the latter days可以接句子吗

(三)结尾句
1. 至于我,在某种程度上我同意后面的观点,我认为&&
As far as I am concerned, I agree with the latter opinion to some extent. I think that ____.
2. 总而言之,整个社会应该密切关注&&这个问题。只有这样,我们才能在将来&&。
In a word, the whole society should pay close attention to the problem of ______.Only in this way can ______in the future.
3. 但是,&&和&&都有它们各自的优势(好处)。例如,&&,而&&。然而,把这两者相比较,我更倾向于(喜欢)&&
But ______and ______have their own advantages. For example, _____, while_____. Comparing this with that, however, I prefer to______.
4. 就我个人而言,我相信&&,因此,我坚信美好的未来正等着我们。因为&&
Personally, I believe that_____. Consequently, I&m confident that a bright future is awaiting us because______.
5. 随着社会的发展,&&。因此,迫切需要&&。如果每个人都愿为社会贡献自已的一份力量,这个社会将要变得越来越好。
With the development of society, ______.So it&s urgent and necessary to ____.If every member is willing to contribute himself to the society, it will be better and better.
6. 至于我(对我来说,就我而言),我认为&&更合理。只有这样,我们才能&&
For my part, I think it reasonable to_____. Only in this way can you _____.
7. 对我来说,我认为有必要&&。原因如下:第一,&&; 第二,&&;最后&&但同样重要的是&&
In my opinion, I think it necessary to____. The reasons are as follows. First _____.Second ______. Last but not least,______.
8. 在总体上很难说&&是好还是坏,因为它在很大程度上取决于&&的形势。然而,就我个人而言,我发现&&。
It is difficult to say whether _____is good or not in general as it depends very much on the situation of______. However, from a personal point of view find______.
9. 综上所述,我们可以清楚地得出结论&&
From what has been discussed above, we may reasonably arrive at the conclusion that____.
10. 如果我们不采取有效的方法,就可能控制不了这种趋势,就会出现一些意想不到的不良后果,所以,我们应该做的是&&
If we can not take useful means, we may not control this trend, and some undesirable result may come out unexpectedly, so what we should do is_____.
87000人订阅
更多精彩敬请订阅!
Jennifer Lawrence, 27, and director Darren Aronofsky , 48, have split after over a year of dating , PEOPLE confirms.经《人物》杂志确认,27岁的珍妮弗·劳伦斯和48岁的导演达伦·阿罗诺夫斯基,在约会一年后分手
An animated series centered on DC Comics character Harley Quinn in the works at Warner Bros, according to reports. Deadline say DC Entertainment have ordered 26 episodes and while Harley has not been
The Internet is filled with a lot of wild and wonderful things. A lot of ridiculous shit too, of course, and sometimes we just want to get away from it all. We need a way to hide from the constant bin
there be句型是一种非常常见的英语句型,表示事物的存在,虽然句型结构简单,但一旦和不同的搭配使用或是不同的时态转换,就会出现各种各样的用法,所以小编这次就给大家带来there be句型的讲解,一起学起来吧!There be 句型的构
there be句型是一种非常常见的英语句型,表示事物的存在,虽然句型结构简单,但一旦和不同的搭配使用或是不同的时态转换,就会出现各种各样的用法,所以小编这次就给大家带来there be句型的重要句式讲解,一起学起来吧!一、There
there be句型是一种非常常见的英语句型,表示事物的存在,虽然句型结构简单,但一旦和不同的搭配使用或是不同的时态转换,就会出现各种各样的用法,所以小编这次就给大家带来there be句型的否定句与疑问句讲解,一起学起来吧!ther
状语从句指句子用作状语时,起副词作用的句子,可以修饰谓语、非谓语动词、定语、状语或整个句子。状语从句根据作用可以分为很多类,一般由连词(从属连词)引导,也可以由词组引起。学习它的关键是要掌握引导不同状语从句的常
条件状语从句就是在复合句中表示主句动作发生条件的状语从句。和大多数状语从句一样,掌握条件状语从句最重要的依旧是掌握连接词,但在掌握连接词之前,也需要一些对条件状语从句的基本了解。小编为大家带来了条件状语从句
英语学习推荐网页版学习工具
the latter的中文解释
沪江词库精选the latter是什么意思、英语单词推荐
And so the monsoon passed.The &little drowned rat& spent more and more time with her &aunty& downstairs. Both were happy.
