[玫瑰] Let your dear mum take offa day off!中文翻译

& “ In the US Mother’s ...”习题详情
184位同学学习过此题,做题成功率72.8%
In the US Mother’s Day is a holiday on the second Sunday in May. It is a day when children give their &&41&&cards , presents and flowers.One of the best ways to celebrate Mother’s Day is to give your mother the day off. Let her have a good rest while other members of the family do the &&42&.Many families begin Mother’s Day with &&43&&in bed. Usually dad and the children will let mum &&44&&late as they go into the kitchen(厨房) and get ready &&45&&her favorite meal. A Mother’s Day breakfast can make anything your mum likes.After the food is cooked, keep everything nicely on a plate. Don’t forget to put the bottle &&46 only one flower. It’s spring here, the children can pick the nicest &&47&&from the garden outside. When everything is ready, carefully carry the plate and mum’s favorite books and newspapers up to her bedroom. Cards and small presents from the children can be put on the plate &&48&&it is given to mum in bed.Many families take mum out to her favorite restaurant for a meal. It is a good day to let your mum &&49&&and let her see what a wonderful &&50&&she has.【小题1】A.mothersB.parentsC.teachersD.friends【小题2】A.homeworkB.washingC.workD.shopping【小题3】A.breakfastB.lunchC.supperD.dinner【小题4】A.eatB.sleepC.washD.cook【小题5】A.toB.forC.withD.by【小题6】A.haveB.hasC.withD.of【小题7】A.plateB.flowerC.bottleD.food【小题8】A.afterB.whenC.ifD.before【小题9】A.sleepB.eatC.cookD.rest【小题10】A.familyB.jobC.restaurantD.flowerA&
本题难度:一般
题型:解答题&|&来源:2011-度山东省潍坊四县八年级下期末质量检测英语试题
分析与解答
习题“ In the US Mother’s Day is a holiday on the second Sunday in May. It is a day when children give their 41...”的分析与解答如下所示:
这篇短文的大概意思是家人怎么给母亲过母亲节。【小题1】A 因为是母亲节,所以母亲节那天应该送给他们的母亲(mothers)卡片,礼物和鲜花。【小题1】C 庆祝母亲节最好的方式是给她放一天假。当她休息的时候,让家里的其他成员做那份工作。【小题1】A许多家庭开始母亲节是让母亲在床上用早餐。根据下文A Mother’s Day breakfast can make anything your mum likes 所以选breakfast.【小题1】A 根据文意是给妈妈做她最喜欢吃的,所以妈妈会吃饭晚些。选eat.【小题1】B get& ready for... 为...做准备,固定词组。【小题1】C别忘了瓶子里只放一朵花。with 表示伴随的状况。【小题1】B孩子们能在外面花园里摘最美的花。根据文意选flower.【小题1】B when 引导时间状语从句,当...的时候。这句话的意思是当盘子里的食物送给在床上躺着的妈妈的时候,把孩子们做的卡片和礼物放在上面。【小题1】D let mother rest 让妈妈休息【小题1】A让她知道她拥有一个多么棒的家庭。所以family合适。
找到答案了,赞一个
如发现试题中存在任何错误,请及时纠错告诉我们,谢谢你的支持!
In the US Mother’s Day is a holiday on the second Sunday in May. It is a day when children give the...
错误类型:
习题内容残缺不全
习题有文字标点错误
习题内容结构混乱
习题对应知识点不正确
分析解答残缺不全
分析解答有文字标点错误
分析解答结构混乱
习题类型错误
错误详情:
我的名号(最多30个字):
看完解答,记得给个难度评级哦!
