may discipline our will to have a new look we to go all out to want to go to look for the high position the
相关内容&a专用工具及备品备件 Special-purpose tool and spare parts spare parts & aWUGUAI BANG BANGGUAIWU WUGUAI轰隆BANGGUAIWU & a房间数量: Room quantity: & a威廉一世将琥珀屋送给彼得大帝。 William th gives Peter the amber room the big emperor. & a阿富汗人 Afghan & aNancy and Peter McCall like sports. In the summer 南希和彼得McCall喜欢体育。 在夏天 & a向前倾 To anteversion & aAlways think of you 总认为您 & aLEGEND ON SHARE CERTIFICATES 传奇在股票 & a学校作息时间 School daily schedule & aJust for once I want someone to be afraid of l 仅此一次我要某人害怕l & a很抱歉让你等的太久了 Was sorry very much let you wait too to be long & athe attition on his face suggested that he was a little nervous attition在他的面孔建议他是一少许紧张的 & a共同祝愿自己的家人幸福平安 Wishes own together family member happily safe & adownload:wmv Avi iphone psp 下载:wmv Avi iphone psp & a布包 Cloth wrapper & aPlease advise carton size, weight, and pieces per carton 请劝告纸盒大小、重量和片断每个纸盒 & a帽 thk) 帽thk) & aChanel Preston Chanel普雷斯顿 & aSIXteen-year-olds should not be allowed to drive 不应该允许十六年olds驾驶 & aFinally, we will set aside 10% of the funds not only 50,000 as working capital to cope with all kinds of things do not take into account to serve the students 终于,因为应付的周转资本各种各样的事不考虑到为学生服务,我们将留出10%资金不仅50,000 & aHer skillful hands,can make a pleasant surprise null & ai am not your taxi 我不是您的出租汽车 & a就像汽车需要燃料一样才能开动一样,青少年需要能量才能长身体 Needs the fuel on the automobile to be able likely to start equally is same, the young people need the energy to be able the long body & a直到她回来我才离开 Comes back me until her only then to leave & a不过一直都没机会去 But continuously does not have the opportunity to go & a有很好的工作能力 Has the very good working ability & awould you like to see my flat 您要不要看我的舱内甲板 & aVice Chair of the Board Global Brand Building and Training 委员会全球性品牌大厦和训练的副主席 & aHELPFUL HINTS 有用的提示 & a社会的进步是以和谐为基础的 Society's progress is take the harmony as the foundation & ateadies teadies & a你可以听一些优美的音乐 You may listen to some exquisite musics & aln England and Australia,however,drivers drivers drive on the left side of the road.lfyou go by car,by bike or on foot,youmust know the traffic rules. ln英国和澳洲,然而,司机在驾驶左边road.lfyou的司机乘汽车去,乘自行车或徒步, youmust知道交通规则。 & a由于我的粗心,一切都给搞糟了。 As a result of mine careless, all gave makes a mess of. & abe my ture love 是我的ture爱 & a向往和平,反对战争 Yearns for peace, opposes the war & a我相信小明,因为我们是5年多得好朋友了 I believe young Ming, because we were more than 5 years good friends & a能让我看看吗】 Can let me have a look] & a你昨天是缺席的 You yesterday were the absence & a你现在在想谁 Who now are you thinking & a依托工业固体 依托工业固体 & a即使你坠入深渊 我也要 找到你 Even if you crash into the abyss I also to have to find you & aPlease
tell us your experiences in France 请告诉我们您的经验在法国 & aThere is no better way for the common cold and medicine is often of no help,either 没有更好的方式为感冒,并且医学经常是没有帮助,二者之一 & a我是初三的学生 I am the third day student & a你想怎麼幫我 How do you want to help me & a贝蒂有短头发 Betty has the short hair & a对你的投诉,我无可奉告 To your suit, my no comment & abe careful not to upset the bottle of ink 小心不弄翻瓶墨水 & a急性心肌梗死
经皮冠状动脉介入治疗术
护理 Acute cardiac arrest After skin coronary artery involvement iatrotechnics The room trembles Nursing & a我想要一件 I want one & a但有点不足的是 But a little insufficient is & a专题查询 Special inquiry & aCan Ihelp you 罐头Ihelp您 & a我认为年轻就一个该去吃苦的年纪,而且我们应该尽自己的努力去适应生活而不是生活去适应我们自己。从低层做起完全可以磨练我们的意志并且改观我们拼命想去找高职位的工作。总认为自己是大学生而不肯去尝试低层工作这是个错误的观点。我们一定要改正我们的态度,让自己去融入社会,做个能吃苦的大学生。 I thought should go to the age young on one which endures hardship, but moreover we should own adapt the life are not diligently the life adapt us.Starts and from the underlying bed definitely may discipline our will to have a new look we to go all out to want to go to look for the high position the &

我要回帖

更多关于 网络融入生活 的文章

随机推荐