我们的产品
客服邮箱:
微博/微信合作QQ:
网游玩家客服QQ:
24小时举报电话号码:
广告合作QQ:
游戏合作QQ:
北京掌汇天下科技有限公司 版权所有
京公网安备39号|纯净的音频频谱音乐展台AE模板 Videohive Clean Audio Spectrum Music Visualizer - AE模板 - 人人素材社区 - Powered by Discuz!
只需一步,快速开始
后使用快捷导航没有帐号?
请完成以下验证码
所属分类: &
本版主题: 6458
今日更新: 130
纯净的音频频谱音乐展台AE模板 Videohive Clean Audio Spectrum Music Visualizer
签到天数: 2 天[LV.1]初来乍到&成长值: 3500
Prev_2.jpg (50.16 KB, 下载次数: 6)
15:59 上传
本是由Videohive机构出品的纯净的音频频谱音乐展台AE模板 ,大小:196 Mb,格式:AEP ,分辨率:<font color="#20×1080,使用软件版本: CS5.5 - CC 2015,内附使用教程。
AE模板是由After Effects软件生成的一种工程文件,能够渲染出美轮美奂的动画特效,文件中包括音乐、图片、视频、脚本等素材。适用与宣传片、电视台、影视公司,电影电视剧等宣传与特效动画制作。
更多AE模板配乐:
如打开模板时提示AE版本过低或AE缺少某插件等。
<font color="#.缺少插件更新相关插件并重启软件,AE插件下载
<font color="#.版本过低请更新AE版本至到其相应版本或大于模板的版本即可。
更多相关内容请关注:
ShareAE &#187; After Effects Project &#187; Elements &#187; Videohive Clean Audio Spectrum Music Visualizer
Videohive Clean Audio Spectrum Music Visualizer
28-07-& &|& &Category: After Effects Project &#187; Elements | Add to Bookmarks
Effects Templates
This project includes 18 Audio Spectrum Music Visualizers. All the animations are driven by your music track. Easy to use. Add Your audio, background image and you are done. Use this for Youtube Channels, Audio React, Audio Visualization, Waveform and Music Spectrum Equalizer.
Core i7-4790K, 24GB RAM, Win 8, SSD, AE CS6 with multiprocessing).
– Render time for 1 min. 30 FPS about 15 min.
– Render time for 1 min. 60 FPS about 30 min.
PROJECT FEATURES
– After Effects CS6, CC, 2014 and Above
– Full HD
30FPS (29,97)
– Full HD
– 18 audio spectrums (Radial)
– 3 supplementary horizontal visualizers
– Duration up to 30 min (easy to extend it, tutorial inside and in Youtube)
– Well organized
– Drag and drop
– Easy to use
– Universalized expressions
– Video tutorials inside and in Youtube
– Info file inside
Audio not included.
Preview music by Mipla-Production – Electro Funk
Font used – Ailerons
Images not included.
Used images: Image_1, Image_2, Image_3, Image_4, Image_5, Image_6, Image_7, Image_8, Image_9
Update 26 May 16:
– Added Color Control for Spectrums, Particles, Text
– AE lowered to CS5.5
.mp4_206.937.jpg (50.08 KB, 下载次数: 4)
16:02 上传
.mp4_208.968.jpg (72.73 KB, 下载次数: 4)
.mp4_209.671.jpg (88.91 KB, 下载次数: 4)
.mp4_211.312.jpg (55.79 KB, 下载次数: 4)
.mp4_214.093.jpg (54.36 KB, 下载次数: 4)
.mp4_216.984.jpg (32.47 KB, 下载次数: 4)
视频预览:
游客,如果您要查看本帖隐藏内容请
更多相关内容请关注:
推广排行榜:
签到天数: 9 天[LV.3]偶尔看看II
回帖奖励 +2
感谢楼主分享
签到天数: 464 天[LV.9]以坛为家II
回帖奖励 +2
签到天数: 543 天[LV.9]以坛为家II
回帖奖励 +2
签到天数: 437 天[LV.9]以坛为家II
回帖奖励 +2
签到天数: 54 天[LV.5]常住居民I
谢谢楼主分享
签到天数: 152 天[LV.7]常住居民III
背景变化单调了点,谢谢分享
签到天数: 1164 天[LV.10]以坛为家III
谢谢楼主的分享
该用户从未签到
签到天数: 2 天[LV.1]初来乍到
谢谢楼主的分享
大家好!人人素材网第131期中文字幕翻译教程来啦!
教程简介:
如果你是自学成才的设计师,摄影师,CG艺术家,音频混合师,视频编辑师,或者动态图像艺术家,那么在使用工具方面就有很好的基础,也知道自己想要制作什么样的作品,但是可能不清楚你使用的技术是如何运作的。当你了解数字图像、图形、视频和音频的运作原理时,你的技能也会有一个质的飞跃。我们每天都在调节捕捉到的,制作的或者数字渲染的像素和声波。我们使用数字媒体时捕捉真正存在的内容可以让我们快速提升自己的技能,高效地沟通,更方便合作。本教程帮助大家揭开你遇到的术语的神秘面纱,开发出你使用的工具的更多功能。学习像素的本质,色彩通道,和音频频率。研究色彩通道,位深和视频帧速率的工作原理。了解编解码器和文件格式,以及如何添加压缩文件。学习完本教程,大家会了解如何回答常见的客户问题,Logo标志支持矢量还是位图形式等等。Wallpaper Engine
This item has been banned because it violates the Steam Terms of Service. It is only visible to you. If you believe your item has been banned mistakenly, please contact .
This item is incompatible with Wallpaper Engine. Please see the
for reasons why this item might not work within Wallpaper Engine.
Current visibility:&Hidden
This item will only be visible to you, admins, and anyone marked as a creator.
Current visibility:&Friends-only
This item will only be visible in searches to you, your friends, and admins.
62 ratings
Advanced: Web audio visualizer
By Biohazard
Follow this tutorial to handle audio data in your web wallpaper. You can create visualizers or make elements in your wallpaper dynamic based on the audio input you receives, like colors or animations.