“ In the US Mother’s ...”的最新评论
欢迎来到乐乐题库,查看习题“ In the US Mother’s Day is a holiday on the second Sunday in May. It is a day when children give their 41cards , presents and flowers.One of the best ways to celebrate Mother’s Day is to give your mother the day off. Let her have a good rest while other members of the family do the 42.Many families begin Mother’s Day with 43in bed. Usually dad and the children will let mum 44late as they go into the kitchen(厨房) and get ready 45her favorite meal. A Mother’s Day breakfast can make anything your mum likes.After the food is cooked, keep everything nicely on a plate. Don’t forget to put the bottle 46 only one flower. It’s spring here, the children can pick the nicest 47from the garden outside. When everything is ready, carefully carry the plate and mum’s favorite books and newspapers up to her bedroom. Cards and small presents from the children can be put on the plate 48it is given to mum in bed.Many families take mum out to her favorite restaurant for a meal. It is a good day to let your mum 49and let her see what a wonderful 50she has.【小题1】A.mothersB.parentsC.teachersD.friends【小题2】A.homeworkB.washingC.workD.shopping【小题3】A.breakfastB.lunchC.supperD.dinner【小题4】A.eatB.sleepC.washD.cook【小题5】A.toB.forC.withD.by【小题6】A.haveB.hasC.withD.of【小题7】A.plateB.flowerC.bottleD.food【小题8】A.afterB.whenC.ifD.before【小题9】A.sleepB.eatC.cookD.rest【小题10】A.familyB.jobC.restaurantD.flower”的答案、考点梳理,并查找与习题“ In the US Mother’s Day is a holiday on the second Sunday in May. It is a day when children give their 41cards , presents and flowers.One of the best ways to celebrate Mother’s Day is to give your mother the day off. Let her have a good rest while other members of the family do the 42.Many families begin Mother’s Day with 43in bed. Usually dad and the children will let mum 44late as they go into the kitchen(厨房) and get ready 45her favorite meal. A Mother’s Day breakfast can make anything your mum likes.After the food is cooked, keep everything nicely on a plate. Don’t forget to put the bottle 46 only one flower. It’s spring here, the children can pick the nicest 47from the garden outside. When everything is ready, carefully carry the plate and mum’s favorite books and newspapers up to her bedroom. Cards and small presents from the children can be put on the plate 48it is given to mum in bed.Many families take mum out to her favorite restaurant for a meal. It is a good day to let your mum 49and let her see what a wonderful 50she has.【小题1】A.mothersB.parentsC.teachersD.friends【小题2】A.homeworkB.washingC.workD.shopping【小题3】A.breakfastB.lunchC.supperD.dinner【小题4】A.eatB.sleepC.washD.cook【小题5】A.toB.forC.withD.by【小题6】A.haveB.hasC.withD.of【小题7】A.plateB.flowerC.bottleD.food【小题8】A.afterB.whenC.ifD.before【小题9】A.sleepB.eatC.cookD.rest【小题10】A.familyB.jobC.restaurantD.flower”相似的习题。在线翻译-提供留学,移民,理财,培训,美容,整形,高考,外汇,印刷,健康,建材等信息_突袭网
当前位置&:&&&&在线翻译
热门标签:&
来源: 由用户
编辑:王亮
