Did you()a sleep inin a classs Mike

2013年八年级英语下册
单元复习及试题认真思考,注意细节 英语?新课标(RJ) Unit 1 ┃ 基础知识梳理┃基础知识梳理┃● 重点短语 1.更少的污染 ___________________ less pollutioncomputer programmer 2.电脑程序师 _______________________ fall in love with 3.爱上 ______________________ 4.单独居住 ______________ live alone 5.能够干某事 ____________________ be able to do sth 6.实现 ______________ come true 7.醒来 ____________ wake up 8.与??做相同的事 ________________________ do the same things as英语?新课标(RJ) Unit 1 ┃ 基础知识梳理9.space station ___________ 太空站 10.in ten years __________ 十年后 更少地使用地铁 11.use the subways less __________________ 12.keep a pet parrot _________________ 饲养宠物鹦鹉 度假 13.on vacation ________ 14.hundreds of _______________ 成百上千的 15.over and over again _________________________ 反复地;一次又一次地英语?新课标(RJ) Unit 1 ┃ 基础知识梳理● 常考句型 1.一切都将是免费的,人们将不会使用钱。 Everything ________ ______free. People ________ won't will be use money. 2.人们将活到200岁。People will ______ ______ _______ 200 years old. live to be 3.我认为将会有更多的污染。 I think there _______ ______ more pollution. will be英语?新课标(RJ) Unit 1 ┃ 基础知识梳理4.“将会有更少的空闲时间吗?”“不,不会。” ― _______ _______ _______ less free time? Will there be ―No, _______ ________. there won't 5.十年后,我将会有许多不同的宠物。 ______ _______ ________, I'll have many different years In ten pets. 6.我去年去了上海,并爱上了它。 I ________ to Shanghai last year and_______ _____ went fell in love _______ ________ it. with英语?新课标(RJ) Unit 1 ┃ 能力提升训练┃能力提升训练┃Ⅰ. 单项选择( A )1. The plane will take off ________ three hours. I must get to the airport right now. A.in B.for C.on D.at ( B )2. ―Why are you in such a hurry, Mike? ―There ________ an NBA basketball game in ten minutes. A.will have B.will be C.is going to have D.are going to be英语?新课标(RJ) Unit 1 ┃ 能力提升训练( A )3. I think Bob is the suitable person to take the job because he can do the work well with ________ money and ________ people. A. fewer B. more C. fewer D. more ( B )4. ―________ will you be away? ―In a couple of weeks. A.What time C.How often B.How soon D.How long英语?新课标(RJ) Unit 1 ┃ 能力提升训练( B )5. ―Will kids study at home on computers in the future? ―________.And they can do as well as at school. A.Yes, they will B.No, they won't C.Yes, they won't D.No, they will ( D )6. Work hard and your dream ________ one day. A.comes true B.came true C.has come true D.will come true英语?新课标(RJ) Unit 1 ┃ 能力提升训练( B )7. Learning new words ________ very interesting to me. A.am B.is C.are D.be ( B )8. ―When ________ you ________ to Australia? ―Next Monday. A. fly C. fly B. fly D. fly英语?新课标(RJ) Unit 1 ┃ 能力提升训练( C )9. There ________ more students in our school nextterm. A.will have B.is going to have C.will be D.is ( C )10. The city will have ________ trees and ________ pollution. A. fewer B. fewer C. less D. less英语?新课标(RJ) Unit 1 ┃ 能力提升训练Ⅱ.用所给词的适当形式填空1.There ________________________(be) a sports meeting will be/is going to be in our school next Tuesday. 2.Would you like to go _________(fish) with me this fishing afternoon? probably 3.If you ask him, he will __________(probable) help you with the homework. 4.I hope there will be less ____________(pollute) in pollution the near future.英语?新课标(RJ) Unit 1 ┃ 能力提升训练5.__________(watch) TV too much is bad for our eyes. Watching 6.Mr Green has _______(little) money than Mr Brown. Mr lessBrown is very rich. 7.There __________(not be) more pollution if there are won't be fewer cars in the street. 8.Most people like easy jobs and don't like to do the _____________(pleasant) work. unpleasant 9.There are ___________(hundred) of people watching hundreds the football match. 10.No one helped me. I did it all by __________(my). myself英语?新课标(RJ) Unit 1 ┃ 能力提升训练Ⅴ.书面表达 请你以理想职业为话题,根据以下提示写一篇100词左右 的作文。 1.你的理想职业是什么; 2.你做出这个选择的理由; 3.你为实现理想职业应做的努力; 4.??英语?新课标(RJ) Unit 1 ┃ 能力提升训练One possible version: My ideal job I want to be an English teacher in Beijing in the future. First, English is becoming more and more useful and important and being an English teacher is exciting, too. If I am an English teacher, I can help my students with their English study. Second, I like being with children because it makes me feel young. Last , Beijing is the capital of China. I can meet many English speakers and I can improve my English by communicating with them.英语?新课标(RJ) Unit 1 ┃ 能力提升训练To make my dream come true, I will study English hard every day and speak English as often as possible. I will do more listening in the morning. I'm sure I'll love my job and my students and be a friend of them.英语?新课标(RJ) Unit 1 ┃ 易错点针对训练( D )1. There ________ an important meeting tomorrow morning. Don't be late.A. is B. has C. will have D. will be ( D )2. He has ________ friends and ________ money with him in this city. What should he do? A. a little B. a few C. a few D. little英语?新课标(RJ) Unit 1 ┃ 易错点针对训练( C )3. The ________ grandma has to live ________ in this small village. A. lonely C. alone B. alone D. lonely( B )4. ________ visitors come to visit the small town every year. A. Hundreds B. Hundred ofC. Two hundreds D.Two hundreds of ( B )5. ―________ will your father come back from Beijing? ―In two weeks. A. How long B. How soon C. How far D. How much英语?新课标(RJ) 英语?新课标(RJ) Unit 2 ┃ 基础知识梳理┃基础知识梳理┃● 重点短语 1.待在家里 _______________ stay at home 2.足够的钱 _______________ enough money out of style 3.过时的 ________________4.使某人惊奇 ________________ surprise sb 5.为??而付款 ____________ pay for tell sb(not)to do sth 6.告诉某人(不要)做某事 ________________________ 7.把某物落在家里 ____________________ leave sth at home 8.生某人的气 ____________________ be angry with sb英语?新课标(RJ) Unit 2 ┃ 基础知识梳理9.与某人相处融洽 ______________________ get on well with sb10.抱怨 __________________ complain about 11.argue with? ____________ 与……争吵 12.in style __________ 流行的 13.call sb up ________________ 给某人打电话 兼职工作 14.a part?time job ____________15.borrow sth from sb ________________ 向某人借某物英语?新课标(RJ) Unit 2 ┃ 基础知识梳理查明 16.find out _______ 邀请某人干某事 17.invite sb to do sth __________________ 直到……才…… 18.not?until ________________ 19.as much as possible _______________ 尽可能多地 20.on the one hand __________ 一方面英语?新课标(RJ) Unit 2 ┃ 基础知识梳理● 常考句型 1.“怎么了?”“我的衣服过时了。” ―_________ ________? What's wrongare out style ―My clothes ______ ______ _____ ________. of 2.他们应该谈论他们的问题。 They ________ _______ ________their problems. should talk about3.我需要得到一些钱来为夏令营付款。 pay I need _____ ______ some money _______ ______ to get to _______ summer camp. for 4.我的朋友穿着与我相同的衣服。 My friend wears ______ _______ clothes _______ I do. the same as英语?新课标(RJ) Unit 2 ┃ 基础知识梳理5.除了我,班里的每个人都被邀请了。 Everyone in my class ______ _________ ________ me. was invited except 6.我很沮丧,不知道做什么。 I am ________ and don't know _______ ______ ______. upset what to do 7.上周她借了我的数学书没有还。 Last week, she ___________ my math book and borrowed _________ __________ it. didn't return 8.你能给我一些建议吗? give Could you please _______ me ________ __________? some advice英语?新课标(RJ) Unit 2 ┃ 基础知识梳理9.是做作业的时间了。 It's _______ ______ homework. time for 10.另一方面,他们也需要时间和自由来放松。 On ________ _________ hand, they also need time and the other freedom __________ ________ __________. to relax英语?新课标(RJ) Unit 2 ┃ 能力提升训练┃能力提升训练┃Ⅰ.单项选择( C )1. ―What's wrong, John? ―________. A.I'm fine, thanks B.I bought a new sweater C.I argued with my best friend D.Pretty good ( A )2. Since you're ________ danger, why not ask ________ help? A. for B. to C. for D. in英语?新课标(RJ) Unit 2 ┃ 能力提升训练( A )3. ―I feel lonely. What should I do?