季节风渐渐地过去了。这个小落汤鸡和她的阿姨在楼下的时间也越来越多了,她们俩都过得很愉快。
Art is the right hand of nature. The latter only gave us being, but the former made us men. (Friedrich Schiller, German poet)
艺术是自然的右手。自然只让我们存在,而艺术创造我们的人类。(德国诗人席勒)
Together, a and b give the coordinate o fthe colour in the chromaticity chart so that hue and chroma can be calculated accordingly.
和一起构成该色在彩度图内的坐标,从而可计算该色的色相和纯度。
Der treue Heinrich--the loyal Heinrich, as Hitler had often fondly referred to him--was not asking for the powers of succession
Dertreue Heinrich(忠诚的海因里希)----希特勒常常这样亲热地称呼希姆莱——并不是在要求继承权
A lively round dance in duple time,popular in the19th century.
加洛普舞流行于19世纪的活泼的二拍圆舞
Surfing--the art of riding a wave on a pointed board--is the wildest, fastest natural water sport known to man.
冲浪运动--一种脚踏尖头冲浪板乘浪前进的技艺--是人类最激烈,速度最快的天然水上运动。
I read the&Guardian& and so does Mr. Peter.
我读《卫报》,彼得先生也读。
&But nowadays even to graduate from a run-of-the-mill university, you have to write a thesis.&
“可是现在普通大学毕业亦得做论文。”
&Our state-of-the-art plant in Morrow, Ga is outfitted with some of the most technologically advanced equipment in the industry.&
我们现代化的工厂位于美国佐治亚州的Morrow,工厂配备技术最先进的生产设备。
&Wants to take NANCY in her arms, but the latter breaks away and hides her head in her mother's lap.&
想搂住南茜,可是南茜挣开了,把头放在她母亲的膝上。
前者…后者…
phr. 基督教后圣徒会
n.结束部分,终了部分,生命的最后中一息,死
永远不会,决不会再有的(因为一年只一个8月1日)
n. 〈宗〉后期圣徒
n. [宗]后期圣徒(指美国基督教新教摩门教徒)
永远不会有的日子
1.(刚提及的两者中)后者的,(系列中)最后的,末尾的
2.后半期的,后面的
n.(刚提及的两者中)后者;(系列中)最后一位,末位
a. 近代的,现代的
刮窗嵌槽木
ad. 近来;在晚年;在后期
n. 过后的聪明,事后诸葛亮
n. [农]再生草,再萌草
最后的, 排在最后的
无主物(拉丁文)
phr. 隆头鱼
工人寄宿处
phr. 锯盖鱼科的典型属
节日包裹焦虑症(指因为没收到本该在圣诞节前送到的某件网购物品而感到焦虑不安的心理。)英语essay写作万能句型-Bonrun官方博客-留学生英文论文代写作_essay代写_assignment代写
Essay代写、网课代修加QQ:
英语essay写作万能句型
6050次阅读 
essay写作开头句型1.As far as ...is concerned 就……而言2.It goes without saying that... 不言而喻,...3.It can be said with certainty that... 可以肯定地说......4.As the proverb says,正如谚语所说的,5.It has to be noticed that... 它必须注意到,...6.It's generally recognized that... 它普遍认为...7.It's likely that ... 这可能是因为...8.It's hardly that... 这是很难的......9.It's hardly too much to say that... 它几乎没有太多的说…10.What calls for special attention is that...需要特别注意的是11.There's no denying the fact that...毫无疑问,无可否认12.Nothing is more important than the fact that... 没有什么比这更重要的是…13.what's far more important is that... 更重要的是…请登录:www.lxws.net高考英语作文万能句子:衔接句型1.A case in point is ... 一个典型的例子是...2.As is often the case...由于通常情况下...3.As stated in the previous paragraph 如前段所述4.But the problem is not so simple. Therefore 然而问题并非如此简单,所以……5.But it's a pity that... 但遗憾的是…6.For all that...对于这一切...... In spite of the fact that...尽管事实......7.Further, we hold opinion that... 此外,我们坚持认为,...8.However , the difficulty lies in...然而,困难在于…9.Similarly, we should pay attention to... 同样,我们要注意...10.not(that)...but(that)...不是,而是11.In view of the present station.鉴于目前形势12.As has been mentioned above...正如上面所提到的…13.In this respect, we may as well (say) 从这个角度上我们可以说14.However, we have to look at the other side of the coin,that is... 然而我们还得看到事物的另一方面,即…&高考英语作文万能句子:结尾句型1.I will conclude by saying... 最后我要说…2.Therefore, we have the reason to believe that...因此,我们有理由相信…3.All things considered,总而言之 It may be safely said that...它可以有把握地说......4.Therefore, in my opinion, it's more advisable...因此,在我看来,更可取的是…5.From what has been discussed above, we may safely draw theconclusion that….通过以上讨论,我们可以得出结论…6.The data/statistics/figures lead us to the conclusion that….通过数据我们得到的结论是,....7.It can be concluded from the discussion that...从中我们可以得出这样的结论8.From my point of view, it would be better if...