In the USA, Mother's Day is a holiday on the second Sunday in May. On that day children give their mothercards, presents and flowers. One of the best ways to celebrate Mother's Day is to give your mother a day off.Let her have a good rest while other members of family do the housework. Many families begin Mother's Day with breakfast in bed. Usually dad and the children will let mom get up later as they go into the kitchen and get ready for her favorite meal.A Mother's Day breakfast can make anything your mum likes. After the food is cooked,keep everything nice on a plate.Don't forget to put the bottle with only one flower. Then dadi and children carefully carry the plate to mom's bedroom. ready Many families take mom to her favorite restaurant for a meal. It is a good day to let your mom have a rest and let her see what a wonderful family she ha
&&&&& 在美国,母亲节是一个节日,在五月的第二个星期日。在那一天,孩子们给他们的mothercards,礼物和鲜花。&&&&&& &一个庆祝母亲节的最好方式就是给你的母亲一天的休息。让她好好休息,而其他家庭成员做家务。&&&&& 许多家庭开始,母亲节在床上吃早餐。通常,爸爸和孩子们会让妈妈起床后,当他们进入厨房准备她最喜欢的饭菜。母亲节的早餐可以让你妈妈喜欢什么。&&&&& 在食物煮熟,放在一个盘子里好了。别忘了把瓶子只有一朵花。然后大地和孩子小心地把板妈妈的卧室&&&&& 许多家庭带妈妈去她最喜欢的餐厅吃饭。这是一个让你妈妈好一天休息,让她看到她有一个美好的家庭。
更多精彩 >>>Dear Mum and Dad,
I ought to try my best to pass the exams. I am sure that through my great efforts I can and will be able to realize my beautiful dream of being a key university student. Then, I will strive to be an independent youth. The
social situation I will be facing must be more competitive
Believe in me, 的翻译是:亲爱的妈妈和爸爸,我应该尽我所能通过考试。我相信通过我的努力我能够而且将能够实现美丽梦想成为一所重点大学的学生。然后,我将努力成为独立的青年。我将会面对的社会状况必须为更具竞争力的相信我,妈妈和爸爸,我会不一样。 中文翻译英文意思,翻译英语
请在下面的文本框内输入文字,然后点击开始翻译按钮进行翻译,如果您看不到结果,请重新翻译!
Dear Mum and Dad,
I ought to try my best to pass the exams. I am sure that through my great efforts I can and will be able to realize my beautiful dream of being a key university student. Then, I will strive to be an independent youth. The
Believe in me,
选择语言:从
罗马尼亚语
罗马尼亚语
亲爱的妈妈和爸爸,我应该尽我所能通过考试。我相信通过我的努力我能够而且将能够实现美丽梦想成为一所重点大学的学生。然后,我将努力成为独立的青年。我将会面对的社会状况必须为更具竞争力的相信我,妈妈和爸爸,我会不一样。
亲爱的妈妈和爸爸,我应该尽我所能通过考试。我相信通过我的努力我能够而且将能够实现美丽梦想成为一所重点大学的学生。然后,我将努力成为独立的青年。我将会面对的社会状况必须为更具竞争力的相信我,妈妈和爸爸,我会不一样。
各位妈妈和爸爸,我应该尽我所能,通过考试。 我相信,通过我的大能和我努力将能够实现我的梦想是美丽的重点大学学生。 然后,我将更加努力,成为一个独立的青年。 我将面临的社会状况更具竞争力必须相信我,妈妈和爸爸,我将作一个分别。
亲爱的妈咪和爸爸,我应该设法我最佳通过检查。 我是肯定的通过我的伟大的努力我能和
相关内容&a这是一副我们全家的照片 This is our entire family picture & aConflict refers to opposition or antagonism between or among individuals, groups and organizations. Conflict can have both positive and negative influences. If there is no conflict then that may bring about complacency and a lack of new ideas or improvements.
& aPlease click the following link to activate your subscription: 请点击以下链接激活您的捐款: & a艺术博览会 Artistic exposition & a他妈妈让他去医院看病 Su madre lo deja ir al hospital a ver a un doctor & aTELEFONPROFILE 电话外形 & aCurbs on business-method claims would be 遏制在事务方法要求是 & abelong to author 属于作者 & a9 Chen ‘Architecture’ The Encyclopaedia of Malaysia p8
& aWhat are your thoughts on the NEO brand in comparison to the other brands within the adidas Group portfolio, and what do you think of its future outlook in the China market? 什么是您的想法在新品牌与其他品牌比较在adidas小组股份单之内,并且你认为它的未来外型怎么样在中国市场上? & aDu bist mine 正在翻译,请等待...
& aHe has lots of work to do so he put off going to the dentist 他有要做的许多工作,因此他投入了去牙医 & adevelop 正在翻译,请等待...
& aHe's talking toacustomerrightnow翻译成汉语 He's talking toacustomerrightnow translates Chinese & a"Redfin kept us in the loop the whole time. Our agent did a great job guiding us through every step."