―You should often ________ others. It's helpful to you. A.communicate with B.depend on C.decide on D.laugh at ( C )4. There are so many kinds of pens here. I can't decide ________. A.when to choose B.to choose which C.which one to choose D.which to choose one英语?新课标(RJ) Unit 2 ┃ 能力提升训练( C )5.There is ________ in today's newspaper. I don't want to read it again. A.something new B.new nothing C.nothing new D.new anything ( B )6.Many students didn't realize the importance of study ________ they left school. A.when B.until C.as D.while ( B )7.―Steven, could you help me ________ when the plane will take off on the Internet? ―I'm sorry, my computer doesn't work. A.get on B.find out C.look for D.look after英语?新课标(RJ) Unit 2 ┃ 能力提升训练( C )8.The boy found ________ hard to get along with the other classmates. A.this B.that C.it D.one ( B )9.Life in the countryside is quite ________ that in modern cities. A.the same B.different from C.full of D.same as ( C )10.―May I borrow your bike, Mike? ―Of course. But please ________ it to me before Friday. I'll need it. A.keep B.lend C.return D.borrow英语?新课标(RJ) Unit 2 ┃ 能力提升训练( A )11. Why ________ him some advice on how to do it?A.not give B.not to give C.don't give D.got giving ( A )12. ________you lend me your ruler? A.Could B.Should C.Must D.Need ( B )13. You ________ get up a little earlier, or you'll be late. A.shall B.should C.can D.mustn't英语?新课标(RJ) Unit 2 ┃ 能力提升训练( B )14.―Could I borrow your bike? ―Yes,of course you________.A.must B.can ( A )15.―You'd better not ―Sorry, I won't. A.smoke C.smokingC.will D.need ________ here.B.to smoke D.smoked英语?新课标(RJ) Unit 2 ┃ 能力提升训练Ⅱ.用所给词的适当形式填空to stay 1.My parents want me _________ (stay) at home every night. 2.Could you please _________(pass) the book to me? pass 3.Though they are twins, they still have some ______________ (different). differences 4.He needed some money _________(buy) a gift for his to buy mother.英语?新课标(RJ) Unit 2 ┃ 能力提升训练5.Could you give me some _________(advice) on this advice problem? 6.We need time and ___________(free)to relax ourselves. freedom 7.She feels __________(happy)because of the noise unhappy from the next room.inexpensive 8.The bananas are ______________(expensive).So I can buy many of them with less money. 9.It's necessary for the children __________(plan) to planthings for themselves. 10.The students complain about __________(have) too having much homework to do.英语?新课标(RJ) Unit 2 ┃ 易错点针对训练┃易错点针对训练┃( B )1. The boy is ________ to go to school. A. enough old B. old enough C. little enough D. enough little ( A )2. It ________ me 200 yuan to buy the coat last night. A. cost B. took C. spent D. paid ( C )3. ―________ I get up at 5:00 tomorrow morning? ―No, you don't have to. A. May B. Can C. Must D. Should英语?新课标(RJ) Unit 2 ┃ 易错点针对训练( B )4. ―Did you see them ________ the school gate? ―Yes, I did. A. entered B. enter C. entering D. to enter ( A )5. Lin Tao doesn't know ________. A. what to say B. how to do C. when can he play D. how should he say英语?新课标(RJ) 英语?新课标(RJ) Unit 3 ┃ 基础知识梳理┃基础知识梳理┃● 重点短语 1.在??的前面 ________________ in front of 2.起飞 _______________ take offtake photos 3.照相 ______________ 4.在那时 __________________ at that time more than 5.超过;多于 _______________ take place 6.发生 _________________ 7.对??有意义 ___________________ have meaning to?英语?新课标(RJ) Unit 3 ┃ 基础知识梳理8.get out of? ______________ 从……出来 9.call the police ________ 报警 跑开;逃跑 10.run away ________________ 11.the flight to New York __________________ 飞往纽约的航班 12.at the doctor's ____________ 在诊所 全世界 13.all over the world ____________ 14.in recent times _______________ 在当今时代 15.in history _____________ 在历史上英语?新课标(RJ) Unit 3 ┃ 基础知识梳理● 常考句型 1.“当UFO起飞的时候那个女孩在干什么?”“她正在做作业。” doing when ―What _______ the girl ________ _______ the was UFO ________ _______? took off ―She ______ __________her homework. was doing 2. 正当男孩在街上走时,UFO着陆了。 __________the boy was walking down the street, While the UFO __________. landed英语?新课标(RJ) Unit 3 ┃ 基础知识梳理3.你能够想象这有多奇怪! strange You can __________ _______ __________ it was! imagine how 4.正当Linda在火车站买报纸时,狗从箱子里出来,逃跑了。buying While Linda ________ _________ a newspaper at the was train station, the dog _______ _______ _______his got out of box and ________ ________. ran away5.我飞往纽约的航班十分钟前从北京国际机场起飞。 My ________ ______ New York ________ ______ from flight to took off Beijing International Airport ten minutes ago.英语?新课标(RJ) Unit 3 ┃ 能力提升训练┃能力提升训练┃Ⅰ.单项选择( A )1.He was still working on his project while other people ________ a rest. A.were having B.are having C.will have D.have ( A )2.I ________ e?mails to my pen pal when Susan called me last night. A.was sending B.am sending C.sent D.is send英语?新课标(RJ) Unit 3 ┃ 能力提升训练( B )3.―Was she at home at 8 o'clock last night? ―Yes, she ________ her homework at that time. A.did B.was doing C.is doing D.were doing ( A )4.―Where were you at 9:00 pm yesterday? ―I was ________. A.in the theater B.watching a movieC.staying with my friends D.read a book ( C )5.Why don't you ________ your overcoat?It's warm in the house. A.put on B.put off C.take off D.put up英语?新课标(RJ) Unit 3 ┃ 能力提升训练( A )6.―We have five kinds of schoolbags. Do you like this one?―No. Can you show me ________? A.another B.each other C.the other D.others ( C )7.Can you tell me what you ________ when the earthquake happened ? A.are doing B.do C.were doing D.did do英语?新课标(RJ) Unit 3 ┃ 能力提升训练( B )8.We ________ basketball on the playground when it ________ to rain.A. began B. began C. was beginning D. begin ( A )9.The farmer said he saw ________ UFO in the sky the other day. A.a B.an C.the D./ ( A )10.My father is busy. He always ______ home late. A.gets B.gets to C.arrives at D.arrives in英语?新课标(RJ) Unit 3 ┃ 能力提升训练Ⅱ.用所给词的适当形式填空 was 1.Doctor Liu was on duty last night. He ________ still working ___________(work)in the hospital at 10 pm. 2.I ______________(read) a history book when someone was reading ___________(knock)at the door. knocked helping 3.Thank you for ___________(help)me carry the basket. 4.Look!One of them _______________(swim) in the lake. is swimming 5.____________(watch)TV too much is bad for your eyes. Watching英语?新课标(RJ) Unit 3 ┃ 能力提升训练6.The telephone rang while we ______________(have) were having dinner. were waiting 7.The Greens ______________(wait) for the bus thistime yesterday. 8.What _________ you _________(do) when Mr White came in? were doing reading listen 9.Stop _________(read)and ____________(listen) to me carefully. 10.The train usually __________(leave) the station at leaves ten o'clock in the morning.英语?新课标(RJ) Unit 3 ┃ 能力提升训练11.Father ___________ (do) some cooking at that time. was doing 12.This time yesterday Jim _______________(watch) TV was watching at home. 13.When Mike ___________ (knock) at the door, I knocked _____________ (do) some washing. was doing14.While Kate ______________ (play) computer games, I was playing ______________ (make) a kite. was making was writing 15.I _____________ (write) a letter to my best friend at ten last night. 16.She ___________ (make) her dress the whole afternoon. was making英语?新课标(RJ) Unit 3 ┃ 能力提升训练Ⅲ.用when或while填空 1.He knocked at the door __________ we were cooking while dinner. 2._______ I arrived in Beijing, it was already ten When o'clock. 3._________ I was watching TV, I fell asleep. While 4._________ my father was reading a newspaper, my While mother was doing some sewing. 5.It was raining hard _________ they got off the train. when 6._________ Li Ping was playing computer games, the While phone rang.英语?新课标(RJ) Unit 3 ┃ 能力提升训练Ⅶ.书面表达根据表格提供的信息,描述昨晚八点停电时以下四人的情 况,内容可适当发挥。短文开头已给出,60词以上。Mr Zhang Sally Mrs Wang Tom watc listen to the radio
