有谁知道哪里可以学习到做中央空调封口枝术的

Quick access
Vistalizator is not working for me! Help?
Im trying to install the Spanish pack for my cousins Sony Vaio Laptop, and we're trying to change the system language with Vistalizator, but I get the error code: 7601, What do I have to do? I already tried emailing the guy who did this program, help?
You are in the wrong forum and your cousin&should not be using Vistalizator anyway.& Your cousin needs to upgrade to Windows 7 Ultimate in order to use the Microsoft language packs.& The sticky on this forum is not an instruction on how to
install Vistalizator but an instruction on getting rid of it.&Colin Barnhorst Windows 7 Ultimate x64 on DIY with 6GB ram.
Marked as answer by
Vistalizator is a third-party application and is not supported, nor recommended, for Windows 7.& Please do not attempt to install it as issues will likely arise.
Please review:
Carey Frisch
Marked as answer by
Just to add my warning, the purpose of Vistalizator is to installs Language Packs in versions of Windows that do not support that ability. Vistalizator commonly causes Non-Genuine issues in Windows due to the fact that it installs these language packs
in a way that us unsupported by Window.Darin MS
Marked as answer by
All replies
You are in the wrong forum and your cousin&should not be using Vistalizator anyway.& Your cousin needs to upgrade to Windows 7 Ultimate in order to use the Microsoft language packs.& The sticky on this forum is not an instruction on how to
install Vistalizator but an instruction on getting rid of it.&Colin Barnhorst Windows 7 Ultimate x64 on DIY with 6GB ram.
Marked as answer by
Vistalizator is a third-party application and is not supported, nor recommended, for Windows 7.& Please do not attempt to install it as issues will likely arise.
Please review:
Carey Frisch
Marked as answer by
Just to add my warning, the purpose of Vistalizator is to installs Language Packs in versions of Windows that do not support that ability. Vistalizator commonly causes Non-Genuine issues in Windows due to the fact that it installs these language packs
in a way that us unsupported by Window.Darin MS
Marked as answer by扫二维码下载作业帮
1.75亿学生的选择
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
1.75亿学生的选择
He starts working with me.的中文意思
扫二维码下载作业帮
1.75亿学生的选择
他开始和我一起工作
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
他开始和我一起工作(学习)。
扫描下载二维码扫二维码下载作业帮
1.75亿学生的选择
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
1.75亿学生的选择
初中英语问题can you tell me (
who's this
who he is我想知道在can you tell me 后用什么句序?该选什么?(不要只说答案,要详细一点哦^-^)(
)hard they are working!what后用名词
how后用形容词和副词从这个句子后面来看我觉得应该用what但是hard是名词吗?(
)hard they are working!
they are working,不是和What noise they are making 一样吗?how的话不是 How clever a boy he is!
How lovely the baby is! 我实在不理解为什么答案是HOW啊~~哪位高手指点一下,拜托了^-^我太笨了- -|||,哭~~
TD哥哥7014
扫二维码下载作业帮
1.75亿学生的选择
第一个后面用陈述句语序选 D第二个选HOWhard 是形容词,意思是努力的.整句是:他们工作多努力呀!
为您推荐:
第一个选D 这是一个宾语从句,当宾语从句表示疑问时用陈述句语序 第二个选How hard是形容词,努力的意思,感叹句中形容词用how,名词用what
D 宾语从句,用陈述句式How hard是副词,修饰working
第一个是D,要用陈述语序。第二个天How 感叹句的格式是:1、How+形容词+主语+谓语2、What+a/an+名次单数+主语+谓语(如果是名词复数或不可数名词a/an不用加)
第一题选D. Can you tell me 后面接的是宾语从句,所以是陈述语序。这是宾语从句的一个特点,how, what, where等词引导的宾语从句,从句中都要用陈述语序。第二题填how.感叹句构成是
How+形容词/副词+主语+谓语!
What +a/an+形容词+名词+(主语+谓语)!其中名词要是不可数名词或者是可数名...
扫描下载二维码

我要回帖

随机推荐