一片农村土地适合做什么可以做什么,英文作文

扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
快来大手子给我写一篇英语作文……感激不尽… 假如你是李华,家乡有一片湿地,每到快来大手子给我写一篇英语作文……感激不尽… 假如你是李华,家乡有一片湿地,每到春天,有很多鸟来此,包括一些珍稀,濒危鸟类,请根据下列要求和你的想象给WWF世界野生动物基金写一封信.1鸟类经常受到伤害 2湿地面积减少 3提出你的建议
张涵宇61辉煌
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
Many wild animals are facing the danger of extinction,because the environment that they are living in has changed greatly.For example,with the developmet of cities,the using of insecticide and serious pollution,their living areas have become narrowcr and narrower.Many of the wild animals,now are confronted with food crisis.At the same time,man is killing off species just for getting their fur,skin,horns,teeth and meat.In order to protect our resources of ecology,people should realize that the loss of any species is at least the loss of source of knowledge and a source of natural beauty.There fore,measures of the following should be taken:pollution standards are made killing off certain rare s national parks should be set up as wild life,reserves.Only if we human beings take some drastic measures can wild animals be preserved.
First of all I have to start from If you really love and want to protect their birds, then: What kind of bird you do not raise! Because there does not belong to a bird cage is not their natural attribution! And then a large cage is not! The vast land of endless blue sky is their home! Freedom is part of each birds life! And those around you and then tell you to do the same thing! And refused to eat any non-breeding birds, eggs! Do not buy any use of wild birds, feathers, or other organs do arts and crafts! Then, if you have a spare then please contribute to the Association for the Protection of Birds, as volunteers, willing to publicize knowledge of the Protection of Birds Please send them to their friends as human beings who are not and never will be the master! The Protection of Birds 1, to contain the phenomenon of hunting Is a lot of expensive, rare birds has become the food on the table, people kill objects. A serious problem has been exposed, to know If you do not take measures on a shotgun I think people will be the last bullet for themselves. The first is blocking is to strengthen the intensity of market management, block of wild animals in the market, distribution channels, those measures were the reason to kill wild animals will be set the expense of France, still go its own way, wantonly killing of wild animals, a great The reason is because the wild animals get sold on the market can Maihao price. Measures to kill the game as long as they can not be sold in the market, and will be punished by law, then hunting of wild animals, the phenomenon would be greatly reduced. The second is Shu is to strengthen publicity and education of the people, so that people from the very recognition of the importance of protecting wild animals, so that people have the concept of the rule of law in this regard is only to clear the peoples ideological obstacles to practical action in do the work of protecting wild animals, Mao Zedong once said: The people are in t
我靠这么长
大哥快给我弄个精简版的呀
写不下这么长
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
My name is Li Hua. My home town is LiHua village. It is a small village located at GuangXi. There is a wideland at our village. During the spring season, a lot of birds will come here. There are many ...
扫描下载二维码扫二维码下载作业帮
1.75亿学生的选择
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
1.75亿学生的选择
英语作文:假如你是李华,家乡有一片湿地,每到春天,有很多鸟来此,包括一些珍稀,濒危鸟类,根据想象
扫二维码下载作业帮
1.75亿学生的选择
1、每一个成功者都有一个开始.勇于开始,才能找到成功的路. 2、世界会向那些有目标和远见的人让路(冯两努——香港著名推销商) 3、造物之前,必先造人. 4、与其临渊羡鱼,不如退而结网. 5、若不给自己设限,则人生中就没有限制你发挥的藩篱.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码英语作文 My future_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
英语作文 My future
上传于|0|0|文档简介
&&英语作文
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用0下载券
想免费下载更多文档?