stop to hav can't get go to bed laterWhen the light went out at eight o'clock yesterday evening, Mr Zhang was____________________________________英语?新课标(RJ) Unit 3 ┃ 能力提升训练One possible version: When the light went out at eight o'clock yesterday evening, Mr Zhang was watching a basketball match. Later he decided to listen to the radio. Sally was playing the piano at the time. Then she stopped to have a rest. While Tom was doing some reading in his room, the light went out. Later he went to bed. Mrs Wang was not lucky. She was in the lift at that time. She couldn't get out until the worker came to help her.英语?新课标(RJ) Unit 3 ┃ 易错点针对训练┃易错点针对训练┃( B )1. We ________ loudly when the teacher came in. A. are talking B. were talking C. talk D. talked ( A )2. I'm ________ in the ________ book. A. interesting B. interested C. interested D. interesting英语?新课标(RJ) Unit 3 ┃ 易错点针对训练( C )3. ________ clever the boy is! A. What B. What a C. How D. How a ( A )4. My friend will arrive ________ Beijing next morning. A. in B. on C. at D. to ( B )5. The little boy was born ________ a cold morning in 1998. A. in B. on C. at D. /英语?新课标(RJ) 英语?新课标(RJ) Unit 4 ┃ 基础知识梳理┃基础知识梳理┃● 重点短语 1.肥皂剧 _______________ soap opera 2.在星期五的晚上 __________________ on Friday night not?anymore=no more 3.不再 _________________________ 4.把某物传递给某人 _____________________________________ pass(on) sb sth=pass(on) sth to sb 5.应该做某事 _______________________ be supposed to do sthget over 6.克服;恢复;原谅 _____________ 7.同意??;与??意见一致 _______________ agree with 8.开阔某人的视野 _____________________ open up one's eyes英语?新课标(RJ) Unit 4 ┃ 基础知识梳理生……的气 9.be mad at? ______________ 10.first of all _________ 首先 忙于;从事 11.work on ______________12.be good at ___________ 擅长…… 期末考试 13.end?of?year exams _____________ 感到恶心 14.feel sick ____________ ……和……都 15.both?and? ______________ 16.return to _____________ 返回到……英语?新课标(RJ) Unit 4 ┃ 基础知识梳理● 常考句型 1.他说他每周六去海滩。 He said he _______ ________ _______ ________ every went to the beach Saturday. 2.她说她明天给我打电话。 She said she ________ ________ me _______ ________ would call the next _________. day英语?新课标(RJ) Unit 4 ┃ 基础知识梳理 3.我不再生妈妈的气了。 I'm not _______ _______ my mother ____________. anymore mad at 4.我们英语老师说我擅长听力。 good My English teacher said I _______ ________ ________ was at ____________. listening 5.一切进行如何? going _________ ________ it ________? How is英语?新课标(RJ) Unit 4 ┃ 能力提升训练┃能力提升训练┃Ⅰ.单项选择 ( C )1.Tom is not good at math. He always feels ________ before he takes a math test. A.interested C.nervous B.comfortable D.interesting英语?新课标(RJ) Unit 4 ┃ 能力提升训练( A )2.―Paul, I hear you have just bought a very expensive MP4. I want to know ________. ―Oh, in Japan. A.how much it costs B.where you bought it C.which country is it made in D.when you bought it ( B )3.You ________ to arrive at 6:00 am, but you arrived at 7:00 am last Sunday. Don't be late this time. A.supposed to B.were supposed to C.are supposed to D.suppose to英语?新课标(RJ) Unit 4 ┃ 能力提升训练( B )4.―How is it going? ―________. A.Yes, I'd love to C.Thank you all the same B.Everything is OK D.Yes, it's good( B )5.My brother was so ________ that he got a great job in the company. A.upset B.lucky C.disappointing D.unlucky( B )6.The plane will ________ from Beijing Capital Airport and land in London. A.take up B.take off C.take away D.take down英语?新课标(RJ) Unit 4 ┃ 能力提升训练( B )7.―Susan stays alone in the classroom and looks sad.―________to her? A.What happens B.What has happened C.What is happening D.What was happened ( A )8.The teacher said ________. A.that the earth moves round the sun B.the earth moved round the sun C.if the earth moves round the sun D.that the earth move round the sun英语?新课标(RJ) Unit 4 ┃ 能力提升训练( C )9.She asked me ________.A.whether was I born in 1986 B.that I was born in 1986 C.if I was born in 1986 D.when was I born ( A )10.Jack said he ________ going ________ Mike the next day. A. to meet B. meeting C. meet D. to meet英语?新课标(RJ) Unit 4 ┃ 能力提升训练Ⅱ.用所给词的适当形式填空 1.Mother told her little son ____________(not go) out not to go the next day, because it would be windy. 2.Don't sleep too late and you will be ashealthy ___________(health) as I. 3.“Why are you late today?”my father said _____________(angry). angrily4.Tom did his homework so ____________(care) that he carelessly made many mistakes yesterday. goes 5.The teacher said that the earth _________(go) around the sun.英语?新课标(RJ) Unit 4 ┃ 能力提升训练 6.Of all the subjects, he did _________(badly) in worst math. 7.I find history ___________(real)difficult. really Luckily 8.He fell off the bike. ___________(lucky), he wasn't badly hurt. 9.He does __________(well)in swimming than I. better reading 10.In English, I'm better at __________(read) than listening.英语?新课标(RJ) Unit 4 ┃ 能力提升训练Ⅵ.书面表达根据下面的提示写一篇作文,80词左右。 提示:你是Linda,今天拿到了成绩单。英语成绩很令人 失望。虽然你想学好,可是不知道怎么办。你现在的困惑: 课本太难了,有那么多的单词和短语要记;有时你会说,但 是到写时你却忘了;说和听的方面好些,但读的方面较差; 有时做家庭作业会抄别人的。为此你请求你的英语老师Robert 帮助你,请他给你一些建议来提高英语成绩。英语?新课标(RJ) Unit 4 ┃ 能力提升训练Dear Robert, This is Linda. Today I got my school report card._________________________________________________ ______________________________________________________ Thank you very much. Please write to me soon. I am looking forward to it. Yours, Linda英语?新课标(RJ) Unit 4 ┃ 能力提升训练One possible version: Dear Robert, This is Linda. Today I got my school report card. My English result was very disappointing. It was the worst of all my subjects. I want to learn English well, but I don't know how to learn it. I have some problems in learning English. First, the textbook is too difficult for me. There are too many words and phrases in each unit. I can't remember all of them. Then, I know how to say the word, but I forget how to write it. I am better at listening and 英语?新课标(RJ) Unit 4 ┃ 能力提升训练speaking, but I am weak in reading. Sometimes, I can't finish the homework, so I copy other's homework. I really want to learn English well, so I want to ask you for some advice. Please tell me how to improve my English. Thank you very much. Please write to me soon. I am looking forward to it. Yours, Linda英语?新课标(RJ) Unit 4 ┃ 易错点针对训练┃易错点针对训练┃( C )1. Please don't forget ________ the windows when youleave. A. closing B. close C. to close D. closed ( D )2. I remembered ________ the lights last night. But they are on. Why? A. turn off B. turned off C. to turn off D. turning off ( B )3. He felt ________, when he saw the ________ movie. A. bored B. boring C. boring D. bored英语?新课标(RJ) Unit 4 ┃ 易错点针对训练( D )4. The ________ boy is very clever. He can work out the problem.A. C. ( C )5. He A. B. C. D.7 years old B. 7?years?old 7 year old D. 7?year?old ________ he ________ pass the exam. doesn' can' can't doesn' can英语?新课标(RJ) Unit 5 ┃ 基础知识梳理┃基础知识梳理┃● 重点短语have a great time 1.玩得开心 _____________________ 2.允许??进入 __________ let?in3.环球旅游 _____________________________ travel around the world 4.以干某事谋生 _________________________________ make a living (by)doing sth 5.一直;总是 ___________________ all the time 6.事实上 ____________ in fact英语?