& a她在一个好学校读书 She is diligent the proofreading book in one & a希望你能开开心心 Hopes you to be able happy & a抛光 Polishing & a有人邀请我们参加下周五在我们俱乐部举行的晚会。 Some people invite us to participate next Friday in our club hold party. & apenis 阴茎 & a很忙吗 Very busy & a经过详细的勘测和调研 经过详细的勘测和调研 & aZebra
Low Concentrations
Serotonin Reuptake
Inhibitors 斑纹贻贝产生在想像5-羟色胺再摄取抗化剂的低集中导致 & a初中程度 初中程度 & astorage charges 存贮充电 & a如果你那时候言行一致,主任就不会训斥你了 If you are as good as one's word at that time, director could not reprove you & a關卡 Checkpoint & aAbstract. 摘要。 & aWill
future。 意志 是 井 所有 时间 在 未来。 & aWhy do things change is distrust, then why should I continue to 为什么做变动是不信任的事,然后为什么应该我继续 & apain makes you stronger.tears makes you braver. heartbreak makes you wiser.so,thank the past for a better future! 痛苦做您stronger.tears使您更加勇敢。 伤心欲绝做您wiser.so,感谢过去更好的未来! & a次数 Number of times & anow the severe hypoxia 现在严厉低氧症 & athe response of a viscoelastic infinitely extended plate to impact of a rigid sphere 正在翻译,请等待... & a忘不了你 Cannot forget you & aand
roses 并且 Iay您 在 a 床 玫瑰 & aclarify 澄清 & a我觉得你比较强壮 I thought you quite are strong & a敢于说真话 Dares to tell the truth & aIl bundle senza limiti di tempo di 10 Gb sta per esaurirsi. Se non hai altre offerte attive, navigherai gratuitamente a velocita' ridotta fino al prossimo rinnovo. Info 119.it 没有10 Gb的时期极限的捆绑是为了得到exausted。 如果您没有其他活跃提供,您免费将是讨厌的对velocita减少直到我更新的下一个。 信息119.it & aCan't find the factory for the given data store. 不能发现工厂为特定数据商店。 & a我不会说法语 I cannot speak French & a彩笔 Painter's brush & aelectric drill 电钻 & a清楚 正在翻译,请等待... & aConnect USB 连接USB & a直行 Direct acting & aAnd we were letting go of something special,something we'll never have again,I know, I guess I really really know.... 并且我们让特别去的事,我们再不会有的事,我知道,我猜测我真正地真正地知道…. & aATI Mobility Radeon HD 545v ATI流动性Radeon HD 545v & aI`m lcuky because of you,I`m now thinking of you..... I `m lcuky由于您, I `m现在认为您..... & achina is one of the old countries in the world 瓷是其中一个古国在世界上 & a超级搞笑的 Super does smiles & aDear Mum and Dad,
social situation I will be facing must be more competitive, so I will deve 亲爱的妈咪和爸爸,我应该设法我最佳通过检查。 我是肯定的通过我的伟大的努力我能和能实现我美好的梦想是一位关键大学生。 然后,我将努力是一个独立青年时期。 我将 & aDear Mum and Dad,
Believe in me, Mum and Dad, I will make a difference. 亲爱的妈咪和爸爸,我应该设法我最佳通过检查。 我是肯定的通过我的伟大的努力我能和能实现我美好的梦想是一位关键大学生。 然后,我将努力是一个独立青年时期。 相信我,妈咪和爸爸,我将产生变化。 & a冰块 Ice piece & aWant you to come back to me 要您回来对我 & aDear Mum and Dad,
Believe in me, 亲爱的妈咪和爸爸,我应该设法我最佳通过检查。 我是肯定的通过我的伟大的努力我能和 &--- Let’s hurry, Mum! --- Take it easy, my dear! The shop open till ten o’clock on Saturdays.A.is stayingB.staysC.is stayedD.had stayed 题目和参考答案——精英家教网——
成绩波动大?难提高?听顶级名师视频辅导,
& 题目详情
--- Let’s hurry, Mum! --- Take it easy, my dear! The shop &&&&&&&&&open till ten o’clock on Saturdays.A.is stayingB.staysC.is stayedD.had stayed
请在这里输入关键词:
科目:高中英语
来源:2009年普通高等学校招生全国统一考试江西卷英语试题
题型:阅读理解
Outside her shabby cottage, old Mrs. Tailor was hanging out laundry on a wire line, unaware that some children lay hidden in the leaves of a nearby tree watching her every move. They were determined to find out if she really was a witch.