在我看来……也许更好&高考英语作文万能句子:举例句型1.Let's take...to illustrate this.2.let's take the above chart as an example to illustratethis.3. Here is one more example.&4.Take … for example.&5.The same is true of….6.This offers a typical instance of….7.We may quote a common example of….8.Just think of….&高考英语作文万能句子:常用于引言段的句型1. Some people think that …. 有些人认为…To be frank, I can not agree with their opinionfor the reasons below. 坦率地说,我不能同意他们的意见,理由如下。2. For years, … has been seen as …, but things are quite different now.多年来,……一直被视为……,但今天的情况有很大的不同。3. I believe the title statement is valid because…. 我认为这个论点是正确的,因为…4. I cannot entirely agree with the idea that ….我无法完全同意这一观点的…I believe….5. My argument for this view goes as follows.我对这个问题的看法如下。6. Along with the development of…, more andmore….随着……的发展,越来越多…7. There is a long-running debate as to whether….有一个长期运行的辩论,是否…8. It is commonly/generally/widely/ believed/held/accepted/recognized that….它通常是认为…9. As far as I am concerned, I completely agree with theformer/ the latter.就我而言,我完全同意前者/后者。10. Before giving my opinion, I think it is essential to lookat the argument of both sides.在给出我的观点之前,我想有必要看看双方的论据。&高考英语作文万能句子:表示比较和对比的常用句型和表达法1. A is completely / totally / entirely different from B.2. A and B are different in some/every way / respect /aspect.3. A and B differ in….&4. A differs from B in….5. The difference between A and B is/lies in/exists in….6. Compared with/In contrast to/Unlike A, B….7. A…, on the other hand,/in contrast,/while/whereas B….8. While it is generally believed that A …, I believe B….9. Despite their similarities, A and B are also different.10. Both A and B …. However, A…; on the other hand, B….11. The most striking difference is that A…, while B….&高考英语作文万能句子:演绎法常用的句型1. There are several reasons for…, but ingeneral, they come down to three major ones.有几个原因……,但一般,他们可以归结为三个主要的。2. There are many factors that may account for…, but thefollowing are the most typical ones.有许多因素可能占...,但以下是最典型的。3. Many ways can contribute to solving this problem, but thefollowing ones may be most effective.有很多方法可以解决这个问题,但下面的可能是最有效的。4. Generally, the advantages can be listed as follows.一般来说,这些优势可以列举如下。5. The reasons are as follows.&高考英语作文万能句子:因果推理法常用句型1.Because/Since we read the book, we have learned a lot.&2. If we read the book, we would learn a lot.&3. W as a result / therefore / thus / hence /consequently / for this reason / because of this, we've learned a lot.&4. As a result of /Because of/Due to/Owing to reading thebook, we've learned a lot. 由于阅读这本书,我们已经学到了很多。5. The cause of/reason for/overweight is eating too much.6.Overweight is caused by/due to/because of eating too much.7. The effect/consequence/result of eating too much isoverweight.&8. Eating too much causes/results in/leads to overweight. 吃太多导致超重。在英语作文中,我们经常会引用一些名人名言。这里就向大家介绍一些,务必要全部脱口而出!  Culture 文化篇1. A great poem is a fountain forever overflowing with the waters of wisdom and delight. (P. B. Shelley ,Britishpoet )伟大的诗篇即是永远喷出智慧和欢欣之水的喷泉。(英国诗人,P.B.雪莱)2. Art is a lie that tells the truth . ( Picasso ,Spanish painter )美术是揭示真理的谎言。(西班牙画家,毕加索)3. Humor has been well defined as thinking in fun while feeling in earnest. (Mark Twain ,American novelist )幽默被人正确地解释为“以诚挚表达感受,寓深思于嬉笑”。(美国小说家,马克·吐温)4. The decline of literature indicates the the two keep in their downward tendency. ( Johan Wolfgang von Goethe ,Germanpoet)文学的衰落表明一个民族的衰落。这两者走下坡路的时间是齐头并进的。(德国诗人,歌德. J. W.)5. When one loves one’s art no service seems too hard 。(O.Henry,Americannovelist)一旦热爱艺术,什么奉献也不难。(美国小说家,欧·亨利)Education 教育篇6. And gladly would learn ,and gladly teach .