新课标(RJ) Unit 5 ┃ 基础知识梳理7.half the class _______________ 一半的学生 8.take away ______________ 拿走;带走 赚钱 9.make money __________ 10.play sports __________ 做运动 受伤 11.get injured _________ 和某人一起度过时光 12.spend time with sb _____________________英语?新课标(RJ) Unit 5 ┃ 基础知识梳理● 常考句型 1.如果你乘公车去聚会,你会迟到。If you ________ the bus _________ the party, you take to ________ ________ late. will be 2.如果他们今天举行聚会将会发生什么? happen ________ ________ ________ if they ________ the have What will party today?英语?新课标(RJ) Unit 5 ┃ 基础知识梳理3.如果你穿牛仔裤, 我们不让你进去。 ________ you _______ jeans, we _______ ________ you If wear won't letin ________. 4.在聚会上不要乱跑或大叫。 ________ run _________ shout at the party. Don't or 5.如果你靠运动谋生,你的工作有时会有危险。 play sports If you ________ ________ ________ _______ ________, for a living your job _________sometimes _______ very ____________. will be dangerous英语?新课标(RJ) Unit 5 ┃ 能力提升训练┃能力提升训练┃Ⅰ.单项选择( C )1.If Mary is late again, the teacher won't ________. A.let in her B.let her in C.let she to D.let to her in ( A )2.I don't know if my American friend ________ to visit China next week. If he ________,I think he will let me know. A. comes B. will come C. will come D. comes英语?新课标(RJ) Unit 5 ┃ 能力提升训练( B )3.It's impolite to ________ those who make mistakes. A.laugh B.laugh at C.smile D.help ( C )4.I'm going to make a football team. Can you help me ________ it?A.joining B.to play C.organize D.organizing ( B )5.You'd better go with him, or he ________lose his way.A.can't B.may C.has to D.mustn't ( C )6.He lives near the seaside, so he ________by fishing. A.make friends B.make living C.makes a living D.make mistakes英语?新课标(RJ) Unit 5 ┃ 能力提升训练( C )7.Tom, keep away from the fire, ________ you will get burnt. A.and B.so C.or D.but ( B )8.If you don't go to the meeting tomorrow, ________. A.he will, too B.he won't, either C.he does, too D.he doesn't, either英语?新课标(RJ) Unit 5 ┃ 能力提升训练( A )9.You can go out and play if you ________ your homework. A.finish B.finishes C.will finish D.finished ( A )10.This is a formal party. Everyone must dress up. If you ________, you can't go in. A.don't B.won't C.can't D.mustn't英语?新课标(RJ) Unit 5 ┃ 能力提升训练Ⅱ.用所给词的适当形式填空1.If I don't finish my homework, my mother ___________ (not let) me meet my friends. won't let took 2.The teacher __________(take) away my mobile phone because I used it in class. will happen 3.What _______________(happen) if they go to school late? will be 4.If you get up late, you _____________(be) late for school. 5.They watched TV last night. So _________(do) I. did英语?新课标(RJ) Unit 5 ┃ 能力提升训练not to play 6.Please ask the children _________________(not play) in the street. to bring 7.Remember _______________(bring) it here tomorrow. 8.He has a difficult time _______________(finish) the finishing work in a short time. has 9.If he _______(have) enough time tomorrow, he _____________(meet) you in his office. will meet 10.It's cold. We'd better keep the door __________ closed(close).英语?新课标(RJ) Unit 5 ┃ 能力提升训练 Ⅴ.书面表达 根据提示以“If I have a lot of money, I will?”为题 写一篇英语作文。词数:80词左右。文章的开头已给出,不计入 总词数。 提示:1.帮助贫困儿童上学; 2.让父母过上好的生活; 3.为保护环境(environmental protection)贡献一 份力量。 If I have a lot of money, I will do many things.__________________________________________________ _____________________________________________________英语?新课标(RJ) Unit 5 ┃ 能力提升训练One possible version: If I have a lot of money, I will do many things. First, I will help the poor children go to school. I hope they will not only change themselves in the future, but also change the world around them. Second, I will help my parents enjoy their lives. They work very hard to give me a good life, and I want to do something for them, too. At last, I will start a group to help with the environmental protection. The pollution is really serious nowadays, and I hope I can do something to help. 英语?新课标(RJ) Unit 5 ┃ 易错点针对训练┃易错点针对训练┃( C )1. ―What do you think of his opinion? ―I am ________ it. It is so great. A. in B. against C. forD. on( C )2. Could you please come to school ________ tomorrow? A. at time B. in times C. on time D. on times英语?新课标(RJ) Unit 5 ┃ 易错点针对训练( B )3. Jim is ________ tall. He is about 2. 34 meterstall. A. too much B. much too C. too many D. many too ( C )4. What will he do if he ________ the result? A. know B. knew C. knows D. knowing ( A )5. His words makes me ________ very happy. A. feel B. felt C. feels D. feeling英语?新课标(RJ) 英语?新课标(RJ) 阶段综合测试卷一 ┃ 听力原文┃听力原文┃听力音频资料 一键下载: http:///2012/tl.htmlⅠ. 听小对话,选择正确答案 请听下面5段小对话,从题中所给的A、B、C三个选项中 选出最佳答案。听完每段对话后,你将有10秒钟的时间回答有 关小题和阅读下一小题。每段对话读一遍。 1. W: I want to have dinner with my new friends. But my dress is out of style. What should I do? M: You need to buy a new one, Mary.英语?新课标(RJ) 阶段综合测试卷一 ┃ 听力原文 2. W: Where were you yesterday afternoon, Bill? I called you, but nobody answered the phone. M: Oh, sorry. I was playing basketball with my friends. W: Playing basketball? Well, you are really a basketball lover. 3. M: What did our Chinese teacher say about your Chinese, Mary? W: She said I was lazy and I need to work hard at it.英语?新课标(RJ) 阶段综合测试卷一 ┃ 听力原文 4. W: I argued with my best friend, Marie. What should I do? M: You can give her a ticket to a movie. W: I think it's a good idea. She likes watching movies. 5. M: Could you tell me what's wrong? W: Well, nothing serious. Only a cold. Take the medicine and you'll feel better.英语?新课标(RJ) 阶段综合测试卷一 ┃ 听力原文Ⅱ. 听长对话,选择正确答案 请听下面3段对话,每段对话后有几个小题,从题中所给 的A、B、C三个选项中选出最佳答案。听完每段对话后,你将有 10秒钟时间回答有关小题和阅读下一小题。每段对话读两遍。 听第一段对话,回答第6至7小题。英语?新课标(RJ) 阶段综合测试卷一 ┃ 听力原文W: Wow, Bill! Your room is so tidy. What's up? M: My teacher, Miss Brown, will visit our home tomorrow. W: What? You didn't tell me that. Did you do anything bad at school? M: Uh? Mom. I went to school late. W: Late? You go to school early every day. Where didyou go then? M: I went to the Internet bar. W: I can't believe it. You broke my heart. M: Sorry, Mom. I won't do that again.英语?新课标(RJ) 阶段综合测试卷一 ┃ 听力原文听第二段对话,回答第8至10小题。 W: Where were you on October 1, 2010, Eric? M: Let me see. In the morning, I was in a barber shop. In the evening, I was at home. W: Did you have your hair cut that day? M: No, I was helping my brother. He is a barber. W: What were you doing at home at 7:00 pm? M: I was watching TV. I could not miss the important time. China was sending Chang'e Ⅱ. W: Yeah, I was sitting in front of the TV at that time.英语?新课标(RJ) 阶段综合测试卷一 ┃ 听力原文听第三段对话,回答第11至15小题。 M: Hello. May I speak to Alice, please? W: Speaking, please. M: Alice, this is Fred. Would you like to go to the West Hill for a picnic tomorrow morning? W: Great! But what's the weather like tomorrow? You see, it's cloudy today. M: Don't worry. The radio says it will be sunny tomorrow. W: Good! Shall we go at a quarter past seven then?英语?新课标(RJ) 阶段综合测试卷一 ┃ 听力原文M: Let's make it a little earlier and at a quarter to seven. We'll meet at the park gate. W: All right. See you then.M: See you then. Ⅵ.听力填空 请听下面一段短文,根据短文内容完成表格。每个空格不 超过3个单词,听短文前你将有20秒钟的时间阅读表格内容。 短文读两遍。英语?新课标(RJ) 阶段综合测试卷一 ┃ 听力原文Hello, boys and girls. We will have a school tripto the zoo tomorrow. We'll meet at the school gate at 7 : 00 in the morning. Don't be late. If you do, we won't wait for you. We will go there by bus. So don't ride your bike. If you do, you have to come early and put it in the school. We will have lunch in the zoo. So don't forget to bring some food, or you'll have nothing to eat for lunch. At 2:30 in the afternoon, we will watch a monkey show. But we can't feed the monkeys or play with them.