They watched as she took a broomstick to clean the dirt from her stone steps. But, much to their disappointment, she did not mount the broomstick and take flight. Suddenly, the old lady’s work was interrupted by the cackling of her hen—a signal that an egg had been laid in the warm nest on top of the haystack.
The old broomstick was put aside as she hobbled off towards the haystack followed by Sooty, a black cat she had rescued from a fox trap some time back. With only three legs, it was hard for Sooty to keep up with the old lady. The cat provided proof—the children were sure that only a witch could own a black cat with three legs.
There, standing on a wooden box, was Mrs. Tailor, stretching out to gather her precious egg. Taking the egg in one of her hands, she began to climb down when, without warning, the box broke and the old lady fell. “We have to got and help her,” whispered Amy. “What if it is a trick?” replied Ben. “Don’t be silly, Ben. If she were a witch, she would have turned us into frogs already,” reasoned Meg. “Come on Amy, let’s go.” The girls climbed down the tree and ran all the way to the haystack.
Approaching carefully, they could see a wound on the old lady’s face. She had knocked her head on a stone and her ankle was definitely broken. “Go and get Dad,” Amy yelled to her brother. “Tell him about the accident.”
The boys did not need another excuse to leave. They ran as fast as they could for help, hoping that Mrs. Tailor would not wake and turn the girls into frogs. 【小题1】. Why were the children hiding in the tree? A.They wanted to watch Mrs. Tailor do her housework closely. B.They were playing a hide-and-seek game C.They wanted to find out if the rumors about Mrs. Tailor were true D.They were pretending to be spies【小题2】. Mrs. Tailor stopped sweeping when____ A.her front steps were cleanB.she noticed the children in the tree C.she was ready to take a flightD.she heard the hen cackling【小题3】. Ben did not rush in help Mrs. Tailor because_____ A.he thought that she could be tricking them B.he knew that they could not have been in the tree C.he did not see the old lady fall down D.he was afraid of the three-legged cat【小题4】. Which of these old sayings best suits the story’s lesson for us? A.Make hay while the sun shines. B.Never judge a book by its cover. C.People in glasshouses should not throw stones. D.A bird in the hands worth two in the bush.
