We ( )we have a good timee on our holiday

您的访问出错了(404错误)
很抱歉,您要访问的页面不存在。
1、请检查您输入的地址是否正确。
进行查找。
3、感谢您使用本站,1秒后自动跳转这是个机器人猖狂的时代,请输一下验证码,证明咱是正常人~Brewery Tours San Diego Reviews
Our clients are always saying great things about us because we do our utmost to make sure that their Brewery Tours San Diego experience is the tour of a lifetime.
We make sure that from the moment you pick up the phone to the second you disembark from one of our luxury passenger vans, the event is one of complete pleasure. But don’t just take our word for it. Listen to the words of fellow travelers.
Customer Testimonials – What Our Clients Are Saying…
Every time we book with this tour company, I am blown away by their professionalism and willingness to go above and beyond. We are always happy to see their van pull up…
Amy O’Donnells, New Mexico – January 2016
Brewery Tours San Diego made it easy to make a reservation. They emailed me a detailed agenda, with suggestions for the breweries and lunch ideas. it really was a breeze.
Melissa Banks, Imperial Beach CA – May 2015
I wanted to surprise my husband with a brewery tour for his birthday, Breanna understood and asked me different questions until we were able to create an amazing day for him. Then our driver, Ryan, made it happen.
Katie Hansen, San Diego – Jan 2015
Steve was such a great driver, he had the whole van laughing, and by the time we got back to the hotel we had made many friends.
Enrique Garcia, Tijuana (Mexico)
I come from Germany and every Germans love Beer!! I was very happy that we selected Brewery Tours San Diego for our holidays in San Diego. We have great festivals in Germany like the Oktoberfest in München and as a German I was sceptic about the American Beers. The breweries have really good beer but the best was the fun we had on the tour.
They were driving us in a very new Mercedes Sprinter and the driver was very helpful and made jokes all the time. We laughed so much and had a super good time. Best day of our holiday!
Gerhard Richter, K?ln (Germany) – The Consulate Hotel
My wife is a hop head, we were not sure which breweries were going to satisfy her IPA taste, visiting from Michigan, she some how found Brewery Tours San Diego, Breanna gave us great suggestions, Green Flash and Ballast Point were perfect. Glad we found these guys….
Ian – Muskegon, Michigan
I was staying with friends in San Diego and heard that the area had a great brewery scene. Was going to do it alone then someone suggested Brewery Tours. Glad they did. It would have have been almost impossible for me to have found all these great breweries by myself and organized transportation to them. Brewery Tours was the logical answer. I tasted more local brews than I care to remember, and wasn’t worried about how I was getting home. The driver Steve was funny and informative. A great experience and one I hope to repeat next time I’m in town.
Mike Fielding – Scunthorpe
My cousin took me on this tour as a birthday treat. I’m very happy they did. Don’t usually like beer, but the variety that the breweries have in this area made me a believer. I may have to persuade my husband to move us to San Diego. The Tour guy was so nice. I will be back!
Gloria Bonham – Ventura, CA
What can I say apart from fun, fun, fun. I went with a group of four friends. I have never seen them smile so much for so long. We could have done this on our own since we all live locally, but nobody wanted to be the designated driver, even though I suggested we should all draw straws. Nope, wasn’t going to happen. This was the perfect solution. We will do it again.
Harry Wallis – La Mesa, CA
My husband dragged me along to this tour. I wanted to go to the zoo.
“You’ll love it,” he said. And he was right. I never now how beer was made before. Now I could probably make it myself. Lots of great information and great beer at these breweries. I will have to do it again. Thanks Steve for all your help.
Monica Lewis – Coronado, CA
I was looking for something to do last weekend when I saw these guys. My favorite pastime is beer, but I just drink the mainstream stuff that you can buy in any store. Holy s**t. I won’t any more. The variety of beers I tasted on this tour was phenomenal. I won’t be drinking Bud any more.
Dave – Chula Vista, CA
You can find us on
and now on !
Our Customers Overall Experience Rating
Ease of Reservation
Cleanliness of Vehicle
Bang for the Buck
Brewery Tour Fun Factor
Everyone of our customers fills out a survey after the tour.... this is how we rate with all the people who have joined us on our magical brewery tours.扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
英语填空We had a good time this summer holiday.You know I went to Nanjing to (v ) our relatives with my parents.The weather in Nanjing is hotter (t ) that in Shanghai.My father's perants live there.They are both over sixty years old,but they look very well.My grandmother cooked nice food for us.One of my uncles is (a ) in Nanjing.He is my father's elder brother,he is the eldest son of my grandparents.He has a son.My aunt is in Nanjing,too.She has a (d ).My father likes his niece very much.When I was in Nanjing,I played with my two (c ) happilly.On the last day there,all of us went to the park and had dinner (t ).Look at this photograph.We all have smiling faces.Guess howw many of us!Eleven.是首字母填空
加菲42日319
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
We had a good time this summer holiday.You know I went to Nanjing to (visit) our relatives with my parents.The weather in Nanjing is hotter (than) that in Shanghai.My father's perants live there.They are both over sixty years old,but they look very well.My grandmother cooked nice food for us.One of my uncles is (also) in Nanjing.He is my father's elder brother,he is the eldest son of my grandparents.He has a son.My aunt is in Nanjing,too.She has a (daughter ).My father likes his niece very much.When I was in Nanjing,I played with my two (cousins) happilly.On the last day there,all of us went to the park and had dinner (together).Look at this photograph.We all have smiling faces.Guess howw many of us!Eleven.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
visitedthanarriveddaughtcousinstogether
1.visit 2.than3.also4.daughter5.cousins6.toghter
We had a good time this summer holiday. You know I went to Nanjing to (v ) our relatives with my parents. The weather in Nanjing is hotter (t ) that in Shanghai. My father's perants live there. They a...
扫描下载二维码

我要回帖

更多关于 we have a good time 的文章

随机推荐