英语?新课标(RJ) 阶段综合测试卷一 ┃ 易错点针对训练┃易错点针对训练┃( B )1. We are very tired. Let's ________ a rest. A. having B. have C. to have D. had ( B )2. She said she would be a teacher ________ 10 years. A. after B. in C. between D. from英语?新课标(RJ) 阶段综合测试卷一 ┃ 易错点针对训练( C )3. ―How long can they ________ the books, Miss Wang? ―For two weeks. A. borrow B. lend C. keep D. have ( B )4. I found that ________ important for us to learn English well. A. it B. it is C. this D. this is ( C )5. Can you ________ your bike ________ me? Mine is broken. A. to B. from C. to D. from英语?新课标(RJ) 英语?新课标(RJ) Unit 6 ┃ 基础知识梳理┃基础知识梳理┃● 重点短语 1.一双/对/条?? ______________ a pair of 2.为慈善机构筹钱 ___________________________ raise money for charity the whole five hours 3.整整五个小时 __________________________ 4.三年半 _______________________________________________ three years and a half=three and a half years 5.为??而感谢 _________________ thanks for?6.用完;用尽 _______________ run out of 7.在我十二岁生日那一天 __________________________ on my twelfth birthday 8.顺便说一下 _______________ by the way英语?新课标(RJ) Unit 6 ┃ 基础知识梳理9.干完某事 ____________________ finish doing sth 10.对??感兴趣 __________________ be interested inin Russian style 11.俄式风格 ______________________ 12.collect stamps _________ 集邮 13.organize a talent show _________________ 组织才艺表演 ??的首都 14.the capital of _______________15.far (away) from _____________ 远离??英语?新课标(RJ) Unit 6 ┃ 基础知识梳理● 常考句型 1.我去年得到了我的第一双溜冰鞋。 got pair skates I _____ my first ______ _____ __________ last of year. 2.“你溜冰多长时间了?”“自从我七岁时开始。” skating ―_____ ______ ______ you been __________? How long have ―______ I ______ seven years old. Since was英语?新课标(RJ) Unit 6 ┃ 基础知识梳理3.Alison是第一个开始的,已经滑了整整五小时了。Alison was ______ _______ one ____ ________ and first to start the has been skating for ______ ________ _______ the whole five ________. hours 4.妈妈说我必须停止,因为我们已经用完了储存它们的空间。 Mom says I have to stop, because we've ______ run ______ ____ _______ ____ store them. out of room to 5.如果你知道其他任何人收藏它们,请给我打电话。 If you know __________ ________ who collects them, anyone else please call me.英语?新课标(RJ) Unit 6 ┃ 能力提升训练┃能力提升训练┃Ⅰ.单项选择( A )1.―________have you been learning English? ―I have been learning English for six years. A.How long B.How often C.How far D.How soon ( A )2.My uncle has taught in this school ________he was twenty years old. A.since B.for C.until D.already英语?新课标(RJ) Unit 6 ┃ 能力提升训练( B )3.―Why do you look so tired? ―Oh,I have worked ________,and I need a rest. A.nine hours ago B.since nine hours ago C.since nine hours D.for nine hours ago ( A )4.―When ________ your brother ________ back? ―About half an hour ago. A. come B. come C. come D. came ( C )5.―Can I help you? ―I'd like ________ for my twin daughters. A.two pair of trousers B.two pairs of trouser C.two pairs of trousers D.two trouser英语?新课标(RJ) Unit 6 ┃ 能力提升训练( B )6.Thank you very much for ________the beautifulpresent for me. A.buy B.buying C.giving D.to buy ( B )7.He put his coins into the box and asked me not to tell ________ about it. A.someone else B.anyone else C.else someone D.nothing else ( C )8.I like flowers. I'm going to buy a house ________ a small garden in front of it. A.in B.near C.with D.on英语?新课标(RJ) Unit 6 ┃ 能力提升训练( B )9.Jimmy can't buy any new books because he has ________ his money. A.sold out B.run out of C.come out D.use up ( B )10.My hobby is changing all the time. Now I am ________ in collecting coins. It's ________and valuable. A. interested B. interesting C. interest D. interesting英语?新课标(RJ) Unit 6 ┃ 能力提升训练( A )11.―How long ________she ________ here? ―For six years. A. been staying B. been staying C. stayed D. stay ( B )12.The farmers are still working in the field. They ________ for three hours. A.had been working B.have been working C.has been working D.are working ( C )13.―The girl looked very tired. ―Oh, she ________ for two hours and a half. A.have been swimming B.had been swimming C.has been swimming D.has been swim英语?新课标(RJ) Unit 6 ┃ 能力提升训练( C )14.―How long ________ you ________ stamps? ―Since two years ago. A. collected B. collect C. been collecting D. collecting ( C )15.Tom has been here ________just one year, but his father has worked here ________ ten years ago. A. for C. since B. since D. /英语?新课标(RJ) Unit 6 ┃ 能力提升训练Ⅱ.用所给词的适当形式填空 1.He _____________(be) teaching in this school for has beentwenty years. 2.She bought a few ________(pair) of socks just now. pairs 3.A lot of __________(skate) are still skating. skaters 4.Jim was the _________(one) student to get to school first this morning. 5.I've been learning music since I _______(be) ten was years old.英语?新课标(RJ) Unit 6 ┃ 能力提升训练6.Please make ________(room)for me. My baby is on this room boat.writing 7.I didn't finish ____________(write) my homework yesterday. 8.Mr Wang has been collecting shells for three years. He has many ________________(collect). collections 9.Next Monday will be his ________(nine) birthday. ninth 10.The _______(much) you know about it, the ________ more more (much) you are interested in it.英语?新课标(RJ) Unit 6 ┃ 能力提升训练Ⅲ.完形填空 Many students have hobbies, such as reading, painting, growing vegetables in their gardens, and looking after animals. Some hobbies are relaxing and __1__are creative. Hobbies can develop your interest and help you learn new skill.英语?新课标(RJ) Unit 6 ┃ 能力提升训练David Smith is a student, and his hobby is writing.__2__ the summer of 2000, he spent four weeks on a summer camp. As well as the usual activities, such as sailing, climbing and mountain biking, there was a writing workshop with a professional __3__. “She asked us to imagine that we were in a story. Then we wrote about our __4__ at the camp.” In senior high school David wrote story about teenage life, and it __5__ as a book in 2003.Many teenagers love his book, and as a result, David has become a __6__ young writer.英语?新课标(RJ) Unit 6 ┃ 能力提升训练David has been very lucky __7__ his hobby has brought him enjoyment and success, but he is __8__ interested in many other things. “I like playing volleyball, too.” says David. “I spend some of my free time playing volleyball for my school team. __9__ I'll write more books in the future, but I'm not sure.” It's sometimes difficult __10__ that we shouldn't spend all our time on our favorite hobby. There are many other interesting things to do in life, and we should try to do something new or different.英语?新课标(RJ) Unit 6 ┃ 能力提升训练( B )1.A.other ( A )2.A.During ( C )3.A.doctor B.others B.At B.singer C.the other D.another C.For D.On C.writer D.farmer C.excuses C.came out C.lonely C.because C.either C.Once B.remembers D.remembered D.memories D.run out D.alone D.so D.neither D.When( A )4.A.experiences B.examples ( C )5.A.took out B.tried out ( A )6.A.successful B.polite ( C )7.A.or ( B )8.A.too ( B )9.A.Usually B.but B.also B.Maybe( C )10.A.remember C.to remember英语?新课标(RJ) Unit 6 ┃ 能力提升训练Ⅳ.阅读理解 When you see the girl for the first time, you may think she is a boy. She is very outgoing(外向).Who is she?Wang Meng, the Chinese top skater. On the evening of February 26th, 2010, Wang Meng first got to the finishing line in 1 minute and 29.213 seconds in the women's 1,000 meters short track speedskating final( 短 道 速 滑 决 赛 )at the Vancouver Olympic Winter Games(温哥华冬奥会).After she succeeded in the 500?meter and 3 , 000?meter races, she won her third gold medal this time. With this one,China won four英语?