来源:学年广东省惠州市实验中学高一上学期期中考试英语试卷(带解析)
Once a young man was in deep love with a girl. This man folded 1,000 pieces of paper cranes (纸鹤) as a gift to his girl. Although he was a small branch manager in a company, and his __1__ didn’t seem too bright, they were very __2__ together until one day, his girl told him she was going to Paris and would never come back. She also told him that she couldn’t see any future for both of them, “so let’s go our own __3__ from now on…” The young man was __4__, but he agreed. When he regained his __5__, he worked hard day and night, just to make something out of himself. Finally with all the _6__ work, this man set up his own __7__.One rainy day, while this man was __8__, he saw an elderly couple sharing an umbrella in the rain, walking to somewhere. He __9__ that they were his ex-girlfriend’s (前女友)parents, so he drove slowly beside the couple, wanting them to find him in his expensive car and to know that he had his own company, car, etc.To the man’s surprise, the couple were walking towards a cemetery (墓地). He got out of his car and followed them. And there he saw his ex-girlfriend —a photograph of her& __10__&& as sweetly as ever at him from her tombstone, and those precious paper cranes in a glass bottle! He walked over and asked the couple why this had happened. They explained that __11__ she did not leave for France at all. She fell ill with cancer. In her heart, she had believed that he would __12_ some day. She didn’t want her __13__ to be his barrier(障碍). Therefore, she chose to leave him. She asked her __14__ to put his paper cranes beside her, because if the day comes when fate brings him to her again he can take some of those back with him.The man just cried __15__. He was heartbroken once again.【小题1】A.appearanceB.salaryC.futureD.apartment【小题2】A.worriedB.regretC.happyD.sensitive【小题3】A.futuresB.waysC.goalsD.courses【小题4】A.excitedB.madC.puzzlingD.heartbroken【小题5】A.confidenceB.positionC.independenceD.freedom【小题6】A.mainB.beautifulC.hardD.heavy【小题7】A.officeB.familyC.studioD.company【小题8】A.runningB.drivingC.walkingD.wandering【小题9】A.recognizedB.noticedC.understoodD.memorized【小题10】A.glaringB.talkingC.smilingD.crying【小题11】A.fortunatelyB.recentlyC.difficultlyD.actually【小题12】A.comeB.makeC.succeed D.suffer【小题13】A.illnessB.heartC.cranesD.sadness【小题14】A.husbandB.parentsC.friendsD.son【小题15】A.heatedlyB.hardlyC.excitedlyD.sadly
来源:2013届河北省衡水中学高三第二次模拟考试英语试卷(带解析)
Mr. Patrick was new to the school and to us. Even though he was a great teacher, he seemed rather like a character out of a horror movie. He didn’t look that bad, but somehow, he looked extremely scary to me.Some kids began to believe that he was a some believed he was mad and a few believed that he might have suffered a lot in his life. I was one of those ‘few’.One day I gathered up my courage and headed towards the school garden. He was, as usual, sitting on a bench alone. I breathed heavily a few times and then walked towards him.“How are you?” I asked with my voice crackling.He managed to say, “Fine.”“Well, good to know,” I tried to be happy.“Hmmm…” was all I heard.“What’s up with you?” then seeing a puzzled look on his face, I tried to be more formal and respectful. “I mean, why aren’t you like all other people in the school? Why are you always so quiet and sad? Why…”“No dear, some things are better left unsaid,” he said gloomily.“Oh no sir, nothing is better left unsaid. If you want to share your feelings with me and reduce the pain of your heart, you are free to do so. I promise I will never ever tell anyone.”“With you? You ar what will you understand?”I was somehow offended but still I managed to persuade him, “So what, Sir? You see, if you tell me your problem, you will have a light heart and you will have the feeling that someone somewhere cares about you.”“Oh okay, that was a ver let’s take a walk and I will let you know everything.”Soon after our little talk, there was a visible change on his face. Later that day in the class, there was a smile on his face.【小题1】From the text, we can know about Mr. Patrick that he &&&&&&.A.once acted a character in a horror movieB.scared his students with his looksC.often punished the students for bad marksD.did better in teaching than others in the school【小题2】Mr. Patrick was thought by the author to &&&&&&.A.be a murderer or a ghostB.be madC.have suffered a lotD.have a special personality【小题3】While walking towards Mr. Patrick in the school garden, the author felt &&&&&&.A.excitedB.nervousC.worriedD.happy
来源:学年河南省安阳一中高二下学期第一次阶段测试英语试卷(带解析)
Let’s say you have a piece of wood, a nail, and a hammer. Pretend the wood is a person, and the nail is a mean rumor(谣言) about that person. If you hammer in the nail, you’re obviously hurting him or her. If you then pull out the nail, there’s still a hole in the wood, and the damage has been done.
There are many reasons why that nail of a rumor can be so harmful. Rumors are, quite simply, a form of bullying(欺侮). When a person or a group makes up a rumor about someone or decides to spread gossip, it’s usually to hurt someone, break up a friendship, or make someone less popular. It’s the same thing as teasing, only it’s done behind someone’s back instead of to his or her face.