(Chaucer ,Britishpoet)勤于学习的人才能乐意施教。(英国诗人,乔叟)7. Better be unborn than untaught ,for ignorance is the root of misfortune. (Plato , Ancient Greek philosopher)与其不受教育,不如不生,因为无知是不幸的根源。(古希腊哲学家,柏拉图)Friendship 友谊篇8. Some friends come and go like a season. Others are arranged in our lives for good reason. (Sharita Gadison)一些朋友随季节离去,而另外一些则伴我们度过美好的季节。9. A true friend is someone you can disagree with and still remain friends. For if not,they weren’t true friends in the first place.(Sandy Ratliff)真朋友是可以与你有不同见解的,如果不是,首先就不是真朋友。10.True friendship is felt,not said. (Mariecris Madayag)朋友是说不出的感觉。11.Friends are like stars,you don’t always see them,but you know they’re always there. (Hulali Luta)朋友是感觉不到的存在。12.Memories last forever,never do they die. Friends stay together,never say goodbye. (Melina Campos)记忆永不死,朋友永不说再见。Health 健康篇13. Light heart lives long. ( William Shakespeare ,British dramatist)豁达者长寿(英国剧作家,莎士比亚.W.)14. Early to bed and early to rise ,makes a man healthy , wealthy and wise.(Benjamin Franklin ,American president )早睡早起会使人健康、富有和聪明。(美国总统,富兰克林.B.)15. The first wealth is health. ( Ralph Waldo Emerson ,American thinker)健康是人生第一财富。(美国思想家,爱默生.R. W.)
admin原创文章,转载请注明出处! 标签:
您的昵称必填
您的邮箱选填
您的网站选填
点击访问Bonrun官网
(为了更快访问速度,国内用户点击中国站,海外用户点击美国站)
一 二 三 四 五 六 日
您好,欢迎到访网站!&&the former the latter
yibanban 的个人博客 | 又一个 Word... ... 做名词后跟 of 前者 后者 the former the latter 现代社会 in our modern society ...
基于1个网页-
前者比后者大
对前级和后级
"较快衔接"义
"较快衔接"义"就1"
前者……后者
前后《赤壁赋》
前件真后件必真
更多收起网络短语
At a signal from the former the latter would step aside, the plank would tilt and the condemned man go down between two ties.
只要上尉示意,中士往旁一站,木板一倾犯人就会从枕木之间坠下去。
The former asked the latter what they could eat on campus.
前者问后者他们在校园里吃什么。
Neither say they in their heart, Let us now fear the LORD our God, that giveth rain, both the former and the latter, in his season: he reserveth unto us the appointed weeks of the harvest.
心内也不说,我们应当敬畏耶和华我们的神。 他按时赐雨,就是秋雨春雨,又为我们定收割的节令,永存不废。
This section of the Bible is divided into two parts we refer to as the "Former Prophets" and then the "Latter Prophets."
圣经》这一部分被分为两部分,我们称之为,“前先知书“和“后先知书“
Gold oscillated between risk-asset and safe haven, ending the year more in the former than the latter camp.
Even so, the tilt toward the former and against the latter is unmistakable.
If being friendly with the U.S. is more lucrative than being hostile, they will choose the former over the latter.
$firstVoiceSent
- 来自原声例句
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!For the latter, one does not need to use any commutation relation, thus it is very convenient.
第二种方法是应用“二次量子化”的方法来计算,这种方法不需要用对易关系,计算简便。
For the former two assemblages, Xuejiahe formations gas reservoirs are main exploration targets and for the latter one, shallow gas reservoirs are main exploration targets.
其中前两个组合主要勘探须家河组气藏,第三个组合是浅层气勘探的重点。
For the latter one, the thesis mainly lists and analyzes the practice and application of stimulation strategy, situation-establishment strategy, memory strategy and scientific integration strategy.
在课堂教学策略上主要列举和分享了在英语教学中激励策略、情景创设策略、记忆策略以及学科整合策略的实施和应用。
Occasionally there were few "breaking the prison of marriage" just for love. However the latter one showed more firm females when wording the wife image.
后者则多为传统美德的承载者,但有的是在沉默中坚毅不屈的妻子,有的是在觉醒中寻求自我突破的女性形象。
If I have the opportunity to choose either no-bike-city or no-automobile-city, there is no doubt for me to choose the latter one.
留学解答资讯网:汉译英:如果让我来决定我们是要一个没有自行车的城市呢,还是要一个没有汽车的城市,我会毫不犹豫地选择后者。
In this paper a comparison is made for this two schemes and the latter one is recommended.