新课标(RJ) Unit 6 ┃ 能力提升训练 gold medals in the women's short track speed skating. That helped China first win the team gold medal in Winter Olympics history. Just before the final race Wang Meng caught a bad cold and coughed terribly. With the words of “You can, you can do!”she won at last. She said,“I really feel these three gold medals belong to my team,to China. It was with the help of my team that I won the prize.” Though Wang Meng is only twenty?four, she has been the most successful Chinese skater. Chinese are proud of her and her team. We hope she will be faster in Sochi Olympics in 2014.英语?新课标(RJ) Unit 6 ┃ 能力提升训练( B )1.Wang Meng is a Chinese ________.A.artist B.athlete C.scientist D.singer ( C )2.China won ________ gold medals in the women's short track speed skating. A.2 B.3 C.4 D.5 ( A )3.It took Wang Meng 1 minute and 29.213 seconds to finish the ________ short track speed skating final. A.women's 1,000 B.men's 1,000 C.women's 500 D.men's 500英语?新课标(RJ) Unit 6 ┃ 能力提升训练( C )4.In Wang Meng's opinion, ________ made her win the prize at last. A.a strong body B.a bad cold C.her team's help D.much exercise ( C )5.Which of the following is NOT true according to the passage?A.Wang Meng is the most successful Chinese skater. B.Chinese people are proud of Wang Meng and her team. C.China has got the team gold medal twice in Winter Olympics history. D.Wang Meng is very outgoing like a boy.英语?新课标(RJ) Unit 6 ┃ 能力提升训练Ⅴ.选词填空 用方框中所给词的适当形式填空,有两项多余。 bright Last Saturday morning Mr Lee left 1._______ early to homego fishing. Very soon he got to a lake. He 2._____ on sat the side of the lake and began to fish. The sun was shining 3.__________ over his head. But he was unlucky. brightly When the sun went down, he still hadn't caught any fish, sad so he felt very 4.______.He thought that英语?新课标(RJ) Unit 6 ┃ 能力提升训练his wife might 5.________ at him because he had laugh caught 6._________.How to save his face ? He became nothing 7.________ . Suddenly he got an idea. He ran to the worried fish 8._________ at once and bought 9.______ big market twofish. Then he 10.________ back happily, thinking came that his wife would say something good to him.英语?新课标(RJ) Unit 6 ┃ 能力提升训练Ⅵ.书面表达假如你是李林,你的美国笔友Sam要来你的家乡,恰巧你 不在,你想介绍一位与Sam志趣相投的同学刘凯接待他。请参考 下表中Sam的相关信息,用英语写一封邮件,说明刘凯的情况。Age 16Hobbies Personality (性格) Other informationsports, music, traveling?honest, friendly, helpful? want to learn Chinese, like Chinese culture?英语?新课标(RJ) Unit 6 ┃ 能力提升训练要求:1.语句通顺,意思连贯,书写工整;2.文中不得出现真实地名; 3.词数:60-80词(邮件的开头和结尾已给出,但 不计入总词数)。 Dear Sam, ____________________________________________________ ____________________________________________________ Yours, Li Lin英语?新课标(RJ) Unit 6 ┃ 能力提升训练One possible version: Dear Sam, I'm glad you're coming to my hometown. But sorry to say I'll be away for some time. I'd like to introduce my good friend, Liu Kai, to you. Liu Kai is as old as you. He likes playing basketball and is good at singing pop songs. He likes traveling , too. Sometimes he goes hiking with me. You can visit some interesting places with him. He is honest , friendly and always ready to help others. He does well both in Chinese and English. He can help you英语?新课标(RJ) Unit 6 ┃ 能力提升训练learn Chinese. And you can learn a lot about Chinese culture during your stay here. I'm sure you will be good friends and I hope you'll have a good time in China. Liu Kai's e?mail:. Yours, Li Lin英语?新课标(RJ) Unit 6 ┃ 易错点针对训练┃易错点针对训练┃( D )1. Could you please help me ________ my key? Ican't ________ it. A. find B. look for C. look for D. find ( C )2. ―Is Lin Tao in? ―Sorry, he ________ Guangzhou. A. has been to B. has been in C. has gone to D. has gone in英语?新课标(RJ) Unit 6 ┃ 易错点针对训练( C )3. ―________ is it from Beijing to Tianjin?―I am not sure. A. How long B. How often C. How far D. How soon ( D )4. ________ vegetables you eat, ________ you will be. A. T the good B. T the healthy C. T the healthy D. T the healthier英语?新课标(RJ) Unit 6 ┃ 易错点针对训练( B )5. Our country will become ________.A. B. C. D.more more more morebeautiful and more and more beautiful beautiful and beautiful beautiful and more beautiful英语?新课标(RJ) 英语?新课标(RJ) Unit 7 ┃ 基础知识梳理┃基础知识梳理┃● 重点短语 1.介意干某事 ___________________ mind doing sth 2.关掉 _____________ turn off right away/in a minute/at once 3.立刻;马上 __________________________________4.做饭 _______________ make dinner 5.排队等待 ________________ wait in line the way to? 6.去??的路 ________________ 7.即使;尽管 ______________________ even if/even though 8.违反规则 __________________ break the rule英语?新课标(RJ) Unit 7 ┃ 基础知识梳理9.turn down _________________ 调小;调低 10.Not at all ________________ 一点也不介意 洗餐具 11.wash the dishes __________ 12.follow sb around ___________________ 跟在某人周围 插队 13.cut in line _________ 似乎像…… 14.seem like ________________ 15.take care ______________ 小心;当心英语?新课标(RJ) Unit 7 ┃ 基础知识梳理● 常考句型1.“你介意把音乐调低吗?”“不,根本不介意。” ―________ you ______ _________ ________ the Would mind turning down music? ―No,______ _____ ______. at not all 2.“你介意打扫你的房间吗?”“对不起,我马上就做。” ―________ you _______ cleaning your room? mind Would ―Sorry, I'll do it _______ ________. right away英语?新课标(RJ) Unit 7 ┃ 基础知识梳理3.这件衬衫太大了,你能给我一个较小的吗?This shirt is _____ ______. Would you mind too big giving __________ me a __________ one? smaller 4.你能不四处跟着我吗? Could you please ______ ________ me __________? not follow around 5.我不知道去图书馆的路。 I don't know ______ ______ ____ the library. the way to英语?新课标(RJ) Unit 7 ┃ 能力提升训练┃能力提升训练┃Ⅰ.单项选择 ( B )1.―Would you mind ________ the door? ―Oh, sorry. I forgot ________ it. A. to close B. to close C. closing D. closing ( B )2.―Have you watered the plants, Tom? ―No, I haven't. I'll do it ________ a minute. A.for B.in C.at D.on英语?新课标(RJ) Unit 7 ┃ 能力提升训练( B )3.―Would you mind my using your dictionary? ―________. A.Yes, please B.Of course not C.You are welcome D.Certainly( B )4.―Could I sit here, sir? ―________.It's for an old lady. A.Yes, please B.Better not C.You're welcome D.No, you can't ( B )5.Please keep quiet. If you make a lot of ________, you may disturb others. A.voice B.noise C.sound D.singing英语?新课标(RJ) Unit 7 ┃ 能力提升训练( B )6.Be sure ________ the radio when my baby is sleeping.A.to turn up B.to turn down D.to turning off D.to turn on ( B )7.You should wait ________ when you wait for a bus. A.in danger B.in line C.in trouble D.in need ( B )8.It ________ to drive after drinking wine. A.is allowed B.is not allowed C.is made D.is welcomed英语?新课标(RJ) Unit 7 ┃ 能力提升训练( C )9.You borrowed my dictionary and never ________ it to me. A.returned back B.gave C.returned D.brought ( A )10.―Is it polite to speak and laugh loudly________? ―No, I don't think so. A.in public B.at least C.on time D.in fact ( A )11.―Would you mind ________ the window? ―________. A. Certainly not B. Not at all C. Never mind D. I don't care英语?新课标(RJ) Unit 7 ┃ 能力提升训练( D )12.―Would you mind watering the flowers for me? ―________.I have to go to the bank. A.Not at all B.Never mind C.No, please D.Sorry,I can't ( B )13.Your father is sleeping. Could you please ________ up the TV? A.not turning B.not turn C.not to turn D.don't turn ( C )14.―May I use your computer this afternoon? ―________. A.It's a pity B.Not at all C.No problem D.Not too bad英语?新课标(RJ) Unit 7 ┃ 能力提升训练( C )15.―Could you please not keep the water running? ―________.I'm turning off the shower. A.OK, I will B.That's all right C.Sorry, I won't D.sorry, I will Ⅱ.