When you spread a rumor about someone, you’re sending a signal that the person is outside of the group, and somehow less worthy of friendship than others. You’re making fun of that person or pointing out negative things about him or her. This can let others think that it’s okay to make the person feel bad, and make him or her an outsider.
We need to be able to trust our friends, and gossip and rumors can break this trust. If you tell a personal secret to a friend, and he turns around and tells it to someone else, you might feel like you will get burned if you ever get close to him again.
Letting a rumor influence your behavior is like letting someone else make a big decision for you. Let’s say you hear that the teacher plans to call a Snow Day tomorrow because a blizzard (暴风雪) is coming. Expecting a day off, you don’t do your homework. The next morning, the blizzard turns out to be nothing more than a drizzle(毛毛雨), and school isn’t off after all. You get zeroes on your work. 【小题1】To tell a rumor and a tease apart, you depend on ______. A.whether it is done behind someoneB.whether it is painful or notC.whether it is a kind of bullyingD.whether it is spread fast.【小题2】If a rumor is spread about someone, others may_______. A.point out his or her advantagesB.keep away from him or herC.not feel he or she is an outsiderD.be hurt if getting close to him or her again.【小题3】The purpose of this passage is to _______. A.advise on how to deal with rumorsB.teach us how to judge a rumorC.find out why rumors spread fastD.explain why rumors hurt
来源:2015届江苏省高二上学期期中考试英语试卷(解析版)
Getting married can be one of the happiest moments ina person’s life. Throughout the world, weddings are very important events.Let’s look at some interesting wedding customs from different countries.&&&&&&&& ForAfrican Americans, it is tradition for the married couple to jump over a broomcovered with flowers. This represents the beginning of family life. It isinteresting to note that African slaves who were brought to the USA startedthis tradition. African American couples were not allowed to have a legalmarriage, so instead they had a ceremony where the bride and groom jumped overa broom “into marriage”. &&&&&&&& Makingjokes about the bride and groom is a wedding tradition in both France andGermany. In France, this includes making l in Germany,wedding guests break dishes. Weddings in Germany often last for three days. OnThursday, there is a simple ceremony at a government office noting the officialmarriage of the couple. Then the couple will have a dinner with family andclose friends. On Friday, there is a party. This is when guests break dishes torepresent the start of a new life. Then on Sunday, there is a ceremony in achurch.&&&&&&&& InGreece and Italy, people eat special kinds of sweets at the wedding. BothGreece and Italy also have their own special wedding dances, which all of theguests enjoy.&&&&&&&& InRussia, couples tie a doll to their wedding car if they want to have adaughter, or a toy bear if they want to have a son.&&&&&&&& InEngland, it is tradition for the little girls to throw flowers on the ground onthe way to the wedding ceremony. The bride and groom walk on these flowers.This represents the hope that the couples will follow the path that leads to ahappy life.&
·Getting married can be 1. __________ than any other moment in a person’s life. ·Interesting wedding customs differ 2. _________ country to country.
Countries/ People
Wedding Customs
African Americans
·Married couple jump over a broom covered with flowers, which 3. _________ the beginning of family life. ·In the past, African American couples were 4. __________ to get married legally.
&France and Germany
·Make jokes about the bride and groom. ·In Germany, wedding guests get dishes 5. __________. ·A German wedding often 6. _________ three days.
The Greek and the 7. __________
·Either Greece 8. _________ Italy has its own special wedding dances, which all of the guests enjoy.
·If couples want to have a daughter, they will have a doll 9. _________ to their wedding car.
The English
·The bride and groom walk on the flowers thrown by little girls. It represents the hope of 10. __________ the path leading to a happy life.
精英家教网新版app上线啦!用app只需扫描书本条形码就能找到作业,家长给孩子检查作业更省心,同学们作业对答案更方便,扫描上方二维码立刻安装!
请输入姓名
请输入手机号

我要回帖

更多关于 canttakemyeyesoffyou 的文章

随机推荐