Stay at home and take care of your aunt
Your aunt is doing what
更多收起网络短语
这是你姑姑送给你的。
This is from your aunt.
等一下我会给你姑姑打电话的。
I will phone your aunt later.
“就是说,你姑姑爬进墙里死掉了,”里穆尼说。
“Your aunt crawled inside a wall and died, ” Rimney says.
Let's say it's your boyfriend or girlfriend. it's your mom and dad, your aunt or uncle,
我们假设是你的男友或者女友,你的父母,还有你的姑姑或者姑父。
$firstVoiceSent
- 来自原声例句
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!姑姑是什么意思_姑姑在线翻译_姑姑什么意思_姑姑的意思_姑姑的翻译_英语单词大全_911查询
姑姑是什么意思
输入英文单词或中文词语查询其翻译
姑姑是什么意思 姑姑在线翻译 姑姑什么意思 姑姑的意思 姑姑的翻译 姑姑的解释 姑姑的发音 姑姑的同义词 姑姑的反义词 姑姑的例句
姑姑 基本解释姑姑[gū gu]词典:阿姨;舅妈;姨母,姑妈;婶娘。词典:姑姑。姑姑 汉英大词典姑姑[gū gu][口] father' aunt姑姑 网络解释1. aunt:小龙女,为了引人注 目而炫耀 haunt 常来常往的地方, 鬼神出 没的地方--姑姑 (aunt) (h) 家 是常来常往的地方 jaunt 短途旅行--短途旅行 回来,去接(j)姑姑(aunt) daunt 恐吓,威胁--打(d) 姑姑(aunt)->威胁 saunter 闲逛,2. 姑姑的反义词2. Father'aunt:姑夫 Husb uncle | 姑姑 Father'aunt | 继父Step father3. 911查询·英语单词3. father's sister:舅舅mother's brother | 姑姑father's sister | 姨mother's sister4. gao mao:爸爸;a bo ji | 姑姑:gao mao | 姨妈:yi mao姑姑 双语例句1. 论辈数儿,她还是我姑姑呢。&&&&By virtue of seniority, she is my aunt.2. 西德妮姑姑,你也是个警察,是吗?&&&&So, Auntie Syd, you're a cop too, huh?3. mine作主语他的姑姑是一名医生,我的姑姑是一名工人。&&&&His aunt is a doctor. Mine is a worker.4. 姑姑的翻译4. 他的姑姑是一个医生,我的姑姑是一个工人。&&&&His aunt is a doctor. Mine is a worker.( Mine = my aunt5. 姑姑的解释5. 如果Gary问他亲爱的姑姑与花店在世界的另一端连接他说这是甜蜜的,但可惜未能通过相关的检验,因此,也算几乎为零。&&&&If Gary asked his dear aunt with a flower shop on the other side of the world to link to him, that is sweet, but it would alas fail the relevance test, and therefore would count for almost nil.6. 而朝颜也认为自己与源氏这样的美男子比起来相形见绌,怕他把自己与世间一般仰慕他的女子等同起来,因而只是出于礼仪与他来往,姑姑女五宫劝她接受源氏也被果断拒绝。&&&&And think toward Yan Ye such Apollo compares oneself and source family name rise inferior by comparison, be afraid of him oneself and worldly and general the woman that admires him is equal rise, just stem from consequently formal come and go with him, 5 palace persuade aunt daughter she accepts source family name to also be rejected stoutly.7. 这是你姑姑的遗嘱&&&&This is your aunt's will.8. 让我感到吃惊的是,随着我逐渐长大,我发现打心眼里喜欢起我那位孤伶伶的老姑姑来。&&&&As I grew older I found, rather to my surprise, great-aunt.9. 今年的六月十日,遵義在他的祖父母,姑姑,叔叔,姐姐们,以及弟弟,表兄姐,和朋友面前,接受了洗禮。&&&&It was June 10th that Joshua received his water baptism in front of his aunt, uncles, cousins, sisters and brother and with scores of friends from the church.10. 秦可的姑姑秦少惠说,如果能有人在最初几个小时帮忙的话,我想邓宇健能活下来。&&&&If someone had helped in those first few hours, I think he'd still be alive, 'said Ms. Qin's aunt, Qin Shaohui.11. 你的祖父母一年去看望你的姑姑多少次?&&&&&&How many times do your grandparents see your antes in one year?12. 不,那是我的姑姑,我父亲的妹妹。&&&&&&B:No, that's my aunt, my father's sister.13. 我爸爸的姐姐是我的姑姑。&&&&&&My father's sister is my aunt.14. 我姑姑过去是一个图书管理员,但她现在是一个英语老师。&&&&&&My aunt used to be a librarian, but now she is a teacher.15. 15. 我耳中好像不断在响起小表弟、小表妹伏在姑姑身边的哭声……我也带着眼泪进入了梦中。&&&&&&It seemed that my ears were full of my little young male cousin`s and younger female cousin`s crying…I felt asleep with tears in my eyes.16. 911查询·英语单词16. 青春常驻我的姑姑詹妮弗是位演员,她至少也有35岁了。&&&&&&Always youngMy aunt Jennifer is an actress. She must be at least thirtyfive years old.17. 姑姑17. 你要当姑姑了。&&&&&&You're gonna be an aunt.18. 我的姑姑詹妮弗是位演员,她至少也有35岁了。&&&&&&My aunt Jennifer is an actress, she must be at least 35 years old.19. 19. 我的姑姑詹妮弗是位演员,她至少也有35岁了。&&&&&&My aunt Jennifer is an actress, and she must be at least 35 years old.20. 我一个姑姑在加利福尼亚,一个在日本。&&&&&&I have an aunt in California and one in Japan.姑姑是什么意思,姑姑在线翻译,姑姑什么意思,姑姑的意思,姑姑的翻译,姑姑的解释,姑姑的发音,姑姑的同义词,姑姑的反义词,姑姑的例句,姑姑的相关词组,姑姑意思是什么,姑姑怎么翻译,单词姑姑是什么意思常用英语教材考试英语单词大全 (7本教材)
出国英语单词大全 (5本教材)
大学英语单词大全 (13本教材)
高中英语单词大全 (6本教材)
初中英语单词大全 (13本教材)
小学英语单词大全 (33本教材)
别人正在查
911查询 全部查询 网址:
(共20个)占卜求签
(共17个)民俗文化
(共16个)交通出行
(共10个)学习应用
(共26个)休闲娱乐
(共10个)站长工具
(共8个)身体健康
&2017  京ICP备号-6 京公网安备30 当前位置: &
求翻译:我姑姑一家住在中国中部的一座城市里用上in the centre of是什么意思?
我姑姑一家住在中国中部的一座城市里用上in the centre of
问题补充:
My aunt lived in a city in central China to spend in the centre of
My aunt's family who live in the city center of use in the center of
My paternal aunt lives in a city uses in the centre of
My aunt's family lived in central China, a city in the Centre on the use of
My aunt lived in a city in central China to spend in the centre of
我来回答:
参考资料:
* 验证码:
登录后回答可以获得积分奖励,并可以查看和管理所有的回答。 |
我要翻译和提问