色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。周末,我们一家人经常去公园、超市.用英文怎么说
周末,我们一家人经常去公园、超市.用英文怎么说
At the weekends, my families often go to the park and supermarkets
我有更好的回答:
剩余:2000字
与《周末,我们一家人经常去公园、超市.用英文怎么说》相关的作业问题
I usually take my children/child to have a walk in the park on weekends
At weekends,my family decided to go fishing in the park.Altough l liked fishing very much ,i was not good at it.Father said that he was too busy to go with us.T
已经去过了就要用过去式或者完成时I went to the supermarket.我去了超市I have been the supermarket.我去了超市都可以
Where were you yesterday?I was at the supermarket.
I'm going for a walk in the park./ I went for a walk in the park.I'd like to a take a stroll in the park.(更文雅的说法)
take a walk
mike打算买什么 What is Mike going to buy?他打算买一本书 He is going to buy a book.你打算去公园吗 Are you going to the park? 再问: 顺便再问一下,要回答第三题,是的,我打算去。应该怎么回答??
-How do you get to home?(get to home也可以用go home)-I get to home by bike.(bike也可以用bicycle)-How do you get to park?-I get to park by subway.(subway地铁也可以用undergroun
go to the park
The children often go to the park for playing on sunday.
What are you going to do in the Park?I'm going to plant trees there.
My classmates go to plant trees 再问: 去公园植树了再问: 怎么说 再答: go to the park to plant trees再问: 哦
He is considering going to the park with us.
I usually go to the park to play
They plan to go for a picnic tomorrow
Let's go to the park to row a boat.
1.There are five people in my family,who are grandpa,grandma,dad ,mum and I.2.My father is a doctor and my mother is a nurse ,I study in No.2 Middle School,I'd
You should walk out of the beihai park first,then go down this street,and turn right at the third corner ,you would see a high white building which is called th一家人英文_百度知道
一家人英文
我有更好的答案
whole& 意为“整个”,加不加都可以。这句话的重心在“全家”,表示家是一个整体,以“家”为单位叙事。Everyone in my family like dogs.
&everyone in my family&quotfamily , 意为家庭,但也用于指家里的人。主要看用法。如&我的一家人都喜欢狗&有以下表达方式:My (whole) family likes dogs.
采纳率:52%
the whole household 一家人family 一家人
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
您可能关注的内容
英文的相关知识
换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包
个人、企业类
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。我们一家人很幸福的英文怎么写_百度知道