定制HR最喜欢的简历
你可能喜欢> 北京高考情景英语作文
北京高考情景英语作文
时间: 来源: 本文已影响人
篇一:北京英语高考历年情景作文 高三英语写作编写人:李新叶 审核人:高三英语组
2014年北京情景作文 假设你是红星中学高三(1)班的学生李华,请根据以下四幅图的先后顺序,用校刊“英语园地”写一篇短 文,记述你和同学们向学校提建议,解决自行车存放问题的过程。 注意:1.词数不少于60词 2短文的开头已给出,不记入总词数。
修改后文章:
1高三英语写作编写人:李新叶 审核人:高三英语组
2013年北京情景作文 假设你是红星中学高三(1)班的学生李华,请按照以下四幅图的先后顺序,用英文写一篇周 记。记述爸爸出 差期间,妈妈生病,你照顾她的过程。 注意: 1. 周记的开头已经为你写好。 2. 词数不少于 60. .
修改后文章:
2高三英语写作编写人:李新叶 审核人:高三英语组
2012年北京情景作文 假设你是红星中学高三(1)班的学生李华,校报英文版正在开展“续写雷锋”活动。 请根据以下四幅图的先后顺序,将你所做的一件好事以日记形式记述下来,向校报投稿。 注意:1.日记的开头已为你写好。2.词数不少于60。 Saturday,June2
修改后文章
3高三英语写作编写人:李新叶 审核人:高三英语组
2011年北京情景作文 假设你是红星中学高二(1)班的学生李华。下面四幅图表述了近期发生在你们班的一个 真实故事,请根据图片的先后顺序,为校刊“英语园地”写一篇短文,次数不少于60。 修改后文章
4高三英语写作编写人:李新叶 审核人:高三英语组
2010年北京情景作文 假设你是红星中学高二(1)班的学生李华,利用上周末的时间帮助祖父母安排了去北戴河 的旅行。请根据以下四幅图的先后顺序,写一篇英文周记,叙述你从准备到送行的全过程。 注意:1.周记的开头已为你写好。 2.词数不少于60。 修改后文章
5篇二:北京高考高三英语情景作文的范文及答案
情景作文(20分) 假设你是某所中学的学生 ,3月22日(世界水日)你参加了你班开展的一系列节水宣传活动。请根据以下四幅图的先后顺序,以日记的形式记录当天的活动内容。 注意:词数不少于60。 提示词:宣传材料leaflets;危机crisis March 22,2010Monday Today is World Water Day. One possible version: March 22, 2010Monday
Sunny Today is World Water Day. In the morning, we had a class meeting talking about what to do on this special day. Finally, we reached an agreement and immediately began to make preparations for the afternoon’s activities. At 2:00 pm, we went to the neighboring community to hand out leaflets, calling on people to save water. Around 3 o’clock, the expert we invited made an excellent speech on the current water crisis in China. He talked about the draught in the Southeast and the severe shortage of water in our city. The speech had a strong appeal to all the people present, including me. After the speech, we had a discussion with our neighbors about various ways of saving water in our daily life. I suggested turning off the tap water immediately after use, and a granny came up with the ideas of reusing the water from kitchen, for example, the water after washing fruits and vegetables can be used to water flowers and so on. Today, I have had a better understanding of the importance of saving water and really learned a lot about saving water. 情景作文 (20分) 假设你是红星中学高三一班的学生李华,为校刊英语园地写一篇题为“Our Spring Outing” 的英文稿件。 请根据以下四幅图的先后顺序,叙述上周你们班从准备春游到春游结束的完整过程。 注意: 词数不少于60. 提示词: 游乐园amusement park 垃圾箱bin One possible version: Last Thursday, we had a class meeting to discuss where to go for our spring outing. We came up with several choices such as going boating, climbing a mountain, and going to an amusement park. Finally, we decided to go mountain climbing. The next day, we set off early in the morning. While climbing the mountain, we enjoyed the warm sunshine and a beautiful view. However, when reached the top, we were shocked to see litter here and there, such as bottles and banana peels. Then we started to pick up the litter. Afterwards, we put the rubbish into the nearby recycling bin and non-recycling bin respectively. We were tired but happy.