用所给词的适当形式填空 1.Could you please ___________ (smoke) here? not smoke 2.You'd better _________(finish) your homework at once. finish my 3.Do you mind _______(I) opening the door? 4.He was _________(annoy) to learn that the train would annoyedbe delayed.英语?新课标(RJ) Unit 7 ┃ 能力提升训练5.Sorry, I _____________(move)the bag right away. will move 6.Mr White isn't here.He's at a ___________(meet). meeting 7.When someone _______(cut)in line, I get annoyed. cuts 8.____________(drop)litter is never allowed all over Dropping the world.to buy 9.Many children didn't have money ________(buy)them. 10.It's not polite ______________(sneeze) in the to sneeze reading room.英语?新课标(RJ) Unit 7 ┃ 能力提升训练Ⅲ.完形填空 My friend, David Smith , kept birds. One day he phoned and __1__ me he would be away for a week. He asked me to feed the birds __2__ him and said he would leave his key in my mailbox. Unfortunately , I did not remember to feed the birds__3__the night before David was going to return. I rushed out of my house and it was already dark when I arrived at__4__house.I soon found the key he gave me could unlock neither the front door __5__ the back door! I kept __6__ of what David would say when he came back.英语?新课标(RJ) Unit 7 ┃ 能力提升训练Then I noticed __7__ one bedroom window was open.I found a big stone and pushed it under the window.__8__ the stone was very heavy,I made a lot of noise. But in the end,I managed to climb up. I had one leg inside the bedroom when I suddenly realized that someone __9__ a torch( 电 筒 )up at me. I looked down and saw __10__ policeman and an old lady, one of David's neighbors. “What are you doing up there ? ” said the policeman. Feeling like a fool, I replied, “I was just going to feed Mr Smith's birds.”英语?新课标(RJ) Unit 7 ┃ 能力提升训练( C )1.A.tell B. tells ( C )2.A.with B.to ( A )3.A.until B.before ( B )4.A.her B.his ( B )5.A.and B.nor ( C )6.A.to think C.thinking ( B )7.A.how B.that ( B )8.A.If B.Because ( C )9.A.is shining C.was shining ( A )10.A.a B.the C. told D. said C.for D.like C.as D.after C.their D.my C.or D.but B.think D.thought C.what D.why C.When D.Although B.was shone D.is shine C.an D./英语?新课标(RJ) Unit 7 ┃ 能力提升训练Ⅳ.阅读理解 Years ago, I lived in a building in a large city. The building next door was only a few feet away from mine. There was a woman who lived there, whom I had never met, yet I could see her seated by her window each afternoon, sewing or reading. After several months had gone by, I began to notice that her window was dirty. Everything was unclear through the dirty window. I would say to myself , “ I wonder why that woman doesn't wash her window. It really looks terrible.”英语?新课标(RJ) Unit 7 ┃ 能力提升训练One bright morning I decided to clean my flat, including washing the window on the inside. Late in the afternoon when I finished the cleaning, I sat down by the window with a cup of coffee for a rest. What a surprise ! Across the way, the woman sitting by her window was clearly visible. Her window was clean! Then it dawned on me . I had been criticizing( 批 评 )her dirty window, but all the time I was watchinghers through my own dirty window.英语?新课标(RJ) Unit 7 ┃ 能力提升训练That was quite an important lesson for me. Howoften had I looked at and criticized others through the dirty window of my heart, through my own shortcomings? Since then, whenever I wanted to judge(评 判 )someone, I asked myself first, “Am I looking at him through my own dirty window?” Then I try to clean the window of my own world so that I may see the world about me more clearly.英语?新课标(RJ) Unit 7 ┃ 能力提升训练( C )1.The writer ________. A.lived in a small town years ago B.knew the neighbor very well C.could see the neighbor through her window D.knew that her window was dirty ( B )2.The writer couldn't see everything clearly through the window because ________. A.the woman's window was dirty B.the writer's window was dirty C.the woman lived nearby D.the writer was near?sighted英语?新课标(RJ) Unit 7 ┃ 能力提升训练( B )3.The writer was surprised that ________. A.the woman was sitting by her window B.the woman's window was clean C.the woman did cleaning in the afternoon D.the woman's window was still terrible ( A )4.The underlined sentence“it dawned on me” probably means“________”.A.I began to understand it B.it cheered me up C.I knew it grew light D.I didn't understand it英语?新课标(RJ) Unit 7 ┃ 能力提升训练( C )5.From the passage, we can learn ________. A.one shouldn't criticize others very often B.one should often make his windows clean C.one must judge himself before he judges others D.one shouldn't look at others through the window英语?新课标(RJ) Unit 7 ┃ 能力提升训练Ⅴ.补全对话 从方框中选择最佳选项完成对话,有两项多余。 A: Hello, John. Here is the book. You lent it to me last week. Thank you very much. B: Oh, you're welcome, Tim.1.______ D A: Very much. I'm sorry to have kept it so long. I haven't had much time for reading these days.B: That's all right.2.______ G A: Have you got any more books by the same writer? B: Yes, but I have lent it to Jim. Would you like to borrow it?英语?新课标(RJ) Unit 7 ┃ 能力提升训练A: Yes, please. Shall I ask Jim to pass it on to me when he has finished it?B: A: B: A: B:No, better let him return it to me and then 3.______ C Have you got anything else I can borrow now? Do you like science books?4.______ A 5._______ E OK. Let's go and get it. It's in my room.英语?新课标(RJ) Unit 7 ┃ 能力提升训练A. I've got a good one.B. I have read some but I don't think they're interesting. C. I'll let you have it. D. How do you like it? E. I've never read any and I'd like to try it. F. You can ask him for it. G. I don't mind how long you kept it.英语?新课标(RJ) Unit 7 ┃ 能力提升训练Ⅵ.选词填空 用方框中所给词的适当形式填空,有两项多余。 so; what Peter is a famous writer now. But he was not a 1._______ student when he was young. He was often late good for 2.________ and didn't like doing his homework. class Sometimes, he slept in class while the teacher was teaching. He didn't understand much, 3.______ he but always thought he understood everything. One day the teacher 4._________ the students a asked英语?新课标(RJ) Unit 7 ┃ 能力提升训练question, “When Mike was ten years old, 5.______ his brother Bob was twenty, Mike is fifteen now and 6._________ is his brother Bob ? ” Peter said , how old “ That's easy. Bob is twice as old as Mike, so he is now thirty.” teacher Another time, the 7._________ in a science class asked,“When it thunders(打雷), 8._______ do why we always see the light before we 9.________ the hear sound?” “ But Miss , ” said Peter quickly, “Don't you 10.________ our eyes are in front of our ears?” know英语?新课标(RJ) Unit 7 ┃ 能力提升训练Ⅶ.书面表达假如你叫张霖,暑假后就要进入高中 (senior middle school)学习。由于住校(live at school)与住在家里各有利 弊,你想通过e?mail征求英国笔友Bill的意思。内容应包括住 宿、饮食、交通等几个方面。 注意:1.词数要控制在100词左右; 2.不要出现你的真实姓名; 3.开头和结尾已经给出,不记入总词数。英语?新课标(RJ) Unit 7 ┃ 能力提升训练Dear Bill, How is everything going? Something is troubling me very much. So I'm writing to ask for your advice.________________________________________________ ___________________________________________________ It's so hard for me to make a decision. I'll be very glad if you could give me some suggestions. Please write back soon. Zhang Lin英语?新课标(RJ) Unit 7 ┃ 能力提升训练One possible version: Dear Bill, How is everything going ? Something is troubling me very much. So I'm writing to ask for your advice. I'm going to study in the senior middle school in September. I can live either at school or at home. But I can't decide, because both have advantages and disadvantages.