Unfavorite
This item has been added to your .
Last Online 10 hrs, 34 mins ago
23 Oct, 2016 @ 11:08am
19 Jun @ 3:18am
Unique Visitors
Current Favorites
Guide Index
Prerequisites
This tutorial requires knowledge about HTML, JavaScript and JSON. If you have never made a web wallpaper before, check out the starter tutorial for web wallpapers here:
Introduction
We will cover all necessary steps to receive (pre-transformed) audio samples in your web wallpaper from Wallpaper Engine. You can use these samples to build your own visualizers or build other dynamic elements that react to audio!
Enable audio input on your wallpaper
Before Wallpaper Engine will send you any audio data, you will have to set a flag in the project.json file of your wallpaper. So make sure to import your wallpaper in the editor first and then open the project.json from the wallpaper directory. The flag you need to set is named 'supportsaudioprocessing' and it's a member of the 'general' object. Simply setting this flag to true will suffice, as the following sample demonstrates:{
&file& : &index.html&,
&preview& : &prev.png&,
&general& :
&supportsaudioprocessing& : true
&title& : &Advanced Web Tutorial - Audio Input&,
&type& : &web&
Registering an audio listener
After enabling audio input from Wallpaper Engine, you also have to register a listener function in JavaScript in order to handle them. Create a new function that will receive audio samples, the name can be whatever you like:function wallpaperAudioListener(audioArray) {
Now, in the window.onload event, register this function as follow:window.onload = function() {
window.wallpaperRegisterAudioListener(wallpaperAudioListener);
wallpaperAudioListener will now be called when new audio samples arrive (currently with about 30 events per second).
Processing the audio samples
Now we'll take a look at audioArray, the parameter of the listener function. This array has a fixed length of 128, containing data for the left and right channel. Data for the left channel can be found in the first 63 buckets in form of positive floats (which may go beyond 1.0, so you should clamp them if necessary!). Lower frequencies are at the beginning of the array. The right channel can be found in the buckets 64 to 127 inclusive. Here the low frequencies are near 64 and up and the high ones again at the end of the array.The following snippet demonstrates how these buckets can be iterated:
// Clears the rectangle
audioCanvasCtx.fillStyle = 'rgb(0,0,0)';
audioCanvasCtx.fillRect(0, 0, audioCanvas.width, audioCanvas.height);
// Render bars along the full width of the canvas
var barWidth = Math.round(1.0 / 128.0 * audioCanvas.width);
var halfCount = audioArray.length / 2;
// Begin with the left side in red
audioCanvasCtx.fillStyle = 'rgb(255,0,0)';
for (var i = 0; i & halfC ++i) {
var height = audioCanvas.height * audioArray[i];
audioCanvasCtx.fillRect(barWidth * i, audioCanvas.height - height, barWidth, height);
// Now draw the right side in blue
audioCanvasCtx.fillStyle = 'rgb(0,0,255)';
for (var i = halfC i & audioArray. ++i) {
var height = audioCanvas.height * audioArray[191 - i];
audioCanvasCtx.fillRect(barWidth * i, audioCanvas.height - height, barWidth, height);
And that's it! You can use the audio samples in whatever way you like to of course. Changing colors dynamically, adjusting speeds or animating objects based on music now becomes possible.
Attachments
Demo wallpaper with audio sampling:
.com/file/radty4so7fdzy7h/web_audio.zip (REMOVE THE SPACE.)Copy this folder into wallpaper_engine/projects/myprojects to use it.
You need to sign in or create an account to do that.
View mobile website

我要回帖

更多关于 audio visualizer 的文章

随机推荐