情景作文(20分) 假设你是红星中学高三一班的学生李华,近日你班同学参加了世界自然基金会WWF组办的“我为哥本哈根减斤碳”活动,大家开始在日常生活中减少能源、纸张等的消耗。请根据以下四幅图提供的信息,给某英文杂志写一篇以“Low C carbon Living”为题的英文稿件,介绍你们参加此次活动第一天的具体做法。 注意:1.信的开头已为你写好。 2.词数不少于60。 Low C carbon Living Recently, my classmates and I participated in the activity of Low C Carbon Living organized bythe WWF. On the first day
One possible version: Low C carbon Living Recently, my classmates and I participated in the activity of Low C Carbon Living organized by the WWF. On the first day, we chose to go to school by bike or on foot rather than by bus or car. Before we left the classroom, we made sure the lights and the computer were switched off. In order to make full use of paper, we began to write on both sides. Besides, while shopping, we no longer used plastic bags but carried environmentally friendly ones. I think what we did on that day was meaningful, which an help us to form a good habit. We should also call on the people around us to do something for low C carbon living. Only in this情景作文(20分) 假如你是高三学生李华,你的笔友Tim给你发了一封电子邮件,向你了解高考后这个暑假的打算。你给他回复,告诉他你将去上海参加世博会志愿者服务工作。请参照表格中的提示,给Tim写一封邮件。 注意: 1.邮件的开头和结尾已为你写好。 2I’ve received your email, asking me about my plan for the summer vacation. Now let me tell you something exciting……. I hope you can come and see it for yourself. Fondly Yours, Li Hua One possible version: Dear Tim, I’ve received your email, asking me about my plan for the summer vacation. Now let me tell you something exciting. I’ve applied to be a volunteer for the World Expo 2010 Shanghai and I’ll start working as soon as I have finished the entrance examination. The exposition is a grand intermational gathering, which is expected to attract 70 million visitors from both home and abroad. And what makes it unique is that it is being held in a developing country for the first time. Can you imagine how proud I feed to be able to do my bit for this special occasion? Speaking of the volunteer work, I’ll mainly help out in Beijing Pavilion, where I will show the visitors around and introduce the magnificent buildings to them, such as the Forbidden City, the Bird’s Nest and so on. It’ll be a good chance to help the visitors to get to know about the culture of Beijing. Apart form my work as a volunteer, I will certainly pay a visit to different pavilions., I won’t miss seeing the great inventions and achievements on
display and I can experience different cultures as well as exchange ideas with people around the world. Sounds fantastic, doesn’t it? I hope you can come and see it for yourself.篇三:北京高考英语情景作文讲义及练习 近几年的北京高考情景作文以图画式为主。一般由四幅(转载自: 千 叶帆 文摘:北京高考情景英语作文)画组成的组图,同时给出一定的文字说明。 题材主要涉及到学生熟悉或经历的日常生活。 考查学生对图画内容的观察和理解,要求学生有条理、有重点、生动准确地把图画内容加工成书面语言。 图画式英语作文的写作步骤: ① 审文字要求(审――审题) 审内容、审文体、审时态、审人称、审字数要求等。(5审) ② 审图,列出要点和细节(抓――抓要点) 题目所给的图画有一幅与多幅之分,但不论几幅,一定要注意仔细观察每幅图画所描绘的情景,看懂图画内容,理解画面意思。 列出写作的要点:一般组图的英语作文一幅图要有一个要点。历年NMET图画式作文大都具备4-6个左右的描述要点。 列出支持写作要点的细节:有的图可以粗描,有的图需要细写。一般一幅图可以有一个细节,也可以有多个细节。 ③ 扩点成句(扩――扩点成句) 根据以上所列要点和细节,扩点成句,扩句时考生要注意图画所给的时间背景,正确使用人称、时态和语态 。 ④ 列出过渡词,连句成文(连――连句成文) 列出图与图之间的过渡词,以便使图与图之间内容过渡自然,脉络清晰,层次分明。组句成文时,考生要注意适当地使用一些过渡词,使意思连贯,行文流畅。 ⑤ 结尾(查――查错改过,誊――誊写) 在文章结尾时适当地使用一些表示情感因素的句式(如活动后的感想,书信结尾的客套话等等),可使文章结尾很精彩,显得自然、得体。 通过简单概括我们可以把情景作文的写作步骤简单的概括为:审―抓―扩―连―查―誊。常用语: 1.Last Friday left me a deep impression, which I will never forget. =Last week, I / my brother had an unforgettable experience. 12.In order to improve our abilities of facing danger, our school organized an activity. 按时间顺序描写: 3.Early in the morning, we met at the school gate and went to…by bus. One Sunday morning, my classmates and I went to the park for an picnic. 4.After doing…, we went to do…. 5.After having done…, we……. 6.And then, we…. 结尾语: 7.I was tired, but I was happy that I did a good deed. 8.I have learned a great deal through the activity / this. 9.It is an unforgettable day / experience. 评论语/感慨: 10.I think the activity is both necessary and meaningful. It not only makes us aware of the importance of self-protection / helping others / protecting our environment, but also develop our abilities of dealing with things / communicating with others. 11.The activity can develop / promote our sense of social responsibility. 语: 12.We were in high spirit. 13.With excitement filling our heart, we said thanks / goodbye to sb.. 14.With our hearts filled with excitement, we…. 15.To our joy / delight, we saw…. 景色: 16.The view was beautiful. 17.The sun was shining. 18.Gently came the soft wind. 19.The weather was clear, the wind calm and the moon shining.
2考例分析: (08年北京卷) 假设你是红星中学高三一班的学生李华,为校刊英语园地写一篇题为“Our Spring Outing” 的英文稿件。 请根据以下四幅图的先后顺序,叙述上周你们班从准备春游到春游结束的完整过程。 注意:词数不少于60. 提示词:游乐园 amusement park 垃圾箱:bin 3 第一步:审――审题。 理清文字信息:判断文章文体、人称、时态,同时注意字数、提示词。 即:审文体:记叙文;审人称:we;审时态:一般过去式;审字数:60字以上。 第二步:抓――抓要点。 确定主要行为:用一两个词或短语写出每副图的要点。
1._______________
2._______________
3.________________
4.________________ 第三步:扩――扩展成句(一定要注意每幅图的细节)。 根据人称、时态等将要点扩展成句,将加上细节扩展成句组。 第一幅图:
第二幅图:
第三幅图:
第四幅图:
第四步:连――连词成句。 背景(适当增加时间、地点条件等)、逻辑关系、开头与结尾、巧用连接词和过渡句。 4第五步:查――查错改错。 要尽量剔除错误,如要点齐全、句法、语法有无问题。特别是动词的形式、单词拼写、大小写和标点符号等。 Our Spring Outing Last week, our class prepared to have a spring outing. Before the spring outing, we had a discussion, someone wanted to go to the amusement park, someone wanted to go boating, someone wanted to climb mountains. Finally, we decided to climb mountains. The next day, it was a fine day. The sun was shining. We set off early in the morning. While climbing the mountains, we saw many beautiful flowers. But when we got to the top, we were surprised to find that there were many litter on the top, so we began to pick up litter in order to keep the mountains clean. We picked up all the litter and put it into different bins. We were very tired but everybody felt very happy. (124 words) 2012年西城区模拟考试 第四部分:书面表达(共两节,35分) 第一节
情景作文(20分) 假设你是红星中学(1)班的学生李华,下面四幅图描述了你从加拿大短期学习归来发生的一件事。请根据图片的先后顺序,写一篇,记录下此事。 注意:1.周记的开头已为你写好。 2.词数不少于60。 Last Sunday, I came back to Beijing after a short-term study in Canada. 5
相关热词搜索:,,,,,

我要回帖

更多关于 土地租赁下来能做什么 的文章

随机推荐