英语?新课标(RJ) Unit 7 ┃ 能力提升训练At home , I have my own room. So I can have a good sleep. However , I have to share one room with 5 or 6 students at school. Maybe I can't sleep well. It's a problem. Although I can have better food at home , I enjoy eating with my classmates. I think it's great fun and I can make more friends. If I live at home , I'll have to ride to school. It's a waste of time and not safe. It's so hard for me to make a decision. I'll be very glad if you could give me some suggestions. Please write back soon. Zhang Lin英语?新课标(RJ) Unit 7 ┃ 易错点针对训练┃易错点针对训练┃( C )1. Would you mind ________ the window? It's too hot. A. me open B. I opening C. my opening D. myself opening ( C )2. ―Do you mind smoking here? ―________. It's bad for your health. A. Not at all B. Never mind C. Better not D. Of course英语?新课标(RJ) Unit 7 ┃ 易错点针对训练( D )3. If you know the answer, please ________ your hands. A. put on B. put outC. put down D. put up ( C )4. Will you please ________ TV? I can't hear it clearly. A. turn on B. turn off C. turn up D. turn down ( B )5. ―What should I do? ―You ________ get up so late in the morning. A. would better not B. had better not C. would better not to D. had better not to英语?新课标(RJ) 英语?新课标(RJ) Unit 8 ┃ 基础知识梳理┃基础知识梳理┃● 重点短语 1.不够特别 _____________________ not special enough 2.在我12岁生日那天 _________________________ on my twelfth birthday 3.照顾;照料 ____________________________ take care of=look after 4.入睡 ________________ fall asleep pay for 5.为??付款 ____________ 6.而不是 ________________ rather than 7.获奖 _________________ win the prize 8.鼓励某人干某事 _________________________ encourage sb to do sth英语?新课标(RJ) Unit 8 ┃ 基础知识梳理9.和??交朋友 ______________________ make friends with? 10.too?to? __________________ 太……而不能…… 根本不;一点也不 11.not?at all ______________________ 12.give away ______________ 赠送;分发 13.in different ways ________________ 以不同的方式 说本族语的人 14.native speakers ________________ 15.make progress ____________ 取得进步 听说 16.hear of _________英语?新课标(RJ) Unit 8 ┃ 基础知识梳理● 常考句型 1.我应该为妈妈买什么来庆祝她的生日呢? _______ should I get my mom _______ her birthday? What for 2.“一件毛衣怎么样?”“不,那不够有创意。” ―________ _______ a sweater? What about ―No, that's _______ _____________ ___________. not creative enough英语?新课标(RJ) Unit 8 ┃ 基础知识梳理3.你曾经收到过的最好的礼物是什么?What's the _______ gift you ________ _______ best have ever ____________? received 4.狗太难照顾了。 Dogs are ______ difficult ______ ________ too to take _______ ________. care of 5.不同的人喜欢不同种类的礼物。 Different people like ___________ _______ different kinds of _______ gifts.英语?新课标(RJ) Unit 8 ┃ 能力提升训练┃能力提升训练┃Ⅰ.单项选择 ( B )1.―________ shall I get Lily for her birthday? ―How about a book? A.How B.What C.What about D.How about ( A )2.________stop them polluting the river? A.Why not B.Why don't C.Would you mind D.Why don't you to英语?新课标(RJ) Unit 8 ┃ 能力提升训练( C )3.―What do you think of the lecture of Li Yang's Crazy English? ―I think it's ________, but someone thinks it's much too ________. A. bored B. boring C. boring D. bored ( B )4.Some physics problems in this book are ________ difficult for the students ________ work out. A. that B. to C. to D. to英语?新课标(RJ) Unit 8 ┃ 能力提升训练( A )5.The hamsters are easy ________. A.to take care of B.to take care C.taking care of D.taking care ( C )6.My uncle has ________ son ________ Tom. A. name B.an eight?years? named C.an eight?year? named D.a eight?year? named ( C )7.My brother ________ ten dollars on the pet dog. A.cost B.paid C.spent D.took英语?新课标(RJ) Unit 8 ┃ 能力提升训练( C )8.After school he didn't go home.________ he went to the Internet cafe. A.Instead of B.While C.Instead D.But ( C )9.He was so ________ when he heard the ________ news that he got the first prize in the contest. A. exciting B. excited C. exciting D. excited ( B )10.We can't drive fast because there's ________ snow on the road. A.much too C.too many B.too much D.many too英语?新课标(RJ) Unit 8 ┃ 能力提升训练Ⅱ.用所给词的适当形式填空 1.I found it difficult to fall _________(sleep) last asleep night. 2.Have you ever _________(hear)of the football player? heard 3.Earning a lot of money made her more ______________ interested (interest) in doing business. 4.Why don't you _______(get)your mother a special gift? get5.We have something _____________(person)to discuss. personal going 6.What about ____________(go)fishing this Sunday? 7.The math problem is too difficult for me ___________ to work (work)out.英语?新课标(RJ) Unit 8 ┃ 能力提升训练8.There are too many _______ (mouse)in the old building. mice 9.My mother always encourages me __________(study) hard. to studytwentieth 10.I received a beautiful gift on my______________ (twenty) birthday. 11.What about __________(go) to the zoo on Sunday? going 12.Let's _________(take)a walk after supper. take 13.You'd better ___________(not run) after the dog. It not run may bite you. get 14.Why don't you ________your mom a present? 15.Shall we ___________(listen) to the radio? listen英语?新课标(RJ) Unit 8 ┃ 能力提升训练Ⅲ.完形填空 How do you choose gifts for others ? What do you get them __1__ their birthdays?Does it always trouble you?Here are some good __2__ for you, and your friends or parents might think you are an attentive( 细 心 的 )person. Gift giving __3__ be different for different people.英语?新课标(RJ) Unit 8 ┃ 能力提升训练 When a girl's birthday __4__, the most popular gift is a doll( 洋 娃 娃 ) . __5__ next time, if your friend who is a girl __6__ you to her birthday party, you can take a Barbie doll for her. I'm __7__ she will like it. What gift should you give your mother for her birthday ? A bundle of flowers ? A postcard or something __8__?A little thing made by __9__ may be a good gift for her. But working hard is the best gift for her. She will realize that her child has __10__.英语?新课标(RJ) Unit 8 ┃ 能力提升训练( C )1.A.as B.of ( B )2.A.presents C.advantages ( A )3.A.should B.shall ( B )4.A.opens B.comes ( C )5.A.But B.Because ( C )6.A.brings B.makes ( B )7.A.lucky B.sure ( C )8.A.more B.other ( A )9.A.yourself B.herself ( C )10.A.run away C.grown up C.for D.to B.ideas D.chances C.would D.can C.drops D.starts C.So D.Although C.invites D.returns C.happy D.wrong C.else D.another C.myself D.himself B.taken off D.made a living英语?新课标(RJ) Unit 8 ┃ 能力提升训练Ⅳ.阅读理解 A Audrey is a Chinese?American student. She has found many value(价值观)differences between Chinese and Americans. About money (1)Americans would like to spend more than they have, so many of them are always in debt(欠债).Chinese usually spend less than they have, so many of them always have money left in the bank. (2)American kids love to make money by themselves. Chinese kids always ask their parents for money.英语?新课标(RJ) Unit 8 ┃ 能力提升训练 (3)American parents think it is not useful to send their children to an expensive university. Chinese parents would do anything to send their children to good universities and that might make them very poor sometimes. About school (1)Many American girls take part in sports, dancing and singing groups while Chinese girls take part in academic groups. (2)Some American students think that “B”is a gift while Chinese students think that “B” is terrible.英语?新课标(RJ) Unit 8 ┃ 能力提升训练American parents and Chinese parents American parents allow their daughters or sons to go out to have some p

我要回帖

更多关于 a class in korea 的文章

随机推荐