文章就这两类设备进行了介绍和比较,并着重推荐了底承式运管车。
Supposing the former opinion is wrong, for it is unilateral, the latter one mast be superficial.
如果说前一类观点是片面因而是错误的话,后者则是流于肤浅的。
Its second-class railway port and road port for export, the latter being the first one in the province, have been opened.
已经开通铁路二类口岸、全省第一家公路口岸、鄂西北唯一的物流保税库。
The results of the study indicate that MTL is proved to be superior to traditional teaching mode by empirical experience, but we should not abandon the latter one totally for it has so many merits.
通过本文研究表明,尽管多媒体辅助教学被实践证明优于传统方式教学,但传统教学中许多优秀的方法与模式却不能丢弃。
The results of the study indicate that CALL is proved to be superior to traditional teaching mode by empirical experience, but we should not abandon the latter one totally for it has so many merits.
通过本文研究表明,尽管计算机辅助英语教学被实践证明优于传统方式教学,但传统教学中许多优秀的方法与模式却不能丢弃。
American old woman buys in oneself in the house has lived for 30 years, the latter half of one's life in the repayments;
美国老太太在自己买的房子里住了三十年,后半生都在还款;
As Chinese economy gets closer with its stock market, the latter one better stand for the economy weather than ever before.
当前中国经济与股票市场的联系已经越来越紧密,股票市场作为经济晴雨表的作用也愈发明显。
In the latter, what is rational for one player may depend on what is rational for the other player.
在博弈论看来,对一个玩家来说决策的理性可能依赖于另外一个玩家决策的理性。
Meanwhile, we found that the latter one is more suitable for measuring machine tools linear positioning accuracy after inspecting a vertical milling machine by using the laser interferometer.
同时,通过对一台数控铣床的测量后,发现激光干涉仪测量法更适合于机床定位精度的快速评定。
For the latter encounters symbolic, not anatomical fate, one that weighs on all possible sexuality.
为了近来的象征的遭遇,在解剖学上规定对于所有可能的性特征的衡量。
In conclusion, both LD and TOF methods could be used as the tools during the research process, and the latter one was more suitable for the quality control.
在控制吸入剂质量研究中可采用快速的LD法和TOF法,而质量控制则以TOF法更为合适。
This latter solution was the one used for this demonstration.
本示范即使用了后一种解决方法。
Then, a window uncovered seems less arresting than one whose curtain drapes with one end in motion, for the latter entices mortals to peep in and fancy with boundless interest.
所以,赤裸裸的窗口不引人注重,而一角掀动的窗帘,惹人窥探预测,生出无限爱好。
Experiment results show that both two methods have a good estimation to the steady noise, and the latter one has a better performance for unsteady noise.
实验结果表明,这两种算法都能有效地估计平稳噪声参数,而基于连续更新噪声谱的方法在非平稳噪声环境下表现出了更佳的性能。
The latter is one of the reasons for economic growth in modern times, whereas the former falls under two types, viz.
生产性努力的增长是近现代经济增长的原因之一。
The latter stage is one of preparation for the counter-offensive.
所谓战略相持阶段,即是准备反攻的阶段。
The latter stage is one of preparation for the counter-offensive.
这种战略相持阶段,即是准备反攻阶段。
The latter is one of the key factors for market expansion and business success.
而后者是市场扩张和事业成功的关键因素之一。
In the event of a case which a people's court has returned to a people's procuratorate for supplementary investigation, the latter shall complete the supplementary investigation within one month.
人民法院退回检察院补充侦查的案件,人民检察院应当在一个月以内补充侦查完毕。
For this purpose, a dynamic forecasting scheme and a statistical forecasting one are proposed with calculations done for the latter.
为此.提出一个动力预报方案和一个统计预报方法,并对后者作了实际的计算。
As a follow up of his bilateral talks with his Chinese counterpart Chen Lei, the latter nominated one of his senior officials for communicating with the Indian officials on the water related issues.
作为与中国水利部长陈雷双边对话的后续行动,陈部长指定了手下的一名高级官员负责就水资源问题与印度官员进行联系。
The scheduling problem for one and two hoists is different, the latter involves overlapping and cannot be solved directly by means of mathematical modeling.
对于有重叠区域的两抓钩周期性排序问题 ,迄今尚无法用数学模型直接求解 。
The scheduling problem for one and two hoists is different, the latter involves overlapping and cannot be solved directly by means of mathematical modeling.
对于有重叠区域的两抓钩周期性排序问题 ,迄今尚无法用数学模型直接求解 。
$firstVoiceSent
- 来自原声例句
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!

我要回帖

更多关于 latter 的文章

随机推荐